Canton

Canton, OH

#28721 May 24, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Holy Alinsky Batman.....
It would seem that you have the attention of our little progressive girl trollies suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Tedious ain't they.........
Wow, you still posting? One would have thought you fell victim from the complete collapse of the civilized world due to that tyrant getting all that health care for poor people.(Also see another bogus corporate sponsored bullsh1t GOP prediction that never came true)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28722 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing on that list are Socialists Commies like your President. If never elected, my life would be much better today as I'm sure it would be for many Americans. Whenever a Democrat gets involved, it makes your life harder. For the lazy and irresponsible, it makes life better.
Somebody grab a bucket so we can collect this racist, cry baby liar's tears. The happiest countries on the planet are all socialist. Go ahead and explain how the fascist corporate agenda you suck off every day is better.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28723 May 24, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No President has been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. That means he has to have lived in Washington D.C. for 14 years. None have ever lived there for 14 years.
They don't even obey their own laws. Apparently you don't know what the Constitution means, it was for the people living in and officials in D.C.(The United States).
Further more the laws the President makes only applies to Washington D.C. Porto Rico, Guam and the territories they own like Federal parks in the states. In fact the laws of the State of Ohio only apply on Federal property. The people believe they apply to them but it does not. Please tell me where you live.
A.) In The State of Ohio
B.) In Ohio State
C.) In The United States
You can learn more if you read "The Organic Laws" , they are in the 1st law book that the attorneys do not get, it is "The Unites States Code" book Title 1-General Provisions to Title5.
I'm going to assume that "professor" is an honorary title.

Have you ever seen the signs in an amusement park that says "You must be this tall to ride the roller coaster"? You'll notice that they allow people that are TALLER than the sign to ride as well. The meaning of the passage you quoted is quite clear from the context.

I live in both the State of Ohio and the United States.(I don't know what you mean by "in Ohio State.")

I am familiar with the term "organic laws." In the U.S., they consist of Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance and the Constitution.

By the way, Professor, the President doesn't make laws, Congress does.(That's spelled out in Article I Section I of our Constitution.) Your other claims regarding the scope of federal and state laws are just silliness, and I suspect you know that.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#28724 May 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you still posting? One would have thought you fell victim from the complete collapse of the civilized world due to that tyrant getting all that health care for poor people.(Also see another bogus corporate sponsored bullsh1t GOP prediction that never came true)
See....that's what happens when you attempt to think sparky........

Oddly, I have never commented on health care. Have you been smoking dope in your mom's basement again?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28725 May 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody grab a bucket so we can collect this racist, cry baby liar's tears. The happiest countries on the planet are all socialist. Go ahead and explain how the fascist corporate agenda you suck off every day is better.
Right, the happiest countries in the world are Socialist. That's why millions sneak into the US every year.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28726 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't read, the internet site is very weak in security. Even if it wasn't, the last thing I need is for government to have my name and personal information for their records in the likely event I wouldn't be able to afford any of the plans anyway. I get enough junk mail that I have to sort through. I don't need more junk mail by applying for something I wouldn't buy and being on the insurance companies mailing lists.
A lot of people can make something out of their lives if only government would STF out of it. But when you Cradle-to-Gravers keep electing Communists, it makes that goal very difficult.
The larger the government--the smaller the citizen. The less government in my life, the better, because every time government interferes in my life, they make things harder.
At least your reason for being uninsured is getting more rational. No sane person would want the government to know his social security number.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28727 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand because I have my own business. It's those of you that can't even balance your checkbook that come out with these zany nonsensical comments about what my employer can afford, what I can afford, and what all Americans can afford. My boss comes to work every single day. He works 9 hours in the office every single day. Then he takes his briefcase home to work on things he didn't have time for at the office.
Every time you liberals see that somebody has something, you automatically make assumptions you know nothing about. It's like my neighbors that used to ask me why I work for a living? All they do is count the apartments I have and come up with positive figures. They don't know what I have to pay in bills here. They don't know what I have to pay in property taxes. They don't know what the costs are for maintenance and repairs. They don't know what kind of loans I had to take for major repairs. All they see is all this money that they assume I put in my pocket and go to the bar with.
He somehow managed to pay for your insurance before. He's got you pegged for the sucker you are. Is he the one who told you how scary the internet is too? Told you not to let the government know your phone number? Carumba.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28728 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I explain a term to you that I didn't use?
Oh, but you did use the term, Blanche, you did.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you sheep don't understand the ultimate plan. And that is if the Democrats can make most people depend on government, they believe they will keep leadership forever. Think the expansion of welfare, Obama Phones, SS disability, unemployment extensions and food stamps was a fluke? Think again. You DumBama supporters are leading us to a state of government dependency. And every time one of you sticks up for DumBama or the Democrats, I picture you like a bunch of frogs in a pot of cold water under the fire on the stove.
You just don't understand yet. By the time you do, it will be all over.
So, you were saying?
Professor

Cincinnati, OH

#28729 May 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to assume that "professor" is an honorary title.
Have you ever seen the signs in an amusement park that says "You must be this tall to ride the roller coaster"? You'll notice that they allow people that are TALLER than the sign to ride as well. The meaning of the passage you quoted is quite clear from the context.
I live in both the State of Ohio and the United States.(I don't know what you mean by "in Ohio State.")
I am familiar with the term "organic laws." In the U.S., they consist of Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance and the Constitution.
By the way, Professor, the President doesn't make laws, Congress does.(That's spelled out in Article I Section I of our Constitution.) Your other claims regarding the scope of federal and state laws are just silliness, and I suspect you know that.
Old Guy: You don't live in neither. You live in Ohio State. You may be familiar with the term "Organic Laws" but you don't know what they mean, especially the Constitution. Did you sign an oath to the Constitution? If not it doesn't apply to you. Article Vl says: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

The State of Ohio is statutes and codes and The United States is Washington D.C., so you don't live in neither of them.

Article l Section 8 # 17 says: To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28730 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
He somehow managed to pay for your insurance before. He's got you pegged for the sucker you are. Is he the one who told you how scary the internet is too? Told you not to let the government know your phone number? Carumba.
Healthcare is a major expense for businesses. When a major expense goes up 30% in two years, it's not easy for anybody to keep up with those kinds of increases. What if your rent or mortgage went up 30% in two years? How about your car payments? If you own a house, how about your property taxes going up 30% in two years?

What you people don't understand is that businesses and even individuals live on a budget. A budget is the amount of money you can afford to spend on your expenses. When somebody throws a monkey wrench into that budget, you either have to make some drastic cuts of borrow the money. If you borrow the money, now you have a new problem, and that is paying the interest on that money you borrowed. The second problem is that you are now in debt to somebody or some agency and have to repay that debt.

I live on a budget. I have X amount of money coming in every month and X amount of bills to pay. This if fine and dandy until somebody like DumBama comes along and screws up your budget. Now I have to deal with this new problem that you created for me by voting Democrat.

You remind me of my coworkers. We come in early every morning and if I don't have to start early, I BS with them in the parking lot for about 20 minutes or so. They all say the same thing: my employer has all this money and he's being cheap about it. HTF do they know what my employer has? Do they pay his bills? Do they know all the intricate details of his business?

If my employer has all this money, why is he living in a middle-class suburb where his neighbors are mechanics, UPS drivers, construction workers, mail carriers? Why does he live in a moderate house? Yes, he drives a nice SUV, but he only owns one car for himself. Why does he not have a vacation home, a boat, or at the very least, a time share somewhere? Why is his wife still working and why is he on her healthcare plan from work?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28731 May 24, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Guy: You don't live in neither. You live in Ohio State. You may be familiar with the term "Organic Laws" but you don't know what they mean, especially the Constitution. Did you sign an oath to the Constitution? If not it doesn't apply to you. Article Vl says: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
The State of Ohio is statutes and codes and The United States is Washington D.C., so you don't live in neither of them.
Article l Section 8 # 17 says: To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;
You don't have a driver's license or license plates do you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28732 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare is a major expense for businesses. When a major expense goes up 30% in two years, it's not easy for anybody to keep up with those kinds of increases. What if your rent or mortgage went up 30% in two years? How about your car payments? If you own a house, how about your property taxes going up 30% in two years?
What you people don't understand is that businesses and even individuals live on a budget. A budget is the amount of money you can afford to spend on your expenses. When somebody throws a monkey wrench into that budget, you either have to make some drastic cuts of borrow the money. If you borrow the money, now you have a new problem, and that is paying the interest on that money you borrowed. The second problem is that you are now in debt to somebody or some agency and have to repay that debt.
I live on a budget. I have X amount of money coming in every month and X amount of bills to pay. This if fine and dandy until somebody like DumBama comes along and screws up your budget. Now I have to deal with this new problem that you created for me by voting Democrat.
You remind me of my coworkers. We come in early every morning and if I don't have to start early, I BS with them in the parking lot for about 20 minutes or so. They all say the same thing: my employer has all this money and he's being cheap about it. HTF do they know what my employer has? Do they pay his bills? Do they know all the intricate details of his business?
If my employer has all this money, why is he living in a middle-class suburb where his neighbors are mechanics, UPS drivers, construction workers, mail carriers? Why does he live in a moderate house? Yes, he drives a nice SUV, but he only owns one car for himself. Why does he not have a vacation home, a boat, or at the very least, a time share somewhere? Why is his wife still working and why is he on her healthcare plan from work?
You are such a good little corporate fetch boy.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28733 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing on that list are Socialists Commies like your President. If never elected, my life would be much better today as I'm sure it would be for many Americans. Whenever a Democrat gets involved, it makes your life harder. For the lazy and irresponsible, it makes life better.
You poor thing! Doesn't it just keep you up all night, alone in your narrow bed, thinking of the marvel you could have been but for this commie conspiracy against you, working to keep you down!?

None of the things that have gone wrong for you are your fault, of course, it's all those bad people, tearing you down. If it wasn't for them, you could own all of this. But you'll show them someday! After the revolution, maybe. Whenever it is, they'll be sorry!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28734 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare is a major expense for businesses. When a major expense goes up 30% in two years, it's not easy for anybody to keep up with those kinds of increases. What if your rent or mortgage went up 30% in two years? How about your car payments? If you own a house, how about your property taxes going up 30% in two years?
What you people don't understand is that businesses and even individuals live on a budget. A budget is the amount of money you can afford to spend on your expenses. When somebody throws a monkey wrench into that budget, you either have to make some drastic cuts of borrow the money. If you borrow the money, now you have a new problem, and that is paying the interest on that money you borrowed. The second problem is that you are now in debt to somebody or some agency and have to repay that debt.
I live on a budget. I have X amount of money coming in every month and X amount of bills to pay. This if fine and dandy until somebody like DumBama comes along and screws up your budget. Now I have to deal with this new problem that you created for me by voting Democrat.
You remind me of my coworkers. We come in early every morning and if I don't have to start early, I BS with them in the parking lot for about 20 minutes or so. They all say the same thing: my employer has all this money and he's being cheap about it. HTF do they know what my employer has? Do they pay his bills? Do they know all the intricate details of his business?
If my employer has all this money, why is he living in a middle-class suburb where his neighbors are mechanics, UPS drivers, construction workers, mail carriers? Why does he live in a moderate house? Yes, he drives a nice SUV, but he only owns one car for himself. Why does he not have a vacation home, a boat, or at the very least, a time share somewhere? Why is his wife still working and why is he on her healthcare plan from work?
What such a pathetical, crybaby liar you are. A typical professional victim you try to make yourself to be.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28735 May 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>What such a pathetical, crybaby liar you are. A typical professional victim you try to make yourself to be.
And you're nothing but a troll.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28736 May 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing! Doesn't it just keep you up all night, alone in your narrow bed, thinking of the marvel you could have been but for this commie conspiracy against you, working to keep you down!?
None of the things that have gone wrong for you are your fault, of course, it's all those bad people, tearing you down. If it wasn't for them, you could own all of this.
You are correct. It is liberals that ruin the lives of millions of Americans. Their Socialist mentality is to attack the producers and give to the non-producers. Liberalism destroys period.

And it's not a conspiracy at all. DumBama was openly supported by the US Communist Party both elections, and even had a praise piece written about him for his bashing of gun owners in this country. The problem is the deaf and dumb vote for a piece of garbage like this anyway.

This weekend we celebrate Memorial Day. Hundreds of thousands of our brave Americans lost their lives fighting Communism. Now they are turning over in their graves as Americans welcome this enemy into our own backyards. They elect them,. they support them, and they protect them. All that blood spilled for nothing.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28737 May 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As per the Benefits Pro article- Employers with less than 50 employees are EXEMPT. The other mandates are delayed also. Another lie shot down.
The employers are exempt, but what about the employees? I think not from my understanding, or misunderstanding.
Now I await the negative 'judgements' as opposed to constructive & informative comments.
Professor

Cincinnati, OH

#28738 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a driver's license or license plates do you?
Yes, I have both.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28739 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
YOU are such a Jack Wagon.
YOU & those like you don't care about honesty or someone saying that they are under informed & thusly are open minded & ready for more info. Instead YOU insult, denigrate & belittle
Typically the psychologist would diagnose you as being insecure & lacking self esteem & lacking in social skills.
It must be sad to be YOU!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28740 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of relying on what "seems to you" you should give facts a try.
One other thing to you of a small mind, 3 people can be given the EXACT same FACTS & still come up with 3 different attitudes/approaches/opinions. That should be respected.
The gist of your posts indicate that your mind has limitations, significant limitations.
I do NOT say this to insult....just the facts sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep 23 Culture Auditor 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]