Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#25215 Feb 11, 2014
Anyone who isn't a failed republican or a failed democrat.

Charlie Earl sounds like the smartest choice...
noticed

Danville, OH

#25216 Feb 11, 2014
geminimoon66 wrote:
Anyone who isn't a failed republican or a failed democrat.
Charlie Earl sounds like the smartest choice...
Anyone notice the topic of this rag? Do you see the ignorance showing of the kids fussing back and forth, back and forth, day and night, night and day! This must be their only life! We have heard of alcoholics and gamblers, but this is a new low! Waaaaaa if you don't say it my way, I'm going to cry! Try this- state your opinion, then, get the hell off! Just think- you will have 8 extra hours, a day, to do something productive! Just saying!
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25217 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
I'm sure when you were a choir boy in church, you learned that the oral sex act of tea bagging (Also see common term for Tea Party member), was strictly between a lad and his preacher, but according to the first several links that come up when you Google it, it makes no mention of the act being between two men.
Actually, I never heard that teabagging was done to boys by preachers. Is this one of your pope fantasies?

Rachel MadCow had a segment on her show about the origin of the term, which I provided the link to. Not sure why you're insisting that "teabagger" isn't gay slang, or that it's some obscure meaning.

From WordIQ.com :
"Gay slang (sometimes gayspeak) refers to slang used predominantly among gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders."
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Gay_slang#T

"Tearoom: A public lavatory where men (including men who do not identify as gay) meet for sex."

"Teabagging: Usually done by male go-go boys to club patrons, where the dancer will place his scrotum on the forehead of the bar patron."

That explains why only certain groups knew what "teabagger" meant when some Tea Party members naively called themselves that.
Your little games just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs. Get it right, lil' commie Putin fan.
Haha! You go around using a slur you don't understand, then can't even research it adequately once it's explained to you. Go back to your pope fantasies, drone.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25218 Feb 11, 2014
chief wrote:
Now remember Reality, it has a AR-15.oooooh. I think they said it was hydrodipped to resemble a hairy nutsack too. ;).
22's are for kids.

and you eat nut sacks, so now you know where dinner is.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25219 Feb 11, 2014
noticed wrote:
Anyone notice the topic of this rag? Do you see the ignorance showing of the kids fussing back and forth, back and forth, day and night, night and day! This must be their only life! We have heard of alcoholics and gamblers, but this is a new low! Waaaaaa if you don't say it my way, I'm going to cry! Try this- state your opinion, then, get the hell off! Just think- you will have 8 extra hours, a day, to do something productive! Just saying!
And here you are, interjecting your opinion about the direction this thread has taken, and how much time you think we're on here. You don't have anything better to do?

You've stated your opinion, so get the hell off.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25221 Feb 11, 2014
"Mica Rosenberg reports at Reuters that major oil companies including Chevron, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, and Sunoco were paid twice for dealing with leaks from underground fuel storage tanks — once from government funds and again, secretly, from insurance companies. Court documents show many of the cases and settlement agreements follow a similar pattern, accusing the oil companies of 'double-dipping' by collecting both special state funds and insurance money for the same tank cleanups. Some states say any insurance payouts should have gone to them since they covered the cost of the work.'It appears this was a really common practice and it's very disconcerting,' says Colorado Attorney General John Suthers.'Basically the companies were defrauding the state.' Approximately 40 states and the District of Columbia have special funds to cover the costs of removing and replacing the old tanks, excavating tainted dirt and pumping out dirty groundwater. Since 1988, there have been more than half a million leaky tanks reported across the country. Nearly 80,000 spills still are waiting to be cleaned up.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25222 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
22's are for kids.
and you eat nut sacks, so now you know where dinner is.
Nice try. You already were busted so save your "clever" plan to cover your tracks.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25223 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I never heard that teabagging was done to boys by preachers. Is this one of your pope fantasies?
Rachel MadCow had a segment on her show about the origin of the term, which I provided the link to. Not sure why you're insisting that "teabagger" isn't gay slang, or that it's some obscure meaning.
From WordIQ.com :
"Gay slang (sometimes gayspeak) refers to slang used predominantly among gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders."
"Tearoom: A public lavatory where men (including men who do not identify as gay) meet for sex."
"Teabagging: Usually done by male go-go boys to club patrons, where the dancer will place his scrotum on the forehead of the bar patron."
That explains why only certain groups knew what "teabagger" meant when some Tea Party members naively called themselves that.
<quoted text>
Haha! You go around using a slur you don't understand, then can't even research it adequately once it's explained to you. Go back to your pope fantasies, drone.
Wow, you are a hero in the world of gay slang terms. An expert in all things Tea Bagger. Considering the term has been used with the Tea Party for years, it's just another example of how out of touch you Tea Baggers really are. You can go to your obscure gay websites you are so familiar with, but I'll stick with the first 20 web sites that come up when you Google it. Certain groups have been "Tea Bagging" in games for a decade. Just not the Lawrence Welk fans who make up the failed and corporate sponsored Tea Party
Canton

Canton, OH

#25224 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
From WordIQ.com :
<quoted text>
Interesting that lesbians use that term all the time according to you. Since you are the go to guy for all things gay, care to explain how those girls manage to tea bag each other? FAIL!
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#25225 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are, interjecting your opinion about the direction this thread has taken, and how much time you think we're on here. You don't have anything better to do?
You've stated your opinion, so get the hell off.
Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25226 Feb 11, 2014
Oh and...be sure to read up on what good stewards to God's creation the oil companies you guys worship have been...Oopsie...Fact Time!

"Mica Rosenberg reports at Reuters that major oil companies including Chevron, Exxon, ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, and Sunoco were paid twice for dealing with leaks from underground fuel storage tanks — once from government funds and again, secretly, from insurance companies. Court documents show many of the cases and settlement agreements follow a similar pattern, accusing the oil companies of 'double-dipping' by collecting both special state funds and insurance money for the same tank cleanups. Some states say any insurance payouts should have gone to them since they covered the cost of the work.'It appears this was a really common practice and it's very disconcerting,' says Colorado Attorney General John Suthers.'Basically the companies were defrauding the state.' Approximately 40 states and the District of Columbia have special funds to cover the costs of removing and replacing the old tanks, excavating tainted dirt and pumping out dirty groundwater. Since 1988, there have been more than half a million leaky tanks reported across the country. Nearly 80,000 spills still are waiting to be cleaned up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25227 Feb 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
that is the plan.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25228 Feb 11, 2014
"I think it’s fair to say that that helped to create the Teabaggers".- President Barack Obama

Obama told you guys you like to suck nuts...unless of course...
Reality Check

Lima, OH

#25229 Feb 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
You'll have to excuse Jeffrey's lapdog, he thinks he's being a good Christian.
You know, turning the other cheek, and treating his fellow humans with respect...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25230 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the plan.
Are you patriotically fleeing the country again? You kookie little fringe groupie. Will you ever be right? Stick to imaginary friends in your head like mutt, the self proclaimed butt nut.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25231 Feb 11, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Wow, look who the new boss is. Are you going to get mad and take your ball home if we don't obey?
Did you bother to read the person's post I responded to?

Are you Canton? I was just wondering because you're so dumb.
Reality Check

Lima, OH

#25232 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll probably just keep making dresses from women's skin, and AR15s from human ballsacks and letting his lets his hired help clean his pink truck while he volcano zip-lines to Best Buy for another day of patriotic marlin fishin' and zero medication or work.
Then the riots start...
Canton

Canton, OH

#25233 Feb 11, 2014
1st site to come up on Google for the term Tea Baggers

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

"a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging"

Strange how mutt can only imagine the act being done between two men. Very telling.

Also, you must be using a different version of Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)

"To tea bag is a slang term for the sexual act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a willing sexual partner for pleasure or onto the face or head of another person. The name of the practice, when it is done in a repeated in-and-out motion, is derived from its passing resemblance to the dipping of a tea bag into a cup of hot water as a method of brewing tea. As a form of non-penetrative sex, it can be done for its own enjoyment or as foreplay."

Strange. No mention of two men in there again. Mutt must have the inside scoop on where to find the obscure gay websites.

Now I know that you feel it is very important to clear up any heterosexual notions of the term Tea Bagger, but the big boys have a country to save from the Bush fiasco, so don't feel offended if nobody cares about your overwhelming desire to make the term gay.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25234 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bother to read the person's post I responded to?
Are you Canton? I was just wondering because you're so dumb.
I mean just because non-religious folks like me have statistically higher IQs than the talking snake club, and just because I make you look like a moron on here on a daily basis, in no way makes me "dumb". Sure, I don't have to try very hard to make you look like a stammering buffoon, but that's more of a reflection on you, than it is on me. Like when you agreed with your own post and I busted you. Too easy. We will let you know if we need any gay interpretations of commonly used terms though.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25235 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Interesting that lesbians use that term all the time according to you. Since you are the go to guy for all things gay, care to explain how those girls manage to tea bag each other? FAIL!
Lol, how do you function without someone explaining things to you all the time?

If you had bothered to go to the site, you would have seen that the quote came from an online dictionary of slang used predominately in the LGBT community ... some of the terms apply only to gays, some only to lesbians, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dream Team to take on Harlem Wizards in basketball (Nov '09) Jan 13 themoonvilletunnel 2
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... Jan 12 Rochelle anthony 2
Review: Avon Family Dentistry - Geoffrey L Stef... (Oct '08) Jan 9 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER 58
Sheline Dec 27 Mimi 2
News Drunk man claims FBI bugged his tooth; wanted w... Dec '16 Tara Biddulph 1
News Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less t... (Sep '12) Nov '16 John Smith 56
who should be our President? Nov '16 Ruth Ann 1

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages