Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28702 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension problems I see. Don't feel bad, comprehension problems are very common with liberals. So let's try this again:
I lost my healthcare because of DumBama and the Democrats. That's it. I can't make it much simpler than that. If not for DumBama, I would still have healthcare insurance today, and so would the other 6 million that lost their insurance as well.
Liberals have this false belief that money and goodies appear out of nowhere by just voting for it. There is no truth to that. Government doesn't have anything because government doesn't produce anything. Therefore, if government gives you a television set, they first had to take that television from somebody else. Government can't give you something that they don't have.
Government cannot force somebody or some people to give you something they don't have either. Want free government cell phones, then somebody has to pay for those cell phones and 250 anytime minutes per month. Cell phones just don't magically appear. Those free cell phones come from paying cell phone customers. We have to pay for those phones and time through our cell phone bill.
Government healthcare no different. You want a plan that costs half as much as an individual plan before? Somebody has to pay for those plans. Government taxpayers have to pay for those plans. People with individual plans (not on Commie Care) have to pay for those plans. Employers that provide health insurance to their employees have to pay for those plans. Insurance companies do not have a money machine to pay for all those people that have cheaper insurance and preexisting conditions.
When that happens, insurance companies get that money by increasing premiums on people that are not on Commie Care. The result of that is individuals and employers dropping those plans because they are no longer affordable. That's what happened to me and millions of others.
Now explain why your premiums went up every year before the enactment of the ACA. Dumb people believing they are smart is a dangerous thing.

Give educating yourself a try:
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/09/obamacare-my...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28703 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
* George Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father.
* George Bush got a DUI 20 years before he ran for his first term as President.
* Mitt Romney tied his dog cage to the roof of his car when he went on vacation.
* Mitt Romney forcibly gave a kid a haircut in high school.
* George Bush used cocaine which is why he didn't turn over his medical records.
* George Bush was AWOL from his military service.
Anything else you would like? How about the several books written against GW? Or what about a cartoon show about GW? How about a million dollar internet site against GW? A video game of GW where the object was to shoot and kill him?
Those are known as documented facts. Now give us a few George Bush MIGHT have had a DUI. Give us a couple "Some folks are saying..." You know. Typical sleazeball GOP Fox News stuff. Also, why did we go to war in Iraq? That free war that no one will ever have to pay for.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28704 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension problems I see. Not to worry, comprehension problems are very common among liberals. From your article:
"The companies often charge customers to fund their contributions in the form of a universal service fee you might see on your monthly phone bill. The fund is then parceled out to companies, such as América Móvil, that create programs, such as SafeLink, to provide telecommunications service to rural areas and low-income households."
Thanks Obama!

"The president has no direct impact on the program, and one could hardly call these devices "Obama Phones," as the e-mail author does. This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson."
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28705 May 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are known as documented facts. Now give us a few George Bush MIGHT have had a DUI. Give us a couple "Some folks are saying..." You know. Typical sleazeball GOP Fox News stuff. Also, why did we go to war in Iraq? That free war that no one will ever have to pay for.
Oh, it's documented facts you're worried about:

Hillary Clinton's latest health update -- cerebral venous thrombosis -- is a rare and potentially "life-threatening" condition, according to medical experts, but one from which the globe-trotting secretary of state is likely to recover from.

In an update from her doctors, Clinton's brain scans revealed a clot had formed in the right transverse venous sinus, and she was being successfully treated with anticoagulants.

"She is lucky being Hillary Clinton and had a follow-up MRI -- lucky that her team thought to do it," said Dr. Brian D. Greenwald, medical director at JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Center for Head Injuries. "It could have potentially serious complications."

The backup of blood flow could have caused a stroke or hemorrhage, according to Greenwald.

"Imagine this vein, where all the cerebral spinal fluid inside the head and spine no longer flows through this area," he said. "You get a big back up and that itself could cause a stroke. In the long-term … the venous system can't get the blood out of the brain. It's like a Lincoln Tunnel back up."

A transverse sinus thrombosis is a clot arising in one of the major veins that drains the brain. It is an uncommon but serious disorder.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/hillary-clinton-...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28707 May 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the idiot that keeps calling it the Obamaphone. You've proved time and time again at using selective memory and comprehension problem as you constantly skip the facts that you don't like.
And your liberal mind puts things in there that are not so.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Government cannot force somebody or some people to give you something they don't have either. Want free government cell phones, then somebody has to pay for those cell phones and 250 anytime minutes per month. Cell phones just don't magically appear. Those free cell phones come from paying cell phone customers. We have to pay for those phones and time through our cell phone bill.
Now where do you see ObamaPhone in this post?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28708 May 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didn't even complete the application to get a quote!
Claiming that Obama cost you your health insurance seems a bit bold. It sounds like any change with your existing plan that required you to fill out a form would have also left you lacking insurance as the only thing that kept you from being insured was filling in the application.
Just, wow. The gall of someone who couldn't be bothered finishing an application wanting to blame others.
Maybe it's because you don't know WTF you're talking about. When you go to the site, it gives you a list of plans. You choose a plan you are interested in, fill out some preliminary questions such as your income, and it quotes you a price without applying for anything. Also, many of the plans are Kaiser. That means I wouldn't get much coverage going to the Cleveland Clinic where I've been treated since a baby. Kaiser wants you to use their facilities rather than them paying somebody else.

Once you do apply, they adjust the premium to the exact dollar amount; something I didn't do. But it will only be larger than the quoted price and not smaller. The base price for a really crappy plan with a $6,500 deductible was $270.00 a month and it doesn't cover anything. The next plan up was $450.00, and that too had a $1,800 deductible. The better plans cost more than $600.00 per month, and still, I may not be able to keep my doctor or health facility.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28709 May 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As per the Benefits Pro article- Employers with less than 50 employees are EXEMPT. The other mandates are delayed also. Another lie shot down.
Boy Toy, you really have a bad habit of reading things that are not there. Where did I say my company was under the employer mandate? We have way less than 50 people, but companies that fall under the employer mandate will be affected. Why do you think DumBama postponed the employer mandate? Because it was going to help business? Why until after the next election?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28710 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And your liberal mind puts things in there that are not so.
<quoted text>
Now where do you see ObamaPhone in this post?
You have got to be kidding me. If you weren't talking about "Obamaphones", then why don't you share with us what an "Obamaphone" is?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28711 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because you don't know WTF you're talking about. When you go to the site, it gives you a list of plans. You choose a plan you are interested in, fill out some preliminary questions such as your income, and it quotes you a price without applying for anything. Also, many of the plans are Kaiser. That means I wouldn't get much coverage going to the Cleveland Clinic where I've been treated since a baby. Kaiser wants you to use their facilities rather than them paying somebody else.
Once you do apply, they adjust the premium to the exact dollar amount; something I didn't do. But it will only be larger than the quoted price and not smaller. The base price for a really crappy plan with a $6,500 deductible was $270.00 a month and it doesn't cover anything. The next plan up was $450.00, and that too had a $1,800 deductible. The better plans cost more than $600.00 per month, and still, I may not be able to keep my doctor or health facility.
Your boss was a real dick for dumping you. You are a real rube for believing it was because of Obama and not because of your boss and your insurance company.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28712 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because you don't know WTF you're talking about. When you go to the site, it gives you a list of plans. You choose a plan you are interested in, fill out some preliminary questions such as your income, and it quotes you a price without applying for anything. Also, many of the plans are Kaiser. That means I wouldn't get much coverage going to the Cleveland Clinic where I've been treated since a baby. Kaiser wants you to use their facilities rather than them paying somebody else.
Once you do apply, they adjust the premium to the exact dollar amount; something I didn't do. But it will only be larger than the quoted price and not smaller. The base price for a really crappy plan with a $6,500 deductible was $270.00 a month and it doesn't cover anything. The next plan up was $450.00, and that too had a $1,800 deductible. The better plans cost more than $600.00 per month, and still, I may not be able to keep my doctor or health facility.
So you never got a complete quote, couldn't be bothered to follow through with it and you're not willing to change anything or make any effort to keep essential services?

Thanks, Obama! You've clearly ruined this young go getter. He could have made something of his life if only you didn't demand absurd things like filling out an application to participate in programs.

...

Let me guess, everything in your life that doesn't work out for you is someone else's fault? And everything that did is your own skill and drive?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28713 May 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So you never got a complete quote, couldn't be bothered to follow through with it and you're not willing to change anything or make any effort to keep essential services?
Thanks, Obama! You've clearly ruined this young go getter. He could have made something of his life if only you didn't demand absurd things like filling out an application to participate in programs.
...
Let me guess, everything in your life that doesn't work out for you is someone else's fault? And everything that did is your own skill and drive?
In case you haven't read, the internet site is very weak in security. Even if it wasn't, the last thing I need is for government to have my name and personal information for their records in the likely event I wouldn't be able to afford any of the plans anyway. I get enough junk mail that I have to sort through. I don't need more junk mail by applying for something I wouldn't buy and being on the insurance companies mailing lists.

A lot of people can make something out of their lives if only government would STF out of it. But when you Cradle-to-Gravers keep electing Communists, it makes that goal very difficult.

The larger the government--the smaller the citizen. The less government in my life, the better, because every time government interferes in my life, they make things harder.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28714 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boss was a real dick for dumping you. You are a real rube for believing it was because of Obama and not because of your boss and your insurance company.
I do understand because I have my own business. It's those of you that can't even balance your checkbook that come out with these zany nonsensical comments about what my employer can afford, what I can afford, and what all Americans can afford. My boss comes to work every single day. He works 9 hours in the office every single day. Then he takes his briefcase home to work on things he didn't have time for at the office.

Every time you liberals see that somebody has something, you automatically make assumptions you know nothing about. It's like my neighbors that used to ask me why I work for a living? All they do is count the apartments I have and come up with positive figures. They don't know what I have to pay in bills here. They don't know what I have to pay in property taxes. They don't know what the costs are for maintenance and repairs. They don't know what kind of loans I had to take for major repairs. All they see is all this money that they assume I put in my pocket and go to the bar with.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28715 May 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding me. If you weren't talking about "Obamaphones", then why don't you share with us what an "Obamaphone" is?
Why should I explain a term to you that I didn't use?

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#28716 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I explain a term to you that I didn't use?
LOL.....Holy Alinsky Batman.....

It would seem that you have the attention of our little progressive girl trollies suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Tedious ain't they.........

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28717 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't read, the internet site is very weak in security. Even if it wasn't, the last thing I need is for government to have my name and personal information for their records in the likely event I wouldn't be able to afford any of the plans anyway. I get enough junk mail that I have to sort through. I don't need more junk mail by applying for something I wouldn't buy and being on the insurance companies mailing lists.
A lot of people can make something out of their lives if only government would STF out of it. But when you Cradle-to-Gravers keep electing Communists, it makes that goal very difficult.
The larger the government--the smaller the citizen. The less government in my life, the better, because every time government interferes in my life, they make things harder.
So, it's Obama's fault that you couldn't fill out the application because:
-You don't trust the internet
-You don't think you can pay for it, so won't get a quote
-You're afraid of junk mail
-You don't want the government to know your name and address
-Communists

Gosh, it's almost as if there's a whole system, with everything pitted against little old you! Don't worry, it's not your fault that you don't have a proper job or that you smoke or are in poor health. There must be equally dizzyingly-long lists of excuses for all of these! You poor dear.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28718 May 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's Obama's fault that you couldn't fill out the application because:
-You don't trust the internet
-You don't think you can pay for it, so won't get a quote
-You're afraid of junk mail
-You don't want the government to know your name and address
-Communists
Gosh, it's almost as if there's a whole system, with everything pitted against little old you! Don't worry, it's not your fault that you don't have a proper job or that you smoke or are in poor health. There must be equally dizzyingly-long lists of excuses for all of these! You poor dear.
The only thing on that list are Socialists Commies like your President. If never elected, my life would be much better today as I'm sure it would be for many Americans. Whenever a Democrat gets involved, it makes your life harder. For the lazy and irresponsible, it makes life better.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28719 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't read, the internet site is very weak in security. Even if it wasn't, the last thing I need is for government to have my name and personal information for their records in the likely event I wouldn't be able to afford any of the plans anyway. I get enough junk mail that I have to sort through. I don't need more junk mail by applying for something I wouldn't buy and being on the insurance companies mailing lists.
A lot of people can make something out of their lives if only government would STF out of it. But when you Cradle-to-Gravers keep electing Communists, it makes that goal very difficult.
The larger the government--the smaller the citizen. The less government in my life, the better, because every time government interferes in my life, they make things harder.
Tinfoil hat alert. Obama is peeking through your windows. Commies that only Fox News viewers can see are wearing Bush and Buchanan costumes while playing slap and tickle with Putin. I even saw a photo of one of the traitors dressed as Donald Rumsfeld, shaking Saddam Hussein's hand like they were real chummy. Darn liberals!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#28720 May 24, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Holy Alinsky Batman.....
It would seem that you have the attention of our little progressive girl trollies suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Tedious ain't they.........
Tedious, perhaps. Gullible, without a doubt.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28721 May 24, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Holy Alinsky Batman.....
It would seem that you have the attention of our little progressive girl trollies suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Tedious ain't they.........
Wow, you still posting? One would have thought you fell victim from the complete collapse of the civilized world due to that tyrant getting all that health care for poor people.(Also see another bogus corporate sponsored bullsh1t GOP prediction that never came true)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28722 May 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing on that list are Socialists Commies like your President. If never elected, my life would be much better today as I'm sure it would be for many Americans. Whenever a Democrat gets involved, it makes your life harder. For the lazy and irresponsible, it makes life better.
Somebody grab a bucket so we can collect this racist, cry baby liar's tears. The happiest countries on the planet are all socialist. Go ahead and explain how the fascist corporate agenda you suck off every day is better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Ridgeville honors distinguished alumni fo... May 19 Jane 2
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr '16 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4
danger Apr '16 KDKGJ 1
Lily Eyring (Oct '13) Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 2
Toczek Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 1
Trying to find Winifred Hohmann (Jan '08) Mar '16 Mildred Hohman 3
News 10 Things to Know for Thursday Mar '16 USA today 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages