mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24745 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
A plant has life, but that doesn't make it human.
Well, that's an interesting thought. Up to what point would we be able to eat an unborn child without it being cannibalism, I wonder?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24746 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
A plant has life, but that doesn't make it human.
Chillicothe is in Ohio, but it's not in Canton.(Also see city under your screen name)

VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#24747 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's an interesting thought. Up to what point would we be able to eat an unborn child without it being cannibalism, I wonder?
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#24748 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't necessarily agree with Creationism being taught, but I do believe ID should be. It makes a lot more sense than "matter magically appeared out of nothing...
Tell me how your God came to be.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24749 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick to posting something, and then agreeing with yourself on the next post under another name. You know, like how I totally busted you earlier for and you lied about? Wonder what else you have been lying about? I mean, besides anything to try to push your desperate rightwing Christian propaganda. Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL. Then we can all read your heart felt speech about how you are totally not related to all the other people posting from Chillicothe. Did you learn to lie so easily in church? You know, like how you guys claim to KNOW how life on the planet started and to KNOW what happens after we die.(Also see More Lies)
You're so clueless.
Ignorance Is Bliss

New York, NY

#24750 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the only one who can't see the difference, why are you so paranoid?
Canton

Chillicothe, OH

#24751 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Let me know if you need a link and exact post number to your FAIL.
Yep, lets see it.
Chllicothe

Canton, OH

#24752 Jan 29, 2014
We need to burn down these tax exempt pedophile farms and build eco-friendly drive through abortion clinics on their ashes.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24753 Jan 29, 2014
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the only one who can't see the difference, why are you so paranoid?
They teach you how to lie like that in church? I thought Canton Ohio was bad. Chillicothe is where everything ends up when we flush our toilets here in Canton. VOID aaahh ha ha ha ha!
Canton

Canton, OH

#24754 Jan 29, 2014
Look how many are in Super Mutt's litter of inbred puppies. All the same person. Funny how you all showed up at once. VOID. Weak too.

You can pretend to be 20 people, poochie. You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs.(Also see entire nation's opinion of the right)
Canton

Canton, OH

#24755 Jan 29, 2014
How VERY interesting that so many people from Chillicothe all posted around the exact same time. That's the oldest and lamest trick on Topix. Not as lame as you agreeing with your own post though. Could you POSSIBLY be any weaker? Now excuse me. I want to watch that drunken orange faced GOP Oompaloompa react to Obama nationally spanking you oil cult for Jesus flunkies again.
Chillicothe

Canton, OH

#24756 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lets see it.
But I already posted it to 10 of your personalities. You must have been too busy agreeing with yourself and missed it.

Could you imagine how completely lame someone would have to be, to agree with their own posts, under another screen name like Super Mutt does? It's like something a teenage girl would do on facebook to make herself seem more popular. My favorite is the part where 2 "unrelated" people from 2 different states posted 1 minute apart. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! Now picture my grinning face because your queer little game has been shut down.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24757 Jan 29, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Tell me how your God came to be.
No clue whatsoever. How do you think matter came into existence?

Our world is highly-complex and ordered. How do you think the perfect conditions to sustain life were "created"? And then how did something non-living suddenly become living?
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24758 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
Look how many are in Super Mutt's litter of inbred puppies. All the same person. Funny how you all showed up at once. VOID. Weak too.
You can pretend to be 20 people, poochie. You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs.(Also see entire nation's opinion of the right)
lmao Canton is chasing his tail and has no clue who he's talking to, lol, that's funny!
you idiot

Chillicothe, OH

#24759 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
How VERY interesting that so many people from Chillicothe all posted around the exact same time. That's the oldest and lamest trick on Topix. Not as lame as you agreeing with your own post though. Could you POSSIBLY be any weaker?
lol, not very perceptive are you?
you idiot

Chillicothe, OH

#24760 Jan 29, 2014
Chillicothe wrote:
Now picture my grinning face because your queer little game has been shut down.
hehe, this is getting hilarious.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24761 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
What is the entire nation's opinion of the right, seeing that a sizable percentage identifies as conservative? Be care you don't lie again.

Since I showed up on Topix a couple weeks ago, I've used two names interchangeably: mutt/Super Mutt. That's it. I claim both names as mine, and haven't tried to hide that. But if it entertains you to think -- and I use that word loosely -- that I'm everyone else, then by all means do. It's funny to watch.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24762 Jan 29, 2014
Canton wrote:
How VERY interesting that so many people from Chillicothe all posted around the exact same time.
This is the Chillicothe forum, dipshit. There are 70-100 people online at any given time.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#24763 Jan 29, 2014
Chillicothe wrote:
Now picture my grinning face because your queer little game has been shut down.
Oooops. Your homophobia is showing.

Tell us how you think gays are normal.
seriously

Chillicothe, OH

#24764 Jan 29, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Chillicothe forum, dipshit. There are 70-100 people online at any given time.
Do you suppose he feels as stupid as he looks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web