Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32846 Aug 16, 2014
Just read where Colorado made 3 million dollars in one month off of weed taxes. So basically our prisons are full of non-violent weed offenders because of Conservative policies and our taxes pay the bill for many of these privately owned Republican sponsored prisons. Our states have been losing millions and millions of dollars a year due to Conservative policies. 26 states have now legalized it.

Now let's take a look back at what our Conservative friends had in mind for our nation. In 1997, Newt Gingrich, a Conservative Tea Bagger messiah, thought Americans should be executed for possession of weed. Nancy Reagan told Americans to "Just Say No". 1 in 8 Americans admit they smoked pot in the last year. So basically, right wing Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 Americans for smoking a joint.

Let me say that again so it sinks in.

Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 American citizens over weed and have caused the states to miss out on millions and millions of dollars in tax revenue..
Canton

Canton, OH

#32847 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's too bad as well. Ammunition is expensive these days.
I honestly haven't really paid that much attention to the story. I am not against guns in any way. I have no real opinion on what happened. I must say that it is very interesting that you are so into an unarmed black child being killed. How VERY telling that you have such strong opinions on something that has nothing to do with you. How VERY telling that you are so supportive of the police killing an unarmed black kid.
no difference

Chillicothe, OH

#32848 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Fool? Let me explain some things,
I am not a Hawk but I am not a scared sheep either. You can be anti-war, that is fine. But the disdain & lack of respect that you constantly post about soldiers, sailors, airmen when YOU say things like, "your sons azz" & "...my poor bastard" fellow citizens.
I also mentioned following orders from the Commander-in-Chief. Do you think that every combatant believes in the wars that our congress & presidents thrust them into? Of course They don't.
But they have honor to duty, respect of command. even a commander-in-chief that does NOT have have any clue about backpacks, sit-ups, marches with gear in any weather, KP, in any year, any war under any Commander-in-chief.
Don't be anti-war just because you're a wuss, be anti-war because men die, they die on all sides & the hearts & spirits of their families often die with them.
But IF we didn't have armies & navies & air corp (pronounced 'core' not 'corps'), we could be learning to speak Japanese, German, Russian or Arabic next.
The U.S. 48 states has 3 coastlines & 2 borders, 1 of them dangerously porous. Then there's Alaska & Hawaii.& numerous territories. If the U.S. didn't have a volunteer military do you think that wars would not be on our shores?
You show no respect for these volunteers in uniform. IF you hate these wars which are clearly awful, disrespect the people that send them there. NOT the ones in uniform.
Quit calling them 'bastards', call them brothers & sisters,& talking about sending their 'asses' to war, feel for their commitments.
Amen to pops, thank-you so much!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32849 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly haven't really paid that much attention to the story. I am not against guns in any way. I have no real opinion on what happened. I must say that it is very interesting that you are so into an unarmed black child being killed. How VERY telling that you have such strong opinions on something that has nothing to do with you. How VERY telling that you are so supportive of the police killing an unarmed black kid.
Most conservatives are pro-police and for law and order. Why would that surprise you?

I think anybody that attacks one of our officers should be shot dead and I don't care what race they are. If you have no respect for law or our law enforcers, then you're nothing but a piece of garbage that doesn't belong in our society.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32850 Aug 16, 2014
Tea Bagger rule book...

Obama leaves troops in Iraq-
"He's a liar and doesn't care about our troops!"

Obama removes troops from Iraq-
"Obama caused all this turmoil that has been happening in the middle east for centuries."
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32851 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just read where Colorado made 3 million dollars in one month off of weed taxes. So basically our prisons are full of non-violent weed offenders because of Conservative policies and our taxes pay the bill for many of these privately owned Republican sponsored prisons. Our states have been losing millions and millions of dollars a year due to Conservative policies. 26 states have now legalized it.
Now let's take a look back at what our Conservative friends had in mind for our nation. In 1997, Newt Gingrich, a Conservative Tea Bagger messiah, thought Americans should be executed for possession of weed. Nancy Reagan told Americans to "Just Say No". 1 in 8 Americans admit they smoked pot in the last year. So basically, right wing Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 Americans for smoking a joint.
Conservatives wanted to execute 1 out of every 8 American citizens over weed and have caused the states to miss out on millions and millions of dollars in tax revenue..
Gingrich is all conservatives? I guess we can say Piglosi is all liberals, right?
Canton

Canton, OH

#32852 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Most conservatives are pro-police and for law and order. Why would that surprise you?
I think anybody that attacks one of our officers should be shot dead and I don't care what race they are. If you have no respect for law or our law enforcers, then you're nothing but a piece of garbage that doesn't belong in our society.
Too many crooked cops for you to be using that blanket statement. Also, kinda silly of you to think that law and order is only wanted by Conservatives in this country. Perhaps we should ask Rick Perry how he feels about following the law. Or maybe we can ask that Conservative rancher in Nevada, who broke Federal laws for 20 years and was a Conservative hero on Fox News, before he tipped his hand and revealed, like most old white Conservatives, he was really just a racist. You remember? When all those armed Tea Baggers showed up and were using women and children as human shields? Just like the Palestinians did. So much law. So much order.

However, thank you for clearing up that you personally think unarmed black kids should be shot dead for taking cigars from a store.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32853 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gingrich is all conservatives? I guess we can say Piglosi is all liberals, right?
Geez. First Reagan, then GW Bush. If you Conservatives keep shamefully backing away from the people you once touted as poster children for your cause, you won't have anyone left.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32854 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet if Pelosi blinks funny, Democrats are directly to blame for it...right?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32855 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
I never realized that only Republicans built prisons. Thanx for the info.
It was Liberal voters & policies that legalized weed, NOT Conservative policies.
Newt can be considered a "Tea Bagger" as you put it but he doesn't even come close to speaking for most Conservatives. remember, he didn't get the nomination. And if 1 in 8 smoked pot, how many Conservatives would that have to include that certainly would not be for executions or are you saying that only Libs are pot heads? Of course you aren't saying that. And Nancy saying, "just say no" is quite benign & she was talking about ALL drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth & others, not just pot. What's wrong about that? She wasn't telling schools what to put on their menu's or assertively advocating for stricter drug laws.
FULL OF NON-VIOLENT weed offenders. How many prisoners are non-violently behind in child support, doing time for repeatedly speeding or driving under suspension, or non-violent thefts etc etc.
Your argument hold less water than 1 cotton ball.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32856 Aug 16, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized that only Republicans built prisons. Thanx for the info.
It was Liberal voters & policies that legalized weed, NOT Conservative policies.
Newt can be considered a "Tea Bagger" as you put it but he doesn't even come close to speaking for most Conservatives. remember, he didn't get the nomination. And if 1 in 8 smoked pot, how many Conservatives would that have to include that certainly would not be for executions or are you saying that only Libs are pot heads? Of course you aren't saying that. And Nancy saying, "just say no" is quite benign & she was talking about ALL drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth & others, not just pot. What's wrong about that? She wasn't telling schools what to put on their menu's or assertively advocating for stricter drug laws.
FULL OF NON-VIOLENT weed offenders. How many prisoners are non-violently behind in child support, doing time for repeatedly speeding or driving under suspension, or non-violent thefts etc etc.
Your argument hold less water than 1 cotton ball.
Private prison industry, private education industry, private military industry...all right wingers riding high on that government freebie teat. The crimes you describe like theft and not paying child support involve a victim.. Bed time for you, Bonzo.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32857 Aug 16, 2014
If Reagan, Buchanan and Gingrich aren't representatives of the Conservatives, as I have been told, then who is? Just because you are ashamed of who you set up to be your voice, in no way changes the fact that you set them up there.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32858 Aug 16, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/13647-palin-ap...

Look at this drunken bimbo the Tea Baggers tried to put next in line to the white house.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32859 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Private prison industry, private education industry, private military industry...all right wingers riding high on that government freebie teat. The crimes you describe like theft and not paying child support involve a victim.. Bed time for you, Bonzo.
Like NO one ever spent grocery money, gas money, housing money, or whatever to buy their pot or other drug of choice? Aren't there victims there? Of course there are.
Jailing someone for child support does NOT help them pay support so that enhances the deficit of support. That increases the damage to the 'victim(s)' thru a government process.
IF someone builds a prison, they are NOT getting a freebie, they are providing a service that has been approved by some governing entity. They are creating employment. That particular service helps keep us safe from murders, molesters, habitual drunks & drunk drivers, drug dealers, & others. That is NOT a freebie troll.
Freebies are SNAP, Section 8, cell phones etc. I am NOT saying that people aren't deserving of this type of aid, many are deserving, just that these things ARE Freebies. Nothing is supplied in return unless they become independent & self sufficient again. Bonzo
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32860 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /13647-palin-appears-incoheren t-on-her-new-tv-channel
Look at this drunken bimbo the Tea Baggers tried to put next in line to the white house.
And Obama admitted 'power drinking' & doing drugs & he IS in the White House. So what is your point?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32862 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /13647-palin-appears-incoheren t-on-her-new-tv-channel
Right, and to think she would have done a five times better job too!!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32863 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet if Pelosi blinks funny, Democrats are directly to blame for it...right?
About as much as Republicans were for Bush.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32864 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. First Reagan, then GW Bush. If you Conservatives keep shamefully backing away from the people you once touted as poster children for your cause, you won't have anyone left.
Who's backing away, and when did I say I was for every single policy that every single Republican came out with?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32865 Aug 16, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many crooked cops for you to be using that blanket statement. Also, kinda silly of you to think that law and order is only wanted by Conservatives in this country. Perhaps we should ask Rick Perry how he feels about following the law. Or maybe we can ask that Conservative rancher in Nevada, who broke Federal laws for 20 years and was a Conservative hero on Fox News, before he tipped his hand and revealed, like most old white Conservatives, he was really just a racist. You remember? When all those armed Tea Baggers showed up and were using women and children as human shields? Just like the Palestinians did. So much law. So much order.
However, thank you for clearing up that you personally think unarmed black kids should be shot dead for taking cigars from a store.
Did I say that? Must be that public education coming out again. I said anybody that attacks one of our police officers should be shot dead.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Lima, OH

#32866 Aug 16, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and to think she would have done a five times better job too!!!
I thought you were going to say she was actually a "secret liberal", planted by Dems to make conservatives look stupid. Kinda like your kooky Romney conspiracy theory...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Nov 12 Big Red 70
Sheline (Dec '16) Nov 7 Juror 3
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Oct '17 Umm 9
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '17 Roger Terri 50
Steve Dewitt realtor Oct '17 Patrick Fussell 1
Patty Yarchow Collins Sep '17 MyGod 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Sep '17 anon2 69

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance