Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26326 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That I'm not sure of. I read the articles but no specifications were really given. The point is that these people never stop, and every time they create some new idea, it costs all of us money. DumBama gets into office and demands higher efficiency from our vehicles in the future. He has no idea how it can be done, but just do it. It's law now so you don't have a choice. He also started the war on coal which is not only hurting coal miners, but consumers as well:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/22/oba...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/09/coal-countr...
It would be interesting to know why they were doing that, if they are making it a law I would like to know why.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26327 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Please, help stop this mindless torture and murder of God's little precious babies. Deport all Christians from America immediately.
Now THAT's my idea of immigration reform. I'm sure Dahmer's fascist half-breed will be on board, too, since stopping abortion is just SOO important...
When can we start?!?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26328 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Since the majority of abortions are done at the 9 week stage, I can't imagine why Half Breed posted the image that he did...
Since it is far more accurate, I am sure that this was the image he meant to post...
http://www.baby2see.com/development/week9.htm...
Oopsie, somebody's self righteous propaganda just got aborted.
I posted the image because it's a baby that was aborted. Maybe you need to ask yourself why in the hell you're so offended by it?

Did you read the description of a baby at 9 wks? He has arms and legs; he's swimming gracefully; he can flex his elbows and wrists; and his fingers, toes, eyelids, and anus are developing. Brain waves can be measured, and his heart is beating at 175 bpm. His veins can be seen through his paper-thin skin.

Oopsie, somebody's stupid notion of "a lump of cells" just got aborted.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26329 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Posts under another name to agree with his own posts
Canton: No
Mutt: Yes
Posts pictures of mutilated humans online to help illustrate how "morally superior" he is:
Half-Wit: Yes

Describes himself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer":
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26330 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3% 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical "
Almost 86% of all abortions in this country are committed by Christian women.
Seeing I have never been involved in the procedure, and I am not a Christian, this is obviously yet another example of conniving right wing Christian Conservatives, once again burning down the barn and then preaching to us about the evils of fire.
Please, help stop this mindless torture and murder of God's little precious babies. Deport all Christians from America immediately.
Hillary Clinton identifies as a Methodist. Nancy Pelosi is Roman Catholic. What is your point, exactly???
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26332 Mar 2, 2014
mutt wrote:
Posts pictures of mutilated humans online to help illustrate how "morally superior" he is:
Describes himself as a "repentant Jeffrey Dahmer":
Your obsession with Dahmer and your deliberate distortion of his biography is disconcerting. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge. You need to get some help.

The fact that you're criticizing me for posting the picture, but not asking serious questions about the legal murders of unborn children, says a lot about you. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26333 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Strange that you were the one who was so outspoken on torture, yet you claim here I am against water boarding. Go ahead and copy and paste my quote you base that assumption off of....Got nothing? You're just a conniving Tea Bagger playing word games again? Thought so...or what I like to call VOID. Unless you can provide us a quote of mine to back up what you say...so very, very VOID. Awwww lil' poochie thought we were in Sunday school, where anyone can say anything and never have to back it up with facts. You thought wrong, lil' St. Racist.
When you mentioned "the secret torture camps that America established under "God's President" GW Bush", I got the crazy idea, from the way you phrased it, that you were in disagreement with waterboarding. No? Good. Because it needed to be done.

By the way, if you had to verify everything you said with facts, it would probably cut your number of posts in half. Or more. I have no doubt that you literally are a conniving little teabagger.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26334 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Dahmer and your deliberate distortion of his biography is disconcerting. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge. You need to get some help.
The fact that you're criticizing me for posting the picture, but not asking serious questions about the legal murders of unborn children, says a lot about you. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're stuffing corpses in your fridge.
Is the corpse f***king bible thumper STILL talking about dead babies and cannibals?
Roflmao!
mutt

Lima, OH

#26336 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
When you mentioned "the secret torture camps that America established under "God's President" GW Bush", I got the crazy idea, from the way you phrased it, that you were in disagreement with waterboarding. No? Good. Because it needed to be done.
By the way, if you had to verify everything you said with facts, it would probably cut your number of posts in half. Or more. I have no doubt that you literally are a conniving little teabagger.
You goosestepping fascists have an uncanny ability to "misunderstand" the simplest things when your obvious fear mongering propaganda gets called into question.
I guess it's to be expected from an out-of-touch, maniacal fundie cheerleader, though...
Abortathon 2014

Canton, OH

#26337 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton identifies as a Methodist. Nancy Pelosi is Roman Catholic. What is your point, exactly???
I didn't realize Nancy and Hillary were having abortions, seeing that is what we were talking about. My point is, Christians make up the vast majority of folks getting abortions in this country, and the Supreme Court decides whether abortion is legal or not, so why would you think that not only are you the champion of something you have no control over, and is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible, but we are somehow the villains in your never ending and actionless quest to be self righteous?

Everyone already knows that only nutballs post images like the very late term fetus you shared with us. If you want to know why posting images of chopped up flesh is offensive, sit and have a burger while I show you how the beef got on your plate. Kick back and enjoy some high def footage of someone getting open heart surgery.

You are the kind of "hero" that screams at young women in a parking lot, as they make one of the toughest decisions they will ever have to make. Abortion is one of those distraction issues that snake oil politicians toss around to get high horse morons like you to vote for them. For the rest of us, no real bearing on our lives and not our decision to make for anyone.You know, rational thought. Try it sometime. Until then...VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#26338 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, so the secret camps that George Bush opened, where they torture people is just my personal spin on things when I call them secret torture camps that George Bush opened...right? So if I described a pine tree as being a green tree with needles and pinecones, that too would be my open to interpretation, personal spin on things also. Thanks for clearing that all up.

