Canton

Canton, OH

#26150 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. DumBama isn't going to have any of Bush's unemployment numbers for the rest of his administration. He does have a record amount of people no longer looking for work which is the only reason real unemployment isn't over 9%.
Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/02/2013 09:04 -0400
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-02/obam...
Go ahead and look up Tyler Durden up and tell us if you personally think he is a reliable source.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26151 Feb 27, 2014
This just in...Woody, the cowboy from the movie Toy Story just posted an article that proves that a gazillion jobs will be lost due to the funding of Obama's secret civilian army (remember that one) and FEMA Death Camps.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26152 Feb 27, 2014
Did I happen to mention that you guys will desperately grasp at any bogus scandal you are provided with, in hopes that the American voters who elected Obama will feel even half as dumb as you do for voting for GW Bush twice? We don't.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26153 Feb 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and look up Tyler Durden up and tell us if you personally think he is a reliable source.
XXX thought the movie Fight Club was a sports documentary, since all conservatives are violent, chemically imbalanced schizophrenics with imaginary friends...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

#26154 Feb 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
This just in...Woody, the cowboy from the movie Toy Story just posted an article that proves that a gazillion jobs will be lost due to the funding of Obama's secret civilian army (remember that one) and FEMA Death Camps.
And Keyboard Cat says we should teach creation science in public schools because it'll make abortion magically disappear...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26155 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal point of view is that boys or men are nothing but donors. Children don't need two parents. Just the mother and the federal government is good enough.
Yet I remember you talking about "family nights with your kids" and you just recently stated that you've never been married.???? How about all of those stories about welfarites renting off of you and you knowing every detail about their personal lives,right down to how many pets they had and fed, yet you claim that you don't accept Section 8 money from the taxpayers???
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26156 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. DumBama isn't going to have any of Bush's unemployment numbers for the rest of his administration. He does have a record amount of people no longer looking for work which is the only reason real unemployment isn't over 9%.
Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time
So, what did he tell you about the "BLACK HELICOPTERS? Kind of sucks when you look at the source of the trash you look at.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26157 Feb 27, 2014
Canton wrote:
Did I happen to mention that you guys will desperately grasp at any bogus scandal you are provided with, in hopes that the American voters who elected Obama will feel even half as dumb as you do for voting for GW Bush twice? We don't.
then you won't mind in November when Obama is silenced from election results.

Harry Ried de-throned and sent back to the dessert heat that warped him.

It also would be nice to see John Boehner retire.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26158 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, let's ignore the fact that under your hero Bush we were losing 800,000 JOBS A MONTH.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26160 Feb 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, look who woke up from their not long enough nap. Hard to tell the difference from night and day from mommy's windowless basement.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#26161 Feb 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see clearly the people you hate (or is it just strongly dislike?)

But, in a perfect world, who would you like to have in charge? Who would you prefer as Speaker of the House?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26162 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not counting on scandals. Hell, the MSM doesn't report on them anyway. You have to watch FOX to get all the news.
What we are counting on is Commie Care. That's our ace in the hole. The millions that lost their healthcare coverage, the huge increase in HC premiums coming up this summer, the hundreds of thousands that lost their full time position to part-time, and the tens of thousands that lost their job entirely such as the 3,000 Cleveland Clinic workers right here in our backyard. OH, and the latest trend which is restaurants starting to list their cost for the Unaffordable Care Act separately on your bill:
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/27/restauran...
The good news for us is that it's only going to get worse in spite of the 28 illegal changes that DumBama already made to the plan.
Another thing: Americans don't like being lied to. We just don't. DumBama has taken the Lie Of The Year award for his famous "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it." Sure brings back memories of "Read My Lips" and we will expect the same outcome no matter who the Democrats put for their nominee.
Do you mean the same Cleveland Clinic that lists a few thousand employees job's benefits as Medicaid and food stamps? The same one I gave you the numbers before? Ask and you shall receive, which I did with the FACTUAL numbers. Heritage? Really? If they don't sell over one meal an hour, then they should shut down. Do some real math and, well, never mind. It's WAY over your head. Rushie-Poo and Fux didn't tell you how to figure that part out.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26165 Feb 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, as of Jan. 2012 in the State of Ohio:
On Medicaid:
#1- WalMart 16,098 employees
#2-McDonalds 12,615 " "
#4-Wendy's 5,270 " "
#11-Target-2,479 " "
#14-CLEVELAND CLINIC 2,267 " "
#25-Kmart 1,849
On Food Stamps:
#1-WalMart 14,799 employees
#2-McDonalds 12,645 " "
#3Wendy's 5,216 " "
#11-Target 2,383 " "
#19-Kmart 1,841 " "
#25- CLEVELAND CLINIC 1,616 " "
I got a list of the top 50, the names on it might surprise you.
Hey xxx, let's revisit the real numbers. Memory sucks don't it?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26166 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "accept" section 8 renters. In order to be a section 8 landlord, you have to be certified by the federal government. That means HUD has to come out to your property, search the place inside and out, and then they put you in their little book that's available to all of their lowlifes.
No thank you. I don't need all those lowlifes coming here, calling here, or bothering me in any way. Besides, those people are nothing but trouble to begin with. Who needs the headache? That's besides the fact that I'm totally against section 8 people living in the suburbs. If you need housing, fine. Get housing in the inner-city, but don't get it here. It's a practice our government needs to stop.
What I did mention is I had tenants here who were on food stamps--not section 8. Believe it or not, we landlords have the right to know if any potential tenant has pets, and yes, how many. Pets present a possible problem to landlords because pets can destroy property and cause disturbance to other tenants. It's important for us to know because if I consider a pet, I need to ask their former landlord(s) about any problems their pets caused while living in their unit. But if the option is there, I consider applicants with no pets first.
The closest tenant I have to Section 8 is a tenant that's on SS disability. He now works part-time as well. But again, it's not Section 8.
Also, yes, I did mention gatherings with my family, but nowhere will you ever find a post of mine where I stated I had children. I have no children and planned it that way. My family (on my fathers side) consist of many cousins and uncles that are still alive. When you consider my cousins spouses and children, large parties are about 2 to 3 dozen wonderful people.
Um-huh, nice try.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26167 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be over my head because I don't know what in hell you're talking about. The Clinic lists employee job benefits as Medicaid and Food Stamps? Where in hell did you ever see that? I think you're confusing WalMart with the Cleveland Clinic. Speaking of which, WalMart announced it plans on cutting medical benefits for their employees that receive them because of Commie Care.
Getting a job at the Cleveland Clinic is a dream come true for many people. I know, my niece is trying to get in there now, but doesn't have high hopes. Clinic jobs are very well paying and offers great advancement opportunities to their employees. They also provide medical coverage for their employees. The Clinic doesn't have insurance companies.
The Cleveland Clinic main campus is almost a city within itself. It stretches across three main streets separated by a half-dozen side streets of downtown Cleveland. They are our largest employer in the Cleveland area.
Really now, you can lie but facts show different. Once again, memory sucks don't it?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26168 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be over my head because I don't know what in hell you're talking about. The Clinic lists employee job benefits as Medicaid and Food Stamps? Where in hell did you ever see that? I think you're confusing WalMart with the Cleveland Clinic. Speaking of which, WalMart announced it plans on cutting medical benefits for their employees that receive them because of Commie Care.
Getting a job at the Cleveland Clinic is a dream come true for many people. I know, my niece is trying to get in there now, but doesn't have high hopes. Clinic jobs are very well paying and offers great advancement opportunities to their employees. They also provide medical coverage for their employees. The Clinic doesn't have insurance companies.
The Cleveland Clinic main campus is almost a city within itself. It stretches across three main streets separated by a half-dozen side streets of downtown Cleveland. They are our largest employer in the Cleveland area.
What were those numbers again?
Cleveland Clinic employees in 2012 on Medicaid? 2,267
Cleveland Clinic employees on Food Stamps? 1.616
Those aren't made up numbers. BAZINGA
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#26169 Feb 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and to quote from a famous source often cited from the right wing.... "No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Canton

Canton, OH

#26170 Feb 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh here we go with the predictions again. Blah, blah, blah...add it to your Greatest Misses compilation. You are like the blooper reel of seeing the future. You would have better odds if you just put the two outcomes of any situation in a hat and picked one. Your ability to be wrong in everything you have predicted is somewhat of a gift in itself. Tell us all what lottery numbers we should definitely NOT play, so we can all cash in on your uncanny ability to predict the opposite of what will really happen in the future and become millionaires. Then we too can cry about poor people after having everything handed to us.
Canton

Canton, OH

#26171 Feb 27, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>And Keyboard Cat says we should teach creation science in public schools because it'll make abortion magically disappear...
So sayeth the Keyboard, thus sayeth the Cat. Chant it with me and achieve an imaginary moral high horse with every unheard prayer.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#26172 Feb 27, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
The only reason bible thumpers disagree is because its easier to use a book of fairy tales as a point of reference than to look at scientific evidence. Denial sure runs deep doesn't it, keep believing the lie.
My dear joanna, there is no need to even mention the bible when debating an evolutionist. They get completely hung up on the most basic of scientific laws. Scientifically-speaking, it is absolutely impossible for even a speck of matter to appear from nothingness. If it weren't for a miracle of gargantuan proportions, you would not exist. So, the fact that many evolutionists believe that the entire universe and everything in it, just appeared from nothing, takes every bit as much faith in the impossible as a belief in God. The only difference is, evolutionists are too stupid and arrogant to realize that they're theory is a fairy tale ... they still keep trying to convince themselves it's science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug '14 Conrad 1
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••