woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25490 Feb 15, 2014
Colonel Edward M House wrote:
Colonel Edward Mandel House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 – 1921),
“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.
Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.
After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”
Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation ( USA ) to foment this plot against America .”
-Colonel Edward Mandel House
http://constitutionclub.ning.com/
If you want to go back that far let's have a look at the military:

www.fas.org/man/smedley.htm
Canton

Canton, OH

#25494 Feb 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should make watching Fox or listening to Limbaugh a regular habit of yours. This guy changed the law dozens of times and you on the left still can't figure out how destructive it is. If it was such a good thing for Americans, why change it at all? Why did he need to wait three years to get it going? He should have implemented the law immediately.
We all know the answers to these questions but you are so partisan that you will never confront reality, so I'll give you reality right now. The law is a complete failure, and to move on it immediately the way it was written would have destroyed what's left of the crummy economy we have. It's actually destroying it now, it's just that it's doing so in pieces. Five million lose their healthcare here, a couple million losing their full-time position or their job entirely there, a few million who's premium went up so much they couldn't afford it here......
Now just imagine what would have happened to this country if all these tragedies were to hit us at once. It would have sent us in a depression that nobody alive today has ever seen before.
Why do you care so much about poor people having health insurance? It's like gay marriage. Who cares? It doesn't effect my life and who am I to stand directly in the path of someone's right to their pursuit of happiness in this country based on those freedoms? Abortion? Same thing. Although I don't think it is a solution to birth control, who am I to tell a stranger that at 18, she has to hang up her dreams of college or has to raise a child that she may or may not be fit to raise? The church is to blame in a lot of ways. Abstinence is a failed joke, since young people have been having sex since the dawn of humanity. Also, how many abortions are due to a young, single, unwed mothers , living in a small church based community that would treat her like an outcast if she decided to go it on her own and keep an unwanted child? On a strange note, under this "Liberal godless communist regime" of Obama's presidency, abortions are at a low that hasn't been seen in a very long time. Why that is, I have no idea.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25496 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think claiming executive privilege and issuing an executive order are different things.
The republicans wanted to delay the ObamaCare mandate and make some changes to the law that would make it more palatable. Obama refused to work with them, and instead ruled like a king by issuing executive orders and making laws that weren't voted on by Congress. Why would he choose to act illegally, when he had the opportunity to act legally?
What do you think the purpose is of having a separation and balance of power? If the president can bypass the representatives of the people, then "we the people" are really just subjects.
How do you think claiming executive privilege and issuing an executive order are different things?

You're distorting everything, as you probably know but others may not. ObamaCare is a law, not a mandate, and the republicans wanted to repeal, not delay, its implementation. President Obama plead with them to design something better, but they came up with nothing, focusing instead on almost fifty efforts to repeal the law. The majority of Americans —“we the people,” so to speak — don’t actually want it repealed, so palatability is not really an issue with more than 50% approval. Of course, a universal single payer healthcare program would certainly be much better by cutting out the for-profit insurance industry middlemen.

Tea partier scripts, like the “imperial president” script that you keep repeating here, are totally disingenuous spins that distort reality in an effort to win arguments with nothing substantial whatsoever to support them. I will not keep responding to the same script, as I quickly lose interest in performing repetitive tasks.
Class

Chicago, IL

#25497 Feb 15, 2014
How many names can we create...Cooper and Butch.....just stick to who you are, or are you ashamed of your abnormal behavior's. There are gays who want equal rights, there are women who are in "make believe Love with prison inmates.....and dress their baby dolls after they have their coffee. It takes all kinds to make up this crazy world we live in.
Class

Chicago, IL

#25498 Feb 15, 2014
So ask yourself...what is normal?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25499 Feb 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain this to you: why do you think the left created the term TeaBaggers for Tea Party people?
In fact, the Tea Party itself started the use of the term, not knowing about it's other meaning:

"The Week and Tommy Christopher do the hard and amusing work of figuring out how and when the term "teabag" first surfaced in our political parlance and how and when it became an insult....
The answer to the first question really is indisputable -- the word was first used by the tea party movement itself."

