Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist: anybody that disagrees with DumBama or thinks that George Zimmerman was in his rights to shoot Trayvon Martin.
Funny thing is, he called me a racist honkie, lol. Suppose he'd have pulled the race card if I turned the table?

Since: Jan 14

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

PoochieNoLikeyFacts wrote:
Do we really need some back@ssed inbred kook who get's their science from a 3000 year old book of fairytales, telling us about evolution? Let's ask the American voters....Nope. You're done, Princess. Thanks though for playing.
Apparently my 3000-year-old book of fairytales is better than your "I'm really just a monkey" theory, because you haven't been in that argument for days. Old Guy is the only one who stuck it out for a while. So come on, chimpy. Get in the game. Let's see your best science.
Still waiting on that link that shows the majority of Americans don't believe in global warming.
i posted a link about the majority of scientists not believing in man-made global warming, but I don't recall saying that the majority of Americans do. I thought maybe I had, when you mentioned it, but xxxrayted says s/he did. So, I think you got mixed up there. Either show me my post or take it up with xxx. I'm sure s/he'll set you straight.
Wonder why you just keep dodging that question over and over again? I mean, other than it showing you as a proven liar, I just can't figure it out.
Is that why you won't answer my question about the previous Ice Ages? Afraid it will show that your entire party is a fraud?
Yes, yes. We all heard you. Obama's "evil" is a secret, hidden kind of evil that only you Tea Baggers can see.(Also see -you're a racist and you're not fooling anyone)
HAHA, is this like the "takes one to know one" thing? Because if anyone would know a racist, it's a democrat.

Obama's "evil" is actually predictable, if you know history. Dictators have been around since the beginning of time.
Ive got it

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Global warming s a myth. You libtards are so worried about how you'll leave the earth for your kids and grand kids. Did you ever stop to think about the debt you are leaving?

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Doesn't believe in simple scientific principles, yet claims there's a devil monster trying to take over our world because some 3000 year old lice infested shepherd told you so...VOID
Unless you're referring to Obama, I don't recall claiming that a devil monster is trying to take over our world. The bible didn't mention him.
Your only hope was some fat RINO Mobster in Jersey who keeps shooting himself in the foot.
Oh please. Christy is a joke and has been for a long time. Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, etc. are the men to beat.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're referring to Obama, I don't recall claiming that a devil monster is trying to take over our world. The bible didn't mention him.
<quoted text>
Oh please. Christy is a joke and has been for a long time. Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, etc. are the men to beat.
Derp Derp I think these new fangled cell phones are the devil's eardrum and should be powered by coal!!! Now let me tell you a thing or two about evolutions...that is, if the anti-Christ isn't listening.

The devil monster is the one you mentioned as the anti-Christ you believe in. A make believe character from the Bible that get's tossed around in gun show conspiracies, usually with a healthy sprinkling of the UN and just a touch of implanted microchips. Still though, playing dumb has gotten you guys this far.

Christy most certainly is a joke, which makes it all the funnier that he was your only hope.

Oh and slap a big old VOID on your forehead, lil' princess poochie, and be sure to tell Putin, the Conservative hero, that REAL Americans think the government playing grab @ss with the church is un-American.

In the mean time...here's 3 separate links that all say around 69% of Americans believe in global warming. I'm not sure if it's the math that is throwing you and Ghost Trucker off, or if you are just a flat out liar who can't admit you are wrong...Anyway...you and XXX claimed the majority of Americans don't believe in climate change and I PROVED that you live in a coal powered bubble that smells like failure and denial.

http://environment.yale.edu/climate-communica...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Climate Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look at the definition of the word "racist" before slinging it around.
I don't have to look up the meaning of words I understand perfectly well. Are you going to quit whining and apologize for your racist post, now?
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Ive got it wrote:
Global warming s a myth. You libtards are so worried about how you'll leave the earth for your kids and grand kids. Did you ever stop to think about the debt you are leaving?
Tell it to Bush's war.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Ive got it wrote:
I'm worried about leaving anything under the control of pinheads like you, and politicians you support.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist: anybody that disagrees with DumBama or thinks that George Zimmerman was in his rights to shoot Trayvon Martin.
Yes...that's the dipshit Rightie definition. Of course, not one of you is smart, or honest.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Ive got it wrote:
Sell it to California's drought. Sell it to 30,000 record high temperatures in America in one year. Sell it to the climate scientists who accurately predicted the hottest decade in all recorded history, you Conservatocatchapredator.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The S Baptists are democrats, you dumbass.
So, what do we have here? Democrat legacy:
Slavery
KKK
Jim Crowe
Targeting kids with cig ads
Welfare
Killing unborn babies
I do agree with Putin about liberals. You b|tches are a nightmare.
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. Some other things that aren't against the law here is putting "In God We Trust" on our money. It's also our nat'l motto, passed by the 84th Congress and signed into law by Eisenhower. Christmas -- a religious celebration -- is a federally recognized holiday. And our nat'l anthem has the words,
"O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!"
I'm glad to know you approve of all that. Our country has always been a God-fearing nation. Not a theocracy, of course, but a nation that recognizes the creator as the purpose for everything.
<quoted text>
I don't recall the last time I killed werewolves in Europe, either, but apparently I'm responsible for that. So, I guess you need to own your party's sins, especially in light of the fact that you agree with them.
The bible clearly says that before God formed us, he knew us (Jer 1:4-5), and that we are fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps 139:14). Except for you. You're descended from apes.
Pssssst....everybody already knows and it's been pointed out to you by more than one person, that the parties are way different than they used to be with many switching sides, to the point that neither party would recognize the modern use of the name. So now that we have that historical FACT smashing you in the racist mouth, let's take a long pause and wonder why a rightwing Tea Bagger would have to go back to the Civil War to find a racist Democrat, when all we have to do is turn on the news to see how much the GOP loves the black man.

But let me make sure I have this correct. Targeting blacks and incarcerating them exponentially more than whites like the right loves to do, is showing love for the black race. Where wanting the children of poor families in this country, black or white or what have you, to have food and shelter and a chance for a good education, even if it means I pay a little more in taxes, is Democratic racism and the black president is just trying to keep the black man down...right? Stick to spooky voodoo anti-Christ gibberish. Leave the thinky stuff up to the big boys, you Tea Bagging Putin fan.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are like puppets. Their leaders tell them what to say and they can't get it out of their heads. A liberal politician (I forget who now) started this crap where the reason people disagree with DumBama is because they are racist, and that's all it took.
Democrat politicians also provided them with these talking points:
* Republicans are stopping Obama from creating a great economy.
* It's Bush's fault..... still.
* All of Obama's scandal's are false.
* People on unemployment and food help stamps stimulate the economy.
* Republicans stopped single-payer, but they couldn't stop Commie Care (I still can't figure that one out.)
There are a bunch of them, but they all come from Democrat politicians and these parrots just repeat them over and over again without giving it any thought.
If you were any more dimwitted, you'd fall down trying to tie your socks, asswipe. But to take your imbecilic claims in order:

1. Republicans are stopping Obama from creating a great economy.
>>Republicans have been trying to DESTROY the economy...Obama can only do what he can, since Presidents don't build economies.

2. It's Bush's fault..... still.
>>What's Bush's fault is still his fault, putz. It isn't now Obama's fault. Duh.

3. All of Obama's scandal's are false.
>>Illiterate, but what REAL "scandals" have proven true in Obama's Presidency?

4. People on unemployment and food help stamps stimulate the economy.
>>Which they f--ing do, moron. Next?

5. Republicans stopped single-payer, but they couldn't stop Commie Care (I still can't figure that one out.)
>>No one's really pushed single-payer yet, fraud. But it's coming, since about all civilized nations use some variation of it. "Commie care" is simply retarded.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

"I still can't figure that one out" should be xxxretard's answer to EVERY post.:)

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Derp Derp I think these new fangled cell phones are the devil's eardrum and should be powered by coal!!!
Unless you have solar panels in your house, you probably are powering your phone by coal. Derp.
Now let me tell you a thing or two about evolutions...that is, if the anti-Christ isn't listening.
The devil monster is the one you mentioned as the anti-Christ you believe in. A make believe character from the Bible that get's tossed around in gun show conspiracies, usually with a healthy sprinkling of the UN and just a touch of implanted microchips. Still though, playing dumb has gotten you guys this far.
Incomprehensible jibberish. More nonsensical than usual.
Christy most certainly is a joke, which makes it all the funnier that he was your only hope.
The only person who thinks Christy is relevent is you. He's been a joke since he followed Obama around Atlantic City with his lips stuck to his ass.
Oh and slap a big old VOID on your forehead, lil' princess poochie, and be sure to tell Putin, the Conservative hero, that REAL Americans think the government playing grab @ss with the church is un-American.
More incomprehensible jibberish.
In the mean time...here's 3 separate links that all say around 69% of Americans believe in global warming. I'm not sure if it's the math that is throwing you and Ghost Trucker off, or if you are just a flat out liar who can't admit you are wrong...Anyway...you and XXX claimed the majority of Americans don't believe in climate change and I PROVED that you live in a coal powered bubble that smells like failure and denial.
You didn't post a quote from me where I said the majority of Americans believe in global warming. Where is that?

So, does the opinion of the American public now trump the opinion of climate scientists? You know ... those "experts" you were spouting off about the other day? Why is the opinion of the majority of scientists who doubt the existence of man-made global warming, now suddenly irrelevant? Maybe you're just having trouble admitting that Obama and the dumocrats have played you like a fiddle?
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have solar panels in your house, you probably are powering your phone by coal. Derp.
<quoted text>
Incomprehensible jibberish. More nonsensical than usual.
<quoted text>
The only person who thinks Christy is relevent is you. He's been a joke since he followed Obama around Atlantic City with his lips stuck to his ass.
<quoted text>
More incomprehensible jibberish.
<quoted text>
You didn't post a quote from me where I said the majority of Americans believe in global warming. Where is that?
So, does the opinion of the American public now trump the opinion of climate scientists? You know ... those "experts" you were spouting off about the other day? Why is the opinion of the majority of scientists who doubt the existence of man-made global warming, now suddenly irrelevant? Maybe you're just having trouble admitting that Obama and the dumocrats have played you like a fiddle?
"You didn't post a quote from me where I said the majority of Americans believe in global warming. Where is that?"-Super Mutt

Page # 1117 Post Number 24185

"The "97%" number is another hoax. Not only do the majority of Americans not believe in the "global warming crisis", there are many scientists who don't believe it, either" -Super Mutt

See how facts makes you look like the conniving liar that you really are? Let me know if you need a link to you talking about your belief in the "anti-Christ", or what you refer here in your above post, in an attempt to distance yourself from it, as "gibberish". I have to agree with you on that part. Also, any loon who intertwines their doomsday apocalypse anti-Christ prophesies with their modern day politics has no right to ramble on about how they somehow care about the future generations or to have an opinion on ANYTHING that involves science.

Oh and...VOID.
PoochieNoLikeyFa cts

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

You didn't post a link to the part where I left out the "do not believe" part. Rubbing the poochie's nose in the FACTS. It's the American way! Now Democrat AND Republican approved, with a special "thumbs" up from the Pope himself! And even though Mitt Romney made $50 million dollars off of the abortion industry, through a company that was cited for "illegally dumping aborted fetuses", you can still ride your high little horse. Just because you tossed your Bible in the gutter to vote for the Mormon, doesn't make you any less the "moral high ground" on the abortion issue. Neat fact, one of the founders of the Mormon religion said that any Christian church that is not the Mormon Church of the Latter Day Saints is a church that serves Satan. Just a neat little tidbit, considering how many Conservatives often question Obama's religion. Sure the Tea Party is about as appealing as an abandoned homeless person's boot with a tread full of mutt sh1t laying on the side walk, but you can always mutter angry has been 1950's propaganda, in some kind of Red Scare 2.0 of your own creation, about how the middle class working man in America are a bunch of commies, never realizing what a stammering jack@ss of a buffoon you Tea Baggers look like to the entire nation as an outspoken Conservative cornerstone announces that Putin, the leader of the Soviet Union is a "Conservative Hero".
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Super Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The S Baptists are democrats, you dumbass.
" Its initiators called it a Conservative Resurgence while its detractors have labeled it a Fundamentalist Takeover. The movement was primarily aimed at reorienting the denomination away from a perceived liberal trajectory and towards an unambiguous affirmation of biblical inerrancy.

It was achieved by the systematic election, beginning in 1979, of conservative individuals to lead the Southern Baptist Convention. Theologically moderate and liberal leaders were voted out of office. Though some senior employees were fired from their jobs, most were replaced through attrition. All moderate and liberal presidents, professors, department heads, etc., of Southern Baptist seminaries, mission groups and other convention-owned institutions were replaced with conservatives."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Climate Change wrote:
Is "Old Guy" the copy/paste champion or what?
Thank you! So many folks here make dumb claims that are totally false. They always back it up by saying something vague like "I've read countless links that support my position", but then never give you a name or a link. You just have to take the word of an anonymous stranger, who usually has an obvious ax to grind.

I try to give a quote that directly addresses the issue at hand and then a link to the original article, so you can read it in context. I try to pick sources that are well known and mainstream. My goal is to educate folks, so I hope they WILL read the information to which I link.
Climate Change wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you copy/paste guys is that you never fully comprehend the article you are linking, or you link excerpts which takes the entire article out of context.
I've read countless links that have a caveat debunking the posters position. It puts you in far better light to read your articles and understand them to the point of making an informed opinion.
Wow! How fortunate for you that you've read countless links that you couldn't count (let alone name!), and that they supported your point of view. And congratulations on fully comprehending these articles, unlike those sad losers that posted them in the first place. And I believe you, because a name like "Climate Change" pretty much assures me that you are a well rounded, trustworthy individual, and not some single issue schmuck.

And, in your honor, this post includes not a single "cut and paste"!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sar...

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

See how facts makes you look like the conniving liar that you really are?
Because I said I didn't remember posting it, and asked you to provide a link?

Are you losing this debate so badly, that you have to fabricate "facts"? Maybe when you get tired of smearing your feces on the computer screen, you should have a go at being a global-warming scientist.

An even # of Americans believe in man-made global warming vs. not man-made. Survey is dated 12/2013.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

It won't be long before the American public catches up to the majority of scientists & meteorologists, and they'll figure out they've been played by crooked scientists and liberal politicians.
Let me know if you need a link to you talking about your belief in the "anti-Christ"
I remember it very well. I made a couple comments about it, at your prompting. I think you asked if I believe in the anti-Christ. I said yes, and that he'll probably be a liberal. Then I said at another time that Obama isn't the anti-Christ because he's too stupid. That's all I've said on the subject. So, by me giving simple answers to your baited questions, you're asserting that I've intertwined doomsday apocalypse anti-Christ prophesies with modern day politics. The reality is, though, that as usual, you've had to put words in my mouth and twist them, to cover up the fact that you're a mentally-impaired, irrational tool that's running around screaming that the sky is falling. And the "science" you use to back it up is 50% false and 50% wishful thinking.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Old Guy wrote:
"Its initiators called it a Conservative Resurgence while its detractors have labeled it a Fundamentalist Takeover. The movement was primarily aimed at reorienting the denomination away from a perceived liberal trajectory and towards an unambiguous affirmation of biblical inerrancy.
It was achieved by the systematic election, beginning in 1979, of conservative individuals to lead the Southern Baptist Convention....
I stand corrected. The S Baptists are republicans now. However, Dum Dum was talking about targeting kids with cig ads, which were banned in 1970. Democrats still controlled the SBC then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Mon Don 23
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••