|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
OH! One good thing was that a custodial dad really gets the attention of single custodial moms! Like shopping at an auction for the guy! Especially back then (<:
You pimp!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
OH! One good thing was that a custodial dad really gets the attention of single custodial moms! Like shopping at an auction for the guy! Especially back then (<:
I think all of us guys think alike.

Years ago my girlfriend decided to move in with me. She had this worthless little dog that weighed about six pounds. To get on her good side, I would take the dog for a walk when I went to the store.

Once at the store, over 50% of the time some young hottie would come by and be elated by the stupid dog. They would squat down with a huge smile on their face, begin talking about the dog, striking up conversations about how I got the dog and things like that.

I thought to myself "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND!" LOL!!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all of us guys think alike.
Years ago my girlfriend decided to move in with me. She had this worthless little dog that weighed about six pounds. To get on her good side, I would take the dog for a walk when I went to the store.
Once at the store, over 50% of the time some young hottie would come by and be elated by the stupid dog. They would squat down with a huge smile on their face, begin talking about the dog, striking up conversations about how I got the dog and things like that.
I thought to myself "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND!" LOL!!
Uhhm-humm.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Record high temps in Ohio yesterday. Record high temps across the west, record setting storms across the Midwest, an undeniable polar ice shelf collapsing into the ocean. Wonder why all the folks who couldn't get over the fact that we had a cold winter stopped clucking about climate change not existing all of a sudden?

Could it be that they look like cavemen laughing at Einstein's brain right about now? Better poke that oil lobby with a stick. They dropped the ball on spoon feeding you your anti-science spin.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

And now some of the actual names of the "scientists" who the oil lobby claim do not believe in climate change...

Dr. Perry S Mason, Dr. Michael J Fox, and my favorite Spice Girl...Dr. Geri Halliwel...none of which are real scientists. I hear all it really takes to be a climate expert is a license to drive a truck or your email address on file at the Heritage Foundation.
xsdhj

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

king kong

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

No one

“Top News From Kenova”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Suprise for Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, when you aren't making documented and reported felony terroristic threats across state lines, you sure do like to talk about sex acts with children a whole lot. As in every post you make on here. The neat part is you already have a restraining order filed against you and are digging yourself in deeper with each post.
No one

“Top News From Kenova”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

What's up?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
And now some of the actual names of the "scientists" who the oil lobby claim do not believe in climate change...
Dr. Perry S Mason, Dr. Michael J Fox, and my favorite Spice Girl...Dr. Geri Halliwel...none of which are real scientists. I hear all it really takes to be a climate expert is a license to drive a truck or your email address on file at the Heritage Foundation.
No, the real experts are French foreign ministers:

French Foreign Minister:‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
May 13, 2014 - 6:20 PM

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...

Only 500 day Canton. Better check that air pressure in your bicycle tires. Better get that bus schedule updated. Better clean off those solar panels on your roof. Times a running out don't you know?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Record high temps in Ohio yesterday. Record high temps across the west, record setting storms across the Midwest, an undeniable polar ice shelf collapsing into the ocean. Wonder why all the folks who couldn't get over the fact that we had a cold winter stopped clucking about climate change not existing all of a sudden?
Could it be that they look like cavemen laughing at Einstein's brain right about now? Better poke that oil lobby with a stick. They dropped the ball on spoon feeding you your anti-science spin.
Right. And we are going to be under normal temperatures until sometime next week. So that's one day in a row for you Canton.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real experts are French foreign ministers:
French Foreign Minister:‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
May 13, 2014 - 6:20 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...
Only 500 day Canton. Better check that air pressure in your bicycle tires. Better get that bus schedule updated. Better clean off those solar panels on your roof. Times a running out don't you know?
cnsnews? okay.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And we are going to be under normal temperatures until sometime next week. So that's one day in a row for you Canton.
Right and we all know that a Frenchie and a normal temp nullifies the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. If a truck driver says so, then bet the farm...ooops the farm got destroyed by a record number of tornadoes. Well then bet the fields...ooops the fields are either flooded or are scorched from drought...

Keep desperately chugging along little oil lobby trooper. They'll spoon feed you a spin someday that won't make you look like a flat earther caveman throwing rocks at the moon. It's not like any of you Koch Brother Oil Billionaire sponsored Tea Baggers will have to face any accountability for your absurd claims. You haven't had to in the past. Why start now?
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>cnsnews? okay.
He can't back up ANY of his claims without having to resort to a known right wing propaganda mill. Usually one that has been busted numerous times for their bullsh1t.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

I see our truck driving buddy used an article by someone known as Patrick Goodenough. Although his name alone ironically spells out what you Tea Baggers like to call facts, he is also known for releasing a bogus and slanted article about "fact checking" Biden and Ryan where Goodenough repeatedly posted anything that would make Biden look bad, while ignoring false statements made by Ryan. This as the article our trucking driving buddy was prancing around with earlier.

Who needs FACTS when the propaganda you Tea Baggers mindlessly gulp down is "Goodenough".

Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
mjsdfg

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

george
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and we all know that a Frenchie and a normal temp nullifies the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. If a truck driver says so, then bet the farm...ooops the farm got destroyed by a record number of tornadoes. Well then bet the fields...ooops the fields are either flooded or are scorched from drought...
Keep desperately chugging along little oil lobby trooper. They'll spoon feed you a spin someday that won't make you look like a flat earther caveman throwing rocks at the moon. It's not like any of you Koch Brother Oil Billionaire sponsored Tea Baggers will have to face any accountability for your absurd claims. You haven't had to in the past. Why start now?
Record number of tornadoes? Where? When?

Too cold outside? Global warming.
Too warm outside? Global warming.
Too much rain? Global warming.
Too little rain? Global warming.
Tornadoes? Global warming.
Hurricanes? Global warming.
Snow? Global warming.
Forest fires? Global warming.
Earthquakes? Global warming.

It's getting to the point where it's easier just to point out the normal events that aren't global warming.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't back up ANY of his claims without having to resort to a known right wing propaganda mill. Usually one that has been busted numerous times for their bullsh1t.
Awww. You don't like my site? Now there you go, you hurt my feelings.

Well then, I guess the only thing you can do is pick the site you like:

http://www.google.com/#q=French+500+days
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
I see our truck driving buddy used an article by someone known as Patrick Goodenough. Although his name alone ironically spells out what you Tea Baggers like to call facts, he is also known for releasing a bogus and slanted article about "fact checking" Biden and Ryan where Goodenough repeatedly posted anything that would make Biden look bad, while ignoring false statements made by Ryan. This as the article our trucking driving buddy was prancing around with earlier.
Who needs FACTS when the propaganda you Tea Baggers mindlessly gulp down is "Goodenough".
Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Posting anything that would make Biden look bad? Why would anybody do that? There are dozens of things to make Biden look bad without lying about it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting anything that would make Biden look bad? Why would anybody do that? There are dozens of things to make Biden look bad without lying about it.
He is just about one of a kind, isn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
Police charge Ohio woman with murder in husband... Jul 15 No Mold Whatsoever 3
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices Jul 11 tommorrow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000