Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32577 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I did offer facts. The fact is that the helicopter was a planned target. Another fact is that by Biden announcing who was directly responsible for the murder of Bin Laden made Seal Team Six a target.
Oh, it was just a coincidence. Nothing is ever DumBama's fault......nothing.
Because if it wasn't for bin Laden's death, the Taliban had no interest in killing Seals, right? The Taliban would have known about that flight and just allowed it to proceed unmolested, right? Ye gods.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32578 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
DumBama didn't need a crystal ball. All he needed was to take the advice from our military experts. Now innocent children and adults are being beheaded in Iraq because DumBama wanted to be reelected.
If only Obama would control everything in the world like GOP presidents do there would be peace and prosperity everywhere like there was during 2000-2008.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32579 Aug 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush negotiated our withdrawal from Iraq, not Obama. Remember?
Yah, but they said a bunch of words and stuff, sometimes even worthy of being a bumper sticker on a hillbilly's pick up truck and we all know that always trumps facts in Conservative land.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32580 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I did offer facts. The fact is that the helicopter was a planned target. Another fact is that by Biden announcing who was directly responsible for the murder of Bin Laden made Seal Team Six a target.
Oh, it was just a coincidence. Nothing is ever DumBama's fault......nothing.
I wouldn't say nothing is ever Obama's fault. Take our thriving stock market and our nation's obvious recovery from GW Bush's financial disasters for instance. Also, I blame Obama for our country no longer being the laughing stock and enemy of the world.
Canton

Canton, OH

#32581 Aug 10, 2014
Let's all imagine if Obama said this...

The floor is now open for the Tea Baggers to express their "outrage"...(chirpin g crickets...lonely tumbleweed rolls across the set)
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32582 Aug 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say nothing is ever Obama's fault. Take our thriving stock market and our nation's obvious recovery from GW Bush's financial disasters for instance. Also, I blame Obama for our country no longer being the laughing stock and enemy of the world.
What obvious recovery? We have more Americans not working today than we've had in decades. You call that a recovery?

Your thriving stock market is as phony as DumBama himself. Of course the stock market will do well with the feds pumping trillions into it. Take the feds out of the picture and watch the market crash which it will likely do in the future, or were you asleep during the housing bubble and crash?

The economy will recover, but it won't be because anything DumBama did, it will be in spite of what DumBama did to destroy businesses and make it much harder for businesses to grow.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32583 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
If only Obama would control everything in the world like GOP presidents do there would be peace and prosperity everywhere like there was during 2000-2008.
For most of those years we were doing better. Median income still down several thousand dollars a year since DumBama took over. When were the good years under DumBama? Oh, that's unfair, let me try to balance that out: when were the good weeks since DumBama took over in America?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32584 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Because if it wasn't for bin Laden's death, the Taliban had no interest in killing Seals, right? The Taliban would have known about that flight and just allowed it to proceed unmolested, right? Ye gods.
Given the fact that YOUR President didn't lift one finger to investigate this attack I guess we'll never know. He must have had a fund raiser or something the day after the attack and was too busy to attend to presidential matters.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32585 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Bush negotiated our withdrawal from Iraq, not Obama. Remember?
Negotiated with whom?

You mean that you have a President here that goes around the US Congress to change laws and not enforce the ones he doesn't like dozens of times, but can't change an exit date set by a President many years earlier?

Who was stopping him? Certainly not the Republicans in Congress. Mr. Hope and Change campaigned on getting out of Iraq, or don't you remember?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32586 Aug 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
Let's all stop for a moment and ponder why most of the sites provided by these common folks with VERY strong opinions about climate science, usually lead directly back to the oil billionaires who spent millions in anti-climate science propaganda. I mean, I always thought that when one of you went directly against the overwhelming majority of climate science experts, that secretly in the back of the truck you are driving, you have a hidden weather lab and you are a very secret climate science genius. Imagine how lame it would be for a common working man to ignore science because an oil billionaire told them to. Good thing you Tea Baggers aren't that completely ridiculous....right? Right?
Nobody told us anything. Go outside and enjoy the weather Cantoon. It's a few degrees past normal for a change. Of course, it will be short lived. We will once again be under normal for at least another week. Have we hit a 90 degree day yet in Cleveland this summer? I don't think so. Boy is my electric bill nice to look at this summer.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32587 Aug 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
Nice of you, by the way to use the Conservative equivalent of MSNBC or the Huffington Post as you source. The Washington Examiner is blatantly a right wing propaganda rag. You let me know when I use obvious left wing propaganda mills as the source for my facts.
'
Wonder why that is? It's almost as if our Conservative friends live in a complete bubble. Strange how not only is every single source of their "facts is coming from propaganda sites, but about 80% of them lead directly back to The Heritage Foundation run by oil billionaires. I wonder why that is?
Your MSM is still struggling to protect your leader and overlook stories that right-wing sources bring out. If you can't prove them wrong, just attack the source as usual.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32588 Aug 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, Israel has always been there when America needed them. I seem to forget when that was. Would you remind us what Israel has done for the United States of America? Then, in this 76% Christian nation, we can discuss what happens to our Jewish friends on the day "Jesus returns". Now about that African aid thingy you were mentioning. How many years have we been handing Africa all these billions?
Only one time that I can remember, and that was GW giving Africa a few million to fight AIDS.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32589 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the fact that YOUR President didn't lift one finger to investigate this attack I guess we'll never know. He must have had a fund raiser or something the day after the attack and was too busy to attend to presidential matters.
Investigate? It's a war. People get attacked. Only crazed conspiracy theorist nutjobs think there is anything to investigate.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32590 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Negotiated with whom?
You mean that you have a President here that goes around the US Congress to change laws and not enforce the ones he doesn't like dozens of times, but can't change an exit date set by a President many years earlier?
Who was stopping him? Certainly not the Republicans in Congress. Mr. Hope and Change campaigned on getting out of Iraq, or don't you remember?
Negotiated with the Iraqi government that didn't want us there anymore. Crikey, you wingnuts' memories are as short as they are revisionary.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32591 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What obvious recovery? We have more Americans not working today than we've had in decades. You call that a recovery?
Your thriving stock market is as phony as DumBama himself. Of course the stock market will do well with the feds pumping trillions into it. Take the feds out of the picture and watch the market crash which it will likely do in the future, or were you asleep during the housing bubble and crash?
The economy will recover, but it won't be because anything DumBama did, it will be in spite of what DumBama did to destroy businesses and make it much harder for businesses to grow.
yeap, worse than the Great Depression too
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32592 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody told us anything. Go outside and enjoy the weather Cantoon. It's a few degrees past normal for a change. Of course, it will be short lived. We will once again be under normal for at least another week. Have we hit a 90 degree day yet in Cleveland this summer? I don't think so. Boy is my electric bill nice to look at this summer.
Ah yes, the "conservative" memory on display again:

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ss...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32593 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one time that I can remember, and that was GW giving Africa a few million to fight AIDS.
Ah yes, the "conservative" memory on display again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_Em...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32594 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Radical Muslims are TOTALLY against anything NOT Muslim extremist. They even bomb market areas that have countless Muslim innocents. Hence the label EXTREMISTS!!
They were & are ready to MURDER any non-muslim extremist. In FACT, they MURDER other Muslims too. They intimidate with threaten with death, anyone that opposes them.
that is NOT unlike Baptist killing Catholics killing Pentacostals killing Catholics killing Druids killing Mormons killing Hindu's killing Episcopalians killing Quakers killing....you get the idea or YOU should get the idea. Can you imagine that?
These 'people ' are to be guarded against no matter what it takes.
IF these EXTREMIST amount to only 10% of the total Muslim population that still comes to 10,000,000 murderous NUTS that may kill someone in your extended family on an airplane, cruise ship, subway, factory, highway bridge or whatever. Are YOU prepared for that?.
They do NOT care that WE did away with Osama, THEY are on a mission, a fatah or whatever one may label it. THEY want to KILL!!!
The FIRST U.S. foreign war was while Jefferson was president was against the Barbary Pirates that WE were paying 'tribute' to which were Muslims.
We did NOT have allegeinces nor aggressions toward Egypt, Turkey, Sardinia, Cyprus, & other nations. BUT the Muslims in general were anti anyone NOT Muslim.
It has only gotten worse in today's scenerio.
Do NOT close your eyes. YOU & others will be speaking Arabic some time down the road.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32595 Aug 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 'gave'$10,000,000 for a 10 year period & Jack Wagons protested on Pennsylvania Ave wanting more.
QUIT having illecit unprotected sex & AIDS will go away!!!!!!
Why should MY & YOUR tax dollars go to cover sexual IDIOTS!!! NO reason whatsoever.
Reap what one sows.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32596 Aug 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical Muslims are TOTALLY against anything NOT Muslim extremist. They even bomb market areas that have countless Muslim innocents. Hence the label EXTREMISTS!!
They were & are ready to MURDER any non-muslim extremist. In FACT, they MURDER other Muslims too. They intimidate with threaten with death, anyone that opposes them.
that is NOT unlike Baptist killing Catholics killing Pentacostals killing Catholics killing Druids killing Mormons killing Hindu's killing Episcopalians killing Quakers killing....you get the idea or YOU should get the idea. Can you imagine that?
These 'people ' are to be guarded against no matter what it takes.
IF these EXTREMIST amount to only 10% of the total Muslim population that still comes to 10,000,000 murderous NUTS that may kill someone in your extended family on an airplane, cruise ship, subway, factory, highway bridge or whatever. Are YOU prepared for that?.
They do NOT care that WE did away with Osama, THEY are on a mission, a fatah or whatever one may label it. THEY want to KILL!!!
The FIRST U.S. foreign war was while Jefferson was president was against the Barbary Pirates that WE were paying 'tribute' to which were Muslims.
We did NOT have allegeinces nor aggressions toward Egypt, Turkey, Sardinia, Cyprus, & other nations. BUT the Muslims in general were anti anyone NOT Muslim.
It has only gotten worse in today's scenerio.
Do NOT close your eyes. YOU & others will be speaking Arabic some time down the road.
It sounds like you should be addressing this to your pal Taliban Ray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group circulates petitions aimed at keeping Lak... Aug 2 kwarren 1
Loud noise Jul 20 jay 4
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul 20 kimberly 2
front yards are not storage areas (1895 Columbi... Jul '15 jpritchard 1
Harrell Faily - Open Door Jun '15 TFJC 2
News Police: 7 arrested for child sex crimes Jun '15 inwoodgang 1
Sam Sheppard Murder Case Jun '15 just wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages