Comments
25,861 - 25,880 of 30,580 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28597 May 22, 2014
Shoot, had to type in "attack on american labor standards" into search. It's the 2011-2012 report from Gordon Lafer.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28598 May 22, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Canton, You can bloviate & obfuscate the birth certificate issue but it IS a Constitutional REQUIREMENT so it was a legitimate issue & will ALWAYS will be a legitimate issue. It IS LAW, Yesterday, today & tomorrow.
And quit throwing out the "R"acist word, It is tired, overused after 6 yrs in this case,(except by those that have no other argument) Undeserved, & just flat out improper.
Remind us if the Birth Certificate thing was all just a big waste of everyone's time. Now tell us why it just so happened to become an issue with our nation's first black president. Yah...blah blah blah. I hear your gums flapping but you ain't saying much. The fact that you think me pointing out documented facts is some absurd obfuscation, despite that fact that any of you have yet to post one thing false that I have claimed, but asking the black man a hundred times for his birth certificate is a Constitutional requirement, and not just a desperate GOP attempt to override the voting will of the American people. You guys roll like sleazeball lawyers trying to get a child molester client set free. Just a series of loopholes and stipulations in the place of truth or honor. I'll quit calling you guys a bunch of racists, the second you quit being just a bunch of racists. Until then, have a nice day you racist.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28599 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, anybody can call a newspaper and say I had a kid here or there; especially back in 1960. Secondly, DumBama';s father was not an American. He was a foreigner so it has nothing to do with DumBama's race. Thirdly, liberals also questioned John McCain's citizenship because he was born outside of the US. However it was immediately extinguished because there is an exception for American service parents having children overseas while serving in the armed forces.
Mitt Romney was raised on a weird Mormon compound in Mexico.Nothing says all American like people with seven wives on a weird cult compound in Mexico. Bet you gleefully voted against your own interests when you voted for him.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28600 May 22, 2014
I wonder why the overwhelming majority of taxpaying Americans openly view the Birth Certificate "Birthers" as nothing more than a bunch of nutball, has been kooks? Perhaps they just aren't up as much on the Constitution as all of you sudden Constitutionalists. Or it could be that it was obviously just another lame @ss rightwinger attempt to override the will of the American voters and an waste of time and an insult to every thinking American with an IQ over 80.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28601 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, anybody can call a newspaper and say I had a kid here or there; especially back in 1960. Secondly, DumBama';s father was not an American. He was a foreigner so it has nothing to do with DumBama's race. Thirdly, liberals also questioned John McCain's citizenship because he was born outside of the US. However it was immediately extinguished because there is an exception for American service parents having children overseas while serving in the armed forces.
Wow, look at that desperate trucker tread water. Ooooh I know. It was moonmen and they got Obama (It's spelled Obama. Again, he is the elected president of the United States of America. "Dumbama" is what a snot nosed fifth grader with a racist dad would call him. Us adults call him Obama) Anyway, moonmen laid down the chemtrails to make Obama appear as if he was an American.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28602 May 22, 2014
What you guys need to remember and never forget is that a still very racist America chose a black man with a Muslim sounding name over your decorated war hero McCain. THAT's how sick America is of you and yours.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28603 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, so the whole thing was a plant, right from his birth?

Sir, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

(Do people really not know that you're still natural born with a foriegn parent? I can never tell what's common sense stuff being missed by the stupid and what's niche knowledge you pick up as an expat)
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#28604 May 22, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, so the whole thing was a plant, right from his birth?
Sir, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
(Do people really not know that you're still natural born with a foriegn parent? I can never tell what's common sense stuff being missed by the stupid and what's niche knowledge you pick up as an expat)
Go with the odds and stupid.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28605 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberals have been playing Karl Rove for the last 20 years or more. Speaking of sleazeballs and stem cells, how is ole Michael J Fox doing now that DumBama is going to allow embryonic stem cell research to be funded by the federal government? I missed where he addressed the Democrat led Congress without taking his medication. I really gotta pay more attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OGnE83A1Z4UXX
Now you are mocking a person with Parkinson's disease? And here I called you Tea Baggers a bunch of sleazeballs. I meant to say f*cking sleazeballs.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28606 May 22, 2014
Let's all take a good long look at the typical Tea Party member and stop to ponder if they are really the people with their finger on the pulse of this nation...

That old hound dog at the pulpit looks like he was born and raised to love him some black people. Oh, that's right. Anyone over the age of 35 is supposed to completely forget how many racist neighbors, uncles and coworkers we all knew growing up.
Niles Standish

Fayette, OH

#28607 May 22, 2014
I think John Stamos will be the best candidate. His work on full house shows that he would be a great father figure and he could be a great governer. We need someone with great hair and a likeable personality.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#28608 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are mocking a person with Parkinson's disease? And here I called you Tea Baggers a bunch of sleazeballs. I meant to say f*cking sleazeballs.
Nothing says "I'm a desperate, floundering rightwinger" quite like making fun of someone with a disability for no real reason.
It's also kinda ironic how the same lowly, uneducated, diabetic, chain smoking trucker keeps implying that a successful, college educated black man is somehow "dumb"...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28609 May 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirdly, liberals also questioned John McCain's citizenship because he was born outside of the US. However it was immediately extinguished because there is an exception for American service parents having children overseas while serving in the armed forces.
No one questioned if John McCain was a citizen. It was legal scholars that questioned whether McCain was a "natural born" citizen, as the Constitution requires. At the time of McCain's birth, he was not technically a "natural born" citizen. A law was passed in 1937 that changed that, but McCain was already born by then. Currently, legal scholars are still divided on the point, but it is a moot issue unless McCain decides to run again.

"In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain's eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain's birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a "natural-born citizen."

The analysis, by Prof. Gabriel J. Chin, focused on a 1937 law that has been largely overlooked in the debate over Mr. McCain's eligibility to be president. The law conferred citizenship on children of American parents born in the Canal Zone after 1904, and it made John McCain a citizen just before his first birthday. But the law came too late, Professor Chin argued, to make Mr. McCain a natural-born citizen.

"It's preposterous that a technicality like this can make a difference in an advanced democracy," Professor Chin said. "But this is the constitutional text that we have.""

http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen...
taxman

United States

#28610 May 22, 2014
Any democrat that's running
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28611 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mocking him; not because of his terrible disease, but because of the show the Democrats made him put on to advance their issue. Or was Bush responsible for that too?

The Republicans didn't use Fox or his disease for their political agenda, the F'n sleazeball Democrats in Congress did. Now go call them some names.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28612 May 22, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one questioned if John McCain was a citizen. It was legal scholars that questioned whether McCain was a "natural born" citizen, as the Constitution requires. At the time of McCain's birth, he was not technically a "natural born" citizen. A law was passed in 1937 that changed that, but McCain was already born by then. Currently, legal scholars are still divided on the point, but it is a moot issue unless McCain decides to run again.
"In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain's eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain's birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a "natural-born citizen."
The analysis, by Prof. Gabriel J. Chin, focused on a 1937 law that has been largely overlooked in the debate over Mr. McCain's eligibility to be president. The law conferred citizenship on children of American parents born in the Canal Zone after 1904, and it made John McCain a citizen just before his first birthday. But the law came too late, Professor Chin argued, to make Mr. McCain a natural-born citizen.
"It's preposterous that a technicality like this can make a difference in an advanced democracy," Professor Chin said. "But this is the constitutional text that we have.""
http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen...
So there you have it. McCain's citizenship was in question in regards to becoming President by the left. His father wasn't some radical from another country, his father was serving our country when they had a child. Two American parents having an American child overseas that became a POW fighting for our country as well.

Of course we can't criticize DumBama. We can't call names, we can't give him a dirty look, we can't even make comments about his wife. Why? Because anything negative about DumBama is racist.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28613 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
What you guys need to remember and never forget is that a still very racist America chose a black man with a Muslim sounding name over your decorated war hero McCain. THAT's how sick America is of you and yours.
Couldn't tell that by the 2010 elections nor DumBama's approval rating that seems to be sinking all the time. This November, we are going to be reminded of how sick America is of my party.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28614 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at that desperate trucker tread water. Ooooh I know. It was moonmen and they got Obama (It's spelled Obama. Again, he is the elected president of the United States of America. "Dumbama" is what a snot nosed fifth grader with a racist dad would call him. Us adults call him Obama) Anyway, moonmen laid down the chemtrails to make Obama appear as if he was an American.
If that's what's going on, they are not doing a very good job at it. Real Americans are not supported by the US Communist Party.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28615 May 22, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney was raised on a weird Mormon compound in Mexico.Nothing says all American like people with seven wives on a weird cult compound in Mexico. Bet you gleefully voted against your own interests when you voted for him.
I said it once and I'll say it again: I didn't vote for Romney, I voted against DumBama.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28616 May 22, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>With all of those medical you listed that prevented you from getting on with any major carriers? It's a box van doing local small deliveries. Bet those kinfolk are investing in a nice pension for you too, with the money they saved by dropping that insurance. Keep voting for those RepubliCONS so you can insure that great economic life they promise the gullible rubes:
www.epi.org/publication/attack-on-america-lab...
I didn't lose my medical insurance because of the Republicans. I didn't lose my medical insurance because of my employer. I lost my medical coverage because of that big-eard commie you put into office. That's why I have no insurance today.

I don't drive for a major carrier. I work for a small family owned company.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul '14 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul '14 Sheila Walshin 1
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••