Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not thinking tattoo necessarily. What do you imagine the "mark of the beast" might be?
Not wanting to be held responsible for one's own actions is not a progressive value. It's an absurd misconception based on the faulty premise that helping others relieves them of their personal responsibilities. Good Samaritanism is one of those Christian values shared by many religious traditions. Only the likes of Rand Paul argue that Good Samaritans damage those they assist. Only extremists whine that they're communists. It's only political hyperbole to stir the least insightful among us to fervor sufficient to get them to vote against their own best interest and that of society in general. The faulty thinking behind the extremist rhetoric is that we all have complete control of our lives, so that there's no such thing as bad luck. Whenever misfortune strikes, it's our own fault and we deserve no mercy from others who have no obligation to help their fellow man and that doing so only encourages others to screw up their lives and become deadbeat takers on the public dole. Well, we all know the script and its key words. Basically, what's mine is mine (all mine, mwah-haa-haa) and what's your'n is....
Of course, by writing "reasonably progressive," I was definitely intending to be provocative.
provocative stirs debate, and purpose of this site.

old sayings..........

if you don't teach your children to work, then you are teaching them to steal.

if I give you a fish you are dependent on me, but if I teach you to fish you can always feed yourself.

self satisfaction comes from within

man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers

Debate........

Luck.....I believe in luck, and I am the best weapon to improve my odds in finding luck.

Lucky is walking into a customer, and he is furious with my competition :)

Lucky is finding a $100 bill in your yard after the snow melted reveling it.:)

Lucky not to get hit in car accidents.

getting lucky on valentines day.

above is luck I have been working on recently.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, because in the Bible, it says it is a "human number". Guess you know better than the Bible. VOID
Lucifer is marked 666.

I give him credit for being more imaginative than tattooing 666 on his mis-guided followers.

And the Bible speaks about the anti Christ's deception skill.

Void is Lucifer's followers..........my opinion due to what I was taught.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so that is how you answer succinct questions regarding your extensive Christian studies you claim you possess?
see your post 2 above this one.
or was it my question of when you dropped out of educating yourself further?
my reply to your post 2 above this one.
I see you choose to spin as always.
You got me. My great conspiracy is the fact that I attended a Christian school for 12 years, with extensive theological studies. Boy, you caught me there. I almost got away with my statements being...absolutely...correct? Like I said, you really showed me.
Funny though how you seem to look down on the Christian schooling I was raised with. I couldn't agree with you more.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucifer is marked 666.
I give him credit for being more imaginative than tattooing 666 on his mis-guided followers.
And the Bible speaks about the anti Christ's deception skill.
Void is Lucifer's followers..........my opinion due to what I was taught.
You are one kookie little fellow. Hey, while we are speaking gibberish about 3000 year old lice infested shepherds, care to show us the verse in the Bible where it states that the number of the beast is Lucifer's number? Bet you can't. That means you are personally making up sub stories to something that is already obviously the fables of old Jewish belief. Nothing unhinged about that...right? Hey, let's teach your personal version to the kids in public school science classes. Then they can all go on a parking lot field trip to fish for Marlin.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
provocative stirs debate, and purpose of this site.
old sayings..........
if you don't teach your children to work, then you are teaching them to steal.
if I give you a fish you are dependent on me, but if I teach you to fish you can always feed yourself.
self satisfaction comes from within
man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers
Debate........
Luck.....I believe in luck, and I am the best weapon to improve my odds in finding luck.
Lucky is walking into a customer, and he is furious with my competition :)
Lucky is finding a $100 bill in your yard after the snow melted reveling it.:)
Lucky not to get hit in car accidents.
getting lucky on valentines day.
above is luck I have been working on recently.
Nothing to debate

Crazy is the man who thinks armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama got re-elected.
Crazy is the man who thinks Texas would be divided into 5 states.
Crazy is the man who makes public online death threats, in an age where nothing ever goes away.
Crazy is the man who claims he is walking some righteous path with his views on abortion, yet gleefully votes for Mitt Romney, who made 50 million dollars off the abortion trade. I wonder if Obama did that, anyone would get their feathers ruffled?
Crazy is the man who claims to have been fishing for Marlin and standing in a parking lot in Ohio at the same time.
Crazy is the man who claimed Romney would win by a landslide.
Crazy is the man who questions others maturity, after he personally wrote "Then you do the diarrhea dance, It's where you go poopie in your pants".
Crazy is the man who does all of the above, and then asks others how it feels to be wrong all the time.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me. My great conspiracy is the fact that I attended a Christian school for 12 years, with extensive theological studies. Boy, you caught me there. I almost got away with my statements being...absolutely...correct? Like I said, you really showed me.
Funny though how you seem to look down on the Christian schooling I was raised with. I couldn't agree with you more.
a whole 12 years of school in a row.....wow

some accomplishment.

can you perform math equations and write grocery lists too?

if you can, then you fit in the top 40% of all High school graduates.

Catholic elementary school does not make you an expert in religion, and you dropped out.

preliminary school is all you completed, unless you went to kindergarden. If so you dropped out your senior year.

To earn a college degree, you missed years of Formal Education. 4 at minimum. Those at the age when the brain is developing.

Formal education is very different from Nuns teaching you to tie your shoes, and draw within lines.

sorry you missed it....I am sure it was someone else's fault.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

When you say I am mad, the trolls on here are a plague ruining this country
Your anger only hurts you, not them.

Proverbs 11:17
"When you’re kind to others, you help yourself;
when you’re cruel to others, you hurt yourself."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
It is 5:30 Am, and I took a break from Topix, and will again till tomorrow AM.
When you say I am mad, the trolls on here are a plague ruining this country
All your above excuses for deviant behavior are excuses.
Maybe AIDS infected people need banned from public places and all hospitals and clinics?
a needle may stick an uninfected person.
with guns the thought of someone shooting someone has people wanting a ban, but there is far greater chance of getting AIDS at the hospital because of some deviants bedroom play.
OOps, another lie. It's now 2:15 P.M. and you are still on here lying and even changing into Hey Stupid (well, that does fit you to a T)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
some accomplishment.
Catholic elementary school does not make you an expert in religion, and you dropped out.
preliminary school is all you completed, unless you went to kindergarden. If so you dropped out your senior year.
To earn a college degree, you missed years of Formal Education. 4 at minimum. Those at the age when the brain is developing.
Formal education is very different from Nuns teaching you to tie your shoes, and draw within lines.
BUT, BUT, you admitted to being home-schooled and having an affair with mommy. Ooops, I meant teacher.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

kuda wrote:
Even better, it would finally put an end to the myth of identity itself. All bearers would think and speak alike the words of the same script without any hint of pretense of possessing separate souls — just one folk, one leader, one nation under god with liberty and justice for all. God bless America and Rush Limbaugh. Mega-kudos, mien leader!
I'm not aware of any conservative politician (or republican, for that matter) that would advocate that. However, I found out yesterday that Obama has created his own law that makes it illegal for a business to lay off workers in order to avoid the ObamaCare mandate. Any business that lays off employees, and, as a result, escapes the mandates, has to sign a statement, under penalty of perjury, that they didn't do it because of ObamaCare.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...

So, that's illegal on several levels. First, you have Obama making laws. The president isn't the legislative branch -- he's the executive branch. Then, you have the govt threatening to punish a business for making a financial decision it was forced to make because of heavy mandates imposed on it by said govt. Then, the govt bullies the business into silence by threatening legal action, if the business tells the truth about its motives for the lay offs. You don't see these as totalitarian actions?

Are you so hung up on whatever prejudices you have against God and/or republicans, that you're missing what's going on right under your nose?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
"More gay references"-Mutt
No, that was a link from CNS. Here's a gay reference for you:

AIDS remains a gay disease
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2010/09/23/hiv...

What's your problem, anyway? Are gay news sources not credible?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger only hurts you, not them.
Proverbs 11:17
"When you’re kind to others, you help yourself;
when you’re cruel to others, you hurt yourself."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
then introduce pot to kettle.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>BUT, BUT, you admitted to being home-schooled and having an affair with mommy. Ooops, I meant teacher.
except except except except I was not home schooled, and you are a punk.

you still burning tires for heat?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
BUT, BUT, you admitted to being home-schooled and having an affair with mommy. Ooops, I meant teacher.
You little Nazis must be bad parents, if you think your kids are better off being raised by the govt than by you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>A gem of wisdom from a TonkaToyTruckload of an idiot.
The sentence structure part of that home-schooling you had didn't work out to well.
I guess paying attention would be hard when you were having an affair with the teacher.
Bump.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
some accomplishment.
I'm sorry. Did I mention I went to a Catholic or Christian school? Thou shalt not lie. What's that from?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more envy?
while I was having an affair with the teacher, you were jacking yourself off.
nothing has changed.
you are still jacking yourself off, and the teacher wakes up next to me each morning.
Not home schooled, huh?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You little Nazis must be bad parents, if you think your kids are better off being raised by the govt than by you.
They would probably be better educated than you obviously. Well, that wouldn't take much though.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
How could the federal government possibly prove such a thing?
Ever since Commie Care infected America, we've been treated to hundreds of stories told by people losing their insurance, businesses cutting their full-time workers to part-time, and businesses not expanding over 50 employees so as not to be cursed by Commie Care.
Now the commies have figured out a way to silence business adjustments due to Commie Care: make them sign a form.....
Right. This is even more egregious than the IRS's targeting of conservative groups.

Silencing dissent is one of the first things a totalitarian-minded regime does. It's a bad sign.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was a link from CNS. Here's a gay reference for you:
AIDS remains a gay disease
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2010/09/23/hiv...
What's your problem, anyway? Are gay news sources not credible?
No problem, lil' poochie. Just wondering why you always seem so knowledgeable about that old "abomination in the eyes of the Lord". Remember when you were trying to twist the "liberal's" words to catch him in hypocrisy? Tell us, oh wonder of liberty, tour personal feelings on the rights of gay people to get married in this free nation. Speak to us of the foundation upon your "liberty and justice for all" flag waves from upon high. Quote from the good book, your views on climate change, in the face of God's undeniable instruction to be good stewards of this earth. Be filled with the spirit, as you profess your unconditional love for the gay, Muslim abortion doctor, as your savior and nothing short of the son of God has clearly instructed you to do. Writhe in rapture on the floor of the church, with a serpent, nay I say 2 serpents in each hand, as you tell us Christ's views on the odds of a rich man entering the kingdom of God! Save your hypocrite garbage for the bleary eyed flock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1

Search the Westlake Forum:
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••