xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27621 Apr 8, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wonder why someone would post Indonesian language spam on an English website.
Because it bothers the hell out of some people that we are having a discussion on this topic this long. So from time to time, instead of finding something useful to do, they come here to try and break our little conversations.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27622 Apr 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paid those Dems? Give us links. However, if you wonder why a truck driver fights tooth and nail for an oil company's agenda, look at who is paying for the propaganda..Now let's compare side by side how much Al Gore supposedly is making off of the destruction of our environment, compared to the $1300 a SECOND that Exxon Mobil makes.
Well you see, the difference is that Exxon and others provide us a valuable product that you and I use every single day whether you want to admit that or not. What has Al Gore provided us? Nothing.

Another difference is that the people at Exxon don't preach about how much less oil we should use while at the same time flying around the country and world in a private jet, driving around in SUV's, and living in a home so large that it consumes the same amount of energy as an average side-street of homes.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27623 Apr 8, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What did we accomplish in Iraq? Did we find those WMDs? Look up how much Dick Cheney's daughter made off of the Iraq war. Would you be cool with that if the Dems used American soldiers for their corporate gains? How about old Ronnie and his never seen trickle down BS? Was that stabbing the American people in the back? How about "Read my lips, no new taxes"? As a person who claims he just can't take all the lies from Obama, did you vote for that liar, poppa Bush? Do you honestly think that corporations that dodge contributing their fair share of taxes, and who hide their money in offshore accounts, actively using our infrastructure and abusing our nation's resources and poisoning our environment, give a rat's @ss about the Constitution or even the boundaries of our country for that matter? It is a global economy and the corporations you grovel for are borderless. How very un-American of you.
Why would you possibly think that a corporate agenda represents your best interests? None of you are the 1% you jump through hoops for.
You guys can talk commie this or Obamacare killed my baby that but it has nothing to do with the real world. Just tinfoil hat nutball gun show conspiracy Tea Bagger stuff. Everyone can already see that the world didn't end, just because you fetch boys kept parroting that Obamacare was the end of all civilization.
You can't imagine how stupid and sappy you guys sound when you cry about the nightmare world that Obama has forced your Grandchildren to live in. The fact that your opinions are based solely on propaganda fed to you, it makes your cry baby Glenn Beck Tea Bagger tears seem flaky and as dramatic as a teenage girl. Grow a pair and get your head out of your fringe group flunky Fox News bubble.
My goodness, you rant on, and on, and on. How does your husband put up with this BS?

Why don't you tell us how much money Cheney's daughter made off the war? Let's see those left-wing propaganda sites so we can shoot them down one at a time. Old man Bush lied once, and that's all it took, once. After that, Republicans helped vote him out of office. Nixon? Same thing. Republicans told him to start packing his bags.

The end of the world is not there for you..... yet. That's because unlike some of us, you didn't lose your healthcare insurance yet. But wait until next year when that employer mandate kicks in. Then we'll see if your "real" world ended as well.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27624 Apr 8, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop, it's the same when you look at the national average. Individual SNAP payments have not increased by 30% in the last few years. Where did get that incorrect number?
National Average Individual SNAP Payments
FY2009 125.31
FY2010 133.79
FY2011 133.85
FY2012 133.41
FY2013 133.07
http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/18SNAPavg $PP.htm
I read it in the paper which of course I haven't saved so I can't say if it was the AP, UPI, Knight/Ridder or whoever. Wish I had kept that paper or article for even more info. But not being a hoarder & not wanting to add combustable fuel to my home, it wouldn't seem a good idea anyway.
Thanx for the new info tho.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27625 Apr 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As Mark Twain said ""When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens everywhere else."" Cite us some of your news 'sources'. Or have you even figured out how to 'GOOGLE' yet?
Actually the supposed quote is that he wanted to be Cincinnati. AND it was 10 yrs, not 20. How about he also said..."Get your facts 1st, then you can distort them any way you want" he also said "Patriotism is supporting your country all of the time & your government when it deserves it" ASK.COM
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27626 Apr 8, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop, it's the same when you look at the national average. Individual SNAP payments have not increased by 30% in the last few years. Where did get that incorrect number?
National Average Individual SNAP Payments
FY2009 125.31
FY2010 133.79
FY2011 133.85
FY2012 133.41
FY2013 133.07
By the way, that page would not come up for me. But I trust your research & your word.
Does that make me naive? lol That joke is on me!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27627 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Pillosi= paid, Obama=paid, Harry Ried=paid, BOTH of the Clinton's = paid, Mitch McConnell=paid & on & on & on.
ALL of our so called 'representatives' are prostitutes. The money makes them perform. They are all whores. At least 90% of them any way. We NEED term limits.
You are totally correct about the Tea Party NOT existing if NOT for bought votes. Votes bought by the individuals of both parties including those that both of us have named plus others.
Oh, By the way, do NOT leave George Soros out of the list of billionaire names in addition to many others.
Lets not kid ourselves or deny the way it is. The majority of both major parties are subservient to the dollar. Money talks & BS walks is an axiom for a reason.
Ask Rep Moran why he says that $174K is too little for them to live on! Medical insurance, staff paid by tax dollars, nice pensions & more don't seem to count to him. I guess that he doesn't realize that he can retire, go on a talk circut & talk shows & still get his pension money while he sleeps.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27628 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Lets not kid ourselves or deny the way it is. The majority of both major parties are subservient to the dollar. Money talks & BS walks is an axiom for a reason.
Ask Rep Moran why he says that $174K is too little for them to live on! Medical insurance, staff paid by tax dollars, nice pensions & more don't seem to count to him. I guess that he doesn't realize that he can retire, go on a talk circut & talk shows & still get his pension money while he sleeps.
Does FAUX ring a bell?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27630 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Lets not kid ourselves or deny the way it is. The majority of both major parties are subservient to the dollar. Money talks & BS walks is an axiom for a reason.
It's like what Limbaugh always says: if you ever want to see what the liberals are up to, just pay attention to what they accuse Republicans of.

Democrats have plenty of big money donors to their party. In another forum where a lib was trying to tell us that Bernie Madoff was a Republican, I dug up the info that stated he gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democrats throughout the years. Nothing unusual, again they have their big donors just like the Republicans.

But much like the war on women, hating homosexuals, hating the elderly, the idea that Republicans are the only people that take big money from big people is yet another liberal lie. To the uninformed voter, they might just be able to pass that lie along. To the rest of us, we ask, who pays those 30 thousand dollar dinner tickets to raise money for Dumbama, the homeless?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27631 Apr 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Does FAUX ring a bell?
Yes it does mean something. It means that you are trying to obfuscate the issue. Just like most conversation losers that lack a real excuse or valid argument..
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27632 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it does mean something. It means that you are trying to obfuscate the issue. Just like most conversation losers that lack a real excuse or valid argument..
It's the way they're trained. Anytime you find yourself backed into a corner, just say Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Palin just to name a few.

See, when you say any of those names, they think it's a Get Out Of Jail free card. It's supposed to automatically make your information null and void.
Just sayin

Proctorville, OH

#27633 Apr 8, 2014
I hope someone gets elected that can do something about the drug dealers (don't forget the ones on Federal Ck.).
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27634 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, that page would not come up for me. But I trust your research & your word.
Does that make me naive? lol That joke is on me!
No, your trust is well placed! The problem is that Topix breaks that particular link:

See that space before the "$"? It was added by Topix. Get rid of that that space and the link will work just fine.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#27635 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Moran IS retiring, and that's why he is willing to talk about Congressional pay. I know $174K sounds like a lot, but it doesn't go very far in Washington, D.C., where the median home price is about $450K.

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Washington-...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27636 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see, the difference is that Exxon and others provide us a valuable product that you and I use every single day whether you want to admit that or not. What has Al Gore provided us? Nothing.
Another difference is that the people at Exxon don't preach about how much less oil we should use while at the same time flying around the country and world in a private jet, driving around in SUV's, and living in a home so large that it consumes the same amount of energy as an average side-street of homes.
That's a nice little fantasy you paint there but it has nothing to do with the facts. What else have you been totally wrong about all along?

http://politix.topix.com/story/11371-youll-be...

You have a little crude oil there on the sides of your mouth.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#27637 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the way they're trained. Anytime you find yourself backed into a corner, just say Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Palin just to name a few.
See, when you say any of those names, they think it's a Get Out Of Jail free card. It's supposed to automatically make your information null and void.
No wonder you're so dumb.
Fox: Just look at mediamatters.org They're a laughing staple of idiocy.

Beck, his days might be numbered:
www.courthousenews.com/2014/03/31/66595.htm

www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-marathon-victim-s...

Hannity:
crooksandliars.com/taxonomy/term/333

$arah baby:
politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/pali...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27638 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, you rant on, and on, and on. How does your husband put up with this BS?
Why don't you tell us how much money Cheney's daughter made off the war? Let's see those left-wing propaganda sites so we can shoot them down one at a time. Old man Bush lied once, and that's all it took, once. After that, Republicans helped vote him out of office. Nixon? Same thing. Republicans told him to start packing his bags.
The end of the world is not there for you..... yet. That's because unlike some of us, you didn't lose your healthcare insurance yet. But wait until next year when that employer mandate kicks in. Then we'll see if your "real" world ended as well.
Oooooh another doomsday prediction from a Tea Bagger. I would be scared if it wasn't for the fact that you guys have been wrong every single time you cry about something. But then, you're just a regular guy who loves crude oil and who cries every night about the nightmare world that Obama has inflicted on you...still the world keeps turning. All just Tea Bagger propaganda. Hey, I know. Let's talk about the silent "outrage" you guys no longer want to talk about over Obamacare. As far as all of the corrupt GOP presidents and their numerous lies you overlook daily, it was the American people who tossed their @sses to the curb. Not the GOP. How about GW Bush and his unpaid for war and his unpaid for medicare expansion. Did the GOP kick him to the curb? Oh no, that's right. You guys elected him twice. You claim to have lost your healthcare. What's a matter? Is your weak willed smoking addiction catching up to you? Didn't you get a raise from all that and then personally choose not to sign up for healthcare? Small price to pay for the 7 million people who now have health care, that didn't before.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27639 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, blah blah blah corporate sponsored Tea Bagger propganda newsletter of the week. We've all heard it before. But answer the question. What did we accomplish in Iraq? Also, how many American soldiers died because Obama "lied". Now how about GW Bush? Spin, Ghostrider, spin!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27640 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, blah blah blah corporate sponsored Tea Bagger propganda newsletter of the week. We've all heard it before. But answer the question. What did we accomplish in Iraq? Also, how many American soldiers died because Obama "lied". Now how about GW Bush? Spin, Ghostrider, spin!
Is that the new way that liberals determine lies, whether it was related to the military or not?

See, in the old days, a lie was a lie no matter what it was about.

Also, in order to prove a person lied, you first had to prove that the person knew the truth in the first place and stated otherwise. "I promise if you like your healthcare coverage, you will keep your healthcare coverage."

Now see, that was a lie. How do we know? Because we proved it was a lie by showing the National Registry where DumBama's very own administration said they knew most people would lose their healthcare plan. Want to try another one?

"I did not have sex...... with that woman....... Ms Lewinski." That too was a lie. How do we know? We have DNA evidence to prove he had sex with Mz Lewinski.

Now that we know what a lie is and what is needed to call one a liar, I have to ask, what did GW lie about?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#27641 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh another doomsday prediction from a Tea Bagger. I would be scared if it wasn't for the fact that you guys have been wrong every single time you cry about something. But then, you're just a regular guy who loves crude oil and who cries every night about the nightmare world that Obama has inflicted on you...still the world keeps turning. All just Tea Bagger propaganda. Hey, I know. Let's talk about the silent "outrage" you guys no longer want to talk about over Obamacare. As far as all of the corrupt GOP presidents and their numerous lies you overlook daily, it was the American people who tossed their @sses to the curb. Not the GOP. How about GW Bush and his unpaid for war and his unpaid for medicare expansion. Did the GOP kick him to the curb? Oh no, that's right. You guys elected him twice. You claim to have lost your healthcare. What's a matter? Is your weak willed smoking addiction catching up to you? Didn't you get a raise from all that and then personally choose not to sign up for healthcare? Small price to pay for the 7 million people who now have health care, that didn't before.
The raise was not even enough to buy the cheapest plan on Commie Care. That raise had to be taxed which left very little to spend on an actual policy. There are not 7 million people that have healthcare that didn't have it before. Just another liberal lie to further BS the sheep that have been playing all along. But even if it were true, what about the other 6 million of us that lost our healthcare insurance? Oh, that's right, I forgot, we never count DumBama's failures, only his accomplishments. In liberal land, we people don't count.

Obviously our Tea Bag doomsday propaganda must have worked----on DumBama. That's right, he changed Commie Care nearly 50 times without going through Congress. Why do you suppose he did that to the most perfect healthcare plan in the history of our country?

At least the oil companies are honest with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web