Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20086 Aug 21, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
"Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you're smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is."
It's true that some people are very gullible. They fall for hoaxes and false information all the time, especially if it supports some prejudice they already have.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/carvill...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20087 Aug 21, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that some people are very gullible. They fall for hoaxes and false information all the time, especially if it supports some prejudice they already have.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/carvill...
Did i say Carville said it?
Hmmmmm this makes you the gullible one! Since these words do in fact hit the nail on the head.... I knew you'd refer to snopes ya dope!
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20088 Aug 21, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't believe that the bulk of contention between the two 'sides' is a simple difference of philosophy as opposed to simply 'making Obama look bad'?
No, I don't believe that. Why then would you repeatedly use the filibuster to block non-controversial judicial appointments? Why would you routinely deny a President his staff appointments and leave senior positions in his administration unfilled for years?
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20089 Aug 21, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did i say Carville said it?
No, you quoted it as a fact to support your position. IT'S A LIE. And now you say you knew it was a lie when you posted it.

United States

#20090 Aug 21, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you quoted it as a fact to support your position. IT'S A LIE. And now you say you knew it was a lie when you posted it.
Wrong again.... Just like Obama and the regime.

How vile was it for Regime spokes person Joshy to joke about Christians being killed in Egypt? Stupid dumbass MFers...
The White House’s deputy press secretary today downplayed Muslim attacks on Christians in Egypt, joking about the savagery  that has left at least six Christians dead.
Press secretary Josh Earnest was asked by Fox News’ correspondent, Ed Henry, if President Barack Obama has a “red line” beyond which he would act against Muslim attacks on Egyptian Christians.
“Well, I didn’t bring my red pen out with me today,” Earnest joked. Dumbass F-tard!!!!
After making his joke, Earnest said the administration is “outraged… and concerned” about the Muslim attacks on almost 100 churches, monasteries, orphanages and other marked Christian sites. Many Christians’ shops and homes have also been looted and burned by mobs.
But Earnest didn’t name or criticize the attackers, even though he did charge the military with perpetrating “violence… against peaceful protesters.”
They refuse to mention the Muslim Brotherhood by name… but they continue to attack the Egyptian military. Playing favorites is a basic Obama strategy… and thousands of innocent people continue to suffer the consequences.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20091 Aug 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.... Just like Obama and the regime.
How vile was it for Regime spokes person Joshy to joke about Christians being killed in Egypt? Stupid dumbass MFers...
The White House’s deputy press secretary today downplayed Muslim attacks on Christians in Egypt, joking about the savagery  that has left at least six Christians dead.
Press secretary Josh Earnest was asked by Fox News’ correspondent, Ed Henry, if President Barack Obama has a “red line” beyond which he would act against Muslim attacks on Egyptian Christians.
“Well, I didn’t bring my red pen out with me today,” Earnest joked. Dumbass F-tard!!!!
After making his joke, Earnest said the administration is “outraged… and concerned” about the Muslim attacks on almost 100 churches, monasteries, orphanages and other marked Christian sites. Many Christians’ shops and homes have also been looted and burned by mobs.
But Earnest didn’t name or criticize the attackers, even though he did charge the military with perpetrating “violence… against peaceful protesters.”
They refuse to mention the Muslim Brotherhood by name… but they continue to attack the Egyptian military. Playing favorites is a basic Obama strategy… and thousands of innocent people continue to suffer the consequences.
Well I suppose you expect him to put on his Superman cape and fly over there to save your precious christian's from something that has been going on over there for centuries. Those people are radicals and have been killing each other over their religion's long before we were even a country. I got it, he'll just snap his finger and it will all stop and just go away, by your way of thinking.

United States

#20092 Aug 22, 2013
Joking about this makes this regime the biggest pile of steaming shitt ever.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20093 Aug 22, 2013
Found a page out of the GOP-Teabagger Health Care Plan;
After the 11th child a redneck couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed, so the husband went to the veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.
The vet told him about a vasectomy but it was very expensive.
"A cheaper alternative" said the vet, "Is to go home, get a cherry bomb,(fireworks are legal in redneck country) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to ten."
The redneck said,"I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how that's going to work."
"Trust me" the vet said.
So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count!
1?
2?
3?
4?
5?
At which point, he paused, placed the beer between his legs and continued counting with the other hand.
This procedure works in Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, West Virginia and the Carolina's.
UDintEarnThat

Canton, OH

#20094 Aug 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
“Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology. The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.
Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don't have a clue as to political reality. What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want. The democrat voter is basically dumb and lazy.
Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you're smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is.
After years of watching you idiots gulp down Fox News propaganda and emailed Tea Bagger newsletter scandals, of watching you elect the ex-head of the CIA and calling it "smaller government", of seeing you cattle with your Bibles in one hand and a flag in the other support corporate agendas, oil lobby bs and unfounded wars based on lies...yah. It's the Dems jumping through hoops. I know let's call a Dominionist agenda, started by oil billionaires "grassroots" or a man who thinks magic underwear keeps Satan out of his britches fit to run a country. What percentage of adults who vote Republican still believe Obama is the "antichrist"? You guys are a whining minority fringe group for a very good reason.
ByeByeHasBeens

Canton, OH

#20095 Aug 22, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suppose you expect him to put on his Superman cape and fly over there to save your precious christian's from something that has been going on over there for centuries. Those people are radicals and have been killing each other over their religion's long before we were even a country. I got it, he'll just snap his finger and it will all stop and just go away, by your way of thinking.
Not only that, but it is a common Christian belief that the person that brings peace to the middle east will be the "anti-Christ". Really, ALL of this boils down to the religious right being used to having their way for decades and then hearing them cry like babies when they have to spend one day being treated like they have treated others for years. What does abortion have to do with being a Republican? Nothing. What does gay marriage have to do with being a Republican? Nothing. You clowns aren't fooling anyone anymore.

To those who say "but hey, I'm a Republican and not a Christian"? You're not an oil billionaire either but you are stupid enough to blindly follow that agenda also.
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20097 Aug 22, 2013
''Guess what? Faisal Shahzad is a registered Democrat. I wonder if his SUV had an Obama sticker on it.''

—Rush Limbaugh, lying about the failed Times Square car bomber, who is not registered to vote, May 4, 2010
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20098 Aug 22, 2013
''When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like,'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.''

—Glenn Beck, Sept. 9, 2005
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20099 Aug 22, 2013
''I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.''

—Rep. Michele Bachmann , on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford was president, April 28, 2009
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20100 Aug 22, 2013
''I've always been fascinated by the fact that here was a relatively small country that from a strictly military point of view accomplished incredible things.''

—Ohio GOP House candidate and Tea Party favorite Rich Iott, explaining why for years he donned a German Waffen SS uniform and participated in Nazi re-enactments as part of a group that calls itself Wiking (Atlantic interview, Oct. 2010)
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20101 Aug 22, 2013
''If ObamaCare passes, that free insurance card that's in people's pockets is gonna be as worthless as a Confederate dollar after the war between the states -- the Great War of Yankee Aggression.''

—Rep. Paul Broun (R- Ga.), March 18, 2010
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20102 Aug 22, 2013
''My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.''

—Ann Coulter
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20103 Aug 22, 2013
''Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.''

—Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20104 Aug 22, 2013
''I hope that's not where we're going, but you know if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.''

—Sharron Angle, the Tea Party candidate who won the Republican nomination in Nevada's Senate primary, floating the possibility of armed insurrection, interview with right-wing talk radio host Lars Larson in Portland, OR, January 2010
GOPMorality

Canton, OH

#20105 Aug 22, 2013
''The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel.'''

—Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care reform plan, Aug. 7, 2009

United States

#20106 Aug 22, 2013
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. 
No Truer words were ever typed and not even taken out of context.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web