Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23863 Jan 15, 2014
GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you block a bridge, will you stand a snowball's chance in hell to get elected president? If your only hope shoots himself in the foot, will you ever be relevant in this country again? Try watching the GOP train wreck itself for 2016. Very fun.
Chubby is proven on paper to crush Hillary in 2016.

nothing to see here except fantasy lovers epic failure to discredit a person no conservative votes for.

Chubby is a RINO and will be fired along with all the other RINO's and Democrats in office.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23864 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing to see here except fantasy lovers epic failure to discredit a person no conservative votes for.
Chubby is a RINO and will be fired along with all the other RINO's and Democrats in office.
Aren't you the guy who claimed Romney would win by a landslide? Followed by armed rioting in the streets if Obama won. Followed by the Fiscal Cliff being the end of Democrats...

Hey Nostradumbass. Stick to being a douche. Predicting the future makes you look dumber than you already are.

Oh, and go ahead and tell us the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Talk about "fantasy lovers epic failure".
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23865 Jan 15, 2014
Let's hear it, Tea Baggers. Who was the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Cue the crickets...

Can't name one without looking stupid, due to the facts? That's called the REAL voice of America.

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#23866 Jan 15, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.
Hope it pisses em right off.
Yeah, what we need, as we get beside & in front of them is a device that can ingest oil into our engines so we can give 'em the "BLUE SMOKE TREATMENT!" In the old days, we used the manual choke for such purposes.l
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23867 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the guy who claimed Romney would win by a landslide? Followed by armed rioting in the streets if Obama won. Followed by the Fiscal Cliff being the end of Democrats...
Hey Nostradumbass. Stick to being a douche. Predicting the future makes you look dumber than you already are.
Oh, and go ahead and tell us the last CONSERVATIVE president you voted for. Talk about "fantasy lovers epic failure".
and like all moron liberals...you can't read.

If Obama lost...riots would occur

if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.

keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.

thanks for all the future laughs.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23868 Jan 15, 2014
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what we need, as we get beside & in front of them is a device that can ingest oil into our engines so we can give 'em the "BLUE SMOKE TREATMENT!" In the old days, we used the manual choke for such purposes.l
Don,

Buy a diesel vehicle and have a smoke tune added. You can layer 5 tunes on most diesel vehicles.

Black smoke so thick you can't see anything behind you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23869 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
By "crush" you mean tied, right?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/194044-ch...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23870 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Texas dividing into 5 smaller states, a 4 year government shutdown beginning Jan 1, 2013, and his latest, that every Democrat Senator will lose election in 2014.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23871 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, I think he means that Krispy Kreme Crisco could crush Hillary. Like, literally...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23872 Jan 15, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.
Hope it pisses em right off.
They probably look at you and think the same thing we do.

"Hey, look at that obnoxious momma's boy overcompensating for his tiny penis with his big toys and loud noises."
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23873 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.
keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.
No, no Princess. You told us before the last election that armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama won again. Typical dirt bag, conniving, Tea Bagger. Still trying to rewrite history. With how completely stupid it makes you guys look, who can blame you? No wonder the GOP is currently removing you like a tumor. Can you read that OK, or would you like a direct link to your quote, liar?
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23874 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, with your "can't read" comment, let me know if you need several links to the decades old and numerous studies that prove religious folks like yourself are the dumbest people on the planet. My favorite is the one done by Christians that came up with the same results. Darn those facts. You should legally be required to remove "Reality" from your screen name.
A Reader

Cincinnati, OH

#23876 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no Princess. You told us before the last election that armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama won again. Typical dirt bag, conniving, Tea Bagger. Still trying to rewrite history. With how completely stupid it makes you guys look, who can blame you? No wonder the GOP is currently removing you like a tumor. Can you read that OK, or would you like a direct link to your quote, liar?
Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
You can't post a thing without gutter talk & insults, very juvenile & assinine..
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23877 Jan 15, 2014
A Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
You can't post a thing without gutter talk & insults, very juvenile & assinine..
I see. Where butting into a conversation, slinging insults and then crying about others doing the same thing is taking the high road. Thanks for clearing that up.

Interesting though how you skipped over your Conservative friends talking about how gay and retarded the "Commie/Liberals" are. Must be that Tea Bagger selective outrage...AGAIN.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23878 Jan 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a very well liked woman, gee I wonder why?
She's ranked as last in the list of most admired people. Hell, Limbaugh and GW beat her out in that category:
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clint...
Washington Examiner...

"The Examiner's editorial page is heavily conservative; it is headed by Mark Tapscott, with American Spectator senior editor Quin Hillyer serving as its associate editor. The paper's national political coverage, which also appears in Examiner papers in Baltimore and San Francisco, was previously headed by Bill Sammon, a former Washington Times reporter who has written several books praising George W. Bush"

Hey, if the guy who headed your source has written several books that praise G W Bush, you know they are dead on the money and not biased in any way. Almost threw up there a little when I said that.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23879 Jan 15, 2014
Oh and the guy who now heads the Washington Examiner? Mark Tapscott is a non staff member at The Heritage Foundation. Oopsie. There's that oil billionaire propaganda you keep trying to pass off as facts. Ever wonder why every road you take leads to the Heritage Foundation? Now back to you guys bragging about how much fossil fuel you can burn up in your over compensation mobiles.
deeboo

Portsmouth, OH

#23880 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23881 Jan 15, 2014
A Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
I'm glad you call yourself A Reader and not A Speller. Home school hasn't done you any justice.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23882 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
not wasting my time reading a nut job who proclaimed Christy a front runner in the 1st place.

Christy trounces Hillary, and Christy is unelectable.

tell you anything junior?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23883 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you call yourself A Reader and not A Speller. Home school hasn't done you any justice.
Your above sentence failed school also, so what was your point again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Jan 20 Maureen 2
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jan 18 Pat 25
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan 8 maryjaneprincton 2
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Jan 7 Helen8809 6
blank scripts Jan 2 llk 2
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Dec '14 Roger and Terri 43
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web