Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

MORE FROM FOX NEWS

Krauthammer Explains The Obama Playbook For Dealing With Scandals

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/07/krautham...

A lawyer for Tea Party groups targeted by the IRS says his clients haven't even been contacted by the FBI, which is supposed to be investigating the matter. This development comes after former FBI Director Robert Mueller told lawmakers he didn't know who the lead investigator was in the probe.

On Special Report's All-Star Panel, Shannon Bream discussed the apparent lack of action with Charles Lane, Jonah Goldberg and Charles Krauthammer, who said the Obama administration uses the same tactics when a scandal breaks.

He said they claim to be investigating so when they are asked about the scandal, they can "deflect any questions" by saying that you can't comment during an ongoing investigation.

"You do nothing about it and then you wait. You let other news and scandals overtake it, like explosions in Egypt and then you count on the press to say nothing and then it dies in time," said Krauthammer, slamming the mainstream media for having "no backbone."

He said the administration has done the same thing when it comes to the Benghazi attack, the James Rosen warrant, and the IRS scandal.

Have fun boy
ScienceHasSpoken

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
errrr,
I am guessing that after I busted you for lying that you are afraid of me huh.
What happened to you boy? You used to spew all over the page.
You used to be fun. You've become very disappointing boy.
Let me help you.
I was watching FOX news and saw this. Yes I said FOX NEWS.
Will IRS scandal lead all the way to Obama?
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...
This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.
Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.
To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.
The previous IRS explanation – a bureaucratic mistake, originating in Ohio – was bad enough. This explanation is much worse. With the involvement of the IRS’s top legal office more than two years ago, the questions now become eerily reminiscent of earlier Washington scandals.
What was discussed at the more 100 meetings between the IRS Commissioner and White House meetings?
Why was President Obama’s political operative, Stephanie Cutter, included in meetings with the IRS?
Busted me for lying? Pops said if you change your name, you can judge your own posts. Everyone give it a try. Then be sure to think about Free Pizza's derogatory comments about gays and read this...

http://gizmodo.com/5906144/homophobia-is-tota...
ScienceHasSpoken

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Your posts get judged Touching/Nuts. Science says that's just how you roll.
ScienceHasSpoken

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
errrr,
I am guessing that after I busted you for lying that you are afraid of me huh.
What happened to you boy? You used to spew all over the page.
You used to be fun. You've become very disappointing boy.
Let me help you.
I was watching FOX news and saw this. Yes I said FOX NEWS.
Will IRS scandal lead all the way to Obama?
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...
This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.
Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.
To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.
The previous IRS explanation – a bureaucratic mistake, originating in Ohio – was bad enough. This explanation is much worse. With the involvement of the IRS’s top legal office more than two years ago, the questions now become eerily reminiscent of earlier Washington scandals.
What was discussed at the more 100 meetings between the IRS Commissioner and White House meetings?
Why was President Obama’s political operative, Stephanie Cutter, included in meetings with the IRS?
You sure do talk a lot about "boys". Wonder why? Hang on while I join the rest of the nation at laughing at you and your camp's lame scandals.

Oh, and it's not my fault you can be made to look like the idiot you are with one simple word...science.
Science

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Pizza in the closet

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ScienceHasSpoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted me for lying? Pops said if you change your name, you can judge your own posts. Everyone give it a try. Then be sure to think about Free Pizza's derogatory comments about gays and read this...
http://gizmodo.com/5906144/homophobia-is-tota...
hahahahahahahahahaha

You're kinda slow huh boy.

If you change your name you can judge your own posts and I proved it.

As far as homophobia, your continued excitement with the word putz
and ongoing fascination with defining homosexuality would indicate
you may be curious huh.

The big giveaway is when you found the need to insist you were "married". Kinda defensive don't cha think?

hahahahahaha Obama is "married" too.

here is a fun link for ya

http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay

fun huh
Science

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
You're kinda slow huh boy.
If you change your name you can judge your own posts and I proved it.
As far as homophobia, your continued excitement with the word putz
and ongoing fascination with defining homosexuality would indicate
you may be curious huh.
The big giveaway is when you found the need to insist you were "married". Kinda defensive don't cha think?
hahahahahaha Obama is "married" too.
here is a fun link for ya
http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay
fun huh
Science?
Science

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

You deleted your browsing history. Strange, you claimed you changed your name but...Come on, it's not rocket...science.
ScienceSaysYep

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Science wrote:
<quoted text>
Science?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Pleaseeeeee boy, now you are just proving you are weak.

I gave you plenty of great Fox news stories to comment on
and a terrific Obama link.

I guess you ran out of material huh

Time for for yet another new name reality boy.
Pizza In The Closet

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Great Link. Thanks
John Hancock

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Fox news sucks and is for old people. #Truth

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Science wrote:
You deleted your browsing history. Strange, you claimed you changed your name but...Come on, it's not rocket...science.
Wrong boy... it takes a long time to delete in your browsing history. I added the judgement icons in seconds.
Keep on lying, but you are not very adept at it frankly.

Again, I have apparently given you too my credit for intellect.

Sorry, I guess you just aren't the brightest bulb on the Canton Christmas tree huh.

Carry on then.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

John Hancock wrote:
Fox news sucks and is for old people.#Truth
must be a lot of "old" folks huh

RATINGS: FOX NUMBER ONE IN ALL CABLE, MSNBC COLLAPSES

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

In all of cable, not just cable news, Fox News was the most-watched channel throughout all of last week. During the Boston bombings and subsequent manhunt, the new "Most Trusted Name In News" averaged 2.874 million viewers during primetime, and 1.77 million in total day.
CNN came in a distant third with 1.985 million and 1.329 million respectively.
Because no one turns to left-wing talk radio when major news is breaking, MSNBC humiliated itself with a 19th place showing. Fewer than a million viewers tuned in in primetime, and fewer than 600,000 in total day.
This is not a small deal, either. Once upon a time CNN was America's news outlet when major news broke. Even as Fox has overtaken CNN in recent years, that dynamic would flip during major news events. Obviously, that is no longer the case.
CNN certainly didn't help their situation throughout last week as the network became a laughingstock over flubs both big and small.
MSNBC, obviously, is paying for a choice they made long ago to get out of the news business. Today the network is nothing more than left-wing talk radio with video and smug hosts, many of whom are starting to all look alike.
Just Science

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong boy... it takes a long time to delete in your browsing history. I added the judgement icons in seconds.
Keep on lying, but you are not very adept at it frankly.
Again, I have apparently given you too my credit for intellect.
Sorry, I guess you just aren't the brightest bulb on the Canton Christmas tree huh.
Carry on then.
Yet you haven't changed your screen name...huh? Perhaps you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Just like how you are ALWAYS talking about boys...Science.
Just Science

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm good on making a 12 year old drag queen look stupid. Too easy. I'll check back when the forum isn't so...alternative.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Science wrote:
I'm good on making a 12 year old drag queen look stupid. Too easy. I'll check back when the forum isn't so...alternative.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't let the door hit ya in the keyster as you run away with your tail between your legs boy.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Science wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you haven't changed your screen name...huh? Perhaps you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Just like how you are ALWAYS talking about boys...Science.
hahahaha

I believe it was you who selected the screen name "reality boy"

Just using you preferred first moniker.

Telling huh boy.

Pizza In The Closet

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Strange how in your example, you judged your own post touching/nuts. Wonder why? Ohhhh...there's that science thing again, Lil' Trooper.

Sorry I won't indulge your homoerotic desires to be punished by another man in a public forum, which is obvious by your posts.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Pizza In The Closet wrote:
Strange how in your example, you judged your own post touching/nuts. Wonder why? Ohhhh...there's that science thing again, Lil' Trooper.
Sorry I won't indulge your homoerotic desires to be punished by another man in a public forum, which is obvious by your posts.
Back for more eh boy?

Thanks for all the cool negative icons proving that you are WELL aware of how to post multiple icons and a liar.

Most of all I love all the icons cause they prove I am living inside your head RENT FREE. hahahahahahahaha

I guess you lied when you said you were leaving huh.

Well, bring on the icons boy (cause I luv em) and declare victory

Thanks for attempting to play though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
Police charge Ohio woman with murder in husband... Jul 15 No Mold Whatsoever 3
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices Jul 11 tommorrow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000