Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Westlake Forum

Comments (Page 1,194)

Showing posts 23,861 - 23,880 of28,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That I'm not sure of. I read the articles but no specifications were really given. The point is that these people never stop, and every time they create some new idea, it costs all of us money. DumBama gets into office and demands higher efficiency from our vehicles in the future. He has no idea how it can be done, but just do it. It's law now so you don't have a choice. He also started the war on coal which is not only hurting coal miners, but consumers as well:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/22/oba...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/09/coal-countr...
Shucks, maybe the EPA has a point about water quality.
There's definitely something wrong with the water in Canton.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You've failed to explain what is so shocking about a lump of cells. For Pete's sake, you act like I posted a picture of a butchered-up baby or something.
It might surprise you to know that I'm not that in-favor of harsh interrogation methods or capital punishment. Not at all. I value life. But it's because I value life -- especially the innocent -- that I know murderers must be brought to justice. If it will save innocent lives to waterboard a foreign terrorist and make him listen to Britney Spears CDs, then I will support that.
Let's assess our conversation so far.
Dismembering/burning innocent babies until they're dead:
Canton: Yes
Me: No
Waterboarding a terrorist:
Canton: No
Me: Yes
Strange that you were the one who was so outspoken on torture, yet you claim here I am against water boarding. Go ahead and copy and paste my quote you base that assumption off of....Got nothing? You're just a conniving Tea Bagger playing word games again? Thought so...or what I like to call VOID. Unless you can provide us a quote of mine to back up what you say...so very, very VOID. Awwww lil' poochie thought we were in Sunday school, where anyone can say anything and never have to back it up with facts. You thought wrong, lil' St. Racist.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Posts under another name to agree with his own posts

Mutt: Yes
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather have new citizens born into this country each year, and ship the same number of illegals out.
Good luck on that. You have your work cut out for you, St. Racist. So unless you really don't care about abortion past the words that dump out of your mouth, you best start walking it like you talk it. Since you care so much about these "murdered, tortured" precious little gifts of God, tell us, since you feel so strongly in your heart about it, what have you done to stop it? Anything?
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww are we playing the big misunderstanding game again? I thought we moved past that when you made a complete @ss of yourself over the common term Tea Bagger. You posted a shock value image of a mutilated fetus, I posted an image of a lump of cells...but then both of us already knew that so we can drop the whole patty cake word games you like to play.
Now tell us Saint Racist, what have you personally done to change the Supreme Court's decision to keep abortion legal? Nothing but run your mouth? Yah....thought so.
Funny how he bounces from one worn-out "outrage" to the next, though.
You know these bible thumping fascists are desperate when they start randomly posting pictures of dead babies just to show how "compassionate" they are...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Keyboard Cat says if I pray hard enough, abortion and gay marriage will magically vanish! Seems a little far-fetched, but hey, I also listen to Rush Limbaugh, so I'm pretty much willing to believe ANYTHING.
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat. Amen...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Since it is a fact, something I know you and yours never were really that big on, facts that is...but anyway, since it is a fact that the majority of women who get abortions in this nation are Christian, what is it about this kookie and dangerously radical religious cult that inspires these women to mindlessly murder and torture all those little babies? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it never mentions it in the Bible. Perhaps it's the fact that the procedure is perfectly legal.

Since I know Mutt feels so strongly about stopping abortion in this country, no matter what it takes, then I am sure he'll agree that if we only deport all these baby killing Christian women, we could instantly and greatly reduce the number of babies being murderously tortured by the followers of that weird middle eastern baby killing cult, known as Christianity.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3% 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical "

Almost 86% of all abortions in this country are committed by Christian women.

Seeing I have never been involved in the procedure, and I am not a Christian, this is obviously yet another example of conniving right wing Christian Conservatives, once again burning down the barn and then preaching to us about the evils of fire.

Please, help stop this mindless torture and murder of God's little precious babies. Deport all Christians from America immediately.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Since the majority of abortions are done at the 9 week stage, I can't imagine why Half Breed posted the image that he did...

Since it is far more accurate, I am sure that this was the image he meant to post...

http://www.baby2see.com/development/week9.htm...

Oopsie, somebody's self righteous propaganda just got aborted.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That I'm not sure of. I read the articles but no specifications were really given. The point is that these people never stop, and every time they create some new idea, it costs all of us money. DumBama gets into office and demands higher efficiency from our vehicles in the future. He has no idea how it can be done, but just do it. It's law now so you don't have a choice. He also started the war on coal which is not only hurting coal miners, but consumers as well:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/22/oba...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/09/coal-countr...
It would be interesting to know why they were doing that, if they are making it a law I would like to know why.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Please, help stop this mindless torture and murder of God's little precious babies. Deport all Christians from America immediately.
Now THAT's my idea of immigration reform. I'm sure Dahmer's fascist half-breed will be on board, too, since stopping abortion is just SOO important...
When can we start?!?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Since the majority of abortions are done at the 9 week stage, I can't imagine why Half Breed posted the image that he did...
Since it is far more accurate, I am sure that this was the image he meant to post...
http://www.baby2see.com/development/week9.htm...
Oopsie, somebody's self righteous propaganda just got aborted.
I posted the image because it's a baby that was aborted. Maybe you need to ask yourself why in the hell you're so offended by it?

Did you read the description of a baby at 9 wks? He has arms and legs; he's swimming gracefully; he can flex his elbows and wrists; and his fingers, toes, eyelids, and anus are developing. Brain waves can be measured, and his heart is beating at 175 bpm. His veins can be seen through his paper-thin skin.

Oopsie, somebody's stupid notion of "a lump of cells" just got aborted.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Posts under another name to agree with his own posts
Mutt: Yes
Posts pictures of mutilated humans online to help illustrate how "morally superior" he is:
Half-Wit: Yes

Describes himself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer":
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3% 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical "
Almost 86% of all abortions in this country are committed by Christian women.
Seeing I have never been involved in the procedure, and I am not a Christian, this is obviously yet another example of conniving right wing Christian Conservatives, once again burning down the barn and then preaching to us about the evils of fire.
Hillary Clinton identifies as a Methodist. Nancy Pelosi is Roman Catholic. What is your point, exactly???
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

mutt wrote:
Posts pictures of mutilated humans online to help illustrate how "morally superior" he is:
Describes himself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer":
Your obsession with Dahmer and your deliberate distortion of his biography is disconcerting. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge. You need to get some help.

The fact that you're criticizing me for posting the picture, but not asking serious questions about the legal murders of unborn children, says a lot about you. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Strange that you were the one who was so outspoken on torture, yet you claim here I am against water boarding. Go ahead and copy and paste my quote you base that assumption off of....Got nothing? You're just a conniving Tea Bagger playing word games again? Thought so...or what I like to call VOID. Unless you can provide us a quote of mine to back up what you say...so very, very VOID. Awwww lil' poochie thought we were in Sunday school, where anyone can say anything and never have to back it up with facts. You thought wrong, lil' St. Racist.
When you mentioned "the secret torture camps that America established under "God's President" GW Bush", I got the crazy idea, from the way you phrased it, that you were in disagreement with waterboarding. No? Good. Because it needed to be done.

By the way, if you had to verify everything you said with facts, it would probably cut your number of posts in half. Or more. I have no doubt that you literally are a conniving little teabagger.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Dahmer and your deliberate distortion of his biography is disconcerting. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge. You need to get some help.
The fact that you're criticizing me for posting the picture, but not asking serious questions about the legal murders of unborn children, says a lot about you. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge.
Is the corpse f***king bible thumper STILL talking about dead babies and cannibals?
Roflmao!
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
When you mentioned "the secret torture camps that America established under "God's President" GW Bush", I got the crazy idea, from the way you phrased it, that you were in disagreement with waterboarding. No? Good. Because it needed to be done.
By the way, if you had to verify everything you said with facts, it would probably cut your number of posts in half. Or more. I have no doubt that you literally are a conniving little teabagger.
You goosestepping fascists have an uncanny ability to "misunderstand" the simplest things when your obvious fear mongering propaganda gets called into question.
I guess it's to be expected from an out-of-touch, maniacal fundie cheerleader, though...
Abortathon 2014

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton identifies as a Methodist. Nancy Pelosi is Roman Catholic. What is your point, exactly???
I didn't realize Nancy and Hillary were having abortions, seeing that is what we were talking about. My point is, Christians make up the vast majority of folks getting abortions in this country, and the Supreme Court decides whether abortion is legal or not, so why would you think that not only are you the champion of something you have no control over, and is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible, but we are somehow the villains in your never ending and actionless quest to be self righteous?

Everyone already knows that only nutballs post images like the very late term fetus you shared with us. If you want to know why posting images of chopped up flesh is offensive, sit and have a burger while I show you how the beef got on your plate. Kick back and enjoy some high def footage of someone getting open heart surgery.

You are the kind of "hero" that screams at young women in a parking lot, as they make one of the toughest decisions they will ever have to make. Abortion is one of those distraction issues that snake oil politicians toss around to get high horse morons like you to vote for them. For the rest of us, no real bearing on our lives and not our decision to make for anyone.You know, rational thought. Try it sometime. Until then...VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, so the secret camps that George Bush opened, where they torture people is just my personal spin on things when I call them secret torture camps that George Bush opened...right? So if I described a pine tree as being a green tree with needles and pinecones, that too would be my open to interpretation, personal spin on things also. Thanks for clearing that all up.

You have been busted by just about every thinking person on this forum for being a conniving liar, so I'll take you calling me a liar with as much validity as you have earned...VOID.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,861 - 23,880 of28,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••