Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#33087 Aug 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably are not aware of this, but there are other ways for corporations to make profit without treating their lowest level employees like indentured servants.
Indentured servants ? Name some, if this thread had a graph showing level of rhetoric that post would throw the line way over chart. Try staying within a level of credibility to be considered serious, although it is humorous.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33088 Aug 21, 2014
Jerry K wrote:
<quoted text>
Indentured servants ? Name some, if this thread had a graph showing level of rhetoric that post would throw the line way over chart. Try staying within a level of credibility to be considered serious, although it is humorous.
Ray is an indentured servant. He owes his entire existence to his boss. That's why he crawls on his belly for him. If he dares question anything he does, like cancel his health insurance, he will be on the street begging for those devils unemployment and food stamps.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33089 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Ray is an indentured servant. He owes his entire existence to his boss. That's why he crawls on his belly for him. If he dares question anything he does, like cancel his health insurance, he will be on the street begging for those devils unemployment and food stamps.
He's obviously just another ignorant loud-mouthed future welfare queen. Oddly enough, the self proclaimed conservatives that I know get more "gubment freebies" than all of my poorer friends combined.
Who do you think will be stuck paying the hospital bill when xxxchainsmokingpaperboy can't afford to get those diabetic sausage legs lopped off at the knees? Yep, you and me...
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#33090 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Anyone who actively contributes to society is a servant to the society, everyone ! When you point out that there are those that drop out and sit watching as the contributors serve them, foods stamps and such, then describe these servants as crawling on their belly ? You sound like someone very bitter about life.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33091 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Right. And you're a leftist just why? You know, the party that promotes welfare for everybody?

Well, time to go to work now and create tax revenue. You just sit home on Topix all day like you do every day of your life. You can thank me when I get home.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33092 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Somebody is winning, delivery boy. You just aren't bright enough to realize who.
You're not even bright enough to have a job.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33093 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the winners in the game are those that cut costs all across the board, not just in one area.
Many people lose and the consumer and store wins. The store with the cheapest prices gets the most customers.
Those smaller companies that have antiquated equipment lose because they lost our customer. My company loses because we haul less loads. I lose because it's much more difficult and dangerous to haul loads weighing 45,000 lbs than it is to haul loads weighing 22,000 lbs. When you add the weight of the truck plus the load, I'm piloting a vehicle that weighs 75,000 lbs. The truck goes slower on upgrades and it takes longer to get that truck back to highway speed after you slow down.
If you can find any other way to cut costs, then I'm sure any manufacturer would love to know how. I'm sure any big box store would love to know how as well. Those big CEO's cover all bases.
Still in that fantasy of being a big rig driver. A hi-cube box van can't carry all of that. Hard to get up to highway speed on city streets while doing local junk trinket delivery. How often do they have to replace that driver's side seat from getting in and out so much?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33094 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And you're a leftist just why? You know, the party that promotes welfare for everybody?
Well, time to go to work now and create tax revenue. You just sit home on Topix all day like you do every day of your life. You can thank me when I get home.
Without strawmen and clichés, you would have nothing to say. But I guess I understand how it makes you feel better about being a fetch boy if you can generate fantasy stories about those who have managed to make independent lives for themselves all the while being leftist to boot. You need to feel like your "conservatism" means something.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33095 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even bright enough to have a job.
You should try to take a week and live in the real world, not a fantasy world that you create in which you vilify everyone who disagrees with Rush Limbaugh. Just try it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33096 Aug 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That Nixon was
Yah, but Reagan was the poster child for the Conservatives and they were more than happy to prop him up as a Conservative demigod until history showed how he negotiated with terrorists and raised taxes on the middle class 11 times. Then, decades after the fact, he suddenly and magically became a "Liberal". So why do you Bible thumpers cry about Liberals all day and then gleefully vote for them and call them a solid representation of everything you stand for? How wishy washy. Name us a Conservative you voted for. Ready? Go....
Canton

Canton, OH

#33097 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww lookie. Racist boy wants a cookie for going to work. He thinks we all own houses and have our cars paid for because he is the only person who works or pays taxes. Look at that fat boy sit on that truck seat and turn that wheel. Let us know if you need some help pushing those pedals all by yourself. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! If I quit and never worked another day, and you worked until you were 100, I'd still have worked 10 times more than a fat trucker. Thank me when you are sucking on that government SS tit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33098 Aug 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, but Reagan was the poster child for the Conservatives and they were more than happy to prop him up as a Conservative demigod until history showed how he negotiated with terrorists and raised taxes on the middle class 11 times. Then, decades after the fact, he suddenly and magically became a "Liberal". So why do you Bible thumpers cry about Liberals all day and then gleefully vote for them and call them a solid representation of everything you stand for? How wishy washy. Name us a Conservative you voted for. Ready? Go....
Reagan was an Old Left Liberal in the Political sense of what i meant to be a Conservative and favored Old Left Liberalism under FDR which he admits which favored Big Business and rejected Welfare for Individuals.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#33099 Aug 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was an Old Left Liberal in the Political sense of what i meant to be a Conservative...
??? I am having trouble understanding your messages. I would suggest you use shorter sentences with simpler structures.

I know that you use "liberal" to label things you don't like, and "conservative" to label things you do like. But those words have meanings beyond being a compliment or insult. Conservative means "if it was good enough for my pappy, it's good enough for me" and that change should be resisted. Liberal means the belief that tomorrow can be better than yesterday, and that change is sometimes good.

Most people start as being more liberal, and become more conservative with age. Reagan was no exception.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33100 Aug 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww lookie. Racist boy wants a cookie for going to work. He thinks we all own houses and have our cars paid for because he is the only person who works or pays taxes. Look at that fat boy sit on that truck seat and turn that wheel. Let us know if you need some help pushing those pedals all by yourself. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! If I quit and never worked another day, and you worked until you were 100, I'd still have worked 10 times more than a fat trucker. Thank me when you are sucking on that government SS tit.
Remember, he's NOT a racist. He's just another "active Republican"... LOL

Location hidden

#33101 Aug 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
??? I am having trouble understanding your messages. I would suggest you use shorter sentences with simpler structures.
I know that you use "liberal" to label things you don't like, and "conservative" to label things you do like. But those words have meanings beyond being a compliment or insult. Conservative means "if it was good enough for my pappy, it's good enough for me" and that change should be resisted. Liberal means the belief that tomorrow can be better than yesterday, and that change is sometimes good.
Most people start as being more liberal, and become more conservative with age. Reagan was no exception.
What you are having trouble with is the words Conservative and Progressive and their meanings in the political sense and not he sociology sense of today.

Location hidden

#33102 Aug 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Thing Reagan would have still been a Democrat had it not been for the Radicalism that took over the Democrat Party in 1960 with the New Left which Reagan rejected and is what made Reagan a Conservative in the political sense by rejecting the change by the New Left Liberal Democrats as they call themselves today still.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33103 Aug 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Another Thing Reagan would have still been a Democrat had it not been for the Radicalism that took over the Democrat Party in 1960 with the New Left which Reagan rejected and is what made Reagan a Conservative in the political sense by rejecting the change by the New Left Liberal Democrats as they call themselves today still.
So NOW you're saying Reagan was a conservative liberal? Flip flop much?

Location hidden

#33104 Aug 22, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>So NOW you're saying Reagan was a conservative liberal? Flip flop much?
Reagan was a Conservative Liberal if you understand Politics and the evolution of Liberalism starting with FDR which obviously you dont which your reply confirms.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33105 Aug 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggested he use punctuation once and he got really hostile.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33106 Aug 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Another Thing Reagan would have still been a Democrat had it not been for the Radicalism that took over the Democrat Party in 1960 with the New Left which Reagan rejected and is what made Reagan a Conservative in the political sense by rejecting the change by the New Left Liberal Democrats as they call themselves today still.
They call themselves? Show me one person on this green earth other than yourself who uses the phrase "New Left Liberal Democrat." Then, if you can do that, show me a person who describes themselves that way. Ye gods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... 1 hr tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake Jobs