“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24959 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical rightwing fascist, inbred hillbilly, defensive homophobic response. But why won't you apologize to the American people? There must be some reason why you are avoiding the question. You climb down off your cousin and think about that. Also, don't you EVER forget what the American people told you to do with your fascist agenda (Also see the last 2 presidential elections) Get it right, lil' Putin fan.
Is that why the GOP owns the US House, 30 governors offices and 31 state legislatures, Bruce?
WILLY DAWWG

Ada, OH

#24960 Feb 3, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Another of Canton's ass bandit buddies, are you?
hey buttbanger, in your profession, you are known as the catcher./////////

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24961 Feb 3, 2014
WILLY DAWWG wrote:
<quoted text>hey buttbanger, in your profession, you are known as the catcher./////////
What's the matter, rump ranger? Trying to recruit on Topix?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24963 Feb 3, 2014
mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
I have a couple more questions for you. What are you thoughts about these things ...
The common consensus seems to be that humans evolved from primates in S Africa and became hominids.
Humans are part of the biological family Hominidae, which also includes 2 species of chimpanzees, 2 species of gorillas and 2 species of orangutans.(There were other members of this family, but now they are extinct.)
mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
It's also accepted as fact that this transformation took millions of years to occur.
Hominids have been on Earth for 7 million years. They arose from an earlier family, Hylobatidae, commonly known as gibbons. About 6 million years ago, there was a common hominid ancestor that gave rise to both chimpanzees and humans. The first modern humans (H. sapiens) appeared in eastern Africa roughly 200,000 years ago.
mutt wrote:
The only evidence of these so-called hominids are a few skulls and skeletons and single bones and teeth.
No, there are MANY fossil examples. Here's a list of notable ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_ev...
mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
Now, it seems very unlikely to me that, after having existed for millions of years, every single hominid is dead.
And how likely would it seem to you that every single dinosaur, after being the dominant life form for 135 million years, would also be dead? There are many extinct animals and plants.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24964 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>Is that why the GOP owns the US House, 30 governors offices and 31 state legislatures, Bruce?
Yah, the same GOP that called you Tea Baggers a bunch of kooks.(Also see the most ineffective Congress in the history of the United States of America) Get it right, lil' Nazi boy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24965 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>Is that why the GOP owns the US House, 30 governors offices and 31 state legislatures, Bruce?
Hey neat. You just posted who America blames for the Government shutdown. So-o-o-o popular is this most ineffective Congress in all of the history of this nation. Now if you will excuse me. I just heard Obama's approval rating is rising. this after he spanked your GOP Congress in front of the whole nation. The same GOP who looks at Tea Baggers like you as being about as appealing as a old beer can with a used condom stuck on it. Now goose step around your mom's trailer in rage, because you can't fathom how stupid you look right now.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24966 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a look at the date on the post you keep getting hung up on...yah. Thought so. Still though, whenever you see a post that mentions anything about race, Pops will defensively chime in. Wonder why?
Because I am NOT guilty of such BS. I also think that people throw racism around when they have nothing that is creditable.
OH! I have prejudices. like lazy lay about people, thieves, liars & such, but they come in all shapes, sizes, genders & colors.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24967 Feb 3, 2014
Also, glad to see you wouldn't deny you have a fascist agenda, Bruce.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#24968 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
Also, glad to see you wouldn't deny you have a fascist agenda, Bruce.
I can't tell who's the scariest teabagger anymore.
Between Jeffrey's creation science lapdog, xxxMcVeigh the weather expert, Buffalo Bill's Reality, and UdBTedbundy, these dumbass rightwingers pretty much have the whole batshi t crazy maniacal conservative vibe on lockdown...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24973 Feb 3, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I poke fun at pinheads. I only take serious people seriously. Try harder.
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hesitate to mock him and laugh at him, though...:)

And, if that makes you curious about the "Mods and Rockers":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mods_and_rockers

It was all very important, a long time ago.
Pops

Newport, KY

#24974 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't seen him post. As you will note in my post, I bet HE didn't have a link. But since you are his official spokes person...Sorry XYZ. Shockingly, blacks supported Obama. Here's some whites supporting Romney...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cg-SsXUL1Q8XX
Now it's your turn to apologize to the American people for trying to inflict this on us.
Here you go. Implying that YOU know how individual people voted or who they supported. How immature & baseless of you. But there is little else to expect from you time after time, post after post.
I personally do not believe that many things would have been much different with Romney in office BUT I do see some probable differences. Those being: LESS lying! Many fewer excuses for whatever, More working across the aisle & just more flat out honesty.
I have little idea about the handling of international relations except for the bowing to other heads of state. AND NO CZARS!! Who are accountable to no one other than our current dictator-in-chief. What an end run Obama pulled with that one. OR should I say that 20+.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24975 Feb 3, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You of course happily accept things like paved roads, water, sewer, schools, unemployment compensation, the Post Office, and many many other "government intrusions" which make your life better even as you whine and cry and talk teabagger trash against our government.
Crazy? No, you're just a dumbass hypocrite.
No, you're the dumbass hypocrite and the problem with your thinking is the Post Office and Post Road are spelled out in the US Constitution and the other Government Intrustions are not and are dependent on Wealth Redistrubion Scheme by Progressive Liberals like yourself.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24977 Feb 4, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't tell who's the scariest teabagger anymore.
Between Jeffrey's creation science lapdog, xxxMcVeigh the weather expert, Buffalo Bill's Reality, and UdBTedbundy, these dumbass rightwingers pretty much have the whole batshi t crazy maniacal conservative vibe on lockdown...
do you define dumbazz as living in Van Wert?

it is a chithole full of parasite scum.

why don't you get back to your worm farm.
Huh

Croton, OH

#24978 Feb 4, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go. Implying that YOU know how individual people voted or who they supported. How immature & baseless of you. But there is little else to expect from you time after time, post after post.
I personally do not believe that many things would have been much different with Romney in office BUT I do see some probable differences. Those being: LESS lying! Many fewer excuses for whatever, More working across the aisle & just more flat out honesty.
I have little idea about the handling of international relations except for the bowing to other heads of state. AND NO CZARS!! Who are accountable to no one other than our current dictator-in-chief. What an end run Obama pulled with that one. OR should I say that 20+.
Another majority at one time was the ones that said that the world was flat.(scientists) Another majority was the ones that said that women were NOT smart enough to vote. Another majority was the ones that said Aryans were a superior race. Another majority was the ones that said that American Indians were savages. Another majority at one time would be the ones that they believed in Unicorns, dragons,Yeti's & Sasquatch.(scientists of their day) Another majority would be the ones that believe in the curative & fertility effects of Rhino horns & bear gall bladders (shamans & scientists in their societies), So what is your point? Do I need to go on? I can if you want.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24979 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
do you define dumbazz as living in Van Wert?
it is a chithole full of parasite scum.
why don't you get back to your worm farm.
A gem of wisdom from a TonkaToyTruckload of an idiot.
The sentence structure part of that home-schooling you had didn't work out to well.
I guess paying attention would be hard when you were having an affair with the teacher.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24980 Feb 4, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>A gem of wisdom from a TonkaToyTruckload of an idiot.
The sentence structure part of that home-schooling you had didn't work out to well.
I guess paying attention would be hard when you were having an affair with the teacher.
more envy?

while I was having an affair with the teacher, you were jacking yourself off.

nothing has changed.

you are still jacking yourself off, and the teacher wakes up next to me each morning.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24981 Feb 4, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go. Implying that YOU know how individual people voted or who they supported. How immature & baseless of you. But there is little else to expect from you time after time, post after post.
Reagan had MANY Czars and also, if you are too stupid to realize that the room full of paid plate white folks in the video aren't Romney supporters, then no wonder your posts don't make any sense. You are as senile as the day is long. Now call someone a Putz, then cry about name calling. Seeing it's more likely that you forgot you just called someone a Putz, I won't point out what a hypocrite you are. As far as working "across the aisle", be sure to over look the FACT, that this is the most ineffective and obstructionist Congress in the history of this nation, AND the GOP publically announced that they would try to block and not work with Obama on the first day of his inauguration, on his first term. Americans far and wide, cheered when Obama told you clowns he's moving America forward whether the old hound dogs in Congress work with him or not. You sound crazed and like you are on another planet when you cry about what you don't like about Obama, but what would anyone expect from someone who is too stupid to form his own opinions and has them provided to him by corporations and conniving Tea Bagger emailed newsletters. Screw you, you stammering has been racist and screw your odds of ever being relevant in this great nation again..
Canton

Canton, OH

#24982 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more envy?
nothing has changed.
you are still jacking yourself off, and the teacher wakes up next to me each morning.
That would all be peachy if it weren't for the fact that you were six then and the teacher was a 40 year old man.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24983 Feb 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That would all be peachy if it weren't for the fact that you were six then and the teacher was a 40 year old man.
your facts are written in comic books.

above post is just your fantasy to make yourself feel better.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24984 Feb 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more envy?
nothing has changed.
I'm not even going to touch on that confession. Anybody else want to spell it out in crayon to this idiot? Obviously the word 'home-schooling' was way over his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... 19 hr Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug '14 Conrad 1
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••