"...the next link in the chain, the March 2009 campaign by Americans for Prosperity to send tea bags to members of Congress. That, by every indication, was guileless, as was the decision by Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-Ga.) to dangle tea bags on Fox News."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/20...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25500 Feb 15, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oopsie....somebody lied about what comes up first when you search Tea Bagger on Bing...No mention of gay in the first 10 sites I see.
http://www.bing.com/search...
So XXX and Mutt are the only two people who immediately think of gay oral sex acts whenever anyone says Tea Bagger. Thanks for clearing that up.
Here's a screenshot of my search on bing using Firefox:
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w500/TheS...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shuster
"When [David] Shuster was still with MSNBC, he famously mocked Tea Party participants. He stated:'For most Americans, Wednesday, April 15, will be Tax Day, but ... it’s going to be Teabagging Day for the right wing, and they’re going nuts for it. Thousands of them whipped out the festivities early this past weekend, and while the parties are officially toothless, the teabaggers are full-throated about their goals. They want to give President Obama a strong tongue-lashing and lick government spending'"

That's very funny and witty, but in regard to what we're talking about, a large part of the tea party consists of men. So, referring to them that way is definitely homosexual in nature.

I'm through explaining this to you. If you're not smart enough to figure it out by now, you never will.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25502 Feb 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they did not discuss sex, but she tried to push her relationship as if it were a regular girl/guy relationship. In fact, when I purchased my rental properties, she was renting here and became a tenant of mine. After she moved, she used to send out annual update letters of her marriage to all of her friends. Is that something hetero couples do? I never got an update letter from any heterosexual couple I've ever known.
My sister could barely keep herself from laughing because apparently, this couple had a lot of gay friends.She said that during the ceremony, all these same-sex people started to kiss, hug and even cry. She said it was like a freak show. I don't know how corny the vows were, but that's when she struggled to hold back laughter.
The thing is that most people don't reject what makes other people happy, it's just that you have to keep some things to yourself. There are some things that people don't want to hear or discuss. You do your thing and I'll do mine. You will never be like heterosexual couples. You have your own thing going on. It's an odd relationship.
When I was in my early 20's, I had my girlfriend move in. She was 11 years older than I was. We lived together for four years. It was an odd relationship, especially to my parents. I understood they were less than happy about it, so I never discussed what went on in our apartment. That was my business and not theirs. During some of the holidays, I would go do my family thing and she would do hers.
Well sending out a newsletter is odd and as far as kissing, hugging, and crying at a wedding that's to be expected after all its supposed to be a joyful occasion and with gays im sure has a lot more significance and meaning. And by her saying it was like a freak show says to me that she wasn't totally accepting of her friend unless of course she says this at all weddings. The only difference between me and a straight couple is im not accepted for who I am that doesn't make me odd or my relationship odd it just makes those that cant accept it narrow minded.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25503 Feb 15, 2014
Some purists don't need the security of the tricornered hat:
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5455598_f520.jpg

Or even a separate hat at all:
http://images.politico.com/global/2012/06/120...

Some people just can't get enough bag — bless their hearts:
http://static.squarespace.com/static/500af2aa...

Here's the intellectual leader and darling of the tea partiers extending bag:
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/u...

And then there's "the Ernest" look:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VUVhztGdR3I/TmlkadT...

So let's hear it for the tea partiers and their special "baggage"
http://images2.sina.com/english/world/p/2009/...
Class

Chicago, IL

#25504 Feb 15, 2014
We need a Republican President....!!!!!!
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25505 Feb 15, 2014
kuda wrote:
How do you think claiming executive privilege and issuing an executive order are different things?

You're distorting everything, as you probably know but others may not.
Just because you don't know something, doesn't mean I'm distorting it.

"In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_privil...

A president issues "executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order
It has the same effect as law, although it's not meant to create or rewrite laws. Otherwise, there would be no need for Congress.
ObamaCare is a law, not a mandate, and the republicans wanted to repeal, not delay, its implementation. President Obama plead with them to design something better, but they came up with nothing, focusing instead on almost fifty efforts to repeal the law.
Yes, ObamaCare is a law. And to make changes to the law, Obama is required to go through Congress. But he's not doing that. He's using his pen and his phone to do it all by his little self.

You've apparently bought into the many lies told to you by the president and the media. A very detailed article about republican reform ideas:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

"Better" is a subjective word anyway. All the democrats have to do is just say that a republican plan isn't better, then the republicans will still be accused of having no plan.

It's fine with me if you choose not to respond to my posts. There are other willfully-deluded Obama-ites to take your place.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25506 Feb 15, 2014
kuda wrote:
Some purists don't need the security of the tricornered hat:
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5455598_f520.jpg
LOLOL! Honestly, those were funny.

Even if there wasn't a crude sexual stigma attached to the teabags, I'm wondering what would possess people to do that. The two guys with the giant teabags on their foreheads was hilarious.

I've never been to a protest, and am pretty sure now that I never will, lol. Good grief.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25507 Feb 15, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
...And by her saying it was like a freak show says to me that she wasn't totally accepting of her friend unless of course she says this at all weddings.....
Maybe it really was a freak show, in the sense that the guests took the traditional hugging, kissing, and crying to an extreme.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25508 Feb 15, 2014
Class wrote:
We need a Republican President....!!!!!!
We need a conservative president. The republicans have sold out.

Playing on Reagan's words, I didn't leave the republican party, it left me. The only reason I vote republican now, is because there's no viable alternative yet.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25510 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't know something, doesn't mean I'm distorting it.
"In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_privil...
A president issues "executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order
It has the same effect as law, although it's not meant to create or rewrite laws. Otherwise, there would be no need for Congress.
<quoted text>
Yes, ObamaCare is a law. And to make changes to the law, Obama is required to go through Congress. But he's not doing that. He's using his pen and his phone to do it all by his little self.
You've apparently bought into the many lies told to you by the president and the media. A very detailed article about republican reform ideas:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
"Better" is a subjective word anyway. All the democrats have to do is just say that a republican plan isn't better, then the republicans will still be accused of having no plan.
It's fine with me if you choose not to respond to my posts. There are other willfully-deluded Obama-ites to take your place.
I know there're people who know much more than I do. I also know that the tea partier scripts that you keep reciting are purposely distorted, even if you don't understand that, but I believe you do — I give you credit for that.

I don't care to quibble with you about your scripts' lack of merit for the reason I've already stated and I certainly don't want to argue whether "better" is a subjective term. Of course it is.

I encourage you to go ahead and do something destructive to actually impeach President Obama if you really believe his behavior to be criminal. Be a man/woman/child of action. You would find it far more orgasmic than wasting time quibbling with me, and I would appreciate it.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25511 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL! Honestly, those were funny.
Even if there wasn't a crude sexual stigma attached to the teabags, I'm wondering what would possess people to do that. The two guys with the giant teabags on their foreheads was hilarious.
I've never been to a protest, and am pretty sure now that I never will, lol. Good grief.
OK, now you're talking!

What's possessed these folks have been the anti-Obama scripts pandered by Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity and — well, we all know the others. They're music to the ears of mindless people needing a scapegoat to blame for their woes.

Try not to conjure images of Marcus and Michelle tea bagging. That' just not right.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25512 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a screenshot of my search on bing using Firefox:
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w500/TheS...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Shuster
"When [David] Shuster was still with MSNBC, he famously mocked Tea Party participants. He stated:'For most Americans, Wednesday, April 15, will be Tax Day, but ... it’s going to be Teabagging Day for the right wing, and they’re going nuts for it. Thousands of them whipped out the festivities early this past weekend, and while the parties are officially toothless, the teabaggers are full-throated about their goals. They want to give President Obama a strong tongue-lashing and lick government spending'"
That's very funny and witty, but in regard to what we're talking about, a large part of the tea party consists of men. So, referring to them that way is definitely homosexual in nature.
I'm through explaining this to you. If you're not smart enough to figure it out by now, you never will.
No, you have made it abundantly clear that you personally like to picture two men in a homosexual sex act whenever anyone uses the common term "Tea Bagger" for people in the Tea Party. Although the majority of the nation instantly recognizes the term being associated with the gaming world or as a slur to Tea Party people, you have your personal right to imagine all the homosexual acts you want.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25513 Feb 15, 2014
Also, once again you have skipped over 20 or so of the most popular search results to come to your own personal vision of what Tea Bagging means to you. So Tea Bag away, you Tea Bagging Tea Bagger.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25514 Feb 15, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a conservative president. The republicans have sold out.
Playing on Reagan's words, I didn't leave the republican party, it left me. The only reason I vote republican now, is because there's no viable alternative yet.
Reagan was quite the "Conservative" spender. By "Conservative" I in no way mean some obscure, homosexual sex act that you have to scroll 20 pages into a search engine to define.
Class

United States

#25515 Feb 15, 2014
We need to Vote for for a Republic President next time. It is the Values under God they stand for !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake Jobs