You have been busted by just about every thinking person on this forum for being a conniving liar, so I'll take you calling me a liar with as much validity as you have earned...VOID.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26339 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey St. Racist

You still haven't told us what you personally have done to over turn the Supreme Court's decision to keep all the abortions those Christian women keep having nice and legal. I wonder why? Seems like a very simple and straightforward question.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26341 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
I see, so the secret camps that George Bush opened, where they torture people is just my personal spin on things when I call them secret torture camps that George Bush opened...right? So if I described a pine tree as being a green tree with needles and pinecones, that too would be my open to interpretation, personal spin on things also. Thanks for clearing that all up.
You said all that to say .... what? Do you agree with the interrogation methods that Bush approved or don't you?
You have been busted by just about every thinking person on this forum for being a conniving liar, so I'll take you calling me a liar with as much validity as you have earned...VOID.
Busted? Pah-leez. You're a joke. And so are the idiots who agree with you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26342 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You said all that to say .... what? Do you agree with the interrogation methods that Bush approved or don't you?
<quoted text>
VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#26343 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. However, since most of the people in this country are of a Christian faith, wouldn't it make sense that most of the abortions are by women that identify themselves with a Christian faith? It's just a matter of odds:
"Bottom Line
The United States remains a largely Christian nation; more than nine in 10 Americans who have a religious identity are affiliated with a Christian religion. There has been little change in this portrait of religious identity in the U.S. from last year.
Mormons remain the most religious group of those measured, while Jews are the least. Protestants and Muslims continue to be slightly more religious than Catholics."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159548/identify-ch...
So perhaps people like myself aren't the ones to preach to when it comes to the abortion issue. Perhaps the target audience would be a little more appropriate. Let me ask you this. Will any amount of self righteous talking make abortion go away? Seeing that Christian women get abortions the most in this country, why is this issue consistently blamed on the Atheists and Liberals?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26344 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am not fully aware of all the methods the Bush administration used, but I can say that the fact that we as civilians heard about possible torture being used in these camps, during a time of war, is a huge failure on the part of the leaders running the show at the time.

Hell, the CIA could be injecting people with monkey brains for all we know, but it does little to help Americans stand together in confidence if we have to hear about such questionable and supposedly secret operations. Perhaps the answer to how we should treat our enemies can be found somewhere in that Bible of yours. Maybe Santa Cla...I mean Jesus might have said some things very specific about how we should treat our enemies.
Why

Columbus, OH

#26345 Mar 2, 2014
Does it matter?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#26347 Mar 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of anybody blaming any particular group. And Christian faiths constantly preach to their own kind about how bad abortion is.The only reason liberals are targeted is because they strongly support abortion in contrast to conservative beliefs. It has nothing to do with who has how many abortions. Hell, I bet there are all kinds of liberal Christians in this country.
I think it's more like SUPPORTING THE WOMAN'S right to choose if they want to proceed with a procedure that is deeply intimate, personal and gut wrenching. Not a bunch of old grey-haired white men who have to rely on little blue pills when they visit their hookers, making that decision for them. Since 2011 there have been over 205 laws passed in the states where these old geezer's interfere between a woman and their doctor. Seem's like the people who scream the loudest against abortion are the same people who can't get laid in the first place. Well, maybe a substantial cash outlay they can.

Those old bigots sure are concerned about protecting lady parts along with being so concerned that a non-aborted fetus does not have adequate food, shelter or education.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26348 Mar 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
I am not fully aware of all the methods the Bush administration used, but I can say that the fact that we as civilians heard about possible torture being used in these camps, during a time of war, is a huge failure on the part of the leaders running the show at the time.
Well, one of the forms of "torture" we heard about was waterboarding. What's your opinion of that?
Hell, the CIA could be injecting people with monkey brains for all we know, but it does little to help Americans stand together in confidence if we have to hear about such questionable and supposedly secret operations.
It should give you some peace of mind to know that members of Congress -- including Pelosi (at least once)-- were briefed multiple times about the enhanced interrogation methods. No one seemed to object.

And just so you know, the liberals in charge never had any intention of encouraging Americans to stand together in confidence. They started to divide us by deliberately trying to make Bush out to be a liar, even though they had seen the same information he had, and approved it. That plot was exposed in a memo by one of Sen. Rockefeller's staffers.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26349 Mar 3, 2014
Perhaps the answer to how we should treat our enemies can be found somewhere in that Bible of yours. Maybe Santa Cla...I mean Jesus might have said some things very specific about how we should treat our enemies.
Are you suggesting that we look to the bible to make morality laws?

What does Jesus say about how to treat our enemies, and what do those passages mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ward 1 Councilman David Tadych Could Be Feeling... Sep 13 justbnme 5
Amy Mihaljevic Case Sep 7 Bonjovihair 1
News Dell Bethel, Renaissance man: North Ridgeville ... (Nov '08) Aug '16 Niki 7
News What's next for Mayor Debbie Sutherland, Bay Vi... Aug '16 justbnme 1
News Cupcake Wishes brings flavorful fun to Avon's F... (Aug '13) Aug '16 dapperme 2
Water Heater Jun '16 daveweger 1
waterheater Jun '16 daveweger 1

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages