Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25258 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't say anything differently when I'm logged in, than when I'm not.
So, why aren't you log into your acct, chicken shit?
Oh registered on Topix as Super Mutt, now posting under another name. You obviously don't have anything to hide. Ha ha ha ha! I can call myself anything I want on here. Just as long as I don't stoop to the level of agreeing with my own posts like some kind of conniving scum bag, what difference does it make? We can all see I'm the only one posting from Canton and established that over a year ago. Now about you not using the account you took the time to register on here...Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Busted again.

You're just made because of how stupid you look right now. Judging by just how completely feeble you look right now, you must be awfully mad.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25259 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh registered on Topix as Super Mutt, now posting under another name. You obviously don't have anything to hide. Ha ha ha ha! I can call myself anything I want on here. Just as long as I don't stoop to the level of agreeing with my own posts like some kind of conniving scum bag, what difference does it make? We can all see I'm the only one posting from Canton and established that over a year ago. Now about you not using the account you took the time to register on here...Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Busted again.
You're just made because of how stupid you look right now. Judging by just how completely feeble you look right now, you must be awfully mad.
You're desperate, as usual. Everyone knows I'm mutt/Super Mutt. The only one who seems confused is you.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25260 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Now please. Your constant links to gay websites in a public forum is starting to get old. You have already been proven to be a conniving liar and a clown. What else is it that is so important for you to prove on here and what does it have to do with all the gay websites you keep offering to this political debate?
Is posting a news article from a gay news source offensive?
vcfdedsx

Cincinnati, OH

#25261 Feb 11, 2014
oooby
Canton

Canton, OH

#25262 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're desperate, as usual. Everyone knows I'm mutt/Super Mutt. The only one who seems confused is you.
No confusion on the matter whatsoever. I laughed at you because you didn't want your radical views associated with your registered name, and you proved me right. Nice try lil' trooper, but VOID.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25263 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Just strange that you have posted so many of them when no one but you seems to care. Typical Tea Bagger. You can use any version of the definition you like.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25264 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, since you brought it up...again, does the Bible you believe in have any opinions on the gays? Ha ha ha ha! Go lay down, tired old dog. You just don't have what it takes.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25265 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
No confusion on the matter whatsoever. I laughed at you because you didn't want your radical views associated with your registered name, and you proved me right. Nice try lil' trooper, but VOID.
Go back and look at what I posted when I was logged in as Super Mutt. No difference whatsoever. PLUS, I have stated that I am the same person.

That high IQ of yours is something special alright, HAHA.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25266 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey, since you brought it up...again, does the Bible you believe in have any opinions on the gays?
Didn't you study the bible? You said you took 12 years of theological studies, or something like that. So, what does it say?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25267 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Not at all. Just strange that you have posted so many of them when no one but you seems to care. Typical Tea Bagger. You can use any version of the definition you like.
I guess your "High IQ" can't handle too much information, with these obscure sources like Newsbusters, Wikipedia, a G&L news article being thrown at you all at once. That 3rd grade reading level of yours is getting quite a workout.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25268 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I encourage everyone to Google Tea Bagger and then read what it says on Wikipedia.
OK, this should make for an interesting experiment. Using Google to search for "teabagger", here what I get:

"Search Results

Urban Dictionary: teabagger
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ;
Urban Dictionary
teabagger. multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his ...

Tea bag (sexual act)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)&#8206;
Wikipedia
According to columnist Dan Savage, the person whose scrotum is being stimulated is known as "the teabagger" and "the teabaggee" is the one giving the ...
&#8206;Oral sex - &#8206;Social ridicule and harassment - &#8206;In video games - &#8206;References
Tea bag (disambiguation)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (disambiguation)&#8206;
Wikipedia
Look up teabag, teabagged, teabagging, or teabagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.... Tea bag protests, another name for the Tea Party protests; Teabagger,...

teabagger - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teabagger&#8206 ;
Wiktionary
In this context, the term "teabagger" is a reasonably conceived informal name for an affiliate of the Tea Party, and as a word in the news, it earned a mention for ...

The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'- The Week
theweek.com/article/.../the-evolution-of-the-... ;
The Week
May 5, 2010 - Tea Party activists are outraged by the revelation that Obama once used the term "tea baggers" to describe them. But the coinage wasn't ..."

That was the top 5 Google hits. And you are right, Canton. Nothing in any of them to indicate a homosexual aspect to the sexual act. That last link is an interesting history of the use of the term in a political context:

"Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" "
Canton

Canton, OH

#25269 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you study the bible? You said you took 12 years of theological studies, or something like that. So, what does it say?
In Leviticus, it tells us that gays are evil. I don't believe in the Bible one bit, as only inbred Tea Bagging morons would have to be told it is wrong to kill. How are your personal views when it comes to gays, in comparison with the "infallible word of God"?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25270 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your "High IQ" can't handle too much information, with these obscure sources like Newsbusters, Wikipedia, a G&L news article being thrown at you all at once. That 3rd grade reading level of yours is getting quite a workout.
I'm sorry. I was too busy reading Old Guy, politely making you out to be a fool and a liar again. What was it that your home schooled, statistically proven to be lower IQ trying to tell me? Let me guess. Back in 1783, gays used to be called home schoolers and you found the information in an ancient tome under your house that only you can read. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! You just keep on a failing. I think I'll have some friends over tonight, just so we can all have a good laugh at how stupid I have made you look on here. For that, I thank you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25271 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so smart, you got busted agreeing with one of your own posts under another name. Then you were so smart, that you got busted again trying to lie and claim you were all different people. Your intelligence even went as far as to post as if you were in New York, not realizing that the posts were 1 minute apart. How completely weak. You lost, son. You can lie to yourself all day, but as I demonstrated by calling you out, time and time again, you just don't have what it takes., lil' trooper. Like I said. We'll let you know if we need any obscure homosexual references explained to us, as you are ever so quite the expert in these matters.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25272 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look at what I posted when I was logged in as Super Mutt. No difference whatsoever. PLUS, I have stated that I am the same person.
That high IQ of yours is something special alright, HAHA.
Sure, just like how you and "seriously" often have heated debates on other forums with each other. A point that you fell silent on when I pointed out the posts are timed and dated. Keep trying though, lil' trooper. You are almost valid...somewhere. To me, you're just a proven lie with a keyboard. One might even say you are VOID.
Noticed

Croton, OH

#25273 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just like how you and "seriously" often have heated debates on other forums with each other. A point that you fell silent on when I pointed out the posts are timed and dated. Keep trying though, lil' trooper. You are almost valid...somewhere. To me, you're just a proven lie with a keyboard. One might even say you are VOID.
Anyone notice the topic of this rag? Do you see the ignorance showing of the kids fussing back and forth, back and forth, day and night, night and day! This must be their only life! We have heard of alcoholics and gamblers, but this is a new low! Waaaaaa if you don't say it my way, I'm going to cry! Try this- state your opinion, then, get the hell off! Just think- you will have 8 extra hours, a day, to do something productive! Just saying!
Canton

Canton, OH

#25274 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are human garbage.
hunting season starts soon.
What EXACTLY do you mean by "Hunting season starts soon"? Go ahead and tell us all, what you were implying by the statement "Hunting season starts soon". Pretend you are in a court of law, and give us all an incite as to what that phrase might mean.

Anyone want to chime in on their immediate gut reaction as to what you think he was implying here? See how low these violent rightwingers have to stoop when you mentally toss them around the forum like retarded ragdolls?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25275 Feb 11, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, this should make for an interesting experiment. Using Google to search for "teabagger", here what I get:
"Search Results
Urban Dictionary: teabagger
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ;
Urban Dictionary
teabagger. multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his ...
Tea bag (sexual act)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)&#8206;
Wikipedia
According to columnist Dan Savage, the person whose scrotum is being stimulated is known as "the teabagger" and "the teabaggee" is the one giving the ...
&#8206;Oral sex - &#8206;Social ridicule and harassment - &#8206;In video games - &#8206;References
Tea bag (disambiguation)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (disambiguation)&#8206;
Wikipedia
Look up teabag, teabagged, teabagging, or teabagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.... Tea bag protests, another name for the Tea Party protests; Teabagger,...
teabagger - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teabagger&#8206 ;
Wiktionary
In this context, the term "teabagger" is a reasonably conceived informal name for an affiliate of the Tea Party, and as a word in the news, it earned a mention for ...
The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'- The Week
theweek.com/article/.../the-evolution-of-the-... ;
The Week
May 5, 2010 - Tea Party activists are outraged by the revelation that Obama once used the term "tea baggers" to describe them. But the coinage wasn't ..."
That was the top 5 Google hits. And you are right, Canton. Nothing in any of them to indicate a homosexual aspect to the sexual act. That last link is an interesting history of the use of the term in a political context:
"Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" "
Considering, one might even say the websites that mutt chose were "obscure".
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25276 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
You're becoming more ridiculous by the day with this paranoia you have going on. In your mind, I'm everyone except poo-boy and Old Guy. Haha!
Canton

Canton, OH

#25279 Feb 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
All web sites that show you were wrong are obscure to you.
The fact that you make the phrase "Ghost trucking weather expert" an actual thing about sums you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Aug 29 kkovacic 59
North Ridgeville High School Transportation Aug 17 MonicaC 1
health Aug 12 drwill 1
News Group circulates petitions aimed at keeping Lak... Aug 2 kwarren 1
Loud noise Jul '15 jay 4
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul '15 kimberly 2
front yards are not storage areas (1895 Columbi... Jul '15 jpritchard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages