xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32730 Aug 14, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> How about that Maliki didn't AGREE with US terms as compared to being totally "opposed" to negotiation. It does take 2 sides to agree. Maliki was also the democratically elected head of state of Iraq & had powers commensurate to that position . Plus Obama campaigned to remove U.S. troops, so how did that affect negotiations for good or bad? We'll never really know even tho we have opinions.
Funny how nobody on the left was talking about who got us out of Iraq when DumBama pulled the troops out and was labeled a hero. He and his sidekicks bragged about it for weeks. Now that it's a total failure???? But Bush! But Bush!

LOL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32731 Aug 14, 2014
ino wrote:
More local news from Ferguson.
Idiots need to be stopped NOW.
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Repo...
In situations like this, the police should be armed with machine guns and allowed to gun them all down. Bet they won't come back. LOL!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32732 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie Care over a trillion dollars. The Pork Bill near a trillion dollars. The millions and millions wasted on green energy failures, and NOW you want to know who is going to pay for stuff.
You don't seem to understand. No surprise there. YOU are complaining about us leaving Iraq. YOU constantly cry about the costs of programs that actually provide a benefit to American citizens. A person truly concern about "fiscal responsibility" would, one would think, give thought to the cost of his proposed military folly.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32733 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they said they had to sign it to find out what's in it!!!!
How ironic that your attempt at a comic retort to a misquoted and understood statement is to repeat another misquoted and understood statement.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32734 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how nobody on the left was talking about who got us out of Iraq when DumBama pulled the troops out and was labeled a hero. He and his sidekicks bragged about it for weeks. Now that it's a total failure???? But Bush! But Bush!
LOL!
So which is it Taliban Ray? Your the guy who seems to have a hard time making up his mind.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32735 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In situations like this, the police should be armed with machine guns and allowed to gun them all down. Bet they won't come back. LOL!
What a dlck.
Tealady58

Proctorville, OH

#32736 Aug 14, 2014
Vote Please wrote:
Kasich will balance the state budget and not bankrupt our state.
Kasich is FOR Common Core and he is also an ALEC member. We need to get him out!
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32737 Aug 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dlck.
Did you really expect the uneducated, racist trucker to respond any differently?
His solution to everything is "shoot it with machine guns"...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32738 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
So which is it Taliban Ray? Your the guy who seems to have a hard time making up his mind.
Actually it's DumBama and the liberals that can't make up their minds. With liberals, anything negative that DumBama does is because of Bush or the Republicans, and any good news (no matter how insignificant it is) is all the doing of DumBama.

It's liberals that love having it both ways. Remember Republicans were against the withdrawal and stood by that decision.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32739 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
How ironic that your attempt at a comic retort to a misquoted and understood statement is to repeat another misquoted and understood statement.
Why don't you educate yourself on these matters? If you don't get an education, you may end up in a place like Iraq. LOL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32740 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't seem to understand. No surprise there. YOU are complaining about us leaving Iraq. YOU constantly cry about the costs of programs that actually provide a benefit to American citizens. A person truly concern about "fiscal responsibility" would, one would think, give thought to the cost of his proposed military folly.
I say fund the things (as Reality points out) that are in the US Constitution and defund the things we have that are not.

Yeah, a benefit to American citizens. Give them reasons to not work and stay home watching their big screen all day long. That really helps Americans. It helps them to become failures is what it does.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32741 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans were against the withdrawal and stood by that decision.
They were the ones who put us there in the first place, so what's your point? I think it was a Republican who declared "Mission Accomplished", also. Or maybe President Obama did that, too... LOL
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32742 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't get an education, you may end up in a place like Iraq. LOL!
Or you may end up driving a truck and blaming everyone else for your piss-poor life decisions...
ino

Waverly, OH

#32743 Aug 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a good start. See how many is left standing to loot, and burn . I see none of them stole work boots or school supplies for the kids. LOL
Jerry K

Waverly, OH

#32744 Aug 14, 2014
Reuters is reporting that Iraq PM Maliki has decided to step aside, I guess we will soon see if things improve.

http://news.yahoo.com/iraqs-maliki-drops-bid-...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32745 Aug 14, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a good start. See how many is left standing to loot, and burn . I see none of them stole work boots or school supplies for the kids. LOL
The city is pussyfooting around the situation which is why they keep coming back. The only solution to criminal activity is a proper deterrent.

But of course, this is a racial situation because the so-called victim was black and the cop was white. Reminds me so much of the Zimmerman case. Why doesn't Racist Holder send his FBI goons to Chicago where blacks are killing each other every night?

If I were a merchant over there and the cops were not doing enough, I would sleep at my store in the dark until this blew over. I would have two loaded 15 round clips and extra ammo just in case. BOOM! Problem solved.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32746 Aug 14, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>They were the ones who put us there in the first place, so what's your point? I think it was a Republican who declared "Mission Accomplished", also. Or maybe President Obama did that, too... LOL
Close. He said "The war in Iraq is over."
ino

Waverly, OH

#32748 Aug 14, 2014
d pantz

United States

#32749 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
What a dlck.
You're so full of crap. You and your false premises can go sit on one.
ino

Waverly, OH

#32750 Aug 14, 2014
http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Man-...
More, but do the thugs care? Hell no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
375 Lear Rd./Walker Rd. Learwood Center Goodwill!! Apr 1 Avon Lake Goodwill 2
News William W. Stawicki Mar 28 DBozzie 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar '15 anon worker 58
News Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Michael 2
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
News FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... (Aug '14) Aug '14 mike 2
News Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Conrad 1
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]