Canton

Canton, OH

#25210 Feb 10, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
By "took it there", do you mean telling you the meaning of the slur you've been throwing around?
If you knew what it meant beforehand, just have the balls (pardon the pun) to admit it. But if you were stupidly mimicking what you hear from other left-wing freaks ... well ... carry on as normal.
I'm sure when you were a choir boy in church, you learned that the oral sex act of tea bagging (Also see common term for Tea Party member), was strictly between a lad and his preacher, but according to the first several links that come up when you Google it, it makes no mention of the act being between two men. If the many people from Chillicothe, who completely agree with you and live in your head, had been on this thread for more that a month or so, you would have seen how out of touch I had already called the Tea Party being, for proudly calling themselves Tea Baggers. It's really not a matter of whether I knew what the term meant. It's much more about a little worm who tried to make something out of me using the common term of Tea Party members being called Tea Baggers. Your little games just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. Get it right, lil' commie Putin fan.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25211 Feb 10, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
By "took it there", do you mean telling you the meaning of the slur you've been throwing around?
If you knew what it meant beforehand, just have the balls (pardon the pun) to admit it. But if you were stupidly mimicking what you hear from other left-wing freaks ... well ... carry on as normal.
I guess what I'm trying to say is you gargle nutsacks for expired car wash coupons...or what you like to call "Carrying on as normal". The ignorant, racist, fascist agenda of people holding signs that say "Keep your government hands off my Medicare" is what makes you a Tea Bagger. That whole nutsack gargling thing you do is just a hobby. In my opinion, that is.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25212 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Just read an article that shows that 82% of our nation's debt was spent by Republicans. Now what was it you guys have been crying about for years? Some one has some explaining to do. Let me know if you want links, or you can Google it and find 20 on your own. Sorry, none of them are from the oil billionaire Koch brothers Heritage Foundation. You know, them corporate guys who directly pay all the Tea Party candidates.(Also see 14 signs of Fascism)
you can't read.

your article is as full of chit as you are.

you are a terrorist, and a plague on America.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25213 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess what I'm trying to say is you gargle nutsacks for expired car wash coupons...or what you like to call "Carrying on as normal". The ignorant, racist, fascist agenda of people holding signs that say "Keep your government hands off my Medicare" is what makes you a Tea Bagger. That whole nutsack gargling thing you do is just a hobby. In my opinion, that is.
you are human garbage.

hunting season starts soon.
chief

Columbus, OH

#25214 Feb 11, 2014
Now remember Reality, it has a AR-15.oooooh. I think they said it was hydrodipped to resemble a hairy nutsack too. ;).

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#25215 Feb 11, 2014
Anyone who isn't a failed republican or a failed democrat.

Charlie Earl sounds like the smartest choice...
noticed

Croton, OH

#25216 Feb 11, 2014
geminimoon66 wrote:
Anyone who isn't a failed republican or a failed democrat.
Charlie Earl sounds like the smartest choice...
Anyone notice the topic of this rag? Do you see the ignorance showing of the kids fussing back and forth, back and forth, day and night, night and day! This must be their only life! We have heard of alcoholics and gamblers, but this is a new low! Waaaaaa if you don't say it my way, I'm going to cry! Try this- state your opinion, then, get the hell off! Just think- you will have 8 extra hours, a day, to do something productive! Just saying!
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25217 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
I'm sure when you were a choir boy in church, you learned that the oral sex act of tea bagging (Also see common term for Tea Party member), was strictly between a lad and his preacher, but according to the first several links that come up when you Google it, it makes no mention of the act being between two men.
Actually, I never heard that teabagging was done to boys by preachers. Is this one of your pope fantasies?

Rachel MadCow had a segment on her show about the origin of the term, which I provided the link to. Not sure why you're insisting that "teabagger" isn't gay slang, or that it's some obscure meaning.

From WordIQ.com :
"Gay slang (sometimes gayspeak) refers to slang used predominantly among gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders."
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Gay_slang#T

"Tearoom: A public lavatory where men (including men who do not identify as gay) meet for sex."

"Teabagging: Usually done by male go-go boys to club patrons, where the dancer will place his scrotum on the forehead of the bar patron."

That explains why only certain groups knew what "teabagger" meant when some Tea Party members naively called themselves that.
Your little games just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. Get it right, lil' commie Putin fan.
Haha! You go around using a slur you don't understand, then can't even research it adequately once it's explained to you. Go back to your pope fantasies, drone.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25218 Feb 11, 2014
chief wrote:
Now remember Reality, it has a AR-15.oooooh. I think they said it was hydrodipped to resemble a hairy nutsack too. ;).
22's are for kids.

and you eat nut sacks, so now you know where dinner is.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25219 Feb 11, 2014
noticed wrote:
Anyone notice the topic of this rag? Do you see the ignorance showing of the kids fussing back and forth, back and forth, day and night, night and day! This must be their only life! We have heard of alcoholics and gamblers, but this is a new low! Waaaaaa if you don't say it my way, I'm going to cry! Try this- state your opinion, then, get the hell off! Just think- you will have 8 extra hours, a day, to do something productive! Just saying!
And here you are, interjecting your opinion about the direction this thread has taken, and how much time you think we're on here. You don't have anything better to do?

You've stated your opinion, so get the hell off.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25221 Feb 11, 2014
"Mica Rosenberg reports at Reuters that major oil companies including Chevron, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, and Sunoco were paid twice for dealing with leaks from underground fuel storage tanks ó once from government funds and again, secretly, from insurance companies. Court documents show many of the cases and settlement agreements follow a similar pattern, accusing the oil companies of 'double-dipping' by collecting both special state funds and insurance money for the same tank cleanups. Some states say any insurance payouts should have gone to them since they covered the cost of the work.'It appears this was a really common practice and it's very disconcerting,' says Colorado Attorney General John Suthers.'Basically the companies were defrauding the state.' Approximately 40 states and the District of Columbia have special funds to cover the costs of removing and replacing the old tanks, excavating tainted dirt and pumping out dirty groundwater. Since 1988, there have been more than half a million leaky tanks reported across the country. Nearly 80,000 spills still are waiting to be cleaned up.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25222 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
22's are for kids.
and you eat nut sacks, so now you know where dinner is.
Nice try. You already were busted so save your "clever" plan to cover your tracks.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25223 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I never heard that teabagging was done to boys by preachers. Is this one of your pope fantasies?
Rachel MadCow had a segment on her show about the origin of the term, which I provided the link to. Not sure why you're insisting that "teabagger" isn't gay slang, or that it's some obscure meaning.
From WordIQ.com :
"Gay slang (sometimes gayspeak) refers to slang used predominantly among gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders."
"Tearoom: A public lavatory where men (including men who do not identify as gay) meet for sex."
"Teabagging: Usually done by male go-go boys to club patrons, where the dancer will place his scrotum on the forehead of the bar patron."
That explains why only certain groups knew what "teabagger" meant when some Tea Party members naively called themselves that.
<quoted text>
Haha! You go around using a slur you don't understand, then can't even research it adequately once it's explained to you. Go back to your pope fantasies, drone.
Wow, you are a hero in the world of gay slang terms. An expert in all things Tea Bagger. Considering the term has been used with the Tea Party for years, it's just another example of how out of touch you Tea Baggers really are. You can go to your obscure gay websites you are so familiar with, but I'll stick with the first 20 web sites that come up when you Google it. Certain groups have been "Tea Bagging" in games for a decade. Just not the Lawrence Welk fans who make up the failed and corporate sponsored Tea Party
Canton

Canton, OH

#25224 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
From WordIQ.com :
<quoted text>
Interesting that lesbians use that term all the time according to you. Since you are the go to guy for all things gay, care to explain how those girls manage to tea bag each other? FAIL!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#25225 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are, interjecting your opinion about the direction this thread has taken, and how much time you think we're on here. You don't have anything better to do?
You've stated your opinion, so get the hell off.
Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25226 Feb 11, 2014
Oh and...be sure to read up on what good stewards to God's creation the oil companies you guys worship have been...Oopsie...Fact Time!

"Mica Rosenberg reports at Reuters that major oil companies including Chevron, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, and Sunoco were paid twice for dealing with leaks from underground fuel storage tanks ó once from government funds and again, secretly, from insurance companies. Court documents show many of the cases and settlement agreements follow a similar pattern, accusing the oil companies of 'double-dipping' by collecting both special state funds and insurance money for the same tank cleanups. Some states say any insurance payouts should have gone to them since they covered the cost of the work.'It appears this was a really common practice and it's very disconcerting,' says Colorado Attorney General John Suthers.'Basically the companies were defrauding the state.' Approximately 40 states and the District of Columbia have special funds to cover the costs of removing and replacing the old tanks, excavating tainted dirt and pumping out dirty groundwater. Since 1988, there have been more than half a million leaky tanks reported across the country. Nearly 80,000 spills still are waiting to be cleaned up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25227 Feb 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
that is the plan.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25228 Feb 11, 2014
"I think itís fair to say that that helped to create the Teabaggers".- President Barack Obama

Obama told you guys you like to suck nuts...unless of course...
Reality Check

Van Wert, OH

#25229 Feb 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
You'll have to excuse Jeffrey's lapdog, he thinks he's being a good Christian.
You know, turning the other cheek, and treating his fellow humans with respect...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25230 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the plan.
Are you patriotically fleeing the country again? You kookie little fringe groupie. Will you ever be right? Stick to imaginary friends in your head like mutt, the self proclaimed butt nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb 19 Michael 2
Man found dead after car plunge over cliff alon... Feb 15 freethinkradio do... 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Feb 1 scary doctor 57
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Jan '15 Maureen 2
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jan '15 Pat 25
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Jan '15 Helen8809 6
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]