GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23840 Jan 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas is December 25th you idiot.
Ever hear of an automobile that can travel 100 miles in less than 2 hours?
crawl back into your mud hut and continue whining.
Every hear of a jack@ss that can type? Me neither, yet here you are.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23841 Jan 13, 2014
GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
You should check out the surfing here. Of course our wives don't make 6 figures for filing papers in these parts but, hey... when you're making it all up anyway...why not? Now excuse me. I have to ride my commie fueled unicorn over to Al Gore's evil weather lab...
My magic unicorn runs on burning bibles and sh!ts dead babies...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23842 Jan 13, 2014
GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
Every hear of a jack@ss that can type? Me neither, yet here you are.
LOL and who still calls them "automobiles" anyway.

"Hi, I'm Reality Speaks, and I spent a fortnight touring the corners of the Good Lord's flat Earth in my newfangled automobile, spending my wifey's hard earned kissie pennies and zip-lining over volcanoes. Golly gee willikers, it was the bee's knees!"
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23843 Jan 13, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL and who still calls them "automobiles" anyway.
"Hi, I'm Reality Speaks, and I spent a fortnight touring the corners of the Good Lord's flat Earth in my newfangled automobile, spending my wifey's hard earned kissie pennies and zip-lining over volcanoes. Golly gee willikers, it was the bee's knees!"
Your bewitcheries have me hornswoggled, henceforth, my horseless carriage is nicer than everyone else's. It's got Moxie!
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23844 Jan 13, 2014
Careful. If we keep talking like that, Pops will think he's relevant.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23845 Jan 13, 2014
http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/an...

Just thought I'd post this for the Ohio Pajama boys in Canton and Van Wert. Democrats are now making it easier for you to go on your first dates. ROFLMAO
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23846 Jan 13, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
http://goodmenproject.com/feat ured-content/andrew-smiler-a-g uys-guide-to-the-gender-minimi zed-1st-date/
Just thought I'd post this for the Ohio Pajama boys in Canton and Van Wert. Democrats are now making it easier for you to go on your first dates. ROFLMAO
So, how did you happen to stumble upon this website? It doesn't seem like something anyone would find without some active looking...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23847 Jan 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did you happen to stumble upon this website? It doesn't seem like something anyone would find without some active looking...
I learned to ignore UdBT's offtopic propaganda links a long time ago.
But let me guess, it's a Breitbart link comparing taxes to commie wealth redistribution, or another gay-dating website for insecure rich boys, right...

Roflmao!!!
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23848 Jan 13, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
http://goodmenproject.com/feat ured-content/andrew-smiler-a-g uys-guide-to-the-gender-minimi zed-1st-date/
Just thought I'd post this for the Ohio Pajama boys in Canton and Van Wert. Democrats are now making it easier for you to go on your first dates. ROFLMAO
Didn't click your link, but here's one about a scientific study that showed the biggest homophobes were actually secretly gay...I think you personally will find it very revealing.

http://www.ibtimes.com/homophobes-likely-be-c...

Also...I'm in my 40s, so the real question is, why are you babbling on about boys in their pajamas?
UcouldntEARNthat

Canton, OH

#23849 Jan 13, 2014
UgonnaLikesIT...just stretch out those soft, chubby, little Honey Boo Boo of the country club, greedy trust fund baby hands and tell your hardworking parents "Gimme, gimme".

The rest of us REAL Americans are happy to EARN...say it with me little Gim Gims...E-A-R-N what we have. A concept that doesn't fit into your whole-never had to work an honest day in your life-plan.

Now I want you to have your illegal groundskeeper drive you in your mini-Hummer golf cart to the center of your hand me down success story 400 acres, and shout at the top of your lungs..."I could NEVER earn this! Gimme!...", followed again by, "Gimme!"

Then have him race you back to the freebie leech pad, where your frightened and foreign internet order bride is waiting to pretend that she can stand you.

Still, in your defense, you only frighten her because she has personally seen the face of fascism.
UcouldntEARNthat

Canton, OH

#23850 Jan 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how did you happen to stumble upon this website? It doesn't seem like something anyone would find without some active looking...
I think he "stumbled" over to his Favorites menu.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23851 Jan 14, 2014
UcouldntEARNthat wrote:
UgonnaLikesIT...just stretch out those soft, chubby, little Honey Boo Boo of the country club, greedy trust fund baby hands and tell your hardworking parents "Gimme, gimme".
The rest of us REAL Americans are happy to EARN...say it with me little Gim Gims...E-A-R-N what we have. A concept that doesn't fit into your whole-never had to work an honest day in your life-plan.
Now I want you to have your illegal groundskeeper drive you in your mini-Hummer golf cart to the center of your hand me down success story 400 acres, and shout at the top of your lungs..."I could NEVER earn this! Gimme!...", followed again by, "Gimme!"
Then have him race you back to the freebie leech pad, where your frightened and foreign internet order bride is waiting to pretend that she can stand you.
Still, in your defense, you only frighten her because she has personally seen the face of fascism.
and you call yourself a real American?

What made America great is the people who went the extra mile to break the mold of average.

Fact.
UcouldntEARNthat

Canton, OH

#23852 Jan 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call yourself a real American?
What made America great is the people who went the extra mile to break the mold of average.
Fact.
Right, like all of the Jesus sheep who all walked like ducks in row. "Standing up" to scientific fact hardly makes you a real American. It makes you a flat earth idiot. One that even the GOP now views as a toxic, kookie, little insignificant fringe group with corporate paid politicians.

For once, me and the GOP agree. You suck, not me, you see? Hee hee.
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23854 Jan 14, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're trying to keep women from being forced into prostitution too! Those Democrats are such concerned people:
House Democrats claim global warming will drive women to prostitution
April 30, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/house-democra...
You get crazier and more desperate with each post. Hey, batboy says Elvis is still alive. Tell the ghost that lives in your truck that science is for dummies. I'm much more concerned with what science has to say about global warming than politicians. Take the overwhelming majority of scientists who disagree with the outdated fossil fuel propaganda you sadly cling to, for instance.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23856 Jan 14, 2014
Whenever I pull up to a vehicle with a liberal bumper sticker like ObAma or CoExist or whatever kind of liberal BS, I just put my PickUp truck in neutral and gun the engine to make lots of exhaust.

Hope it pisses em right off.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23858 Jan 14, 2014
UcouldntEARNthat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like all of the Jesus sheep who all walked like ducks in row. "Standing up" to scientific fact hardly makes you a real American. It makes you a flat earth idiot. One that even the GOP now views as a toxic, kookie, little insignificant fringe group with corporate paid politicians.
For once, me and the GOP agree. You suck, not me, you see? Hee hee.
maybe you can cut in the food line again tomorrow?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23859 Jan 14, 2014
GhostRider wrote:
<quoted text>
You get crazier and more desperate with each post. Hey, batboy says Elvis is still alive. Tell the ghost that lives in your truck that science is for dummies. I'm much more concerned with what science has to say about global warming than politicians. Take the overwhelming majority of scientists who disagree with the outdated fossil fuel propaganda you sadly cling to, for instance.
who farted?....can you feel the heat?

how do polar bears swim on ice?

go plant a tree, and give it a hug...it loves you.

me....I will cut it down for profit, and plant 10,000 more.

more profits to raise the income disparity amongst us. Quite fun...try it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23860 Jan 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who farted?....can you feel the heat?
how do polar bears swim on ice?
go plant a tree, and give it a hug...it loves you.
me....I will cut it down for profit, and plant 10,000 more.
more profits to raise the income disparity amongst us. Quite fun...try it.
If you cut down one tree and plant 10,000 more have you increased the number of trees by .0005%?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23861 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cut down one tree and plant 10,000 more have you increased the number of trees by .0005%?
you are way over your head again

stick with 1 + 1 until you figure that out first.
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23862 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who farted?....can you feel the heat?
how do polar bears swim on ice?
go plant a tree, and give it a hug...it loves you.
me....I will cut it down for profit, and plant 10,000 more.
more profits to raise the income disparity amongst us. Quite fun...try it.
'If you block a bridge, will you stand a snowball's chance in hell to get elected president? If your only hope shoots himself in the foot, will you ever be relevant in this country again? Try watching the GOP train wreck itself for 2016. Very fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb 19 Michael 2
Man found dead after car plunge over cliff alon... Feb 15 freethinkradio do... 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Feb '15 scary doctor 57
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Jan '15 Maureen 2
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jan '15 Pat 25
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Jan '15 Helen8809 6
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Browns Would Be Wise to Target Andre Johnson over Brian Hartline
Bleacher Report 4:54 AM
Why Shelton Should Be Browns' Top Target
NFL 4:56 AM
Brian Hoyer on leaving Browns: 'Good for both sides'
NFL 8:39 AM
Lions re-sign Matt Prater to three-year, $9M extension
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Lions Sign Prater to 3-Yr Deal Reportedly Worth $9M