Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32880 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized that only Republicans built prisons. Thanx for the info.
It was Liberal voters & policies that legalized weed, NOT Conservative policies.
Newt can be considered a "Tea Bagger" as you put it but he doesn't even come close to speaking for most Conservatives. remember, he didn't get the nomination. And if 1 in 8 smoked pot, how many Conservatives would that have to include that certainly would not be for executions or are you saying that only Libs are pot heads? Of course you aren't saying that. And Nancy saying, "just say no" is quite benign & she was talking about ALL drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth & others, not just pot. What's wrong about that? She wasn't telling schools what to put on their menu's or assertively advocating for stricter drug laws.
FULL OF NON-VIOLENT weed offenders. How many prisoners are non-violently behind in child support, doing time for repeatedly speeding or driving under suspension, or non-violent thefts etc etc.
Your argument hold less water than 1 cotton ball.
Keep proving how wise you are. Oy vey.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32881 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
If Reagan, Buchanan and Gingrich aren't representatives of the Conservatives, as I have been told, then who is? Just because you are ashamed of who you set up to be your voice, in no way changes the fact that you set them up there.
It must be the recently indicted Rick Perry. Yeah, that's the voice of "conservatives."
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32882 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
About as much as Republicans were for Bush.
They weren't? Let me guess, you don't "remember" voting for him, do you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32883 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
1st, YOU assume that Palin is drunk. There are a number of reasons that she seems incoherent. Jet lag, too much Starbucks, & another reason is like your GObama. The teleprompter is faulty! 2nd, I didn't know that a video that prompts assumptions would trump a personal confession. A confession that is without regrets.
And to answer your question to me....He has divided America more than anyone. EVER, I could make a long list but it wouldn't be anything that you haven't heard B4. Don't choke on your popcorn.
You should be praying that Palin was drunk in that video.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32884 Aug 16, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You "conservatives" are such charming folk.
"Liberal Democrats" and their Constituents in Ferguson, Missouri sure in the hell are not charming folks either which they have proved already with their unlawful actions.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32885 Aug 17, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text> "Liberal Democrats" and their Constituents in Ferguson, Missouri sure in the hell are not charming folks either which they have proved already with their unlawful actions.
Let's see, a tax dodging cattle rancher bilks taxpayers out of a small fortune, and the "good conservatives" line up (behind their wife, children, and guns, of course) and cheer, but an angry mob loots a few stores and suddenly it's "the gubment should come and shoot all them thar Liberal Democrats with machine guns".
Yep, that makes sense...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32886 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were my kids or relatives it's because THEY decided to go. What year are you living in Boy-Toy, 1968?
The draft is over. Nobody sends "kids" anywhere they don't want to go.
That's funny. I know quite a few people and a relative who got sent to Iraq. Not ONE of them WANTED to go. They were ordered.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32887 Aug 17, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You "conservatives" are such charming folk.
We conservatives conserve. I mean, it's your dunce-in-cheif that's responsible for our ammo being so expensive and scarce today. I remember how great it was in this country before Hussein took over. They used to have sales on ammunition when you purchased it by the case.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32888 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See Canton, that's because you're so brainwashed by these liberal politicians. Now bacon and eggs is even racist to you.
The six foot four inch 240 lbs child was 18, not 17. And police don't shoot for no good reason, especially this officer who was with the department for over 6 years and had a good record.
The reason I'm into it is because your precious MSM made it a national issue, so yes, racists....... I mean people all around the nation are talking about it. It's on blogs, on the news, on the radio and so on.
Of course if the suspect was white, we probably would have never heard about it. You know, those non-racist people in the MSM wouldn't have reported it.
I haven't seen any of them hiding behind women and children all the while pointing sniper rifles at law enforcement. Most of them have their hands up.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32889 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We conservatives conserve. I mean, it's your dunce-in-cheif that's responsible for our ammo being so expensive and scarce today. I remember how great it was in this country before Hussein took over. They used to have sales on ammunition when you purchased it by the case.
Too dumb to know that idiot's just like you caused the ammo shortages with panic buying. All the while, the ammo makers laughed all the way to the bank.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32890 Aug 17, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Too dumb to know that idiot's just like you caused the ammo shortages with panic buying. All the while, the ammo makers laughed all the way to the bank.
I'm sure they voted for DumBama for his second term. DumBama is the nations best gun and ammo seller we've ever had. The reason we have this shortage is because of the federal government buying all the ammo.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32891 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they voted for DumBama for his second term. DumBama is the nations best gun and ammo seller we've ever had. The reason we have this shortage is because of the federal government buying all the ammo.
That's been proven many, many, many times to just be another right wing made up lie. They still can't keep any on the shelves because of fools just like you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32892 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a pretty good gun seller too. You know. The first time you guys cried about the absurd notion of our government taking the millions of undocumented firearms in this country away from us. So yah...just like you guys said. Obama took all of our guns away and now a Obamacare Death Panel is going to decide if Grandma gets to live or die. Those completely batshit crazy notions would be a lot funnier if they weren't actual claims you Tea Baggers have made. Imagine adults claiming Obamacare Death Panels. Imagine how stupid someone would have to be to think the government could take all the guns away in this country. Us thinking folks didn't bat an eye because we knew it was yet another lame propaganda stunt by the GOP. How completely absurd.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32893 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily walk into at least 3 gun shops within 5 miles of my home and buy a trunk full of AR15 rounds today. There's your mouth and then there's the real world.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32894 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I once saw 12 or 15 obvious gang members all wearing the same colors, carrying arm loads full of AK-47s , 12 gauge street sweepers and other military grade weapons at the gun show. Thanks NRA for making sure every 16 year old urban youth has easy access to military assault weapons. Gotta love them Conservatives. Keeping our nation's gangs armed to the teeth at the cost of all of our safety. Those are called facts. Try them sometime.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32895 Aug 17, 2014
True or false? Every American citizen could fulfill all of their hunting and home protection needs with a 12 gauge shotgun and a 38 caliber pistol.

This is undeniably true, so let's all ponder why the paranoid Tea Baggers would need to hoard military style guns like they were in a compound in Waco. Let's see...David Koresh at Waco was an out spoken anti-government Evangelical Christian who hoarded military style weapons and groped little kids...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32896 Aug 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a pretty good gun seller too. You know. The first time you guys cried about the absurd notion of our government taking the millions of undocumented firearms in this country away from us. So yah...just like you guys said. Obama took all of our guns away and now a Obamacare Death Panel is going to decide if Grandma gets to live or die. Those completely batshit crazy notions would be a lot funnier if they weren't actual claims you Tea Baggers have made. Imagine adults claiming Obamacare Death Panels. Imagine how stupid someone would have to be to think the government could take all the guns away in this country. Us thinking folks didn't bat an eye because we knew it was yet another lame propaganda stunt by the GOP. How completely absurd.
Mississippi Proposed Bill Publishes Name and Social Security Number of Gun Owners
January 13, 2014 3:37 pm

\BY DANA CRISWELL – January 13, 2014

Today Mississippi Representative Omeria Scott (D-District 80) introduced House Bill 231. In her bill she proposes that anyone who sells ammunition in the State of Mississippi be required to keep records of each sale. If passed,

every merchant, dealer or pawnbroker that sells pistol or rifle cartridges, shall keep a record of all sales of such cartridges sold, showing the description of the kind and caliber of cartridges so sold, the name, address and driver’s license or social security number of the purchaser, and the description of and the quantity of cartridges and date of sale.

These records, which include social security number, name and address would be “open to public inspection at any time to persons desiring to see it.”

http://www.mississippigunnews.com/mississippi...

End of the line for the lead bullet? Regulations, bans force switch to 'green' ammo
By Perry ChiaramontePublished December 21, 2013

When the last bullet-producing lead smelter closes its doors on Dec. 31, it will mark a major victory for those who say lead-based ammunition pollutes the environment, but others warn 'green' bullets will cost more, drive up copper prices and do little to help conservation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/21/end-line...

New York City confiscating rifles and shotguns
1:55 PM 12/06/2013

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/06/new-york-ci...

Dem bill would trigger huge new taxes on guns, ammo
By Perry ChiaramontePublished August 26, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/26/ho...

States look to tax guns, ammo
Judy Keen, USA TODAY 5:28 p.m. EDT April 7, 2013

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

NY Gun Confiscation Underway – Citizens Told to Turn in Pistol Owner ID & Firearms
Published on Monday, April 08, 2013

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/new-york-gun-...

Darn, I'm out of room ;-(

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32897 Aug 17, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, a tax dodging cattle rancher bilks taxpayers out of a small fortune, and the "good conservatives" line up (behind their wife, children, and guns, of course) and cheer, but an angry mob loots a few stores and suddenly it's "the gubment should come and shoot all them thar Liberal Democrats with machine guns".
Yep, that makes sense...
sounds like a Liberal and prefer Liberalism as FDR Called it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32898 Aug 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Taliban Ray. Your ammo is so expensive because your beloved "job creators" saw another opportunity to exploit stupid people by scaring them about the "wild man mulatto" in the White House who was going to make bullets illegal. Right on cue, you guys got your wallets out to give them all your money and thank them for warning you. Kind of like how your boss cancelled your health insurance and convinced you it was all Obama's fault.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32899 Aug 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily walk into at least 3 gun shops within 5 miles of my home and buy a trunk full of AR15 rounds today. There's your mouth and then there's the real world.
3/11/2013 @ 8:00AM 1,123,554 views
1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep 23 Culture Auditor 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]