Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31205 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You have shoulder problems from holding your hand out, and playing your race card excuse.
Face it......... You are the problem.
When you going to pay your fair share?
I guess it is easier to feel superior and to feel like one has won an argument if one gets to define one's opponent however one wants. After all, if the liberals that you cry about all the time had jobs, businesses, families and success; that would pretty much eviscerate your entire philosophy.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31206 Jul 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it is easier to feel superior and to feel like one has won an argument if one gets to define one's opponent however one wants. After all, if the liberals that you cry about all the time had jobs, businesses, families and success; that would pretty much eviscerate your entire philosophy.
You are the problem.

When are you going to pay your fair share?
Kettle

United States

#31207 Jul 9, 2014
Hello Pot..... Haven't run into you in what seems like MILLI-SECONDS.....
<quoted text>
I guess it is easier to feel superior and to feel like one has won an argument if one gets to define one's opponent however one wants.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31208 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The boat is covered with mayflies splattered everywhere, and fish blood all over the stern.
Beat the guy. Coming to clean and wax it tomorrow for$900 and you can end your fantasy it is a fantasy chump.
9 $100 bills for you awaits if u can wax on wax off.
U know the marina, and it is the only 33fot Yellow Sea ray here.
Put up or shut up troll.
Yet you put a snorkel on in that wading pool along with your boats and think you are deep-sea diving.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31209 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the problem.
When are you going to pay your fair share?
Perhaps you are just stupid.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#31210 Jul 9, 2014
Kettle wrote:
Hello Pot..... Haven't run into you in what seems like MILLI-SECONDS.....
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
Canton

Canton, OH

#31211 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And u r going to win every single lottery drawing from now to the year 2020 as well.
Terrorists like u will be exterminated by your own stupidly.
Speed up the process troll, as u r a bore.
Everyone knows that if you predict something, the exact opposite will happen. It's why we all laugh at you like you are a stammering buffoon of a man. Also, considering you have made public death threats on this very forum and have publically voiced your agreeing views with child murderer and domestic terrorist, Timothy McVeigh and considering everything Timmy McVeigh stood for is the EXACT same agenda as the Tea Party, it becomes very clear who should be on a government watch list. That would be you. Now pipe down before The American hero president, Obama, casually punches your GPS coordinates into a system and launches a drone with your picture on the side of it, like a lost kid on a milk carton, and blasts your lazy, racist asses back into the stone age where your ideals and belief system belong. While REAL Americans cheer and celebrate.
Kettle

United States

#31212 Jul 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean?
How low is your IQ anyway?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31213 Jul 9, 2014
Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
How low is your IQ anyway?
You can't explain it, can you? I didn't think you would be able to.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31214 Jul 9, 2014
It's funny how the Tea Baggers call hard working, tax paying Americans who have never had a hand out in their lives a bunch of lazy commies wanting free stuff. This is their defense tactic in every single issue you bring to them. No matter how many times you remind them that not only have you worked all your life, but have more than likely worked more than they did, they still go back to playing the same card over and over again in the face of the facts. Now when we point out to them the PROVEN and documented racism that is the main opposition to America's first black president, a FACT that one need look no further than direct quotes on this very forum to prove, the Tea Baggers want to cry "race card" over and over again. It's called FACTS, son. Playing is when some racist gun show parking lot glory-h0le in a doomsday Bible bunker or a hand me down country club success story, riding on his parents freebies, keeps calling hard working, tax paying, never had a hand out in their lives, blue collar, middle class Americans a bunch of commie terrorists and cradle to grave free loaders.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31215 Jul 9, 2014
How sickening at this day and age, in 2014, people would be influenced by what boils down to be a corporate sponsored oil cult for Jesus. This far into human advancement, and thinking people are still forced to listen to the fear based, superstitious babblings of insane masses, claiming that they somehow know the unspoken, and unwritten agenda of some 3000 year old lice infested shepherd's god. The corporations did the math on you Bible thumping idiots, just like the GOP did. They cashed in on your reptile brain, knee jerk religious mind set and now have you so trained to be their agendas bitch, that you cheer pollution and corporate subsidies. Seems normal for a middle class working man, don't it? Cheering for conniving corporate loopholes and wars for profit. Oil billionaire sponsored "grass roots" movements and every ass in the pews of the church claiming to be a global climate expert. How very...organic?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31216 Jul 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
It's funny how the Tea Baggers call hard working, tax paying Americans who have never had a hand out in their lives a bunch of lazy commies wanting free stuff. This is their defense tactic in every single issue you bring to them. No matter how many times you remind them that not only have you worked all your life, but have more than likely worked more than they did, they still go back to playing the same card over and over again in the face of the facts. Now when we point out to them the PROVEN and documented racism that is the main opposition to America's first black president, a FACT that one need look no further than direct quotes on this very forum to prove, the Tea Baggers want to cry "race card" over and over again. It's called FACTS, son. Playing is when some racist gun show parking lot glory-h0le in a doomsday Bible bunker or a hand me down country club success story, riding on his parents freebies, keeps calling hard working, tax paying, never had a hand out in their lives, blue collar, middle class Americans a bunch of commie terrorists and cradle to grave free loaders.

Don't you just hate those racist people?

Senate Democrats Take on Supreme Court’s ‘White Men’ Over Contraception Ruling
Jul 8, 2014 6:24pm

“This Hobby Lobby decision is outrageous, and we’re going to do something about it,” Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told reporters on Capitol Hill today.“People are going to have to walk down here and vote, and if they vote with the five men on the Supreme Court, I think it’s — they’re going to have — be treated unfavorably come November with the elections.”

Reid said the Senate needed to do something to “ensure that women’s lives are not determined by virtue of five white men.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/07/...

Oh my, look at that! It's an ABC story. You know, not those left wing sources you're constantly talking about?

Now what do you suppose Harry Weed meant by calling Clearance Thomas a white man? Was that some kind of dig on his politics, or his race? It sounds pretty racist to me. Was Harry saying that Thomas is not black enough for him? What was he hoping for, that Thomas might dance for him after he ruled on the Hobby Lobby case? Maybe make a rap song out of it?
ino

Ashburn, VA

#31217 Jul 9, 2014
History proves Democrats were and are still racist
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31218 Jul 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that, by every objective measure, Obama is doing better than you. Do you look up to him?
<quoted text>
Do you look at Obama with contempt? Do you hate his guts?
<quoted text>
So you don't like capitalism? I thought you were a fan of the "job providers", and now you are talking about those poor, exploited workers???
Hating DumBama has nothing to do with his money; that is of course unless you can find a post of mine where I ever mentioned what he has or doesn't have financially.

DumBama is our President for two reasons: He's black, and well...... he's black. But he talks well too when there's a Teleprompter in front of him.

But speaking financially, DumBama's success is no more triumphant than the hillbilly in his pickup truck that happened to buy the winning lottery ticket. He didn't earn money with brilliant ideas, taking big risks, or doing anything for mankind. He ran for Senate and quickly ran for President. That's where his real financial success is and will be for the remainder of his life.
Kettle

United States

#31219 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
You can't explain it, can you? I didn't think you would be able to.
Your flow chart of liberal responses to intelligent people you could never hope to defeat in a debate must be massive.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31220 Jul 9, 2014
Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your flow chart of liberal responses to intelligent people you could never hope to defeat in a debate must be massive.
That still doesn't explain it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31221 Jul 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't realize that there are billions and billions of people on the planet now, compared to whenever you are flapping your jowls about. Not only that, but after so many kids got groped by your church, the logic, reason and proof that science has to offer became ever so more appealing than a bunch of kiddie gropers offering fear based superstitions. As far as hand outs, never had one in my life. Don't know anybody getting anything free. Everybody working to support their families. Now about that $36 a year or so it cost you to help the tiny fraction of criminals involved in government assistance commit fraud. Cry some more over $36 a year, you racist, stammering old clown. Be sure to not make a peep about the $4000 or $5000 you dish out in corporate welfare every year, you hypocritical waste of air on this planet. Don't talk to me about church, when it was the Christian Right that gleefully waved their little flags while Bush sent our troops off to needlessly die and every thinking man in this nation knows it.(Also see last two presidential elections, Obama telling you this isn't a Christian nation while America cheered and a 10% drop in Christianity)
I give your rant a score of 10 for it's extremism, hate, name calling, viciousness, being clueless & being absent of any facts except the population numbers.
Such as declaring that MY church is full of kiddie gropers when you don't even know if I attend any church. Here you go with the "R" word again. Maybe you can wear it out so that no one can use it again.
Now about the billions & billions on this planet. IF everyone of them lived in the U.S. our national debt would be about $2900 for every man woman child & infant. That would be nicer than the approx $58,000 that it is now with this administration that PROMISED to reduce it. Maybe that is why Obama is turning a blind eye to all of the ILLEGAL's coming into this country, it keeps the debt per person down
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31222 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy your own health insurance like us real Americans do.
Why does an employer have to pay it?
Does employers have to buy you car insurance and gas to work to?
How about paper to wipe your butt too?
Why stop there? Employers must provide day care to....right?
R u surprised employers run from folks like you? No sane person does.
Actually, IF, one earns a true living, your employer does pay for all of the things that you listed. It is called a paycheck.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31223 Jul 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate those racist people?
Senate Democrats Take on Supreme Court’s ‘White Men’ Over Contraception Ruling
Jul 8, 2014 6:24pm
“This Hobby Lobby decision is outrageous, and we’re going to do something about it,” Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told reporters on Capitol Hill today.“People are going to have to walk down here and vote, and if they vote with the five men on the Supreme Court, I think it’s — they’re going to have — be treated unfavorably come November with the elections.”
Reid said the Senate needed to do something to “ensure that women’s lives are not determined by virtue of five white men.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/07/...
Oh my, look at that! It's an ABC story. You know, not those left wing sources you're constantly talking about?
Now what do you suppose Harry Weed meant by calling Clearance Thomas a white man? Was that some kind of dig on his politics, or his race? It sounds pretty racist to me. Was Harry saying that Thomas is not black enough for him? What was he hoping for, that Thomas might dance for him after he ruled on the Hobby Lobby case? Maybe make a rap song out of it?
Agree & Funny. The koolaid drinking Libs simply can't accept the truth & the facts
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31224 Jul 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, IF, one earns a true living, your employer does pay for all of the things that you listed. It is called a paycheck.
Correct. In my case (as so many other Americans) I was supplied medical insurance as part of my pay. It was part of the package. Therefore, I was working to supply my own insurance.

There are two benefits of employer provided insurance: first of all it's cheaper because you are in a group plan and not an individual one. Secondly is that you are provided that benefit with before-tax money which is also a benefit.

Now that my employer canceled our insurance because of Commie Care, he had do deduct all expenses that came with a pay increase in the exchange. That included his matching funds to my medicare and SS contributions. It included the increase in my employers unemployment insurance and workman's compensation insurance which is huge in Ohio.

Then after all his additional expenses are paid, now I get what's left, and what's left is subject to the standard taxation such as the additional costs to cover medicare contributions, SS contributions, FICA tax, and city tax for the city I work in. Not much left after that.

So now the Communists are expecting me to find an extra $500.00 a month so I can afford my own health insurance. What standard worker has an extra $500-$600 a month in fun money at the end of the month?

If I had that kind of money left over, all my bills would be paid and perhaps my mortgages. But the Communists don't understand that it just isn't there, and you can't buy something you don't have the money for.......... that is unless you are our US federal government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep 23 Culture Auditor 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]