Canton

Canton, OH

#31179 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that you have selective reading skills or perhaps in this day and age, A.D.D.
I post sources from all over the place including left-wing sources when available.
BS You constantly get made fun of because all your links lead to the Koch Brothers. Because of this, smart people laugh at how gullible you are on a daily basis.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31180 Jul 8, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep believing that so I can easily take your share of the pie as well.
Thanks for being a lazy chump thus making me money faster and easier.
Keep whining so I can exploit my skill set.
I appreciate you giving up so I can summer at the lake, and eat out every night. I took yours and am spending it on stuff.
Thanks.
Yep. Typical welfare queen Tea Bagger. Gimme, gimme, gimme. I ain't your pappy, little country club sissy, so you can stop reaching your hand out for freebies. Us real men EARN everything we have. You? Not so much.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31181 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he passed away several years ago, or didn't your reliable sources tell you that? LOL!!!!
That would be a lot funnier if it made a speck of sense. Reagan being dead has nothing to do with my comment in the least. Stick to pissing in bottles and doing jobs that don't require you to even speak English. Everyone knows old Gipper used to be a big Union man. Then he got bought by the big boss man. You know. Wh0red out for a corporate agenda, just like Christianity. Just a passed around cheap floozie. At least Bonzo got something for it. You? You crawl on your belly like a sniveling coward for the big boss man for nothing. I live very comfortably and have lived as a proud American all my life without my nose up bossman's ass like you live. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get up off your belly. You are an embarrassment to hard working people all over the country.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31182 Jul 8, 2014
Hey neat. You groveled for your employer like a cowardly dog for years and he yanked your health care out from under you like you were a moron and a chump. Better blame it on Obama. Thinking folks blame you.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31183 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a lot funnier if it made a speck of sense. Reagan being dead has nothing to do with my comment in the least. Stick to pissing in bottles and doing jobs that don't require you to even speak English. Everyone knows old Gipper used to be a big Union man. Then he got bought by the big boss man. You know. Wh0red out for a corporate agenda, just like Christianity. Just a passed around cheap floozie. At least Bonzo got something for it. You? You crawl on your belly like a sniveling coward for the big boss man for nothing. I live very comfortably and have lived as a proud American all my life without my nose up bossman's ass like you live. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get up off your belly. You are an embarrassment to hard working people all over the country.
How would you know?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31184 Jul 8, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your dream.
My parents raised me to be self sufficient, and paid for my education.
They did not co-sign loans or provide a single cent for my business.
I paid for my kids college just like my parents did for me.
Your boring excuses for your lack of ambition or going the extra mile just makes me laugh.
This pat week at the lake I blew through 400 gallons of gas fishing on boat, and bought a new 2014 jet ski today . I paid for that by work just like the 200 other families did at the marina. Tomorrow the jet ski will be delivered to me at the boat.
My point is everyone should be able to do exactly like all us do here at the lake every weekend.
Today your favorite Koch Brothers offered me a job I turned down at a company they own because I have already made what I need to make me happy, and it is independence.
They were throwing money at me, but being my own employer is more valuable to me.
I can sell to CEO's, and they know it. You have a skill you can profit upon if you had the balls.
Sorry you have no balls and I do. That is your problem.
Risk has rewards if you succeed a,nod failure has do overs.
Get busy and quit whining like a 5 year old.
Really makes you wonder how the liberal mind works.

I mean, when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration. I look at them as real Americans. They took chances many others would never dream of taking. They worked hard early in life so they didn't have to later on. I look up to such people.

Liberals? They look at the same people with contempt. They hate their guts. They have no respect for the person or what they accomplished. They don't care how they earned their money because it's all dirty money anyway. They likely got their money off of the hard work of other people that can barely support themselves of their families.

It's amazing.

I used to teach music when I was younger and ran into the same problem with some of my students. They would be doing fine until one day, they walked into the studio all boo-boo faced. They lost their desire to play guitar and barely paid attention to what I was teaching them.

What I found out with these students is they were upset because they went to a school dance or a bar or something, and seen another guitarist that played better than them.

I could never figure that out because when I seen a musician that could play better than me, I was delighted. I was amazed at their accomplishments. It inspired me to study even harder.

My advice to my depressed students? "There is always going to be somebody out there with more money, a bigger dik, and can play better guitar than you, so get used to it. It's life."

I told them the only guitarist they have to be better than is the person that was in this studio last week at this very same time. That's how you get better, be only better than yourself.

My advice seemed to work with most of them. It's only a shame you can't teach some liberals the same lesson.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31185 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration. I look at them as real Americans. They took chances many others would never dream of taking. They worked hard early in life so they didn't have to later on. I look up to such people.
Liberals? They look at the same people with contempt. They hate their guts. They have no respect for the person or what they accomplished. They don't care how they earned their money because it's all dirty money anyway. They likely got their money off of the hard work of other people that can barely support themselves of their families.
It's amazing.
I used to teach music when I was younger and ran into the same problem with some of my students. They would be doing fine until one day, they walked into the studio all boo-boo faced. They lost their desire to play guitar and barely paid attention to what I was teaching them.
What I found out with these students is they were upset because they went to a school dance or a bar or something, and seen another guitarist that played better than them.
I could never figure that out because when I seen a musician that could play better than me, I was delighted. I was amazed at their accomplishments. It inspired me to study even harder.
My advice to my depressed students? "There is always going to be somebody out there with more money, a bigger dik, and can play better guitar than you, so get used to it. It's life."
I told them the only guitarist they have to be better than is the person that was in this studio last week at this very same time. That's how you get better, be only better than yourself.
My advice seemed to work with most of them. It's only a shame you can't teach some liberals the same lesson.
You have an odd compulsion to define people based on your own ignorance and assumptions. It is small minded and arrogant, and just a wee bit ironic.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31186 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know?
Ha ha ha! So simple yet funny. Touche' my friend.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31187 Jul 8, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing.
Right back to the www.imakeshitup.com
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31188 Jul 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Right back to the www.imakeshitup.com
Right back to being nothing more than a troll.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31189 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, everyone can work at what they love and we can barter furs and pelts for our hand crafted goods like it was the 1800s. Just one big Socialized Utopia, brought to you by the right wing Conservative Republicans.
You don't even realize how stupid you sound.
Want to know something that you have no clue about about those times 90-250 yrs ago? Family, community & churches, YES churches, took care of the deserving indigent. The government was NOT needed.
Family, community & churches used knowledge of ones needs to knowingly help to the necessary degree because they were ONE generous, TWO, they knew who the dead beats were & cut them off but still helped their families, THREE, They had more resources to help at those times because the GOVERNMENT did NOT have the government claw so deep into the citizen's pockets so as to deprive people of the financial resources to help financially.
How in the hell do you think tthat my grand dad was help after WWI when he came home with great breathing issues from gasses used during WWI?...answer...community, churches, family & neighbors that knew where to apply their reasources to the deserving & NOT the fricking undeserving lazy, non-motivated but capable of working putz's that take advantage of FREE money, section 8, food stamps & medi-caid abusers.
This comment is NOT addressed at those that are TEMPORARILY deserving of aid. Just the ones that lie, cheat, abuse the system & often for generation after generation & for years after years, druggies, lacking pride & initative & are too lazy to break free & support them selves because the Government handouts are easier than the Government Hand-ups.
YOU don't realize how stupid that YOU are.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31190 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Typical welfare queen Tea Bagger. Gimme, gimme, gimme. I ain't your pappy, little country club sissy, so you can stop reaching your hand out for freebies. Us real men EARN everything we have. You? Not so much.
ok sparky
U keep that thought process, and I gleefully will take what you leave behind.
Chumps like u make my life easier.
Thanks.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31191 Jul 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Right back to the www.imakeshitup.com
The boat is covered with mayflies splattered everywhere, and fish blood all over the stern.

Beat the guy. Coming to clean and wax it tomorrow for$900 and you can end your fantasy it is a fantasy chump.

9 $100 bills for you awaits if u can wax on wax off.

U know the marina, and it is the only 33fot Yellow Sea ray here.

Put up or shut up troll.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31192 Jul 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Want to know something that you have no clue about about those times 90-250 yrs ago? Family, community & churches, YES churches, took care of the deserving indigent. The government was NOT needed.
Family, community & churches used knowledge of ones needs to knowingly help to the necessary degree because they were ONE generous, TWO, they knew who the dead beats were & cut them off but still helped their families, THREE, They had more resources to help at those times because the GOVERNMENT did NOT have the government claw so deep into the citizen's pockets so as to deprive people of the financial resources to help financially.
How in the hell do you think tthat my grand dad was help after WWI when he came home with great breathing issues from gasses used during WWI?...answer...community, churches, family & neighbors that knew where to apply their reasources to the deserving & NOT the fricking undeserving lazy, non-motivated but capable of working putz's that take advantage of FREE money, section 8, food stamps & medi-caid abusers.
This comment is NOT addressed at those that are TEMPORARILY deserving of aid. Just the ones that lie, cheat, abuse the system & often for generation after generation & for years after years, druggies, lacking pride & initative & are too lazy to break free & support them selves because the Government handouts are easier than the Government Hand-ups.
Great post Pops.

I've posted Craigslist want ads on here before showing how desperate employers are to not only hire Americans to do jobs, but willing to train them at the same time.

Too much effort, too much inconvenience, too many hours or not a satisfactory shift.

Why should people apply themselves anymore? Government handouts make it so much easier to sit back and wait until something is good enough for a job seeker to accept.

Why would any person with no income not accept any job that would provide income? Because if you don't want to create income, government will give you income instead.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31193 Jul 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an odd compulsion to define people based on your own ignorance and assumptions. It is small minded and arrogant, and just a wee bit ironic.
And u are a cry baby whiner.

Small minded is a perfect description of u.

Only the weak need uncle sam to tuck them in bed like you demand occur.

With great pleasure I thank u for making my life easier, because folks like u are no competition for me, and I can exploit your weakness for my profits.

Your minimum wage job can't earn enough to fill my boat for an afternoon fishing trip.

U r a joke.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31194 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one conflicted, non-comprehending MF'er. The Tea Baggers as you put it,are reducing if not eliminating the "freebies" as you put it.
That may mean that YOU grow your own produce in YOUR back or front yard. I will supply the seeds for the next couple of years if you tell me where to send them. I'll even supply a few chickens so that you can have your own eggs & with a little planning you will have a broiled or fried chicken now & then.
Just like the 1930's that OUR families lived through . Jackwagon! And they lived through those tuff times without 'government aid'
Canton

Canton, OH

#31195 Jul 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Want to know something that you have no clue about about those times 90-250 yrs ago? Family, community & churches, YES churches, took care of the deserving indigent. The government was NOT needed.
And you don't realize that there are billions and billions of people on the planet now, compared to whenever you are flapping your jowls about. Not only that, but after so many kids got groped by your church, the logic, reason and proof that science has to offer became ever so more appealing than a bunch of kiddie gropers offering fear based superstitions. As far as hand outs, never had one in my life. Don't know anybody getting anything free. Everybody working to support their families. Now about that $36 a year or so it cost you to help the tiny fraction of criminals involved in government assistance commit fraud. Cry some more over $36 a year, you racist, stammering old clown. Be sure to not make a peep about the $4000 or $5000 you dish out in corporate welfare every year, you hypocritical waste of air on this planet. Don't talk to me about church, when it was the Christian Right that gleefully waved their little flags while Bush sent our troops off to needlessly die and every thinking man in this nation knows it.(Also see last two presidential elections, Obama telling you this isn't a Christian nation while America cheered and a 10% drop in Christianity)
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31196 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey neat. You groveled for your employer like a cowardly dog for years and he yanked your health care out from under you like you were a moron and a chump. Better blame it on Obama. Thinking folks blame you.
Buy your own health insurance like us real Americans do.

Why does an employer have to pay it?

Does employers have to buy you car insurance and gas to work to?

How about paper to wipe your butt too?

Why stop thre? Employers must provide day care to....right?

R u surprised employers run from folks like you? No sane person does.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31197 Jul 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are one conflicted, non-comprehending MF'er. The Tea Baggers as you put it,are reducing if not eliminating the "freebies" as you put it.
That may mean that YOU grow your own produce in YOUR back or front yard. I will supply the seeds for the next couple of years if you tell me where to send them. I'll even supply a few chickens so that you can have your own eggs & with a little planning you will have a broiled or fried chicken now & then.
Just like the 1930's that OUR families lived through . Jackwagon! And they lived through those tuff times without 'government aid'
The Tea Baggers are a bunch of racist, Christian rightwing nutballs, who are stupid enough to jump through hoops for a corporate agenda while REAL Americans laugh and make jokes about how freaking stupid you are. The only way a Tea Bagger ever got into office was through shady corporate conniving, wrapped in a blanket of religion and racism, so dopes like you will gulp it down. Idiots like you have ruined this nation and it's why REAL Americans have kicked your senile asses to the curb. Adios, you Tea Bagging fascists. REAL Americans are running your show now, old man. Get real used to it. Hillary 2016!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!! Wooooooooooooo!!!! She's gonna rub your racist nose in the sh1t you Tea Bagging clowns heaped on this great nation. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31198 Jul 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Baggers are a bunch of racist, Christian rightwing nutballs, who are stupid enough to jump through hoops for a corporate agenda while REAL Americans laugh and make jokes about how freaking stupid you are. The only way a Tea Bagger ever got into office was through shady corporate conniving, wrapped in a blanket of religion and racism, so dopes like you will gulp it down. Idiots like you have ruined this nation and it's why REAL Americans have kicked your senile asses to the curb. Adios, you Tea Bagging fascists. REAL Americans are running your show now, old man. Get real used to it. Hillary 2016!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!! Wooooooooooooo!!!! She's gonna rub your racist nose in the sh1t you Tea Bagging clowns heaped on this great nation. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
And u r going to win every single lottery drawing from now to the year 2020 as well.

Terrorists like u will be exterminated by your own stupidly.

Speed up the process troll, as u r a bore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web