Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33308 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did survive. It's just that you're surviving with less jobs in the country, that's all.
As for myself, I respect Burger King for standing up to these Democrats that support government taking nearly half of what they earn. Maybe if enough companies follow suit and do the same thing, these liberals will realize that there is a price to pay when you steal money.
Holy groveling.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33309 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the reason you get stuck paying for my healthcare is you elected a moron like the rest of the lefties here. I had healthcare until this idiot was elected and I would still have it today if you people put some thought about who you were electing instead of playing musical races.
Good job at proving that you are nothing but a simple minded crybaby idiot.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33310 Aug 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so poor that your kids need SNAP programs then you have no business breeding. I suppprt sterilizing people on welfare before they increase the population.
Support that in thought & or words but it would NEVER be legal in our lifetimes if ever. IF OUR constitution is still honored.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33311 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well I never ate a thing on food stamps the entire time I was growing up. Why do you suppose I ate food purchased by my parents and other kids today need to be on SNAP's? I have a tenant that's on disability, and they wouldn't give him one dime.
Whoa there. I have had food stamps twice in my life. Once for 2 months & once for 1 month & I needed them. I was quite thankful. Both times for medical reasons. Once because of a bloodclot & the other for a broken collarbone, ruptured lung & 3 separated ribs.
I will add that my 1 month of stamps lasted me 7 weeks & the 2 month time the stamps lasted 10 weeks. I still used coupons & bought generic/store brands, & chicken or ground beef instead of steaks. I & my sons (single parent) were far from hungry.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33312 Aug 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa there. I have had food stamps twice in my life. Once for 2 months & once for 1 month & I needed them. I was quite thankful. Both times for medical reasons. Once because of a bloodclot & the other for a broken collarbone, ruptured lung & 3 separated ribs.
I will add that my 1 month of stamps lasted me 7 weeks & the 2 month time the stamps lasted 10 weeks. I still used coupons & bought generic/store brands, & chicken or ground beef instead of steaks. I & my sons (single parent) were far from hungry.
Freeloader. Did you sell your TV and your car before accepting that handout?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33313 Aug 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeloader. Did you sell your TV and your car before accepting that handout?
Good question. I tried to sell the ex-wife....NO takers! lol
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33314 Aug 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Support that in thought & or words but it would NEVER be legal in our lifetimes if ever. IF OUR constitution is still honored.
Where in our Constitution does it say anything about food stamps?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33315 Aug 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy groveling.
Truthful and groveling are two entirely different words.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33316 Aug 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Ray, but I'm not listening to your "sob stories" anymore. You have convinced me that people that make excuses for their bad behavior need to be dealt with harshly. Why should you get healthcare if you refuse to pay for it?
<quoted text>
I've paid for my healthcare my entire life. It's called a "benefit."

The people that decided to elect a Socialist community organizer are responsible for me losing that benefit. I'm not responsible for that--DumBama voters are. If you voted for that incompetent, and he set forth to do exactly what he said he was going to do which is to destroy our healthcare system, how did that become my fault or responsibility when it was the DumBama voters that did this to me????

Apples and oranges. Sure, there are people (like Pops) who needed emergency assistance and it should be there for that reason only. But it should not be a lifestyle. 47 million Americans on food stamps and it's been that way for several years now. Obviously, those people are not using SNAP's as a temporary benefit. They are using it as a never ending income.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33317 Aug 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in our Constitution does it say anything about food stamps?
Ok Ray. You are now being influenced by the Libs & deflecting or changing the subject. The Constitution has nothing to do with foodstamps & there has been NO implications as to such. Get your act together, regroup & get back to being yourself. Go back to being reasonable & thoughtful.
OR quit posing as a pragmatic conservative,
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33318 Aug 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so poor that your kids need SNAP programs then you have no business breeding. I suppprt sterilizing people on welfare before they increase the population.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Support that in thought & or words but it would NEVER be legal in our lifetimes if ever. IF OUR constitution is still honored.
It's an interesting problem. If you want to buy a $100,00 car you've got to have the cash or a line of credit. A 2014 baby will cost at least that much to raise, but you can have as many kids as you want without a credit check.

Here's my modest proposal: at puberty each young man will receive a reversible vasectomy. Before it gets turned on, the young man (and his partner) will have to establish a $100,000 account to be drawn on to raise the child. Those parents will have to create additional accounts if they wish more than one child.

No more welfare kids. No more unplanned kids. No abortions!

What's not to like?
ino

Waverly, OH

#33319 Aug 27, 2014
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025453...

ObamaCare is Really Pissing Me Off Right Now
Okay, I just have to vent...

As some of you may recall, I was an early "volunteer" for the Affordable Care Act, signing up during that tumultuous month of October 2013 back when the Healthcare.gov web-site was experiencing so many problems, before things got mostly fixed come December. I had originally signed up for a Platinum plan through SelectHealth, the monthly premium being $85 after the advanced premium tax credit was applied, which didn't seem too bad at the time.
Read More @ Link
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33320 Aug 27, 2014
ino wrote:
http://www.democraticundergrou nd.com/10025453873
ObamaCare is Really Pissing Me Off Right Now
The headline might give some the wrong idea. This article ends with "I mean, don't get me wrong -- I really like my current plan and truly believe the ACA has been a godsend overall..."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025453...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33321 Aug 28, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's an interesting problem. If you want to buy a $100,00 car you've got to have the cash or a line of credit. A 2014 baby will cost at least that much to raise, but you can have as many kids as you want without a credit check.
Here's my modest proposal: at puberty each young man will receive a reversible vasectomy. Before it gets turned on, the young man (and his partner) will have to establish a $100,000 account to be drawn on to raise the child. Those parents will have to create additional accounts if they wish more than one child.
No more welfare kids. No more unplanned kids. No abortions!
What's not to like?
I know you're not serious, but you are in the right direction.

If you apply for any kind of welfare, you must be fixed first on the taxpayer dime. If you don't want to be fixed, then don't accept government assistance. If you somehow manage to get that reversed and have children after receiving welfare, no more increases in benefits. You get X for a welfare check or X for food stamps and if you have more children, then spread your benefits further. If you can't take care of your children on the benefits we give you, the government takes them away and puts them in a foster home.

Working parents limit the size of their family based on income. There is nothing wrong with doing the same to people that apply to take our hard earned money.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33322 Aug 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in our Constitution does it say anything about food stamps?
Where in our constitution does it say anything about box trucks?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33323 Aug 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthful and groveling are two entirely different words.
True. And you grovel.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33324 Aug 28, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Ray. You are now being influenced by the Libs & deflecting or changing the subject. The Constitution has nothing to do with foodstamps & there has been NO implications as to such. Get your act together, regroup & get back to being yourself. Go back to being reasonable & thoughtful.
OR quit posing as a pragmatic conservative,
He's a Limbaugh ventriloquist dummy. You are just catching on?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33325 Aug 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're not serious, but you are in the right direction.
If you apply for any kind of welfare, you must be fixed first on the taxpayer dime. If you don't want to be fixed, then don't accept government assistance. If you somehow manage to get that reversed and have children after receiving welfare, no more increases in benefits. You get X for a welfare check or X for food stamps and if you have more children, then spread your benefits further. If you can't take care of your children on the benefits we give you, the government takes them away and puts them in a foster home.
Working parents limit the size of their family based on income. There is nothing wrong with doing the same to people that apply to take our hard earned money.
Be a lot cheaper to supply them with birth control, oops, wait a minute. That's right, it's against the Corporations that you worship religion.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33326 Aug 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're not serious, but you are in the right direction.
If you apply for any kind of welfare, you must be fixed first on the taxpayer dime. If you don't want to be fixed, then don't accept government assistance. If you somehow manage to get that reversed and have children after receiving welfare, no more increases in benefits. You get X for a welfare check or X for food stamps and if you have more children, then spread your benefits further. If you can't take care of your children on the benefits we give you, the government takes them away and puts them in a foster home.
Working parents limit the size of their family based on income. There is nothing wrong with doing the same to people that apply to take our hard earned money.
If you have a job, you shouldn't need assistance, oops, wait a minute. Keep bowing down to those corporate, taxpayer subsidized sponges. Burger King is in the top 10 on that list.
Kasim

London, UK

#33327 Aug 28, 2014
zczx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep 23 Culture Auditor 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]