Canton

Canton, OH

#28653 May 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you should provide proof of the organized uproar by the left that you claim occurred.
Do we really need more links from him leading directly to oil billionaires?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28654 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we really need more links from him leading directly to oil billionaires?
My bad.
Helen Roper

United States

#28655 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that Bush's meaningless war has already been paid off? Thanks for giving us that inside information. The fact that the country's middle class began crumbling under the Conservative hero who raised taxes 7 times and who negotiated with terrorists, Ronnie "Where am I?" Reagan, must be due to that clog in the trickle down line. Darn them Liberals!
The only reason Clinton knew where he was is because he was being blown by his intern. And Hillary has brain damage. But, at this point, "what difference does it make!?!?!"
Canton

Canton, OH

#28656 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what anybody thinks of my opinions. They are what they are.
And my opinion is that using this "black" thing is no different than using insults like juvenile or dumb. It's just a feeble attempt to stop people from making fun of your King. But the reverse psychology method never worked on me. I can see right through it. Then again, maybe you don't even realize why you are using it.
Growing up, did you ever meet a racist? I remember about 3 out of every 5 people I knew growing up, openly disliking black people. Strange because I went to a Christian school and was raised mostly in the city. But then, I don't live in a fantasy world of denial like you do.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28657 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason Clinton knew where he was is because he was being blown by his intern. And Hillary has brain damage. But, at this point, "what difference does it make!?!?!"
You are absolutely correct. After bogus scandal after absurd rightwing bogus scandal, what difference does it make when another desperate rightwinger makes another absurd "scandal" claim? For that matter, what difference does it make what any Tea Bagging kook has to say, now that America views you as a bunch of inbred oil cult flunkies?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28658 May 23, 2014
Did you guys hear? Turns out Newt Gingrich might have had sex with children and animals. There is a possibility that Fox News is run by Al Qaida and all their viewers have a strictly terrorist agenda. Some are saying that Jeb Bush likes rubbing himself with feces.

See how lame and easy your queer little scandal game is played? Lucky for you, the left is far beyond stooping to "Hillary might have brain damage" tactics.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28659 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
Did you guys hear? Turns out Newt Gingrich might have had sex with children and animals. There is a possibility that Fox News is run by Al Qaida and all their viewers have a strictly terrorist agenda. Some are saying that Jeb Bush likes rubbing himself with feces.
See how lame and easy your queer little scandal game is played? Lucky for you, the left is far beyond stooping to "Hillary might have brain damage" tactics.
We will never know if any of that is not true unless we have an investigation.
egghead

Ashburn, VA

#28660 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Now, you should provide proof of the organized uproar by the left that you claim occurred.
You mean like the mob who descended upon a bank executives home with a minor inside? 2010?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#28661 May 23, 2014
egghead wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the mob who descended upon a bank executives home with a minor inside? 2010?
What?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28662 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Good point. What's Dan Rather doing these days? Maybe he could help.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28663 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
Good God yes. The left is so beyond tactics like that.

Tell us please, what year was it when somebody lifted that rock you were sleeping under all of these years?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28664 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
So all we need to do is keep coming up with new absurd scandals, and keep believing the old ones long after they have been proven to be bogus...rinse and repeat...GOP.

Sure beats coming up with any solutions to our nation's problems or running a candidate the American people actually like...

Wouldn't it be super scandalous if Obama started a war based on lies about WMDs and our soldiers needlessly died so Joe Biden's company could rake in billions? Good thing nothing like that has ever happened in this country. One can only imagine the Conservative's outrage if it did.
Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#28665 May 23, 2014
Hillary's done after this investigations over. And Obama may be in jail. Phony scandal my ass.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28666 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I claimed that? Care to quote me and tell me what post number I said there was an "organized uproar?"
Canton

Canton, OH

#28667 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. What's Dan Rather doing these days? Maybe he could help.
Or we can take a quick looksie at what Fox News is up over on FactCheck. Strange that they mention Fox News so much more than Dan Rather. Wonder why?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28668 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Didn't you admit before that you never completed the application process? You should have or your boss should have kept the insurance that you had.
And he would have if not for that moron you people put into office.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28669 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God yes. The left is so beyond tactics like that.
Tell us please, what year was it when somebody lifted that rock you were sleeping under all of these years?
Or you could just provide us with something the Dems did that was as desperate as "Hillary MIGHT have brain damage". Ready? Go!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28670 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Not everything negative about Obama is racist, just the racist stuff is.
There is no racist stuff. That's the point.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28671 May 23, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waaaah waaaaah. The president took my health insurance away" said the person who chose not to sign up for health insurance, got a raise, and then lied about not being able to afford it.
Let's take a look at the pay difference between the working class and the "job creators" over the years and then re-read your quote from Tea Bagger boy. Wow. Boss man's wages have grown exponentially, yet the working man's has flatlined for decades. Oopsie. Them facts make Ken look like a greedy corporate mouthpiece. Hey, at least he's rich enough for his greed driven agenda to make sense. Truck drivers who support the same agenda? Not so much.
Ken does make a lot of sense. What doesn't make sense is this fallacy that if the wealthy had less money, it would make it better for working people. How does that work anyway? If government or anybody else for that matter took away 2 billion dollars from Warren Buffet, how did your life get any better?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28672 May 23, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
Hillary's done after this investigations over. And Obama may be in jail. Phony scandal my ass.
Yawn...Oh I get it. Like "Romney by a landslide". Stick to the soap opera bogus scandal of the week, Princess. The big boys have a country to dig out of your last brilliant political decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Dec 25 Roger and Terri 43
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov '14 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov '14 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web