Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#31851 Jul 23, 2014
Chicago thug trash.......It still surprises me a little, the number of people who are so enraged that a family that looks like the Obama family lives in the White House. We've all been less than fond of one president or another, but this kind of unreasoning hatred is a national embarrassment. It turns out that we haven't come very far at all since the sixties. If a Bush had managed to kill bin Laden, get basic health coverage for every American and get the DOW up to 17,000, his head would be carved into Mount Rushmore.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31852 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is it ironic that your POTUS twice this month by judges is found guilty of breaking the law?
and now the 6 million obamacare sign ups with 94% of them receiving subsidies has been found illegal?
and is it not interesting Obama can buy a $4 million dollar house, but his net worth prior to being anointed was under $2 million?
or your brilliant scientists who claim global warming can't accurately predict the weather for tomorrow?
The GOP congress has stopped the free reign of all 3 branches of the corrupt government under obama's first term, and now refuses to help him cover up his daily epic failures?
Without congress approval, Obamacare can not be revised.....not a single GOP vote for it to begin with, and not a single one to ammend it.
Since the 6 million signed up can't pay for it, the program rots unfunded.
The cleanest administration according to the mental patient above, is the legacy of Chicago thug trash being thrown to the curb in shame.
PS: Bush went to Harvard.
Tax hating Tea Baggers get a tax break-Tea Bagger's response? Waaaaaah
Crime at it's lowest rate in decades. Tough on crime Tea Bagger's response? Waaaaaah
Stock market soaring. Tea Bagger's response? Waaaaah
Cleanest administration in 43 years. Tea Baggers response? Waaaaahhh
Least amount of executive orders since FDR. Tea Baggers response? Waaaah

Yah. Smart Americans were right all along. You hate him because he is black. Nothing more. Everything else is just because you aren't socially aloud to admit it. All the bogus scandals? Just you not being aloud to admit you are racist. EVERYBODY knows it. Even you know it. I think it is hilarious that you Tea Baggers have to keep your racist mouths shut, that's right. America said shut your racist mouths. You are not aloud to voice your true feelings because them days are over. Maybe Big Daddy Koch will buy you another politician so you guys don't feel like a bunch of fringe group, oil cult for Jesus flunkies. I can't wait to watch you squirm for 8 years if Hilary gets elected. I'll be right here, like always, to shove your Tea Bagging faces in the shit you and GW Bush took on this nation. You know,. That thing that ALL of America blames you for? I'm talking every person you meet. Don't you EVER forget that.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31853 Jul 23, 2014
ooops allowed. Sorry Grammar Nazis. Beat you to the punch...as always
Canton

Canton, OH

#31854 Jul 23, 2014
The Koch Brothers who fund the Tea Party penned Obamacare. If it does fail, we'll all know exactly who is to blame. If it succeeds, which it already has, we will be sure to rub your kiddie groping Tea Bagger faces in it. You lose.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31855 Jul 23, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The backlash to their idiocy is going to be fun to watch. Every time they spout off their stupidity the majority of the people see the true picture.
I agree and hope every single incumbent up for election this November is fired.

We need new blood that actually works for the people who voted them into office.

Both the GOP & Democrats are not working for the people, but for their own self interests.

The media will be a hoot to listen to the talking heads telling us about election results.

I can tell you the reason for this Novembers election results now.

Every single middle class citizen is tired of being lied to and screwed by elected politicians from both parties.

Fire all of them, and take away their lifetime benefits. They all failed us.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31856 Jul 23, 2014
Another reason for term limits. 12 yrs. IF you like senator J. Smith after 12 yrs, the senator can run for congress for 12 yrs or for governor, ALL pensions should be pro-rated based on a portion of the typical 30 yr full pension etc etc
truck drivng retard

Van Wert, OH

#31857 Jul 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
We live in a world where truck drivers pissing in bottles are calling Harvard educated presidents "Dumbama" and then making fun of lawyer's IQs. The Tea Baggers are like a bunch of chimps who point and laugh at us because we haven't smeared ourselves with feces like they have. We'll try not to be too offended. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!
Just do like I do. Always vote Republican, and blame a black guy if things don't go your way...
truck drivng retard

Van Wert, OH

#31858 Jul 23, 2014
There must not be any hungry kids in Murica, cuz I ain't never seen one. Most black people are too dumb to understand politics. Invisible commies made me forget to get insurance. DURRRR!!!

Im a trck drvng retard, and I approve this message...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31859 Jul 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
is it ironic that your POTUS twice this month by judges is found guilty of breaking the law?
and now the 6 million obamacare sign ups with 94% of them receiving subsidies has been found illegal?
and is it not interesting Obama can buy a $4 million dollar house, but his net worth prior to being anointed was under $2 million?
or your brilliant scientists who claim global warming can't accurately predict the weather for tomorrow?
The GOP congress has stopped the free reign of all 3 branches of the corrupt government under obama's first term, and now refuses to help him cover up his daily epic failures?
Without congress approval, Obamacare can not be revised.....not a single GOP vote for it to begin with, and not a single one to ammend it.
Since the 6 million signed up can't pay for it, the program rots unfunded.
The cleanest administration according to the mental patient above, is the legacy of Chicago thug trash being thrown to the curb in shame.
PS: Bush went to Harvard.
Found guilty? Every day you prove yourself to be more stupid than the day before.
DEMSRULE

Ashland, KY

#31860 Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm....the single ruling against Obamacare subsidies will never survive its certain appeal, so.....what is your point? The president's house is too expensive? Just curious, were you this angry about the dwellings of the multi-millionaire Bushes? Seriously, as you type this crap you read on your computer and listen to on hate radio, do you ever feel like an idiot?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31861 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Hmmm....the single ruling against Obamacare subsidies will never survive its certain appeal, so.....what is your point? The president's house is too expensive? Just curious, were you this angry about the dwellings of the multi-millionaire Bushes? Seriously, as you type this crap you read on your computer and listen to on hate radio, do you ever feel like an idiot?
The 'multimillionaire' Bush's as you put it had already owned these houses. AND they did it the Right Way. NO government section 8 funding. AND there has more than a 'single ruling' about the ACA. As far as to whether those issues will survive appeal has yet to be learned.
And you mention Idiots? WOW
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31862 Jul 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax hating Tea Baggers get a tax break-Tea Bagger's response? Waaaaaah
Crime at it's lowest rate in decades. Tough on crime Tea Bagger's response? Waaaaaah
Stock market soaring. Tea Bagger's response? Waaaaah
Cleanest administration in 43 years. Tea Baggers response? Waaaaahhh
Least amount of executive orders since FDR. Tea Baggers response? Waaaah
Yah. Smart Americans were right all along. You hate him because he is black. Nothing more. Everything else is just because you aren't socially aloud to admit it. All the bogus scandals? Just you not being aloud to admit you are racist. EVERYBODY knows it. Even you know it. I think it is hilarious that you Tea Baggers have to keep your racist mouths shut, that's right. America said shut your racist mouths. You are not aloud to voice your true feelings because them days are over. Maybe Big Daddy Koch will buy you another politician so you guys don't feel like a bunch of fringe group, oil cult for Jesus flunkies. I can't wait to watch you squirm for 8 years if Hilary gets elected. I'll be right here, like always, to shove your Tea Bagging faces in the shit you and GW Bush took on this nation. You know,. That thing that ALL of America blames you for? I'm talking every person you meet. Don't you EVER forget that.
you are ignored and forgotten........loons like you never made an impression to remember.

you are a good laugh occasionally.....don't ever forget that!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31863 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
you are an idiot and have been since puberty.

tell us some news.

An appeal is a waste of taxpayer funds. Obamacare law as passed has very specific simple english that says only states can subsidize premiums. 36 States don't recognize Obamacare, so you best move to one of the 14 that does.

maybe you should listen to fox news for facts and turn off the subsidized NPR obama vomited talking points?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31864 Jul 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>The 'multimillionaire' Bush's as you put it had already owned these houses. AND they did it the Right Way. NO government section 8 funding. AND there has more than a 'single ruling' about the ACA. As far as to whether those issues will survive appeal has yet to be learned.
And you mention Idiots? WOW
Oh, this should be good. Please explain how the Bush millions were earned the "right" way and the Obama millions were earned the "wrong" way.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31865 Jul 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Found guilty? Every day you prove yourself to be more stupid than the day before.
says the fantasy lawyer who can't perform 5th grade math, open spreadsheets, or comprehend what they read.

using english like above.....more stupid......must be fantasy Juris Doctorate speak.

I can't stop laughing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31866 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, this should be good. Please explain how the Bush millions were earned the "right" way and the Obama millions were earned the "wrong" way.
a community organizer earns 50K a year, and senator 175k and POTUS 400k.

prior to anointment the Obama family net worth was under 2 million, and the books of lies the main contributor.

Now they can afford to pay cash for a 4.6 million dollar house in california.

You tell me.

PS: Bush bought baseball teams as a hobby, and his Father has an airport named after him. The are loaded, and have been for decades upon decades.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31867 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU talk about 'twisting' I NEVER said anything about Obama's wealth at all. Right or wrong...NOTHING. at all.
But YOU interject that as tho it is an issue. As tho it is something that I implied or clearly mentioned.
YES, YOU are a Putz. I will not be baited by you.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31868 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Why would it not survive an appeal?

The law is pretty clear. The IRS can't make up laws, only Congress can. The IRS cannot appropriate funds, only Congress can.

It's clear the Obama boys have no regard for law, but even leftists judges may not want to be on the books for overthrowing this one. Some people have dignity you know.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31869 Jul 23, 2014
truck drivng retard wrote:
<quoted text>Just do like I do. Always vote Republican, and blame a black guy if things don't go your way...
Or become a troll and look for a comfortable bridge.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31870 Jul 23, 2014
DEMSRULE wrote:
Chicago thug trash.......It still surprises me a little, the number of people who are so enraged that a family that looks like the Obama family lives in the White House. We've all been less than fond of one president or another, but this kind of unreasoning hatred is a national embarrassment. It turns out that we haven't come very far at all since the sixties. If a Bush had managed to kill bin Laden, get basic health coverage for every American and get the DOW up to 17,000, his head would be carved into Mount Rushmore.
Except for the FACT that many people lost coverage and most that didn't have it didn't get it.

Why is it our hatred is a national embarrassment? Should we embrace a born liar and call him king?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group circulates petitions aimed at keeping Lak... 6 hr kwarren 1
Loud noise Jul 20 jay 4
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul 20 kimberly 2
who is happy chad granger marks has moved out o... Jul 19 JustSaying 4
front yards are not storage areas (1895 Columbi... Jul 4 jpritchard 1
Harrell Faily - Open Door Jun '15 TFJC 2
News Police: 7 arrested for child sex crimes Jun '15 inwoodgang 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages