Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32115 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely his cousin doesn't want a visit from him either. Who would want to listen to his crap go on and on and on?
Just like his diabetes doctor who would say anything to get him to shut up.
half breed

Lima, OH

#32116 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaah! Doesn't look like mommy did a very good job with you. You cry like an only child spoiled brat. That adult response proves it. Sniff, sniff.
You can tell how "morally superior" he is by the way he wishes death on helpless children...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32117 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell how "morally superior" he is by the way he wishes death on helpless children...
And thats' worse than you just how????
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32118 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaah! Doesn't look like mommy did a very good job with you. You cry like an only child spoiled brat. That adult response proves it. Sniff, sniff.
Yeah, I bet you've been sniffing for a long time.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32119 Jul 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That is another intellectual failure on your part; if you haven't experienced it yourself or know someone who has, you can't believe it happens.
Look at the work you described, delivery boys and construction workers. There is a whole other world out there, TR.
(BTW, your cousin isn't that busy, he just doesn't want to visit you.)
There is a whole other world out there. Sitting home and collecting.
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#32120 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The impression I get from that description sounds exactly like Rush and Foxbots, just like the super-majority of their viewers and listeners. The hare-brained posts they put on here proves that.
You are just bursting at the seams wit original dialect. I wish I had more time to delve into the ignorance of your tired worn out rhetoric..
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32121 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a whole other world out there. Sitting home and collecting.
Keep clinging to that fantasy, TR. I know it makes you feel better about your lot in life.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32122 Jul 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was President of the Harvard Law Review, you don't get that job via affirmative action. To even work on the Harvard Law Review you have to have high grades in your Freshman year at Harvard Law School, and score high in a writing competition. To be President of the Law Review is a highly sought after honor. They are elected by the other editors.
<quoted text>
Yes, he was mistaken. His uncle actually helped liberate Buchenwald, not Auschwitz. Gee, what a jerk Obama must be to make a horrible mistake like that.
But, at least he knows how to spell "Auschwitz"...
"Senator Obama's family is proud of the service of his grandfather and uncles in World War II - especially the fact that his great uncle was a part of liberating one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald. Yesterday he mistakenly referred to Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald in telling of his personal experience of a soldier in his family who served heroically," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton this afternoon in a statement, which also clarified that the great-uncle "Served in the 89th Infantry Division that Liberated Ohrdruf, a Subcamp of Buchenwald, the First Camp Liberated by Americans, on April 4, 1945."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/05/o...
Accepted. I was just asking & you answered. I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#32123 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Accepted. I was just asking & you answered. I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
He is not a representative he is an executive. There is a difference.
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#32125 Jul 27, 2014
Representative and represent mean two different things. As the Executive of a representative republic who Is elected what is hus job? To lie and call everyone who calls him on it a racist?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32126 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Accepted. I was just asking & you answered. I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
The only person DumBama listens to is himself. He is the most party-first, country-second President I've ever seen in my lifetime.

There is intelligence and there is common sense. In many cases, very intelligent people are a little short on logic. With DumBama, he's totally void of logic.

The best colleges in the world can't teach common sense. You either have it or you don't.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#32127 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
Pops, as I've said before, I don't think Obama is a great President. He was young and without a lot of political experience when he took the office. I think he made a political miscalculation by trying to compromise with the Republicans. This current breed of House Republicans aren't interested in compromise. Even Boehner (who is supposed to be their leader) is unable to bring them to consensus.

What these times require is a Richard Nixon type --- a shrewd political operator that will use every dirty trick in the book to achieve their goals. I think that Hillary Clinton may turn out to be that type of President.

The tea party faction of the Republican party hates Obama with a passion that goes far beyond his actions. It's a combination of hating any and all Democrats and good old fashioned racism. Obama reminds me of Jackie Robinson --- smart, well-spoken, and hated by some for the change he represents.

Some here like to pretend that racism only existed in the past. But here's something that happened last year:

"A famous statue of Jackie Robinson at a minor league ballpark in Brooklyn was vandalized the other day, defaced and desecrated with swastikas and ugly racist slurs.

"Hile Hitler," some sub-human scrawled in black pen. "Die [N-word].[F-word] Jackie Robinson and all [N-words].""

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-08-0...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32128 Jul 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, as I've said before, I don't think Obama is a great President. He was young and without a lot of political experience when he took the office. I think he made a political miscalculation by trying to compromise with the Republicans. This current breed of House Republicans aren't interested in compromise. Even Boehner (who is supposed to be their leader) is unable to bring them to consensus.
What these times require is a Richard Nixon type --- a shrewd political operator that will use every dirty trick in the book to achieve their goals. I think that Hillary Clinton may turn out to be that type of President.
The tea party faction of the Republican party hates Obama with a passion that goes far beyond his actions. It's a combination of hating any and all Democrats and good old fashioned racism.
That's three!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32129 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person DumBama listens to is himself. He is the most party-first, country-second President I've ever seen in my lifetime.
There is intelligence and there is common sense. In many cases, very intelligent people are a little short on logic. With DumBama, he's totally void of logic.
The best colleges in the world can't teach common sense. You either have it or you don't.
Look what you've accomplished with all that natural born horse sense.
Tim McCarvers Ego

Lima, OH

#32130 Jul 27, 2014
Kasich, shouldn't this thread be deleted? It gets in the way of gossip and white trash bashing
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32131 Jul 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>He is not a representative he is an executive. There is a difference.
Even the CEO of Exxon represents the interests of those that elected him to that position.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32132 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Even the CEO of Exxon represents the interests of those that elected him to that position.
The POTUS is elected to try to accomplish the goals that the candidate set forth in the campaign. The election determines which agenda is followed. Do you expect a candidate to run on a platform of being anti-abortion and then pursue a pro-choice agenda once elected? Your "he's not representing the people" charge is naïve and uninformed.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32133 Jul 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party faction of the Republican party hates Obama with a passion that goes far beyond his actions. It's a combination of hating any and all Democrats and good old fashioned racism. Obama reminds me of Jackie Robinson --- smart, well-spoken, and hated by some for the change he represents.
Some here like to pretend that racism only existed in the past. But here's something that happened last year:
"A famous statue of Jackie Robinson at a minor league ballpark in Brooklyn was vandalized the other day, defaced and desecrated with swastikas and ugly racist slurs.
"Hile Hitler," some sub-human scrawled in black pen. "Die [N-word].[F-word] Jackie Robinson and all [N-words].""
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-08-0...
I think that Hillary is qualified enough but she may be too polarizing. While gaining her experiences, she also created a lot of baggage.
She likely would have been a much better Sec of State under a different president.
I would have to see IF she runs & who she would be running against.
I have said B4 that there will always be racists so I agree with you an that. Even Obama & our wonderful AG have blamed racism for part of the state of affairs.
They knew that racism was & is an issue so shouldn't they be handling the issue better? They have lived under racism to some degree all of their lives of course. Making it an excuse is not a way to deal with it.
There are also other biases that will always exist. Remember how Romney's & Kennedy's religions came up so often & not positively either.
A few posters on this thread bring up Mormons every now & then & others bring up Christianity (water walkers) in a low life way.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32134 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what common sense is.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#32135 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I think that Hillary is qualified enough but she may be too polarizing. While gaining her experiences, she also created a lot of baggage.
She likely would have been a much better Sec of State under a different president.
I would have to see IF she runs & who she would be running against.
I have said B4 that there will always be racists so I agree with you an that. Even Obama & our wonderful AG have blamed racism for part of the state of affairs.
They knew that racism was & is an issue so shouldn't they be handling the issue better? They have lived under racism to some degree all of their lives of course. Making it an excuse is not a way to deal with it.
There are also other biases that will always exist. Remember how Romney's & Kennedy's religions came up so often & not positively either.
A few posters on this thread bring up Mormons every now & then & others bring up Christianity (water walkers) in a low life way.
Nice spin job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less t... (Sep '12) Nov 19 John Smith 56
who should be our President? Nov '16 Ruth Ann 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Oct '16 Chrissy 65
Water Heater Jun '16 daveweger 1
waterheater Jun '16 daveweger 1
Toczek (Mar '16) Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages