Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27154 Mar 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What do Christians and Unions have to do with each other? There are thousands and thousands of Christians in Unions right now. Oopsie. Your real corporate fetch boy agenda is showing. You don't have a monopoly on god or this country, boy. Don't you EVER forget it. Who cares if you do. The hard working, tax paying Americans who actually EARNED what they have in life will be sure to remind your treasonous, lazy trust fund baby @ss every time they vote.
can you find the polling station, and make sure you have ID.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27155 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. A wingnut is anyone who writes crazy sh1t like that.
that......is what you have been vomiting for years.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27162 Mar 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're right looking at my own scribbles, I put the 2 instead of the 3. Thanks but I bet they refuse to read it. It's not their right kind of lies and liars.
No, I read it. Personally I never cared for Tucker. It would seem that anyone from any position could be corrupted or is corrupted.
That said, & I'm NOT defending Tucker in any way but the story against him is no stronger or valid than the story that he allegedly started.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27163 Mar 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That line was originally used for Richard "Dick" Nixon. Seen on a lot of public bathroom walls in the late 60s/early 70s. Not surprising, because Nixon was the face of a very unpopular war. Celeste was well liked during his administration.
I had forgotten the 'tricky Dickie' & some of it's variants. You refreshed my memory.
I also remember that LBJ is the one that truly escalated that war to it's apex & that Nixon campaigned to end it & bring our boys home. Which he did eventually. In fact, Nixons auto signature is on my discharge paper.
He did have quite a number of other flaws tho.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27164 Mar 24, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So Bush's war is still free, huh? You keep telling yourself that, lil buddy.
We are OUT of Iraq old buddy. Now it's Obama's war for 'Wealth Redistribution' & massive push to keep on spending non-existent money & lowering of our credit rating so that even the interest payments on our debt is going up & up. But I don't fault just him. I fault every bleeping politician goes along & every bleeping voter that keeps voting for these same irresponsible "representatives"
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#27165 Mar 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>We are OUT of Iraq old buddy. Now it's Obama's war for 'Wealth Redistribution' & massive push to keep on spending non-existent money & lowering of our credit rating so that even the interest payments on our debt is going up & up. But I don't fault just him. I fault every bleeping politician goes along & every bleeping voter that keeps voting for these same irresponsible "representatives"
Have you looked into what the the after costs are projected to be of that war? It's pretty BIG.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#27166 Mar 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I had forgotten the 'tricky Dickie' & some of it's variants. You refreshed my memory.
I also remember that LBJ is the one that truly escalated that war to it's apex & that Nixon campaigned to end it & bring our boys home. Which he did eventually. In fact, Nixons auto signature is on my discharge paper.
He did have quite a number of other flaws tho.
Yeah, LBJ is the one that built up our presence in Vietnam. They called it "guns and butter" at the time, because he was also spending on social programs. Nixon claimed to have a "secret plan" to end the war, which he didn't want to reveal. It turned out to be "declare victory and return home." Nixon was smart, but paranoid. He knew he wasn't well liked, and he took it very personally. I still remember him saying "you won't have Nixon to kick around any more." And that was back in 1962!

Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27168 Mar 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you looked into what the the after costs are projected to be of that war? It's pretty BIG.
Have YOU looked at the cost of CONTINUING that war & who makes the decision to CONTINUE that war after the passing of FIVE years?
Like closing Gitmo?
Give your so called brain a shot of stimulants & see if you can learn a little more.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27169 Mar 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, LBJ is the one that built up our presence in Vietnam. They called it "guns and butter" at the time, because he was also spending on social programs. Nixon claimed to have a "secret plan" to end the war, which he didn't want to reveal. It turned out to be "declare victory and return home." Nixon was smart, but paranoid. He knew he wasn't well liked, and he took it very personally. I still remember him saying "you won't have Nixon to kick around any more." And that was back in 1962!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lo9FlPeKKzAXX
Actually that was after the 1960 election after losing to JFK but you're close enough.
The primary social programs that Nixon spent $$ on at the behest of congress were started by LBJ.
When he created the 'Wage Price Freeze' I personally was helped, but as a nation it was quite questionable.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27170 Mar 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
can you find the polling station, and make sure you have ID.
Can you actually earn something for once? Go ahead and take your whole, free ride life.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#27171 Mar 24, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Actually that was after the 1960 election after losing to JFK but you're close enough.
No, it was after he lost the race for Governor of California in 1962. He thought that his political career was over then, but he would come back strong in just a few years.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#27172 Mar 24, 2014
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27173 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>We are OUT of Iraq old buddy. Now it's Obama's war for 'Wealth Redistribution' & massive push to keep on spending non-existent money & lowering of our credit rating so that even the interest payments on our debt is going up & up. But I don't fault just him. I fault every bleeping politician goes along & every bleeping voter that keeps voting for these same irresponsible "representatives"
well said Pops
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#27174 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Have YOU looked at the cost of CONTINUING that war & who makes the decision to CONTINUE that war after the passing of FIVE years?
Like closing Gitmo?
Give your so called brain a shot of stimulants & see if you can learn a little more.
The House has blocked every attempt to close Gitmo. Learn a little more. If the link doesn't work go to Promises, Click GOP Pledges, then click Military. Gitmo is the second article.

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/gop...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27175 Mar 25, 2014
Funny how the people who keep saying "I don't trust either side" are always right wing Conservative Republicans who formed their views under GW Bush, after voting for him twice. Wonder why?
pullman

Jackson, OH

#27176 Mar 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Funny how the people who keep saying "I don't trust either side" are always right wing Conservative Republicans who formed their views under GW Bush, after voting for him twice. Wonder why?
Not sure that makes sense but we are on topix. just put Obama's name in there it could be the same except LEFT WING NUTS.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27177 Mar 25, 2014
pullman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure that makes sense but we are on topix. just put Obama's name in there it could be the same except LEFT WING NUTS.
It's called reality, son and the fact is you don't hear Dems talking about fleeing the country or how they no longer trust either side. Every single person who I have ever heard say they don't trust either side is right wing, Conservative and Republican. You can call yourself a Libertarian, a Tea Party member, a Constitutionalist...blah, blah,blah. All just right wing Conservative Republicans that are so ashamed of voting for Bush twice that they try to cover their tracks. Those are known as facts, but since I am sure you are "anything but a right wing conservative Republican" (Also see right wing Conservative Republican), you aren't that concerned with that whole "fact" thing.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27181 Mar 25, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The House has blocked every attempt to close Gitmo. Learn a little more. If the link doesn't work go to Promises, Click GOP Pledges, then click Military. Gitmo is the second article.
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/gop...
I know that the house is not allocating the funds to close Gitmo. But that doesn't change the fact that Obama is the one that PROMISED to close it.
The ONLY time that he draws a line in the sand & keeps it is with the republicans, U.S. citizens that he told could "...ride in the back" !!
The same properly elected representatives of more citizens of the U.S. Citizens that a president is also supposed to represent .
Don't invite me to add to this list.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#27182 Mar 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
Simple, Because Progressives run in close minded cliches & Because Bush was the lesser of 2 evils. BOTH times.
GW NEVER directly blamed Clinton like Obama blamed GW for years! Then when that 'defense' pretty much ran it's course, he recently blamed racism ! IF racism were such a negative issue, how did he get elected twice?
I say that it is totally inappropriate & dishonorable for a president of the U.S. to personally make such claims.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#27183 Mar 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> I know that the house is not allocating the funds to close Gitmo. But that doesn't change the fact that Obama is the one that PROMISED to close it.
The ONLY time that he draws a line in the sand & keeps it is with the republicans, U.S. citizens that he told could "...ride in the back" !!
The same properly elected representatives of more citizens of the U.S. Citizens that a president is also supposed to represent .
Don't invite me to add to this list.
You really have reading comprehension problems. You try to deflect from the facts with with a bunch of jumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Jul 6 Cock Hero 22
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Jul 2 sencere 4
News Islam's not so subtle onslaught into America Jun '17 Leslie 3
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun '17 351tree 49
River Edge Jun '17 Middie 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Apr '17 Yep 68
News Former Playboy Playmante Jennifer Jackson found... (Jan '10) Mar '17 Tommybay 30

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages