ino

Waverly, OH

#32673 Aug 12, 2014
Hillary got orders from headquarters ( Move On)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10148689...
ino

Waverly, OH

#32674 Aug 12, 2014
Read the comments in the above comment. The Dems do not want or like Hillary.
d pantz

United States

#32675 Aug 12, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
And everything got all better, right?
Nope and that was never the plan. Ask Hillary she'll tell you all about the new enemy in Iraq.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32676 Aug 12, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I found that story too from another link. I am sure of what I read, maybe last year when I was doing some other surfing.The link that I recently found could also be an opinion article & thusly refutable. So I am looking for the one that I based my assertion on. The one I read may have been in error or flattering of TJ but I am certain that I found it while researching TJ
But we still did not war with the Barbary Pirates until the 19 century & it was the U.S.'s 1st foreign war.
Give me a little time since I know that I didn't make it up, I don't do that. And I have a few chores in front of me tonight.
I don't think you made it up. This is a talk radio "meme", one that I believe originated with Michael Medved. You are carrying on the oral tradition, where someone tells you a story and you tell the story to someone else. It's a great way to learn things and spread the word.

But you always have to consider the source --- does the teller have some ax to grind? I don't want to read a history written by Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin. You know that will be a thinly disguised political tract. I'd rather read a book by some unknown history nerd that will give me a lot of interesting details and let me draw my own conclusions.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32677 Aug 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame what happened to Iraq on Bush when Bush was President...
Actually, I'm more inclined to blame Dick Cheney. But the buck stops with George. It was his ultimate decision.

"MR. TIM RUSSERT: In Iraq, six months ago, the war began with shock and awe. Vice President Dick Cheney appeared on MEET THE PRESS:

(Videotape, March 16):

VICE PRES. DICK CHENEY: My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.

(End videotape)

MR. RUSSERT: Did the Bush administration misjudge the level of organized resistance, the number of American troops needed, the cost of securing Iraq, and the existence of weapons of mass destruction?"

"MR. RUSSERT: The Washington Post asked the American people about Saddam Hussein, and this is what they said: 69 percent said he was involved in the September 11 attacks. Are you surprised by that?

VICE PRES. CHENEY: No. I think it’s not surprising that people make that connection.

MR. RUSSERT: But is there a connection?

VICE PRES. CHENEY: We don’t know."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3080244/ns/meet_the...
Norm DePlume

Akron, OH

#32678 Aug 13, 2014
IRAQ = VIET NAM II Who wants to be the "Last one out"?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32679 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay to pizz away money on green energy and failed economic plans but not okay to occupy a country until it's ready to defend itself?
Oh all you compassionate liberals. Blame what happened to Iraq on Bush when Bush was President and blame DumBama for what is happening to Iraq today. Had Bush been President today, he would have never pulled all our troops out of Iraq in spite of his military advisors. A lot of money and lives lost there wasted only to have a buffoon to make it all in vain just to win a reelection.
For crying out loud, people are dying in the most inhumane way and all you can think about is how to defend your loser. 12 year old girls making their way across Mexico being raped and killed because your leader put out a Welcome To America sign.
I know the Democrat party is the party of irresponsibility, but perhaps just this once, put the responsibility where it rightfully belongs.
Classic pretend conservative thinking: "We really screwed this up. The only thing left to do now is continue to keep making the same mistake over and over and over again."

How many more American lives and dollars are you willing to spend immersing ourselves in the lives of the lunatics in the Middle East? Don't dodge, Taliban Ray. Tell us.

(I would address your ridiculous Mexico scenario but you aren't capable of understanding one complex problem, there is no chance you could handle two at the same time.)
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32680 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
About as good as our problems with terrorism after Bin Laden was executed.
So you are saying everything got all better?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32681 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you made it up. This is a talk radio "meme", one that I believe originated with Michael Medved. You are carrying on the oral tradition, where someone tells you a story and you tell the story to someone else. It's a great way to learn things and spread the word.
But you always have to consider the source --- does the teller have some ax to grind? I don't want to read a history written by Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin. You know that will be a thinly disguised political tract. I'd rather read a book by some unknown history nerd that will give me a lot of interesting details and let me draw my own conclusions.
You have hit it right on the head. You are capable of drawing your own conclusions. Pops, Ray and the rest of the wingnut faction don't have the intellectual capability to draw conclusions for themselves, they need to be told. That is why they gravitate to Fox and Rush.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32682 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
So you are saying everything got all better?
Looks like he's getting his history lessons from the new Quitter Queen $arah's revised history channel.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32683 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay to pizz away money on green energy and failed economic plans but not okay to occupy a country until it's ready to defend itself?
Oh all you compassionate liberals. Blame what happened to Iraq on Bush when Bush was President and blame DumBama for what is happening to Iraq today. Had Bush been President today, he would have never pulled all our troops out of Iraq in spite of his military advisors. A lot of money and lives lost there wasted only to have a buffoon to make it all in vain just to win a reelection.
For crying out loud, people are dying in the most inhumane way and all you can think about is how to defend your loser. 12 year old girls making their way across Mexico being raped and killed because your leader put out a Welcome To America sign.
I know the Democrat party is the party of irresponsibility, but perhaps just this once, put the responsibility where it rightfully belongs.
Wow, SUDDENLY people are being killed in Mexico. All because of Obama putting a welcome to America sign out. Mexico was a peace sit-in before Obama started that whole "War on drugs" thingy...right? Did he happened to hang that "Welcome to America" sign on the Statue of Liberty? What a twisted, racist, fantasy world you live in.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32684 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
You have hit it right on the head. You are capable of drawing your own conclusions. Pops, Ray and the rest of the wingnut faction don't have the intellectual capability to draw conclusions for themselves, they need to be told. That is why they gravitate to Fox and Rush.
But the right wing media keeps them in a constant supply of fake reasons to hate Obama, so they can all join together in trying to hide what every American already knows. It's because he's black and it's the Conservatives that personally proved it. Everything else is just absurd "Obamacare Death Panels".
Canton

Canton, OH

#32685 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A to think we were seconds away from finally finding those WMDs when he did it. Hang on. I think I hear something trickling down...nope. It was just Jesus returning. Zing!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32686 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Classic pretend conservative thinking: "We really screwed this up. The only thing left to do now is continue to keep making the same mistake over and over and over again."
How many more American lives and dollars are you willing to spend immersing ourselves in the lives of the lunatics in the Middle East? Don't dodge, Taliban Ray. Tell us.
(I would address your ridiculous Mexico scenario but you aren't capable of understanding one complex problem, there is no chance you could handle two at the same time.)
Obviously it's you that doesn't understand anything. The only thing you really understand is to keep sticking up for Hussein no matter what.

Iraq was doing fine until DumBama pulled our troops out. How long should we have stayed there? How long have we had our military overseas in just about every other country?

If all those people hiding on mountain tops were asked who do they blame for them being there, Bush or DumBama, how do you suppose they would answer?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32687 Aug 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, SUDDENLY people are being killed in Mexico. All because of Obama putting a welcome to America sign out. Mexico was a peace sit-in before Obama started that whole "War on drugs" thingy...right? Did he happened to hang that "Welcome to America" sign on the Statue of Liberty? What a twisted, racist, fantasy world you live in.
Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids To Cross Border
Joe Gomez for 1080 KRLD | CBSDFW.COM
July 1, 2014 8:41 AM

On Monday a South Texas sheriff announced the discovery of a 11 year old Guatemalan boys body about a mile from the border. Cuellar said the discovery of the boys body reinforces just how perilous the journey is into the US.

“Certainly I hope they stop coming because we probably will have more deaths as the hot weather continues,” says Cuellar.“It’s not just the heat that could kill them but there are other dangers. Officials at Lackland Air Force Base told us that one-third of young girls that come across – and they were just like little babies; 10, 11, 14 years of age. That about one third of them get raped and/or abused on the way here.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/01/official-b...
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#32688 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If all those people hiding on mountain tops were asked who do they blame for them being there, Bush or DumBama, how do you suppose they would answer?
They'd probably blame the Cocaine Cowboy. After all, he dragged us back there with the false promise of WMDs, just because he wanted to impress his dear old dad...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32689 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously it's you that doesn't understand anything. The only thing you really understand is to keep sticking up for Hussein no matter what.
Iraq was doing fine until DumBama pulled our troops out. How long should we have stayed there? How long have we had our military overseas in just about every other country?
So you answered one question, we should have stayed in Iraq forever. Now, tell us how you would pay for that. Remember that debt you pretend to be so concerned about?

I really don't care who the people hiding on the mountain tops blame, but my guess is they would simply blame the United States. I would also wager that their opinion would be better educated than yours.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32690 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those nations want us there. Nouri al-Maliki did not want us in Iraq.

"Obama opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation from the beginning. He was nominated and elected president largely because of his pledge to end the war. He withdrew all U.S. troops only after Maliki refused to negotiate a viable agreement to leave a residual force in place."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
Canton

Canton, OH

#32691 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids To Cross Border
Joe Gomez for 1080 KRLD | CBSDFW.COM
July 1, 2014 8:41 AM
On Monday a South Texas sheriff announced the discovery of a 11 year old Guatemalan boys body about a mile from the border. Cuellar said the discovery of the boys body reinforces just how perilous the journey is into the US.
“Certainly I hope they stop coming because we probably will have more deaths as the hot weather continues,” says Cuellar.“It’s not just the heat that could kill them but there are other dangers. Officials at Lackland Air Force Base told us that one-third of young girls that come across – and they were just like little babies; 10, 11, 14 years of age. That about one third of them get raped and/or abused on the way here.”
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/01/official-b...
I'm sure it's a "new" thing. I bet it's why they used to tell us in school back in the early 80s that we should learn to speak Spanish. They were prophets for seeing the great Obama/Mexico Anti Christ Death Panel Commie tyranny that only a select few Fox News viewers are living in America or can even see for that matter. T is for Tea Bagger and Tinfoil. Now make a hat.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32692 Aug 13, 2014
Besides. Let's all get back to this unresolved birth certificate thing before we trudge on to the next horrific scandal of Biblical proportions. We don't want to carefully examine the source of all this Conservative "outrage" and examine the fact checked results of each and everyone of the things you have very boldly stated need fixed in this country. I just find it so hard to believe you really care that much about illegal immigrants, wen you sat as quiet as little church mice when Bush wanted to give them amnesty, not to mention when your precious "job creators" were paying their bills for decades at the cost of American jobs. For the very same reason they use our country's infrastructure but dodge paying their taxes. Cheap labor absolute greed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE