Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31512 Jul 15, 2014
Control wrote:
http://www.alternet.org/why-ar e-americans-so-easy-manipulate -and-control?paging=off&cu rrent_page=1#bookmark
liberal public education, and affirmative action.

your answer.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31513 Jul 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be brain damaged, or just an affirmative action stooge.
clean my golf shoes, and put tee's in my bag flunky boy. After that wax my golf cart, and plug it it for a charge.
Let's all read Reality Speak's words here and then stop and wonder if a person like him could hate a president solely based on the color of his skin. Although his quote here dips into his creepy Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs shtick, there's something more to his "affirmative action" comment that is VERY revealing. Let's see. Reality Speaks called the president of the United States of America "Obammy". All the scandals and predictions the Tea Baggers made like the absurdity and assault on human intelligence of "Obamacare Death Panels" turned out to be so wrong it teeters on the edge of retarded. So...

Yep. You guys hate him only because he is black and that's how you country club sissies and Taliban truckers were born and raised.

Anyway, Little country club Hitler...back to you Tea Baggers fighting against science tooth and nail for the energy lobby for absolutely no reason at all. Something else that makes a smart person stop and wonder. Just how much fat Koch can you "Patriots" gobble down? A whole lot...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31514 Jul 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>True.
You, xxx and reality yank it off a lot, don't you?
Canton

Canton, OH

#31515 Jul 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You meant to say "Yes, lies and treason do irritate us Communist" which is what so called Liberals as they call themselves today are and advocate Communism.
Oh no. I said exactly what I meant, but I'll let you know if I need a flake playing both sides of the fence to provide cutesie games with my words in the future. Besides, who cares what some Tea Bagging flunky from a kiddie groping fascist oil cult for Jesus has to say about us REAL Americans. Get it right, mouth boy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31516 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. I said exactly what I meant, but I'll let you know if I need a flake playing both sides of the fence to provide cutesie games with my words in the future. Besides, who cares what some Tea Bagging flunky from a kiddie groping fascist oil cult for Jesus has to say about us REAL Americans. Get it right, mouth boy.
as if anyone cares what a flunky like you thinks.

go plug in my golf cart and shine my shoes before you are homeless again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31517 Jul 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You, xxx and reality yank it off a lot, don't you?
I have a wife do it for me daily.

sorry to burst your child fantasies again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31518 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all read Reality Speak's words here and then stop and wonder if a person like him could hate a president solely based on the color of his skin. Although his quote here dips into his creepy Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs shtick, there's something more to his "affirmative action" comment that is VERY revealing. Let's see. Reality Speaks called the president of the United States of America "Obammy". All the scandals and predictions the Tea Baggers made like the absurdity and assault on human intelligence of "Obamacare Death Panels" turned out to be so wrong it teeters on the edge of retarded. So...
Yep. You guys hate him only because he is black and that's how you country club sissies and Taliban truckers were born and raised.
Anyway, Little country club Hitler...back to you Tea Baggers fighting against science tooth and nail for the energy lobby for absolutely no reason at all. Something else that makes a smart person stop and wonder. Just how much fat Koch can you "Patriots" gobble down? A whole lot...
reading your words make normal people vomit.

go play with your lego's or polish my golf shoes flunky.

PS: there are only 3 people who read this and you are 1 of them..

who cares
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#31519 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another unhinged Obama voter.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31520 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again. When you have NO argument for the message, you drag out the 'R' word. What a limited intellect.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31521 Jul 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Are you & Canton related? Just asking
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31525 Jul 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Trying for Troll of the Year? You even failed at that.

First you tell us that you are retired and living comfortably, and then come here with a comment like that? Does that sound like a comment a mature man would make?

With this comment alone, you have really exposed yourself. I'm sure your mother is proud.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31526 Jul 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals today and ever since FDR are the Liars claiming to be something they are not for which is Individualism which is what true Liberalism advocates.
Both you and xRay like to tell us about what liberals are, though you've never been one. Why not talk about what you are, instead of what you aren't?

It's much harder to say what you are for, rather than what you hate. It's always easy to hate "the other." Rush has demonized "the liberals" and all of you obediently follow his lead.

Tell us what you believe, instead of what you hate.

Especially, tell us how your views differ from the right wing radio line. Some of the folks here may suspect that that you and others here just parrot whatever that man on the radio said. But by revealing your original ideas, we may come to understand your point of view.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31527 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all read Reality Speak's words here and then stop and wonder if a person like him could hate a president solely based on the color of his skin. Although his quote here dips into his creepy Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs shtick, there's something more to his "affirmative action" comment that is VERY revealing. Let's see. Reality Speaks called the president of the United States of America "Obammy".
So what does Obammy mean? Let's dig inside the mind of a non-racist and see what you come up with.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31528 Jul 15, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you and xRay like to tell us about what liberals are, though you've never been one. Why not talk about what you are, instead of what you aren't?
It's much harder to say what you are for, rather than what you hate. It's always easy to hate "the other." Rush has demonized "the liberals" and all of you obediently follow his lead.
Tell us what you believe, instead of what you hate.
Especially, tell us how your views differ from the right wing radio line. Some of the folks here may suspect that that you and others here just parrot whatever that man on the radio said. But by revealing your original ideas, we may come to understand your point of view.
Why not extend that offer to people on your side as well? What are they for?

I already posted that in my younger days, I was liberal. After I got out into the working world and had to pay taxes--took note on what my taxes were spent on, and the failure of programs and bureaucracies, I became conservative.

On the other hand, when were you ever a conservative? And how is the "man on the radio" any different than what liberals train people like Canton to believe? Have you ever seen the word "racist" used so often by those not brainwashed to say it? Or perhaps the evil Boogie men like the Koch brothers? You can't make this stuff up. It's a programming by others.

The conservative belief is the less government in our lives the better. It seems that when we have more government, we have more problems. Or as RR once said "Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem." I firmly believe that.

Conservatives believe that the way to better society is to bring those at the bottom--up, not bring those at the top--down. We believe that targeting and attacking businesses is not the way to crate jobs. Catering to our job creators is the way to create jobs.

We believe in helping those who truly need help, not those that don't want to help themselves. We believe that personal responsibility starts at home, not with society. Conservatives believe that the way to get ahead is to leave others behind. After all, if everybody moves ahead the same distance at the same time, nobody gets ahead.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#31529 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted that in my younger days, I was liberal. After I got out into the working world and had to pay taxes--took note on what my taxes were spent on, and the failure of programs and bureaucracies, I became conservative.
On the other hand, when were you ever a conservative? And how is the "man on the radio" any different than what liberals train people like Canton to believe? Have you ever seen the word "racist" used so often by those not brainwashed to say it? Or perhaps the evil Boogie men like the Koch brothers? You can't make this stuff up. It's a programming by others.
The conservative belief is the less government in our lives the better. It seems that when we have more government, we have more problems. Or as RR once said "Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem." I firmly believe that.
Conservatives believe that the way to better society is to bring those at the bottom--up, not bring those at the top--down. We believe that targeting and attacking businesses is not the way to crate jobs. Catering to our job creators is the way to create jobs.
We believe in helping those who truly need help, not those that don't want to help themselves. We believe that personal responsibility starts at home, not with society. Conservatives believe that the way to get ahead is to leave others behind. After all, if everybody moves ahead the same distance at the same time, nobody gets ahead.
Wow. Rather than talk about that, live it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31530 Jul 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as if anyone cares what a flunky like you thinks.
go plug in my golf cart and shine my shoes before you are homeless again.
No thanks, Sissy. I have already earned my way in life. Now go tell your wife/mom to wash my socks and for once in your life, quit being such a leeching free loader on your parent's bank account. Us REAL men EARNED what we have in life, little country club gimme gimme.

Oh and about your cockmouthed statement about Oklahoma. You know, the one where you get down on your knees and gobble that fat Koch for the energy lobby? Spin this one, Buffalo Bill. Then you can get back to doing your tucky dance in front of the mirror while us men have a conversation here.

From 1978 to 2008, Oklahoma averaged two magnitude 3.0 earthquakes a year. In 2014, they have had 207 earthquakes of that magnitude. Seven of them happen This past weekend. Now say it with me, you stammering scarecrow clown of a buffoon. Before Fracking. After Fracking. Before Fracking After Fracking.

Get it right, traitor to America and the human race.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31531 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, when were you ever a conservative? And how is the "man on the radio" any different than what liberals train people like Canton to believe? Have you ever seen the word "racist" used so often by those not brainwashed to say it?
Interesting Ray, quite interesting.
1st, It seems to me that OG is as pragmatic as anyone on here & not a Lib or quite a conservative as you may see it.
I don't think that you literally mean some of the things that you have said, but maybe you did. WE need government, just not the one that we have.
If I were to label myself in one word, that would be as a Constitutionalist & I am not quite comfortable with that one word label. And according to the Constitution as I see it, our Federal gov has gotten way out of bounds many times.
We do need to protect job creators as you state if for no other reasons than that ANY expense that they have is passed on to the end consumer of whatever their business offers & then there's the inevitable jobs going out of country.
Libs & most unions just don't seem to see that. It's Economics 101 so I do not understand the multitudes that do not comprehend that. It is basic business operations.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31532 Jul 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does Obammy mean? Let's dig inside the mind of a non-racist and see what you come up with.
Perhaps you should ask the proven racist creator of the term "Obammy" how it's NOT racist. I'm sure it has something to do with his healthcare plan. Now why don't you go ahead and explain to the good people what you meant when you called the Harvard educated president of the most powerful nation on the planet a "wild man mulatto". Explain to us non-racists EXACTLY what that comment means, when you claim it's his policies you hate so much. Walked right into that one, huh Rubber Ducky? You Tea Baggers never really were the sharpest knives in the drawer. Anyway...let's hear it.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#31533 Jul 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, Sissy. I have already earned my way in life. Now go tell your wife/mom to wash my socks and for once in your life, quit being such a leeching free loader on your parent's bank account. Us REAL men EARNED what we have in life, little country club gimme gimme.
Oh and about your cockmouthed statement about Oklahoma. You know, the one where you get down on your knees and gobble that fat Koch for the energy lobby? Spin this one, Buffalo Bill. Then you can get back to doing your tucky dance in front of the mirror while us men have a conversation here.
From 1978 to 2008, Oklahoma averaged two magnitude 3.0 earthquakes a year. In 2014, they have had 207 earthquakes of that magnitude. Seven of them happen This past weekend. Now say it with me, you stammering scarecrow clown of a buffoon. Before Fracking. After Fracking. Before Fracking After Fracking.
Get it right, traitor to America and the human race.
There was fracking prior to and continuing through today. So why with fracking occurring in the time frame you chose was the average so low?
And what about the earthquakes in Chile and Japan including off their.coasts.
talkabout

Delaware, OH

#31534 Jul 15, 2014
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
Yea, we need more screwed up . it's almost to the point now it wont matter who gets in dem. or rep. after this last eight years does anyone think anyone could fix everything Obama has screwed up. would take an exceptional person!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Dec 25 Roger and Terri 43
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov '14 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov '14 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web