Location hidden

#28431 May 14, 2014
No one

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#28432 May 14, 2014
Suprise for Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, when you aren't making documented and reported felony terroristic threats across state lines, you sure do like to talk about sex acts with children a whole lot. As in every post you make on here. The neat part is you already have a restraining order filed against you and are digging yourself in deeper with each post.
No one

“Top News From Kenova”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#28433 May 14, 2014
What's up?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28434 May 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
And now some of the actual names of the "scientists" who the oil lobby claim do not believe in climate change...
Dr. Perry S Mason, Dr. Michael J Fox, and my favorite Spice Girl...Dr. Geri Halliwel...none of which are real scientists. I hear all it really takes to be a climate expert is a license to drive a truck or your email address on file at the Heritage Foundation.
No, the real experts are French foreign ministers:

French Foreign Minister:‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
May 13, 2014 - 6:20 PM

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...

Only 500 day Canton. Better check that air pressure in your bicycle tires. Better get that bus schedule updated. Better clean off those solar panels on your roof. Times a running out don't you know?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28435 May 14, 2014
Canton wrote:
Record high temps in Ohio yesterday. Record high temps across the west, record setting storms across the Midwest, an undeniable polar ice shelf collapsing into the ocean. Wonder why all the folks who couldn't get over the fact that we had a cold winter stopped clucking about climate change not existing all of a sudden?
Could it be that they look like cavemen laughing at Einstein's brain right about now? Better poke that oil lobby with a stick. They dropped the ball on spoon feeding you your anti-science spin.
Right. And we are going to be under normal temperatures until sometime next week. So that's one day in a row for you Canton.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28436 May 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real experts are French foreign ministers:
French Foreign Minister:‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
May 13, 2014 - 6:20 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goode...
Only 500 day Canton. Better check that air pressure in your bicycle tires. Better get that bus schedule updated. Better clean off those solar panels on your roof. Times a running out don't you know?
cnsnews? okay.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28437 May 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And we are going to be under normal temperatures until sometime next week. So that's one day in a row for you Canton.
Right and we all know that a Frenchie and a normal temp nullifies the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. If a truck driver says so, then bet the farm...ooops the farm got destroyed by a record number of tornadoes. Well then bet the fields...ooops the fields are either flooded or are scorched from drought...

Keep desperately chugging along little oil lobby trooper. They'll spoon feed you a spin someday that won't make you look like a flat earther caveman throwing rocks at the moon. It's not like any of you Koch Brother Oil Billionaire sponsored Tea Baggers will have to face any accountability for your absurd claims. You haven't had to in the past. Why start now?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28438 May 15, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>cnsnews? okay.
He can't back up ANY of his claims without having to resort to a known right wing propaganda mill. Usually one that has been busted numerous times for their bullsh1t.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28439 May 15, 2014
I see our truck driving buddy used an article by someone known as Patrick Goodenough. Although his name alone ironically spells out what you Tea Baggers like to call facts, he is also known for releasing a bogus and slanted article about "fact checking" Biden and Ryan where Goodenough repeatedly posted anything that would make Biden look bad, while ignoring false statements made by Ryan. This as the article our trucking driving buddy was prancing around with earlier.

Who needs FACTS when the propaganda you Tea Baggers mindlessly gulp down is "Goodenough".

Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
mjsdfg

Cincinnati, OH

#28440 May 15, 2014
george
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28441 May 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and we all know that a Frenchie and a normal temp nullifies the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. If a truck driver says so, then bet the farm...ooops the farm got destroyed by a record number of tornadoes. Well then bet the fields...ooops the fields are either flooded or are scorched from drought...
Keep desperately chugging along little oil lobby trooper. They'll spoon feed you a spin someday that won't make you look like a flat earther caveman throwing rocks at the moon. It's not like any of you Koch Brother Oil Billionaire sponsored Tea Baggers will have to face any accountability for your absurd claims. You haven't had to in the past. Why start now?
Record number of tornadoes? Where? When?

Too cold outside? Global warming.
Too warm outside? Global warming.
Too much rain? Global warming.
Too little rain? Global warming.
Tornadoes? Global warming.
Hurricanes? Global warming.
Snow? Global warming.
Forest fires? Global warming.
Earthquakes? Global warming.

It's getting to the point where it's easier just to point out the normal events that aren't global warming.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28442 May 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't back up ANY of his claims without having to resort to a known right wing propaganda mill. Usually one that has been busted numerous times for their bullsh1t.
Awww. You don't like my site? Now there you go, you hurt my feelings.

Well then, I guess the only thing you can do is pick the site you like:

http://www.google.com/#q=French+500+days
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28443 May 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
I see our truck driving buddy used an article by someone known as Patrick Goodenough. Although his name alone ironically spells out what you Tea Baggers like to call facts, he is also known for releasing a bogus and slanted article about "fact checking" Biden and Ryan where Goodenough repeatedly posted anything that would make Biden look bad, while ignoring false statements made by Ryan. This as the article our trucking driving buddy was prancing around with earlier.
Who needs FACTS when the propaganda you Tea Baggers mindlessly gulp down is "Goodenough".
Aaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Posting anything that would make Biden look bad? Why would anybody do that? There are dozens of things to make Biden look bad without lying about it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28444 May 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting anything that would make Biden look bad? Why would anybody do that? There are dozens of things to make Biden look bad without lying about it.
He is just about one of a kind, isn't he?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28445 May 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. You don't like my site? Now there you go, you hurt my feelings.
Well then, I guess the only thing you can do is pick the site you like:
http://www.google.com/#q=French+500+days
Yes, besides the Conservative News Service, he can choose from The Weekly Standard, The Blaze, The Daily Caller, and GlennBeck.com , all of which are reporting on this important story.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28446 May 15, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, besides the Conservative News Service, he can choose from The Weekly Standard, The Blaze, The Daily Caller, and GlennBeck.com , all of which are reporting on this important story.
Not important at all. When I get a smart azz remark, I return one.

I also love how libs bash right leaning sites but can never prove them wrong. Just say they are right leaning sites and nothing more needs to be said, right?
ndxfgfdgjnf

Cincinnati, OH

#28447 May 15, 2014
me
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#28448 May 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not important at all. When I get a smart azz remark, I return one.
I also love how libs bash right leaning sites but can never prove them wrong. Just say they are right leaning sites and nothing more needs to be said, right?
Most of us prefer news sources that are not so closely aligned with a particular political party or with an obvious ideological ax to grind. This non-story about French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius is true, but meaningless. He definitely made that weird, isolated comment, but didn't explain what he meant by it. That's why it got so little play in the "main stream media."

http://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2014/0...
CMS

West Chester, OH

#28449 May 16, 2014
Kasich is the only choice, 15 points ahead of the Democrat whose only plan is"tax the rich!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
bed bugs Sep '14 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep '14 Serve Justice 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake People Search