Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Forgot the links. Unreal will never believe it anyway.

Nine out of 10 Americans back Obama gun regulations - poll — RT rt.com/usa/news/gun-regulation-obama-poll-644...

1 day ago ... A sweeping majority of citizens support Obama's initiative to install new gun laws in the US, a new Gallup poll reveals. Two thirds go as far as ...
Majority Sees Obama's Gun Control Plan Favorably, page 1 www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread920888/pg1

1 day ago ... 31 percent in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates.... MAYBE 5% of people I know are in support of any more gun laws..... majority of people in the US agree with me and support rational gun sales and ...
CNN Poll: Bare majority now support major gun restrictions –... politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/19/cnn-... ...

Dec 19, 2012 ... CNN Poll: Bare majority now support major gun restrictions. December ... The survey indicates the expected partisan divide on gun control. Nearly .... Reid and McConnell agree on filibuster reform measures bit.ly/10DyRR2 ...
Poll: Majority Of Americans, Including Gun Owners, Support ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/18/poll-americ... ...

Poll: Majority Of Americans, Including Gun Owners, Support Tougher Restrictions . First Posted: 01/18/11 09:07 AM ET Updated:..... Americans Link Gun Laws, Mental Health to Mass Shootings .... but i do agree 100% with what they say ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
might I suggest Google for your education.
and I care less what you trust or think. You need institutionalized as it is.
NRA membership will exceed union membership by 2015.
Not so fast.

CNN's Confounding Prediction: NRA's Failed Election Spending ... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/12/19/cnns-confoun... ...

Dec 19, 2012 ... CNN's citation of the NRA's unsuccessful election spending as ... The candidate supported by the NRA lost in every one of those races except ...
House Losses Demonstrate Weakness Of Media's NRA ... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/13/house-losses... ...

Nov 13, 2012... spent more than $100,000, six of the NRA-backed candidates lost. The following NRA endorsed incumbents were defeated on Election Day.

[ More results from mediamatters.org ]
Media Using The Wrong Measure To Assess NRA Clout | Blog ... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/12/20/media-using-... ...

Dec 20, 2012 ... On Election Day, their preferred candidate lost in six of those races, often by healthy ... who lost on Election Day, 18 were endorsed by the NRA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Daily Kos: It's official: NRA president loses his ever-loving ... www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/18/1180046/-It... ...

Jan 18, 2013 ... It's official: NRA president loses his ever-loving mind. by Barbara .... I blame Stupid. Which sadly is a much more popular religion these days.
NRA loses credibility - Spokesman.com - Jan. 19, 2013 www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/jan/19/nra-los...

6 days ago ... NRA loses credibility ... Pardon me, but with the National Rifle Association's response to Newtown,.... Popular; Most commented; Most emailed ...
The NRA is "Winning" the Gun Control Battle if It Loses, Or ... www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/01/18/the_nra... ...

Jan 18, 2013... item takes a strawman argument -- "the NRA is losing in the fight over the ... the NRA, as an institution, is either marginally less popular than it ...

Congress Is More Popular Than Gonorrhea, Less Popular Than ... nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/congres... ....

Jan 8, 2013 ... Congress Is More Popular Than Gonorrhea, Less Popular Than Head Lice ... 7 Republicans running from Mitt Romney's 47 percent remark ...
Congress less popular than cockroaches, traffic jams - Public ... www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/01/cong... ...

Jan 8, 2013 ... Congress less popular than cockroaches, traffic jams. Header-poll-results. Raleigh, N.C.– Facing low approval ratings after a historically ...
Congress is Slightly More Popular Than Gonorrhea |Milpages www.milpages.com/blog/6481745

Jan 16, 2013 ... Congress is Slightly More Popular Than Gonorrhea .... Tagged with: congress less popular than gonorrhea congress poll numbers congress ...
Congress more popular than gonorrhea, but less popular than ... www.dailypaul.com/269101/congress-more-popula... ...

Congress more popular than gonorrhea, but less popular than lice. Submitted by fishyculture on Tue, 01/08/2013 - 16:08. in. Politics, General + Law(s)...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

there have been more ammo and guns purchased in the last 90 days, than the last 2 years combined.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You also guessed that Romney would win in a landlslide and, well, you know all the rest.
So where is your proof for you 500K figure? I learned not to trust your numbers when you said the 5,000 people at the last Romney rally in Columbus was really 30,000.
I will guess that when I get off the plane tomorrow in paradise,. that I laugh out loud thinking about you.

Since: Aug 12

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Indy, what's the name of the county in Texas that opted out of social security and instead invested it and now have an infinite amount percentage better return than social security?

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

ted
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting. Majority support gun control measures, background checks, assault weapons ban etc.
But when asked if they support Obamas' Gun control proposals, they said NO.??
Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.
its not just obama and its way more than bg checks and "assault" wepons ban.( we already do background checks, its already the law)

A close look at her bill shows that Feinstein means exactly what she says. Banned would be

All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: pistol grip; forward grip; folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.

All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.

That includes my glock 30 with the 15 round mag. Which has never hurt anybody you can ask it yourself.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Forgot the links. Unreal will never believe it anyway.
Nine out of 10 Americans back Obama gun regulations - poll — RT rt.com/usa/news/gun-regulation-obama-poll-644...
1 day ago ... A sweeping majority of citizens support Obama's initiative to install new gun laws in the US, a new Gallup poll reveals. Two thirds go as far as ...
Majority Sees Obama's Gun Control Plan Favorably, page 1 www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread920888/pg1
1 day ago ... 31 percent in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates.... MAYBE 5% of people I know are in support of any more gun laws..... majority of people in the US agree with me and support rational gun sales and ...
CNN Poll: Bare majority now support major gun restrictions –... politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/19/cnn-... ...
Dec 19, 2012 ... CNN Poll: Bare majority now support major gun restrictions. December ... The survey indicates the expected partisan divide on gun control. Nearly .... Reid and McConnell agree on filibuster reform measures bit.ly/10DyRR2 ...
Poll: Majority Of Americans, Including Gun Owners, Support ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/18/poll-americ... ...
Poll: Majority Of Americans, Including Gun Owners, Support Tougher Restrictions . First Posted: 01/18/11 09:07 AM ET Updated:..... Americans Link Gun Laws, Mental Health to Mass Shootings .... but i do agree 100% with what they say ...
maybe they only know as much as you have posted about it. The press seems to leave out as much as you have.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
there have been more ammo and guns purchased in the last 90 days, than the last 2 years combined.
How many guns? Four hundred thousand gazillion?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> no. You can't read. I said she helped them obtain identification and the laws are too easy to break and get away with no investigation.
Millions of out of state citizens abuse californias medical cannabis laws the same way. Probably their election laws too. Or maybe there is an investigation....
I can indeed read. Getting current ID when you're living overseas isn't illegal. Or even suspect. I go home every few years to renew my state issued ID.

It's near impossible to be outraged by someone helping American expats keep their ID up to date to vote, unless you have no idea what the process entails. If you don't know anything about maintaining your last place of residence as your enduring one or the proof of residency requirements involved with getting your ID renewed, I can see how all of this would be very scary indeed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Indy, what's the name of the county in Texas that opted out of social security and instead invested it and now have an infinite amount percentage better return than social security?
Thats Right I forgot about that since you mentioned that but there is 3 Counties in Texas that have done it which was a smart move since Liberal SCOTUS ruled that individuals have no contractual or property rights to Social Security Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.

Perry Is Right: There Is a Texas Model for Fixing Social Security

Since 1981 and 1982, workers in Galveston, Matagorda and Brazoria Counties have seen their retirement savings grow every year, even during the Great Recession. The so-called Alternate Plan of these three counties doesn't follow the traditional defined-benefit or defined-contribution model. Employee and employer contributions are actively managed by a financial planner—in this case, First Financial Benefits, Inc., of Houston, which originated the plan in 1980 and has managed it since its adoption. I call it a "banking model."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311...

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

They are not guaranteed legally because workers have no contractual or property rights to any benefits whatsoever. In two landmark cases, Flemming v. Nestor and Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

Warren Court(Liberal Majority between 1953 and 1969)

The Warren Court refers to the Supreme Court of the United States between 1953 and 1969, when Earl Warren served as Chief Justice. Warren led a liberal majority that used judicial power in dramatic fashion, to the consternation of conservative opponents. The Warren Court expanded civil rights, civil liberties, judicial power, and the federal power in dramatic ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I can indeed read. Getting current ID when you're living overseas isn't illegal. Or even suspect. I go home every few years to renew my state issued ID.
It's near impossible to be outraged by someone helping American expats keep their ID up to date to vote, unless you have no idea what the process entails. If you don't know anything about maintaining your last place of residence as your enduring one or the proof of residency requirements involved with getting your ID renewed, I can see how all of this would be very scary indeed.
well then you finally see how important it is to make new laws that make double sure none of their information is fraudulent. Kinda like the way we already do background checks before you can buy a firearm. There is another one that I'm sure we would find out is abused if we investigate...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't this prove how evil obama reall is and how scary his supporters are?
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
Doesn't this prove how evil obama reall is and how scary his supporters are?
Well..... He had nearly full support of the US Communist Party for both his presidential elections. If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what would.:-o
VotesDoTheTalkin g

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..... He had nearly full support of the US Communist Party for both his presidential elections. If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what would.:-o
Some of us are too busy fearing real things, like hick radical doomsday Christians with AR-15s to get scared of your imaginary commie threats.
Lt Tyree

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH! Colin Powell is a well known commie....YOU DILLWEED!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

VotesDoTheTalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us are too busy fearing real things, like hick radical doomsday Christians with AR-15s to get scared of your imaginary commie threats.
Is that so?

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/329449/

http://www.examiner.com/article/communist-par...

Enjoy comrade.
VoicesOfThoseTha tLost

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Wow, that's all it takes to scare you? So the 60 degree temps we have had in Ohio this January doesn't exist but commies hiding in the bushes are real? No wonder the GOP is about as appealing as a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk. Shouldn't you be forcing your children to take part in a gas mask Bible drill or something? People like you are what America really fears.
Rakk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

VoicesOfThoseThatLost wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's all it takes to scare you? So the 60 degree temps we have had in Ohio this January doesn't exist but commies hiding in the bushes are real? No wonder the GOP is about as appealing as a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk. Shouldn't you be forcing your children to take part in a gas mask Bible drill or something? People like you are what America really fears.
Ohio has had the same temps in the past during the same season. Did you forget all the emails that proved must data on man made global warming false!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr gary 2,225
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••