animal control

Lafayette, OH

#24942 Feb 3, 2014
"Buying a new toaster should be like a new home mortgage, and if it blows-up in UR face, then UR not at fault?"

Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Soebarkah aka Barack Hussein Obama

no charge
jms

United States

#24944 Feb 3, 2014
Why should I worry about supporting my fellow man. I am a true believer in a totally capitalist system of govt, nit to change subjects. These progressives think its ok to steal my hard earned money and give it away, not my idea of a good system Marxism can never work.
LMFAo

Jackson, OH

#24945 Feb 3, 2014
so we need to go to a system where you dont know what you earned?
we have. at base level it's called inflation. the stupider you are the farther you get from being hands on with the most dollars.

you people are wasting a lot of energy hating fellow man. why don't you try to end world hunger? oh, wait, i forgot, youre not hungry and you dont know the acres to person ratio short of googling.

you all might as well breathe fresh air than start another war. goodbye.
LMFAo

Jackson, OH

#24946 Feb 3, 2014
omg it's been 30 minutes and none of you had some super pretentist crap to spew.

are you all asleep??

if you are so special, why are you not designing something to get the average man off this planet, and in fact, prove to "average joe" the 1969 moon landing happened, or for that fact, we are not surrounded by an oval shaped "magic" net?

why are you not building the tsunami proof water wall?
why are you not harnessing the strength of our sun and multiplying it tenfold on the ground?

get a frigging clue, HATERS. people like you are why human rights violations happen on our soil, to citizens and "foreigners". people like YOU are why we bailout a bank but not a citizen for making likewise stupid manuvuers. ALSO, it is why we have wars, send our boys to die, while killing others children.

GET IT?

i doubt it.
grow up old people.
LMFAo

Jackson, OH

#24947 Feb 3, 2014
what is the biggest problem with american society and the world as a result of how WE live?

the fact that most children are not grown at the legal definition of "grown" (18-21) and yet are well on their way to producing more useless progeny.

and yet, appearently, most people on their deathbed have goofier ideas than the average 30 year old.. yet the average american 30 year old is stuck in poverty....

get a grip. you argue about nonsense. want to fix this country? pretend like you care about another human being and have half a grip on what faces us all. fact? i see no one who recognizes us, let alone faces what we face. so? you are just another screamer in the void. L O L
Canton

Canton, OH

#24949 Feb 3, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> And Obama didn't say that the Islamist terrorist were 'on the run' or losing power or whatever right after 9/11/2012??
Give us all a break if that's all you have in response to this multi-point post.
I am not looking for angry discourse. Only open discussion. What about you?
OR are you trolling again?
Let's have a look at the date on the post you keep getting hung up on...yah. Thought so. Still though, whenever you see a post that mentions anything about race, Pops will defensively chime in. Wonder why?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24950 Feb 3, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I disproved the theory you support. Thermodynamics. Scientifically speaking, none of us are real and the universe doesn't exist.
That's too easy, though. Let's pretend for a minute that we and the world actually exist, and everything evolved from a common ancestor. Where did millions of years of transitional species go between primates and man? There should still be some alive. Primates are still alive. Modern-day man is still alive. Where did everyone else go?
2-1-14 nbcnews.com 5:40a.m. Article on the upcoming Tuesday night debate with creationist Ken Ham against Bill Nye.

Bible as Scientific Evidence:
Creationist Ken Ham of 'Answers in Genesis' view is that the Genesis account of the universe's development and the rise of life on earth is LITERALLY true, including the part about "everything being done in six 24-hour days."
As a young-earth creationist, Ham contends that the universe is only about 6,000 years old. When asked "what about the 70 million-year -old fossil bones of dinosaurs"? The way Ham sees it, those are the,( lol) "MILLENNIA OLD BONES OF ANIMALS REFERRED TO IN LEGENDS AS DRAGONS". "What we BELIEVE about the age of the earth(that it is relatively young) is a consequence of our stand on 'BIBLICAL AUTHORITY', and nothing in OBSERVATIONAL science CONTRADICTS," Ham wrote this week. "You see, WE USE THE BIBLE AS EVIDENCE!"

A readers poll with the option for everyone to vote at around noon on 2-2-14 showed these results:

QU; Where do you stand on the evolution debate?
65,512 votes cast.
I side with Bill Nye -67%- 44,144 votes.
I side with Ken Ham-28%-18,030 votes.
I'm on neither side-5%- 3,338 votes.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24951 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a look at the date on the post you keep getting hung up on...yah. Thought so. Still though, whenever you see a post that mentions anything about race, Pops will defensively chime in. Wonder why?
Why haven't you apologized to "XYZ"?
http://l.barackobama.com/african-americans/
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#24952 Feb 3, 2014
Oh yeah mutt:
New SCIENTIFIC findings just released in the past few days show that the DNA in Neanderthals exist in today's modern mans DNA. Disprove them with a real argument and facts.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24953 Feb 3, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Why haven't you apologized to "XYZ"?
http://l.barackobama.com/african-americans/
Haven't seen him post. As you will note in my post, I bet HE didn't have a link. But since you are his official spokes person...Sorry XYZ. Shockingly, blacks supported Obama. Here's some whites supporting Romney...

Now it's your turn to apologize to the American people for trying to inflict this on us.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#24955 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't seen him post. As you will note in my post, I bet HE didn't have a link. But since you are his official spokes person...Sorry XYZ. Shockingly, blacks supported Obama. Here's some whites supporting Romney...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cg-SsXUL1Q8XX
Now it's your turn to apologize to the American people for trying to inflict this on us.
I love watching a leftist trying to change the subject while frantically squirming around his own inability to act like a man.
WILLY DAWWG

Ada, OH

#24956 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>I love watching a leftist trying to change the subject while frantically squirming around his own inability to act like a man.
go home greaser.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#24957 Feb 3, 2014
WILLY DAWWG wrote:
<quoted text> go home greaser.
Another of Canton's ass bandit buddies, are you?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24958 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>Another of Canton's ass bandit buddies, are you?
Typical rightwing fascist, inbred hillbilly, defensive homophobic response. But why won't you apologize to the American people? There must be some reason why you are avoiding the question. You climb down off your cousin and think about that. Also, don't you EVER forget what the American people told you to do with your fascist agenda (Also see the last 2 presidential elections) Get it right, lil' Putin fan.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#24959 Feb 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical rightwing fascist, inbred hillbilly, defensive homophobic response. But why won't you apologize to the American people? There must be some reason why you are avoiding the question. You climb down off your cousin and think about that. Also, don't you EVER forget what the American people told you to do with your fascist agenda (Also see the last 2 presidential elections) Get it right, lil' Putin fan.
Is that why the GOP owns the US House, 30 governors offices and 31 state legislatures, Bruce?
WILLY DAWWG

Ada, OH

#24960 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>Another of Canton's ass bandit buddies, are you?
hey buttbanger, in your profession, you are known as the catcher./////////

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#24961 Feb 3, 2014
WILLY DAWWG wrote:
<quoted text>hey buttbanger, in your profession, you are known as the catcher./////////
What's the matter, rump ranger? Trying to recruit on Topix?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24963 Feb 3, 2014
mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
I have a couple more questions for you. What are you thoughts about these things ...
The common consensus seems to be that humans evolved from primates in S Africa and became hominids.
Humans are part of the biological family Hominidae, which also includes 2 species of chimpanzees, 2 species of gorillas and 2 species of orangutans.(There were other members of this family, but now they are extinct.)
mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
It's also accepted as fact that this transformation took millions of years to occur.
Hominids have been on Earth for 7 million years. They arose from an earlier family, Hylobatidae, commonly known as gibbons. About 6 million years ago, there was a common hominid ancestor that gave rise to both chimpanzees and humans. The first modern humans (H. sapiens) appeared in eastern Africa roughly 200,000 years ago.
mutt wrote:
The only evidence of these so-called hominids are a few skulls and skeletons and single bones and teeth.
No, there are MANY fossil examples. Here's a list of notable ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_ev...
mutt wrote:
Old Guy,
Now, it seems very unlikely to me that, after having existed for millions of years, every single hominid is dead.
And how likely would it seem to you that every single dinosaur, after being the dominant life form for 135 million years, would also be dead? There are many extinct animals and plants.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24964 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>Is that why the GOP owns the US House, 30 governors offices and 31 state legislatures, Bruce?
Yah, the same GOP that called you Tea Baggers a bunch of kooks.(Also see the most ineffective Congress in the history of the United States of America) Get it right, lil' Nazi boy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24965 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>Is that why the GOP owns the US House, 30 governors offices and 31 state legislatures, Bruce?
Hey neat. You just posted who America blames for the Government shutdown. So-o-o-o popular is this most ineffective Congress in all of the history of this nation. Now if you will excuse me. I just heard Obama's approval rating is rising. this after he spanked your GOP Congress in front of the whole nation. The same GOP who looks at Tea Baggers like you as being about as appealing as a old beer can with a used condom stuck on it. Now goose step around your mom's trailer in rage, because you can't fathom how stupid you look right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May 11 Family 60
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
Harrell Faily - Open Door May 6 Scared in Grafton 1
375 Lear Rd./Walker Rd. Learwood Center Goodwill!! Apr '15 Avon Lake Goodwill 2
News William W. Stawicki Mar '15 DBozzie 1
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
News FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... (Aug '14) Aug '14 mike 2
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]