GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20098 Aug 22, 2013
''When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like,'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.''

—Glenn Beck, Sept. 9, 2005
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20099 Aug 22, 2013
''I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.''

—Rep. Michele Bachmann , on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford was president, April 28, 2009
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20100 Aug 22, 2013
''I've always been fascinated by the fact that here was a relatively small country that from a strictly military point of view accomplished incredible things.''

—Ohio GOP House candidate and Tea Party favorite Rich Iott, explaining why for years he donned a German Waffen SS uniform and participated in Nazi re-enactments as part of a group that calls itself Wiking (Atlantic interview, Oct. 2010)
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20101 Aug 22, 2013
''If ObamaCare passes, that free insurance card that's in people's pockets is gonna be as worthless as a Confederate dollar after the war between the states -- the Great War of Yankee Aggression.''

—Rep. Paul Broun (R- Ga.), March 18, 2010
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20102 Aug 22, 2013
''My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.''

—Ann Coulter
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20103 Aug 22, 2013
''Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.''

—Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20104 Aug 22, 2013
''I hope that's not where we're going, but you know if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.''

—Sharron Angle, the Tea Party candidate who won the Republican nomination in Nevada's Senate primary, floating the possibility of armed insurrection, interview with right-wing talk radio host Lars Larson in Portland, OR, January 2010
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20105 Aug 22, 2013
''The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel.'''

—Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care reform plan, Aug. 7, 2009

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20106 Aug 22, 2013
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. 
No Truer words were ever typed and not even taken out of context.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20107 Aug 22, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the economy --- judicial appointments, debt limits all kinds of actions that were done routinely done in the past became impossible to do, because Republicans were more concerned with making Obama look bad than doing their jobs. So they were happy to gum up the works by any means possible.
"The filibuster has been a tool of the minority in the Senate to defeat legislation supported by the majority. Historically, it was used only rarely to defeat critical legislation or presidential appointments. Since Democrats gained a majority in the Senate in the post Bush-Cheney era, Republicans have used it more in one year than it was previously used in 50."
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/201308...
Why not try something more informative:

http://www.saintpetersblog.com/analysis-filib...
SmackedDown

Canton, OH

#20108 Aug 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
More on the guy who wrote the blog you are using as fact...

Before he was 30 he was chased by creditors and the IRS, charged with 16 counts of writing bad checks, busted multiple times for driving with a suspended license, evicted from his apartment and had his car repossessed. Probably worst of all, a candidate Schorsch represented in a city council election filed criminal charges against him, contending he took thousands of dollars and failed to deliver services promised.
SmackedDown

Canton, OH

#20109 Aug 22, 2013
More on Peter Schorsch, the source of your "facts".

University of South Florida political science professor Susan MacManus told SSN, "Peter was one of the brightest students I've ever had, and it was disappointing to watch his deterioration."
SmackedDown

Canton, OH

#20110 Aug 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Peter_Scho...

Now you have been "informed".

United States

#20111 Aug 22, 2013
SmackedDown wrote:
<quoted text>
More on the guy who wrote the blog you are using as fact...
Before he was 30 he was chased by creditors and the IRS, charged with 16 counts of writing bad checks, busted multiple times for driving with a suspended license, evicted from his apartment and had his car repossessed. Probably worst of all, a candidate Schorsch represented in a city council election filed criminal charges against him, contending he took thousands of dollars and failed to deliver services promised.
Enough to make any democrat politician proud.
UdintEarnThat

Canton, OH

#20112 Aug 23, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough to make any democrat politician proud.
Yah, too bad the story wasn't about a creepy old Christian racist who likes groping the little kiddies. Then it would make any republican politician proud.

United States

#20113 Aug 23, 2013
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want. The democrat voter is basically dumb and lazy.
No truer words ever typed.
OMG

Columbus, OH

#20114 Aug 23, 2013
Can you guys start a new thread instead of continually adding to one from 2010? You would think you would have found time to do this a long time ago with all the talk on here which has nothing to do with "Who do you support for governor in Ohio in 2010".
UDintEarnThat

Canton, OH

#20115 Aug 23, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want. The democrat voter is basically dumb and lazy.
No truer words ever typed.
Republicans are greedy, racist, kiddie gropers and Bible voting tin foil hat, corporate fetch boy sheep. No truer words need to be spoken because the vast majority of hard working Americans already know it.(Also see last two elections)

Unlike you, I back up my statements with documented facts.

http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/

There's what you stand for.

Besides, what does a mom and dad trust fund, hand me down success story like you have when it comes to teaching ANY American about hard work? You didn't earn that, boy. Your pappy did.
UDintEarnThat

Canton, OH

#20116 Aug 23, 2013
http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/

Your turn, mouth boy. Show us that long list of Democrats that have been documented molesting children. I would much rather be called "dumb and lazy" than a toddler groper. Wonder what makes you guys feel so strongly about supporting a group of hasbeen child molesters? I didn't know you were that religious.
UDintEarnThat

Canton, OH

#20117 Aug 23, 2013
The GOP loves them some toddlers. No truer words have been spoken on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake Jobs