Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The white lions are going to be eating blank panthers for lunch.
please send more panthers, as the lions are in a frenzy.
if you are a panther, you won't like the lunch menu.
bring your ID so you won't miss out on the show.
Crazy and racist. Neat.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because conservatives are honest and liberals are liars?
So who has been your favorite Conservative president within your life time? Zing!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy and racist. Neat.
a flip flop from your ilk.

it is only good when you benefit.

now get back to packing mud in the holes of your section 8 housing.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
How can the GOP possibly compete on integrity with these people?
Al Sharpton, Democrats, honor woman convicted of voter fraud
March 22, 2014
While appearing at a rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio state constitutional amendment dealing with voters' rights, MSNBC host Al Sharpton and some Democrats honored Melowese Richardson, a former poll worker who was convicted in 2013 of voter fraud, Cincinnati.com reported Friday.
Richardson admitted voting twice for Obama in 2012, and was indicted for voting at least six times. She was also charged last year of illegal voting in the 2008 and 2011 elections.
She was sentenced to five years in prison, but was released and placed on probation after Democratic activists demanded a "fairer" term, Cincinnati.com said.
Apparently, upon noticing Richardson at the rally, held at the Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park, Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called Richardson on stage for a "welcome home," where Sharpton hugged her.
The incident sparked outrage from Republicans on Twitter.
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-d...
Gee, why do we need more restrictions on voting? There's no fraud with voting now!
Skipped the rest of the article as usual. Even the Sec. of State states it's virtually non-existent. Here's the figures but I can't find a report on convictions.

www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/news/20130523s...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Skipped the rest of the article as usual. Even the Sec. of State states it's virtually non-existent. Here's the figures but I can't find a report on convictions.
just make sure you have ID prior to leaving house to vote.

election decade is being reduced to a few weeks, and goal to 1 day election cycle will start in 2016.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a flip flop from your ilk.
it is only good when you benefit.
now get back to packing mud in the holes of your section 8 housing.
Oh scarecrow. You are so spindly that you look like a broom with a sheet thrown over it at your klan meetings. Do us all a favor. Predict a landslide victory for the GOP in 2016. That way we will know 100% that Hillary will be your next president. Ooooh I can't wait to rub your country club sissy, powdered wig nose in that one every day. Now go ask your wife for a hall pass, because you just got schooled, son.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because conservatives are honest and liberals are liars?
Ronald Reagan secretly sold arms and gave money to Iran. Ronald Reagan supported terrorists. Obama kills terrorists. Get it right, lil' Rubber Ducky.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said nobody could use birth control pills? Oh, that's right, the lying liberals.
Don't tell them they have a choice in having healthcare. THEY DON'T. Government tells us if we should have healthcare, what kind of healthcare, what provisions must be included in their healthcare plans. People don't have the ability to make those decisions. American citizens are too stupid for us to leave that responsibility on them.
"The bigger the government--the smaller the citizen."
America's involvement in World War I and World War II...big government or little government? Wonder how that would have worked out, if we were working with the tiny, unfunded little government your corporate buddies keep telling us would be best for them...I mean us.
PolarVortexSpewd octor

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan secretly sold arms and gave money to Iran. Ronald Reagan supported terrorists. Obama kills terrorists. Get it right, lil' Rubber Ducky.
wheres the secret terrorists body..........Baby!

FAIL

PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

PolarVortexSpewdoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the secret terrorists body..........Baby!
FAIL
PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Are you calling the brave men and women of our elite armed forces a bunch of liars...baby?

Go wipe off your face.
PolarVortexSpewd octor

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

yes i am..........Beach!

ann dat gay navy seal who wrote some littl' fairy tale book about the fake operation iz my hoe-bagg

some special forces awl-righ....?....landed unkle sams multi-million $$ heli 2 hard ann dey had to self-destruct-it....?.....FAIL

ann don't even publis a photo uv nuttin' cuz prez tiger woodz don't wannaha' rock duh muslim bruddahoodz boat none....?....

i gottaha' go puke now

PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

yes i am..........Beach!
ann dat gay navy seal who wrote some littl' fairy tale book about the fake operation iz my hoe-bagg
some special forces awl-righ....?....landed unkle sams multi-million $$ heli 2 hard ann dey had to self-destruct-it....?.....FAIL
ann don't even publis a photo uv nuttin' cuz prez tiger woodz don't wannaha' rock duh muslim bruddahoodz boat none....?....
i gottaha' go puke now
PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Everyone gather around. I want you to take a nice long look at what the moral high ground is up to. Get a front row seat to the very definition of Tea Party member. A wonderful representation of a right wing Conservative to the letter.

Thanks PolarOilLobbyBoy. Your racist ignorance just proved a point I have been making for months now. You really "won" there. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

...oh and go wipe that off of your face.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
America's involvement in World War I and World War II...big government or little government? Wonder how that would have worked out, if we were working with the tiny, unfunded little government your corporate buddies keep telling us would be best for them...I mean us.
The protection of our country is listed in the US Constitution. Cash for Clunkers and healthcare isn't.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And DumBama sold weapons to Mexican drug lords. So what's your point?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Skipped the rest of the article as usual. Even the Sec. of State states it's virtually non-existent. Here's the figures but I can't find a report on convictions.
I have plenty of reports in my voter folder. How many would you like?

Dem politicians throwing a party for a convicted voter criminal certainly is no indication why they don't want voter-ID. LOL!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a crook...Read my lips...Trickle trickle...Saddam has the ability to hit the US with nukes...mission accomplished...flip flop
Who said Saddam had the ability to hit the US with nukes? I know what Democrats said about him. In fact, I have proof of what they said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

yes i am..........Beach!
i gottaha' go puke now
PolarVortexSpewdoctor
Your composition & imaginative spelling makes me wonder how serious you are or are not.
For now I will pass on taking you seriously.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of reports in my voter folder. How many would you like?
Dem politicians throwing a party for a convicted voter criminal certainly is no indication why they don't want voter-ID. LOL!
Some unbiased proof for one. We show you plenty, but you just ignore them.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to be cooking out, throwing horseshoes or whatever & talk about these issues face to face with you Old Man.
2 reasons, you are always talking facts & you are always RESPECTFUL to those deserving respect.
And I'm pretty certain we would have a good time together. Thanks for the kind words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ant 2,222
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••