Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26749 Mar 11, 2014
Now lil' St Racist, since you have already been busted as a liar on the first two post numbers you provided, and have been proven once again to be a liar, when you claimed they were about me disrespecting the founders of our country, do I really even have to look up the last one? Boy you religious types sure do connive and lie a whole lot. Must be that higher moral standard thing. But then again, you lied about being religious so it's seems to be standard issue with you guys.

And you wonder why... VOID
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26750 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Gee Half Breed. I wonder why you didn't just copy and paste my direct quotes after looking up so many post numbers and claiming I was disrespecting the founders of this nation in each of them?
Because you needed something to do.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26751 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oopsie...someone didn't expect anyone to look up the post numbers you provided as me disrespecting the founders of this country...
I fully expected people to look them up, that's why I posted the numbers. Oooopsie. You're a dumbass.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26752 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Nothing to do with the founders of this nation, lil' twist a word.
A twist on what word? It sounds more like a Bill Clinton defense. It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is, regarding the intent of your posts, right liar?

Do rich people in modern times wear powdered wigs? Are they racists just by virtue of being rich? If not, then what does "a powdered wigged, silver spoon racist" mean in this day and age?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26753 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh, I'm not only just calling you a racist. And if only it was just me who thought that way, you guys might stand a chance to ever be relevant in this country again. You guys blew it, lil pooch pooch. You just don't like having your nose rubbed in what you and yours did on the carpet of this nation.
You liberals label everyone a racist who doesn't agree with you. That's because it's easier to libel someone's character than defend your pathetic, morally-bankrupt agenda.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26754 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals label everyone a racist who doesn't agree with you. That's because it's easier to libel someone's character than defend your pathetic, morally-bankrupt agenda.
"Libel someone's character"? Is that what you call it when you get called out on your numerous lies?
Just because you fancy yourself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer", it doesn't mean you're "morally superior" to anyone here.
Typical wannabe conservative cultist BS, really. You can't defend your fanatical beliefs, so you just b itch about "liberals" instead...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26755 Mar 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
"Libel someone's character"? Is that what you call it when you get called out on your numerous lies?
Just because you fancy yourself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer", it doesn't mean you're "morally superior" to anyone here.
Typical wannabe conservative cultist BS, really. You can't defend your fanatical beliefs, so you just b itch about "liberals" instead...
Running along behind Canton to clean up after him, I see. You're as big a liar as he is.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26757 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Running along behind Canton to clean up after him, I see. You're as big a liar as he is.
Remember, you've been caught lying more than anyone else here, ya godless baby killing cannibal. Yep, McVeigh, Limbaugh, Palin, Half-Breed, Buffalo Bill's Reality. The "moral high road" is full of conspiracy nut hypocrites and bloodthirsty pro-life liars.
I don't even need to twist your words around, you literally described yourself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer", which speaks VOLUMES about your extreme level of mental instability. Roflmao!!!
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26760 Mar 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
Remember, you've been caught lying more than anyone else here, ya godless baby killing cannibal. Yep, McVeigh, Limbaugh, Palin, Half-Breed, Buffalo Bill's Reality. The "moral high road" is full of conspiracy nut hypocrites and bloodthirsty pro-life liars.
I don't even need to twist your words around, you literally described yourself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer", which speaks VOLUMES about your extreme level of mental instability. Roflmao!!!
I've never been "caught lying", because I haven't lied. Just because you and your hero declare that something is a lie or void, doesn't mean it is. That's the difference between reality and the fantasyland you two live in.

I've never described myself as a "repentant Jeffery Dahmer". That's another one if your lies, based on a complete distortion of what I actually said. If the truth were known, I think you really just want to talk about Dahmer, and you use this as an excuse. You've got some kind of obsession there.

Canton has you trained well, pup. You remind me of that yapping little dog named Chester on Looney Tunes that used to follow Spike around trying to impress him.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26761 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been "caught lying", because I haven't lied. Just because you and your hero declare that something is a lie or void, doesn't mean it is. That's the difference between reality and the fantasyland you two live in.
I've never described myself as a "repentant Jeffery Dahmer". That's another one if your lies, based on a complete distortion of what I actually said. If the truth were known, I think you really just want to talk about Dahmer, and you use this as an excuse. You've got some kind of obsession there.
Canton has you trained well, pup. You remind me of that yapping little dog named Chester on Looney Tunes that used to follow Spike around trying to impress him.
Ah, classic denial mixed with hostility. Not too surprising. I'd back away from my beliefs too, if I was suddenly caught in lockstep with bible thumping pedophiles, maniacal corpse f**king serial killers, and greedy corporate puppets.
Just TRY not to murder any innocent kids for the Constitution while you're walking that "path of righteousness", like the MANY other rightwing thugs that came before you...
ROFLMAO
RacerX

Chillicothe, OH

#26762 Mar 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is one step closer to being your actual name. St.Racist
And your point is? besides your fuckinghead?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26763 Mar 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
I'd back away from my beliefs too, if I was suddenly caught in lockstep with bible thumping pedophiles, maniacal corpse f**king serial killers, and greedy corporate puppets.
Just TRY not to murder any innocent kids for the Constitution while you're walking that "path of righteousness", like the MANY other rightwing thugs that came before you...
ROFLMAO
Is that what Canton told you to say?

Tell Canton he's void.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26764 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed the fascist lapdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what Canton told you to say?
Tell Canton he's void.
Is that what Dahmer told you to say?
Tell Dahmer he's VOID.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26765 Mar 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
Is that what Dahmer told you to say?
Tell Dahmer he's VOID.
LOL, you just can't NOT talk about him, can you? You've got some issues, Chester.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26766 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they racists just by virtue of being rich? If not, then what does "a powdered wigged, silver spoon racist" mean in this day and age?
Does anyone else find it EXTREMELY ironic that the creation science d-bag keeps insisting that he's NOT a racist, but uses a derogatory term to describe "his life story"?
I guess it's kinda like when a farmer welfare hoarding, hand-me-down dependent momma's boy labels anyone who disagrees with his master's corporate agenda as a "moocher"...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26767 Mar 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone else find it EXTREMELY ironic that the creation science d-bag keeps insisting that he's NOT a racist, but uses a derogatory term to describe "his life story"?
I guess it's kinda like when a farmer welfare hoarding, hand-me-down dependent momma's boy labels anyone who disagrees with his master's corporate agenda as a "moocher"...
There's nothing derogatory about being mixed-race. Who the hell are you to tell me how I should define myself, anyway? Stupid dog.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26768 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have already pointed out....it doesn't matter to some. They just throw out the racist accusation to counter something that they can't properly defend to see what reaction they get. That's why I have quit responding to that claim. In fact, I have quit responding to a lot of posts, not all, just a lot of them.
I don't remember a single person on here making a racist comment except those with no other argument. Just like Obama a few weeks ago. He can't keep blaming Bush 5 yrs later so even he has thrown out the racial accusations. Pretty F'ing sad of a POTUS, REAL sad that Obama can't rise to the standards of his elected position.
I was born 11 presidents ago & don't remember a single one, NOT ONE, blaming the proceeding pres to any degree as Obama has. In FACT, they were respectful & pretty much kept their mouths shut.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#26770 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing derogatory about being mixed-race. Who the hell are you to tell me how I should define myself, anyway? Stupid dog.
IF I were to say that He's a racist, would that answer your question?
Actually he & Canton are just trying to get your goat.
IF the facts would be researched, a large number of todays "African-Americans" are mixed race themselves, especially if one goes back 100-300 yrs ago whether they admit/know it or not. They have a great grandparent, greart great grandparent or farther back that is NOT pure African descent.
Then those "African-Americans" from long ago created even more bi-racial offspring.
That FACT is one many reasons that I am not a racist myself.
Among many other millions, look at Vanessa Williams who claims to be black. Does anyone believe that she is pure African?
There ARE racist out there? Black racists, white racist, Asian racist,'Native American' racist etc, there always will be, but they are factually in the minority & hopefully declining every year.
I would suspect that there are more racist in Africa where they still combat & murder their own Black brothers because they are from a different tribe, clan, or geographical region.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26771 Mar 11, 2014
Just saying wrote:
the reason the president is soo brown is because he was never born... just shit out... see he just isn't full of shit... he is shit....
he gives the kkk a good name....
Hey Grand Wizard Pops, just to refresh your memory, here's a good example of a "patriotic, totally NOT racist" post.
I guess you batshitcrazy rightwingers only notice racism when it fits into your obstructionist agenda...
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#26772 Mar 11, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean?
I rest my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland remains calm so far as police patrol ... Jul 20 They cannot kill ... 7
News 911 call about ISIS causes panic at Ohio hotel Jul 5 Maverick 808 3
News Cleveland Clinic doc who sought Libertarian Par... Jul 1 Poker Paul 1
NEORSD Storm Water Fee Jun 27 GRS 1
alisa hogan jackson Jun '16 jamie 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun '16 Roger and Terri 46
News Lorain firefighter pleads no contest to mischie... Jun '16 Gigi 1

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages