Canton

Canton, OH

#25514 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a conservative president. The republicans have sold out.
Playing on Reagan's words, I didn't leave the republican party, it left me. The only reason I vote republican now, is because there's no viable alternative yet.
Reagan was quite the "Conservative" spender. By "Conservative" I in no way mean some obscure, homosexual sex act that you have to scroll 20 pages into a search engine to define.
Class

United States

#25515 Feb 15, 2014
We need to Vote for for a Republic President next time. It is the Values under God they stand for !!
Class

United States

#25516 Feb 15, 2014
We have to right Butch to the freedom of speech !!
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25517 Feb 15, 2014
kuda wrote:
I know there're people who know much more than I do. I also know that the tea partier scripts that you keep reciting are purposely distorted, even if you don't understand that, but I believe you do — I give you credit for that.
I've explained what an executive order is, and I've explained what the president's and Congress' roles are, and I've explained exactly what the president is doing to violate his oath. That's not a script. So, instead of pretending that it is, why don't you just be honest with yourself ... you think it's ok for Obama to violate the Constitution and his oath of office, in order to further an agenda you agree with.

Do you think it would be alright if a republican president were issuing executive orders to change ObamaCare? If Romney had won the 2012 election with the democrats still in control of the senate, Harry Reid would never have defunded, repealed, or reformed ObamaCare. It would have remained the law of the land for at least 2 more years. But what if Romney, without going through Congress, takes his pen and his phone and makes 28 changes to the law that favor the republican agenda. That would all be good, right?
I encourage you to go ahead and do something destructive to actually impeach President Obama if you really believe his behavior to be criminal. Be a man/woman/child of action. You would find it far more orgasmic than wasting time quibbling with me, and I would appreciate it.
Is someone forcing you to respond? Feel free to quit an any time.

It takes both houses of congress to impeach a president.(Just another little Govt 101 lesson for ya there.) Looking forward to retaking the Senate in 2014.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25518 Feb 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
Reagan was quite the "Conservative" spender. By "Conservative" I in no way mean some obscure, homosexual sex act that you have to scroll 20 pages into a search engine to define.
No, YOU have to scroll 20 pages into a search engine, because your computer is as stupid as you are.

You're not complaining about Reagan's spending, are you? Because compared to Obama, he was like Scrooge McDuck, and you haven't uttered a peep about Obama's $17 T debt.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25519 Feb 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
No, you have made it abundantly clear that you personally like to picture two men in a homosexual sex act whenever anyone uses the common term "Tea Bagger" for people in the Tea Party. Although the majority of the nation instantly recognizes the term being associated with the gaming world or as a slur to Tea Party people, you have your personal right to imagine all the homosexual acts you want.
Tell me where I'm going wrong here ...

1. Teabagging means sucking balls.

2. You are calling me a teabagger.

3. You are choosing that word specifically because of its sexual meaning.

So, apparently YOU like to picture two men in a homosexual act, or you wouldn't be calling me that. To each his own. Just wish you'd quit lying about it.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25520 Feb 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
To heterosexual people, it's really weird to see a room full of same sex people carrying on like that.
At the risk of getting the libtards on a roll with Sarah Palin insults -- you know how they love women -- you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. No number of marriage licenses is going to make SSM natural.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25522 Feb 15, 2014
kuda wrote:
OK, now you're talking!
What's possessed these folks have been the anti-Obama scripts pandered by Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity and — well, we all know the others. They're music to the ears of mindless people needing a scapegoat to blame for their woes.
Try not to conjure images of Marcus and Michelle tea bagging. That' just not right.
Hmmmm. Well, that's interesting, because I think what the protestors did was really stupid But you've accused me of having the same script they do.

Who's Marcus?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25523 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it really was a freak show, in the sense that the guests took the traditional hugging, kissing, and crying to an extreme.
Well until your denied your right to your pursuit of happiness im sure you will feel that others people right will be a freak show. Carry on with your narrow minded view on things.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25524 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Well, that's interesting, because I think what the protestors did was really stupid But you've accused me of having the same script they do.
Who's Marcus?
He's none other than Dr. Marcus Bachmann, Michelle Bachmann's lovely and talented hubby. Ironically, they run a Christian "pray the gay away" clinic, which as fate would have it and not coincidently is a major beneficiary of federal funding.

Here's footage of him, straight in Jesus' name:

Thank you, Jesus, for this gift of the Bachmanns (die Bachmánnerfreude) and your bounty of other gifts.
Sat

Croton, OH

#25525 Feb 15, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Well until your denied your right to your pursuit of happiness im sure you will feel that others people right will be a freak show. Carry on with your narrow minded view on things.
Judged:111
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....
No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25526 Feb 15, 2014
kuda wrote:
He's none other than Dr. Marcus Bachmann, Michelle Bachmann's lovely and talented hubby. Ironically, they run a Christian "pray the gay away" clinic, which as fate would have it and not coincidently is a major beneficiary of federal funding.
Here's footage of him, straight in Jesus' name:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hCu67Dw05wcXX
Thank you, Jesus, for this gift of the Bachmanns (die Bachmánnerfreude) and your bounty of other gifts.
Ok. And?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25527 Feb 15, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
Well until your denied your right to your pursuit of happiness im sure you will feel that others people right will be a freak show. Carry on with your narrow minded view on things.
You have the same rights as the rest of us. No one is telling you that you can't get married.

Until the federal govt hijacked the constitution, the states decided their own decency standards based on what they believed was beneficial to their societies. Gays aren't the only ones who can't marry. People aren't allowed to have more than one spouse, and they aren't allowed to marry close relatives. There are laws in about 2/3 of the states against bestiality.

Now, I'm sure there are people who believe that if a man wants to marry his daughter, he should be allowed to, but I really don't see the wisdom in permitting that, do you? Should we force our morality on that father and daughter, as well as other couples (or multiples) who are in relationships we disagree with? Or should everyone be free to marry whomever or whatever they choose to? It's a dilemma.

Nicholasville, KY

#25528 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the same rights as the rest of us. No one is telling you that you can't get married.
Until the federal govt hijacked the constitution, the states decided their own decency standards based on what they believed was beneficial to their societies. Gays aren't the only ones who can't marry. People aren't allowed to have more than one spouse, and they aren't allowed to marry close relatives. There are laws in about 2/3 of the states against bestiality.
Now, I'm sure there are people who believe that if a man wants to marry his daughter, he should be allowed to, but I really don't see the wisdom in permitting that, do you? Should we force our morality on that father and daughter, as well as other couples (or multiples) who are in relationships we disagree with? Or should everyone be free to marry whomever or whatever they choose to? It's a dilemma.
Yes I am being told who I can marry come on your not that dense and people are allowed more than one spouse according to the morons plus there was a stupid tv show about it. Seriously bringing up beastiality and marrying daughters is the best argument you have for this?. Lets just break this down to what it really is, you don't agree or believe in it, it makes you uncomfortable even though it doesn't affect your life in any way shape or form. Not once have I heard anybody who is against gay marriage tell me a legitimate reason why, I get bible quotes from Christians who cant even follow the word of god much less give good reason why Christianity shouldn't be outlawed. Its all a bunch of drooling idiots who have an inflated ego and think they are better than. Morality is based upon a individual not what the bible says, it is one's conscious.
iuytrfds

Cincinnati, OH

#25529 Feb 15, 2014
boooooo
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25530 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
I've explained what an executive order is, and I've explained what the president's and Congress' roles are, and I've explained exactly what the president is doing to violate his oath. That's not a script.
By a "script", mutt, I believe they are suggesting that you heard this story somewhere else, and are just retelling it.

For example, here's a Fox News story from 10 days ago...

"Executive Order tyranny -- Obama plans to rule America with pen, phone

By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
Published February 06, 2014
FoxNews.com

Can the president legally bypass Congress and rule the government by decree?

The answer to the question above is: No. But you wouldn’t know that by listening to President Obama."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/02/06/exe...

You can see how someone might think that you were reciting an argument that you recently heard on Fox News? Of course, that's not necessarily true. It might be an original idea of yours.

Then again, maybe you heard it on Rush about a month ago:

"I want to talk to you about executive orders. You see, there's a thing in this country. It's called the Constitution, and while presidents and members of Congress and mayors and others run for election every year (or every two years, or every four years, depending), the Constitution is constant. There's not one elected official who has the power to change it. There is a way to amend the Constitution, and the Constitution spells out the procedures that must be taken to change it. Presidents cannot. Now, I know this is gonna shock many of you in the low-information community.

Many of you believe... This is what you've been taught. This is what you have been educated with, and many of you have been taught to actually support this kind of presidential power, that a president, if he doesn't like something, can just "fix" it. But there is no such power granted to the president by the Constitution, and executive orders are not a way for the president to get around the Constitution. Executive orders were not established for that purpose."

"Executive orders do not grant authoritarian, dictatorial power.

The founders of this country never intended the chief executive to have anywhere near that kind of power, and I just want you to understand and know this.

I also want you low-information voters to know that I would never lie to you."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/15/...

Mutt, the best way to demonstrate that you aren't just reciting some simpleminded right wing "meme of the month" is to tell us how your ideas differ from what Fox News & Rush are telling us.

Nicholasville, KY

#25531 Feb 16, 2014
Good luck with that.
Racer X

Chillicothe, OH

#25532 Feb 16, 2014
Old Fart's very proud of his indoctrination isn't he? He boast of his "edumaction" in almost every post.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25533 Feb 16, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Well until your denied your right to your pursuit of happiness im sure you will feel that others people right will be a freak show. Carry on with your narrow minded view on things.
you pursuit of happiness is limited by law.

your useless worn out argument regarding same sex marriage is typical from those who only run their mouth and are devoid of action.

you can form a legal partnership with anyone that is called a corporation. It provides everything a marriage license does, and then some.

in lieu of whining about what you don't have, why don't you just get it done?

in less than a month, you will be legal.

your rights are exactly the same as mine, and your childish spin only proved you lacked the ability to solve problems.

Nicholasville, KY

#25534 Feb 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you pursuit of happiness is limited by law.
your useless worn out argument regarding same sex marriage is typical from those who only run their mouth and are devoid of action.
you can form a legal partnership with anyone that is called a corporation. It provides everything a marriage license does, and then some.
in lieu of whining about what you don't have, why don't you just get it done?
in less than a month, you will be legal.
your rights are exactly the same as mine, and your childish spin only proved you lacked the ability to solve problems.
You aren't making sense, first you tell me my pursuit of happiness is limited by law then you say I am not taking any action so which is it. You confuse corporation with marriage two vastly different entities no childish spin just the reality of the situation and no my rights aren't exactly the same as yours so keep denying the truth if it makes you feel better. I know how to solve problems that isn't the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep 23 Culture Auditor 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]