xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30405 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it also further isolates him to the holler where he will rot.
$6 a gallon gas will just clear up traffic on land and sea.
I did not forget the speech in March from the King touting under $3 gas by Memorial Day either.
Two thoughts on that:

First is that people will likely not travel less, they will just spend more which means less residual income distributed in society.

Next of course is that the price of diesel fuel is higher than gasoline. Gasoline goes up, diesel fuel goes up even higher. Higher priced diesel fuel means higher prices for our items we purchase at stores everyday.

What I see here is yet another detour in our recovery caused by DumBama. We are going to spend more to commute, more to purchase products and more for utilities such as electricity.

But we hate DumBama because he's black......
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30406 Jun 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...the IRS scandal is now more scandalous than ever. Lost e-mails? Come on now. I couldn't lose e-mails if the entire computer crashed. And now the claim is they threw out the hard drives?
Oh, I could imagine if there was some e-mails libs wanted to get their hands on...
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a rather short memory.
"The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys.... Over 5 million emails may have been lost or deleted."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House...
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And your'e comparing these two situations? Seriously?
Yes, it's rather obvious that I did. You were advancing the theory that emails CAN'T be lost (because YOU wouldn't lose them if YOUR computer crashed.) And then you speculated on how the "libs" would feel if the last Republican administration claimed that some politically sensitive emails had been lost. I thought pointing out that the Bush administration had, in fact, lost about 5 million emails that might have revealed illegal behavior was relevant. So, yes, I am comparing those two situations.

Seriously.

So now that we have that cleared up, how about a more thoughtful response from you? Do you think Bush is a criminal, too? Or do you reserve your outrage for Democrats?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30407 Jun 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not forget the speech in March from the King touting under $3 gas by Memorial Day either.
No I think you hallucinated it. I'm calling BS.

(But you'll get a complete apology from me if you can produce a link to a video that shows Obama saying it.)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30408 Jun 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thoughts on that:
First is that people will likely not travel less, they will just spend more which means less residual income distributed in society.
Next of course is that the price of diesel fuel is higher than gasoline. Gasoline goes up, diesel fuel goes up even higher. Higher priced diesel fuel means higher prices for our items we purchase at stores everyday.
What I see here is yet another detour in our recovery caused by DumBama. We are going to spend more to commute, more to purchase products and more for utilities such as electricity.
But we hate DumBama because he's black......
What recovery, you have blamed him all along for trashing the economy. Yes you do hate him because of his skin color and you prove it every time on anything that happens in the world. You are nothing but a pathetic, crying, professional victim looking for sympathy. I'm pretty sure if he was standing on the floor of the Dow trading gas futures, there would be a picture of him doing it. It's funny how we have a glut of fuel, but it's his fault for the price going up. Grow Up.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30409 Jun 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think you hallucinated it. I'm calling BS.
(But you'll get a complete apology from me if you can produce a link to a video that shows Obama saying it.)
Be prepared to be called an idiot for your inability to find for yourself something that doesn't exist.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30410 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
driving to Appalachia to silence a troll is not high on the agenda.
you are not worth the $40 in gas.
keeping you in the hills where nobody visits was the plan originally. Town idiots like yourself on display is bad for tourism, so now you know why you are in hickville.
So as usual, just another threat from the keyboard wuss. In all truth, mommy won't let you leave the yard without her. Doe's she still have to put a leash on you when she takes you for a walk?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30411 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What recovery, you have blamed him all along for trashing the economy. Yes you do hate him because of his skin color and you prove it every time on anything that happens in the world. You are nothing but a pathetic, crying, professional victim looking for sympathy. I'm pretty sure if he was standing on the floor of the Dow trading gas futures, there would be a picture of him doing it. It's funny how we have a glut of fuel, but it's his fault for the price going up. Grow Up.
using the race card to cover for inept leadership is foolish.

We are complaining to the White half of Obama.

that makes you the racist.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30412 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So as usual, just another threat from the keyboard wuss. In all truth, mommy won't let you leave the yard without her. Doe's she still have to put a leash on you when she takes you for a walk?
and you completely remove any wonder why you live in a place where minimum wage workers are considered rich.

watch Bay Point video cam of the lake at around 4 today. I will be mooning you, and spending more on gas than you earned this month.

Tonight at dinner I will grin knowing you never will be allowed to eat there. You can't pay the membership fee put in place to protect patrons from running into filth like you.

Tomorrow morning at this time I will be fishing. At noon sitting on the beach waiting on a waitress to bring me lunch, and at 7 eating at another restaurant you never will sit in.

So as usual, a creepy little troll like you will be confined to the slum, and I will be behind gated community walls protected from you and your ilk. You must be a member, or have a guest pass. Neither likely ever to happen to a troll like you.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#30413 Jun 20, 2014
let's just hope it better
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30414 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
...I will grin knowing you never will be allowed to eat there. You can't pay the membership fee put in place to protect patrons from running into filth like you.
...eating at another restaurant you never will sit in.
...I will be behind gated community walls protected from you and your ilk. You must be a member, or have a guest pass.
You obviously have gone to great lengths to avoid contact with certain groups of people.

And yet, here you are every day, going out of your way to spend time with those same people here on Topix.

You claim to be a great success, but (if that's true) why are you so angry? You should just be enjoying your glamorous lifestyle. There must be something lacking in your life if you feel the need to come here every day and insult strangers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30415 Jun 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have gone to great lengths to avoid contact with certain groups of people.
And yet, here you are every day, going out of your way to spend time with those same people here on Topix.
You claim to be a great success, but (if that's true) why are you so angry? You should just be enjoying your glamorous lifestyle. There must be something lacking in your life if you feel the need to come here every day and insult strangers.
1st you lie....not here everyday.

second......if you are insulted by my comments don't read them.

I claim no great success, and in fact am on the low end of my neighborhood.

It is you trolls that are so far behind, you think solid middle class is a great success.

I am angry because I mailed in quarterly income tax, and know that 75% of the population does not.

The real question to ask....is when you going to start paying your fair share?

Did you mail in your 5 figure check by the 10th of June?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#30416 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
1st you lie....not here everyday.
second......if you are insulted by my comments don't read them.
I claim no great success, and in fact am on the low end of my neighborhood.
It is you trolls that are so far behind, you think solid middle class is a great success.
I am angry because I mailed in quarterly income tax, and know that 75% of the population does not.
You better get going if you are going to be on the lake by 4:00.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#30417 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't pay income tax anymore, remember?
Steve hunt

White Lake, MI

#30418 Jun 20, 2014
I would support them if they dealt with the used Car Dealers here in bridge port,OHIO they rip you off big time bondo buggies on there lot.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30419 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So as usual, just another threat from the keyboard wuss. In all truth, mommy won't let you leave the yard without her. Doe's she still have to put a leash on you when she takes you for a walk?
Nothing stopping you from going there.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30420 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What recovery, you have blamed him all along for trashing the economy. Yes you do hate him because of his skin color and you prove it every time on anything that happens in the world. You are nothing but a pathetic, crying, professional victim looking for sympathy. I'm pretty sure if he was standing on the floor of the Dow trading gas futures, there would be a picture of him doing it. It's funny how we have a glut of fuel, but it's his fault for the price going up. Grow Up.
It is his fault. What do you think traders do when they understand the idiot you elected is allowing Iraq to turn into a terrorist hotbed? They buy long contracts. The worse it gets there, the more contracts will be purchased. Depending on how bad it gets, it's not out of reality to possibly see $6.00 per gallon.

All he really had to do is stay out of it. That's it. Just allow our troops to protect the country and all would be fine. But no, not with DumBama. With DumBama, it's party-first country-second with him. He wants to be known as the glorious one who stopped our occupation in Iraq and that's all that mattered to him.

So while you liberals whine and moan about helping the poor, innocent people are getting their hands, arms and heads chopped off for helping the US when we needed them. In the meantime, your leader is scouting the next possible golf course he can play on.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30421 Jun 20, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, it's rather obvious that I did. You were advancing the theory that emails CAN'T be lost (because YOU wouldn't lose them if YOUR computer crashed.) And then you speculated on how the "libs" would feel if the last Republican administration claimed that some politically sensitive emails had been lost. I thought pointing out that the Bush administration had, in fact, lost about 5 million emails that might have revealed illegal behavior was relevant. So, yes, I am comparing those two situations.
Seriously.
So now that we have that cleared up, how about a more thoughtful response from you? Do you think Bush is a criminal, too? Or do you reserve your outrage for Democrats?
I would have to look into it further, but from the get-go, let me post this from your Wiki site:

Presidential Records Act[edit]
Main article: Presidential Records Act
The Presidential Records Act mandates the preservation of all presidential records. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington and the Wall Street Journal contend that the missing emails may constitute a violation of this Act

Obviously it didn't. Secondly:

The Hatch Act prohibits the use of government resources, including email accounts, for political purposes. The Bush administration stated the RNC accounts were used to prevent violation of this Act.

What we are comparing here is the dismissal of eight US attorneys which Bush or any President has the right to do to criminal activity within the IRS. One computer hard drive crash with no backup? Okay, but several of them all related to the scandal?

Secondly is the fact that the Bush team admitted the e-mails were erased. They didn't concoct some story about a computer crash at the IRS with no backup available. But even if that were the case, why would anybody throw the hard drives into the garbage never to be seen again knowing it had vital information about this investigation?

This isn't a couple of people passing love notes here. This is a criminal investigation with charges no less sever than extortion, blackmail or money laundering. This is a case of the DumBama administration using a federal agency to target political enemies.

Now the people at the IRS are burying the bodies with mud and blood on their clothing and telling us it was just a coincidence.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30422 Jun 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to look into it further, but from the get-go, let me post this from your Wiki site:
Presidential Records Act[edit]
Main article: Presidential Records Act
The Presidential Records Act mandates the preservation of all presidential records. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington and the Wall Street Journal contend that the missing emails may constitute a violation of this Act
Obviously it didn't. Secondly:
The Hatch Act prohibits the use of government resources, including email accounts, for political purposes. The Bush administration stated the RNC accounts were used to prevent violation of this Act.
What we are comparing here is the dismissal of eight US attorneys which Bush or any President has the right to do to criminal activity within the IRS. One computer hard drive crash with no backup? Okay, but several of them all related to the scandal?
Secondly is the fact that the Bush team admitted the e-mails were erased. They didn't concoct some story about a computer crash at the IRS with no backup available. But even if that were the case, why would anybody throw the hard drives into the garbage never to be seen again knowing it had vital information about this investigation?
This isn't a couple of people passing love notes here. This is a criminal investigation with charges no less sever than extortion, blackmail or money laundering. This is a case of the DumBama administration using a federal agency to target political enemies.
Now the people at the IRS are burying the bodies with mud and blood on their clothing and telling us it was just a coincidence.
The ACA covers mental health care.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30423 Jun 20, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing stopping you from going there.
And just where would that be?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30424 Jun 20, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And just where would that be?
Columbus, Ohio. I'm sure Reality would love to meet you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb 19 Michael 2
Man found dead after car plunge over cliff alon... Feb 15 freethinkradio do... 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Feb 1 scary doctor 57
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Jan '15 Maureen 2
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jan '15 Pat 25
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Jan '15 Helen8809 6
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]