Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26282 Mar 1, 2014
Canton wrote:
You have nothing of value to say to me, or anyone for that matter.
You don't speak for everyone, but I do agree that there's no point in responding to your posts. I think the saying is, "Don't cast pearls before swine," or something like that.
mutt

Lima, OH

#26283 Mar 1, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're desperate to be relevant. It's kinda pathetic. You try to act like Canton, and you post under my name ... you seem to be incapable of having independent thoughts.
Wait, weren't you "acting like Canton" earlier this week in your sad little Rush thread?
Oops, there's that fascist conservative double standard again.
and hey, speaking of irrelevant, why don't you try to scare us with your lameass antichrist prophecies and tell us how cigarette smoke isn't bad for kids one more time?
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26284 Mar 1, 2014
mutt wrote:
Wait, weren't you "acting like Canton" earlier this week in your sad little Rush thread?
Canton and I swapped names for a day. I thought he had a good idea there. It was fun. But swapping names isn't the same as acting like a person. You try to imitate Canton, and you don't do a very good job at it.
beauregard duke

Mansfield, OH

#26285 Mar 1, 2014
wattz duh name ov Ohio's 1ST Lady..........Baby!

_____ Kasich.....?....

no charge
mutt

Lima, OH

#26286 Mar 1, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton and I swapped names for a day. I thought he had a good idea there. It was fun. But swapping names isn't the same as acting like a person. You try to imitate Canton, and you don't do a very good job at it.
We happen to agree on the fact that you're a treacherous serial killer idolizing sissyboy who's utterly incapable of accepting reality because it conflicts with his faith, and that means I'm "imitating him", huh? Cool.
I guess also that means you're "imitating" xxx, Reality Speaks, and all the other uneducated, bible beating science-deniers...
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat.(Oops, there I go again.)

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26287 Mar 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does government get it's support to pass all these ridiculous regulations and guidelines? The people. Why? Because the people think that every time the government makes their little world a little cleaner, it's at no cost to them.
The global warming pit is an endless one. Even if we took every last American dollar and tried to fill that pit up, it would still have plenty of room. Environmentalists would still be unhappy. Their claim would be that we are continuing to suffer global warming or climate change as they call it. It wouldn't make a difference. I know this because it's never made a difference in the past. Remember Xxxrayteds rule: You can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible.
From the people how?, I do not recall it being on any voter ballot. The government doesn't make our world cleaner its the largest contributing factor to the demise of our planet. We as a people make a difference by our actions and you can make an environmentalist happy just do your part and take personal responsibility, use common sense. If anyone was alive back in the 50's late and early 40's can you recall a difference in the environment then and now, I would like to have a honest answer.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26288 Mar 2, 2014
mutt wrote:
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat.(Oops, there I go again.)
That was too predictable, Canton II.
joanna50

Lexington, KY

#26290 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What personal responsibility do you speak of? Do you get your electric power from your windmill or solar panels on your roof? Do you take public transportation everywhere you go? Do you recycle anything that can be recycled? In the summer, do you ride your bike to the store and perhaps work? Do you use nothing stronger than 40 watt light bulbs in your house? Are you at least in a car pool for work???? Do you keep your thermostat no higher than 60 degrees during the winter and walk around your house with a heavy shirt or jacket? Do you own an electric car or motorcycle?
You mean to tell me that after the trillions we've spent to clean ourselves up, that "personal responsibility" would make environmentalists happy? Not in your lifetime. They will never be happy. Look at all the restrictions and regulations we had to tolerate the last 30 years. Are they happy now? Of course not. They're more miserable now than 30 years ago.
Speaking of 30 years ago, do you notice anything different about our air today than you did 30 years ago? If so, at what point or year did you notice that change? To me, the air is no different than 30 years ago, and neither is the water.
Actually I do ride the bus everywhere I go and I do use 40 watt lightbulbs, kinda slacking on the recycling part and I set my thermostat on 70, don't like to be cold. I do not litter. I am by no means perfect but I do try. And as far as cleaning ourselves up that was a waste of trillions of dollars considering all the oil spilled and is still affecting things and in China you cant see your hand in front of your face, also in California. The air is different as is the water, growing up I never had bottled water you just drank from the tap how many people drink straight tap water now. What makes you think the environmentalists are unhappy personally I think everybody should be outraged we are treating our planet with such disrespect its appalling and everybody says oh its ok its just like this its natural, nothing is changing, well bullshit it is changing and not for the better. Why look for change when people are blinded by greed, cant take it with you.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26291 Mar 2, 2014
I bet unborn human babies wish they were polar bears.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#26292 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
They do have one leg up on you, they already determined that they would be NOTHING like you, and they smiled.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26294 Mar 2, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
They do have one leg up on you, they already determined that they would be NOTHING like you, and they smiled.
Yes, 44+ million babies aborted around the world every year were worthless human beings.
http://www.legaljackass.co.uk/aborted%20fetus...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#26295 Mar 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can't take it with you, but you can leave what you have to the next generation. They're going to need it too.
I live 10 miles from Lake Erie and drive by it all the time. The water is not much better. It's still green, murky, and at times they have to issue beach warnings because it's too risky to swim due to the pollution. Same goes with the mercury levels when it comes to eating any fish you get out of there.
Years ago the EPA forced us into this E-Check system. They test your car and make you repair it if it doesn't meet acceptable standards by the EPA. They started this nonsense when our pollution levels hit a certain point. They take those readings on the most hot and humid days.
Ten years and millions of dollars later, they tested the air again and found no change. So what did they do? They renewed the E-check system. Couldn't all that wasted money have went to better places? Not only did it waste a lot of good money, but it created new crime wave because people were trying to fudge the paperwork so that it looked like you were not buying the car or living in Cuyahoga County.
Clean air and water is fine, but at what cost to us? When will it stop? Never? This is a question I pose to people so consumed with the environment and even they can't give you an answer. They can't provide any numbers or amount of money because there is no end to this.
I do see your point but im not understanding the mindset of at what cost to us, can you or do you feel comfortable enough to attach a price tag to ensuring clean air and water, basic survival needs. It would be different if we didn't need those things to live. Its probably not making a difference because we keep polluting. What did the Mead do differently when they made changes?. When I first moved to Chillicothe it had a over powering hideous odor my dad said it was the smell of money I think he was right cause the only difference is the smell isn't as pungent but that's on a good day. Now im not a fanatical tree hugger by any means but this earth is essential to my survival why wouldn't I or anyone not want to cherish it and to take care of it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26296 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, 44+ million babies aborted around the world every year were worthless human beings.
http://www.legaljackass.co.uk/aborted%20fetus...
What kind of a sicko posts that? Since we have already established that you personally have done absolutely nothing to convince the Supreme Court to change the law, and none of us have anything to do with abortion being legal, I say you are just as responsible for abortion than anyone else who hasn't been involved with the procedure....

Oh, and...what will you name this "baby"? I call him little lump o' cells...

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articl...
Canton

Canton, OH

#26297 Mar 2, 2014
Right now, there are mothers having their babies, and then carelessly casting their precious gifts of life from God to the cold, grabbing hands of complete strangers for money!!!! You know...it's called adoption. See how easy that little game is played?

Every Summer millions upon millions of God's living creation are decapitated, by roaring deadly machines, designed to grind the precious life into pieces! Stop this act of abomination to God's living beings! Stop the lawnmowers NOW!!!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#26298 Mar 2, 2014
...and so it came to pass, as I rubbed the antibacterial soap on my hands, the cries of a million living creatures filled God's ears. With one fell swoop, generations of organisms were laid to waste, and as God so worketh in mysterious ways, none knew if this killing of His creation was an abomination or not. So Sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the cat.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26299 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
What kind of a sicko posts that? Since we have already established that you personally have done absolutely nothing to convince the Supreme Court to change the law, and none of us have anything to do with abortion being legal, I say you are just as responsible for abortion than anyone else who hasn't been involved with the procedure....
Oh, and...what will you name this "baby"? I call him little lump o' cells...
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articl...
Yeah, it looks like a lump of cells, doesn't it. It's curious that you thought I was a sicko for linking to it.

You know nothing about me, so your assumption that I haven't done anything to support pro-life efforts is just that ... an assumption.

I'll name the baby "tortured innocent victim".
Canton

Canton, OH

#26300 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
I bet you would cry the loudest if you had to pay one cent to help raise all those unwanted babies.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

#26302 Mar 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
I bet you would cry the loudest if you had to pay one cent to help raise all those unwanted babies.
Another assumption. But that would certainly justify their murders, wouldn't it?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26303 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it looks like a lump of cells, doesn't it. It's curious that you thought I was a sicko for linking to it.
You know nothing about me, so your assumption that I haven't done anything to support pro-life efforts is just that ... an assumption.
I'll name the baby "tortured innocent victim".
I was talking about the link I put up, but most things go over your head anyway. You know, I wondered when you put up your screen name as Mutt or Super Mutt, if it had any racial implications attached to it. So tell us "half breed", how was your Nazis for Jesus meeting this month?
Canton

Canton, OH

#26304 Mar 2, 2014
half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Another assumption. But that would certainly justify their murders, wouldn't it?
Sure, if it were murder. Luckily, people way more qualified than you, The Supreme Court of the United States of America, already made that decision that it most certainly is not murder. I wonder if any of them are Christian or Conservatives? Just like how climate experts think of you and yours as a bunch of corporate fetch boy flat earth kooks. Or how the majority of American voters told you and your to stick your creepy Tea Bagger agenda up your @ss. I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less t... (Sep '12) Nov 19 John Smith 56
who should be our President? Nov 3 Ruth Ann 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Oct '16 Chrissy 65
Water Heater Jun '16 daveweger 1
waterheater Jun '16 daveweger 1
Toczek (Mar '16) Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages