Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#23981 Jan 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
our president makes himself look bad due to his own actions.
See foreign officials response to Obama's self proclaimed brilliance.
They racists too?
At least he didn't try to give them an unwanted back rub or vomit on them. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! You lose again. Get real used to that sinking feeling in your gut.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23982 Jan 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard of Benghazi?
how about fast and furious?
or the doubling of the dead and wounded in Afghanistan sine he took office.
Under Bush we were attracted once during 8 years.
Under Obama you blame youtube and Bush.
PS: funny how Canton became North Canton, and went from largest foundry to a mom and pop one.
Carry on...you are a hoot.
PSS: I worked in a steel mill on Dueber Ave for 4 years. I worked in a manufacturing facility in NY with foundries and heavy equipment manufacturing military needs.
Keep up the fantasy junior.
Today it is my job to teach and lead, not actually perform the duty of an assembly line worker.
Go ahead and post the link to where I claimed it was the largest foundry. Funny, you tucked that in there. Wonder why? Still though. I live in Canton and the foundry was in North Canton. Ohhhh you caught me! How completely weak.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23983 Jan 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey lil' D bags. Bush lied to Congress about WMDs. Your phone calls are monitored due to Bush's Patriot Act. Also, that whole kick in your door without charges or a search warrant thing seems very Constitutional....right?
Go lay down, old dog. Or better yet. Go get in line with all the other Timmy McTeaBagger and Putin sympathizers. Us REAL Americans aren't playing the Tea Bagger fantasy world game.
Once again...that's called Check and Mate, b1tch.
those lies....did Bush photo shop satellite video feeds so that he had a super majority in Congress to go to war?

Bush must have been brilliant to fool 500 of the brightest minds in the world....is that what you are saying?
Canton

Canton, OH

#23984 Jan 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
those lies....did Bush photo shop satellite video feeds so that he had a super majority in Congress to go to war?
Bush must have been brilliant to fool 500 of the brightest minds in the world....is that what you are saying?
Congress is 500 of the brightest minds in the world? Is that what you are saying?
Helen Roper

United States

#23985 Jan 17, 2014
I just had multiple orgasms.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23986 Jan 17, 2014
Did you find the link to where I claimed the foundry I worked for was one of the largest? Yah....thought so. Chalk up another lie in the Reality Speaks file.

Still though, if you worked in a foundry, like you claimed, I have slightly more respect for you than I did before. That would put you at creepy Buffalo Bill, fantasy world, racist, Timothy McVeigh loving Tea Bagger, who may or may not have worked a day in his life.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23987 Jan 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So THAT's why our global allies were so eager to jump in on that war. Still, though, if you try to rewrite history enough, you might one day get something to stick. As far as you crying about Benghazi, I have to wonder why you skipped over the other 13 attacks on US Embassies that involved Americans dying, and just focused on the one on Obama's watch. Guess those other American deaths don't make you feel "outraged" enough.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23988 Jan 17, 2014
I know a lot of American soldiers died in Bush's unfounded war, but how did Cheney's Halliburton do on it?
Canton

Canton, OH

#23989 Jan 17, 2014
Oh and if you get a second...
Who was your favorite Conservative president within your life time? So many mouths, oh so silent the majority. Thanks to Pops though for giving it an honest shot.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#23990 Jan 17, 2014
Canton wrote:
Did you find the link to where I claimed the foundry I worked for was one of the largest? Yah....thought so. Chalk up another lie in the Reality Speaks file.
Still though, if you worked in a foundry, like you claimed, I have slightly more respect for you than I did before. That would put you at creepy Buffalo Bill, fantasy world, racist, Timothy McVeigh loving Tea Bagger, who may or may not have worked a day in his life.
Your foundry go titsup like the Hostess union dipshits ran Hostess titsup?
Republican 101

Lima, OH

#23992 Jan 17, 2014
And if global warming DOES exist, why would anyone expect an uneducated truck driver to threaten his own livelihood by admitting it?
ohio

Portsmouth, OH

#23993 Jan 17, 2014
Number 1
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#23994 Jan 17, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you the same question I asked Reality Speaks --- what makes you so certain that you are correct about this very technical question? Intuition?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Real credible scientists would not agree to something that had no empirical evidence like man made global warming. It's not a fact, it's a theory. And for anybody expecting me to believe that scientists reached a concrete conclusion about a theory with no evidence has to thing I was born yesterday.
And yet I gave you a long list of organizations that represent the best and brightest of our scientists, all of which disagree with you. You may not find them credible, but how would you know? You don't have the training to make that judgment. Which goes back to my original question: "what makes you so certain that you are correct about this very technical question?" Though you didn't answer it directly, I think you did give me a clue:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny you should respond to my post because of something that I heard on the Limbaugh show today.
You do understand that Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer, not a scientist? Though he likes to project the image of an educated man, the reality is that he flunked out of Southeast Missouri State University after one year. He doesn't have the intellect or the training to understand these issues any more than you (or I) do. His objections are political and emotional, and he's passing those ideas along to his vast audience. Part of his pitch is that the experts are dumb, and only "real folks" like him and his audience have true understanding. And he's glib enough to fool non-scientists.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#23996 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not to mention the fact that if there was global warming, it would be consistent, not here and there.
That's a very interesting speculation, which you state as an accepted fact. What makes you think it's true?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24000 Jan 17, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foundry go titsup like the Hostess union dipshits ran Hostess titsup?
Nope, but we did make parts for the M1-A tanks that our soldiers relied upon in the war. Oh, the dishonor I feel. Go lay down. hand me down. Us real men, non Putin loving Americans, were taking care of business while you were playing dirt bag Machiavelli games with your sister/cousins over who got to keep the freebie ride 400 acres. Maybe if you had EARNED what you have in life, you wouldn't seem like such an inbred clown when you cry about poor people trying to take your stuff.

By the way...who was your favorite, voice of the American people, Conservative president within your lifetime. No....Putin doesn't count, comrade.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24001 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When the hell was Pat Buchanan a conservative hero? I don't remember that. The US Communist Party is a "fringe" group? Was the KKK a fringe group too in your mind? If the US Communist Party is a fringe group, what group is the real thing?
I never said the Communists or DumBama didn't have the right to speak out. In fact, I'm glad they both speak out. One more question: how is DumBama standing up to Russia? DumBama loves Russia, don't you remember?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XsFR8DbSRQEXX
Awwwww, you still think that not mindlessly bombing anyone who isn't a Christian so their kids kids can despise Americans for their entire lives is somehow bowing to the enemy. That's cute. Like an antique bed pan with flowers painted on it.

Obama sent an openly gay woman to represent America in the winter Olympics. He did this in the face of Putin, for him wanting the exact same human rights violations that folks like the Tea Party love so much in this country right now. Meanwhile, your camp is calling Putin a Conservative hero.

I would certainly call the US Communist Party a fringe group. Nobody I know is in it, nor anyone I have ever met in my entire life. Ever meet a racist. I bet you have.

The thing that made the KKK so popular here in America was the fact that they sold their hate pitch with the help of the Christian church, who opened their doors wide open for the KKK. Before you start trying to rewrite history, look it up. They masked their true intentions behind a thin veil of traditional Christian family values. You know, like the Tea Party conservatives do all the time. The thing that got "God' President" GW Bush elected twice. You know "God" told him to invade Iraq.

If you would like, I can set you up with a list of 15 or 20 prominent Republicans and Tea Party candidates that cashed in on Jesus and claimed "God" told them to run for office. Cheap and easy sales pitch for the already gullible. Once corporations realized all the old money just sitting there that they could tap into through these Jesus loving folks, they skipped the GOP middle man and went directly to the source. The first time I heard someone deny climate change was a Christian. Followed by about 20 more Christians repeating the same thing. All of this while the Koch Brother oil billionaires were trying to dodge blame by spending millions of dollars to refute scientific data on the subject. Next thing you know, Sarah Palin, who was being directly paid by oil billionaires, is telling her church that it's God's will to build the pipeline. Why is that so hard for you to see? What does smaller government, and lower taxes have to do with abortion or gay marriage? Nothing. Purely a Christian agenda. One you follow with no clue as to why.

The fact that Pat Buchanan based his entire career on Conservatism might have been a hint to you that he was a Conservative's conservative. Read up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan
Canton

Canton, OH

#24002 Jan 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't care much for Bush I because of his stance on drugs. He waged this war on drugs and busted a bunch of people selling pot. As what happens in any market, it increased the price of marijuana. Not long after is when coke became more of the in thing. The price of coke dropped because of it's new popularity and many gave up pot for coke which eventually led us into the crack era. Not only that, but it's easier to sneak in a cigar box of coke than a mattress bag of pot both selling for about the same price.
I don't advocate the use of any illegal narcotics, but I thought it was much better to have a generation of people smoking marijuana than it was to have people getting hooked on coke and it's byproducts. I will say he had the best line of any President in our time "Saddam, I'm going to kick your ass!!!" LOL!
Wasn't it Nixon who started the war on drugs? Nothing says "liberty and freedom of choice" for the American people like declaring war on it's own citizens. You rightwing guys have been at your noble battle for "freedom" for quite some time.(Also see prisons packed with non-violent, productive Americans over weed infractions at the tax payers expense).

Hey, wanna see Ronald Reagan calling American citizens less than animals for being part of the counter culture, or would you rather see Daddy Bush calling American citizens less than American for not loving Jesus? You freedom fighters are heroes in the eyes of liberty. Just like when the rightwingers were shooting into the crowds of the unarmed children of American citizens up in Kent Ohio. An obvious history of standing up to tyranny and a voice of the American people.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#24003 Jan 17, 2014
If you love illegal drugs so much please just go shoot yourself up with as much krokodil as you can make, Canton?
Canton

Canton, OH

#24004 Jan 17, 2014
Communist Party of the USA...

Currently, about 20,000 members.

Hello fringe group.
Canton

Canton, OH

#24006 Jan 17, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
If you love illegal drugs so much please just go shoot yourself up with as much krokodil as you can make, Canton?
Who said anything about loving illegal drugs? Is this one of your pull things out of your @ss, rightwinger schemes again? Funny though that you make reference to a drug that is well known in the Soviet Union. Get it right, you Putin loving Tea Bagging commie. Remind us how Americans feel about the marijuana your camp called Satan's gateway to heroin, and the end of civilization in America since the 50's. Did they "Just say no"? Just another example of how you are a failed relic of an America nobody wanted.

Speaking of...who was your favorite, elected by the American people, Conservative president, within your life time? Just can't seem to get an answer on what should be such an easy question, with you guys being the "silent MAJORITY" and all. So many elected voices of the Conservative majority to choose from. Who's your favorite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) 20 hr Yep 68
racial profiling in Rocky River (Mar '06) Apr 7 Chris 7
News Former Playboy Playmante Jennifer Jackson found... (Jan '10) Mar 29 Tommybay 30
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Feb '17 No name 69
News Dream Team to take on Harlem Wizards in basketball (Nov '09) Jan '17 themoonvilletunnel 2
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... Jan '17 Rochelle anthony 2
Review: Avon Family Dentistry - Geoffrey L Stef... (Oct '08) Jan '17 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER 58

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages