Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23810 Jan 11, 2014
Yeah, Democrats would rather consort with invisible commies and play around on their imaginary Obamaphones during their abortion-on-demand gay marriage birth certificate forgery parties.
Thank God you child molesting, tax dodging conservatards are here to impose "His will" upon the unwashed masses...

Roflmao!!!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#23811 Jan 11, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
US Corp tax rate 39% and effective rate of 27% at least 7 % higher than anywhere else on the planet.....
No wonder there's over 90 million people in the US without jobs. Isnt there only 316 million in the whole Damn country?
Interesting....

After I read your post, I googled US population. 316,148,990.
http://www.census.gov/popclock/

At this link they confirm your 90 million unemployed estimate.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-worlds-recor...

Doing the math using those 2 figures it would appear that the "official" unemployment rate may have been errrrrrr fudged?

Maybe I missed something..........

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23812 Jan 11, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
Yeah, Democrats would rather consort with invisible commies and play around on their imaginary Obamaphones during their abortion-on-demand gay marriage birth certificate forgery parties.
Thank God you child molesting, tax dodging conservatards are here to impose "His will" upon the unwashed masses...
Roflmao!!!
So we have one BETA male agreeing that the corporate tax rate has driven jobs offshore.

United States

#23814 Jan 11, 2014
It would appear that BETA males prefer jobs go away because it gives them more time for video games.

United States

#23816 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that's why there's 91 million people not working. The real reason is everybody is jumping on the social safety net bandwagon. Now the Democrats are fighting to have unemployment benefits extended even more.
It's like Limbaugh always says "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't.
Continued subsidies for being unemployed is completely mind boggling.

United States

#23817 Jan 11, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and don't be too surprised when your QC goes bye-bye and be ready to face the inevitable lawsuits when us thinky people find out you're still putting lead paint on baby bottles to make a buck..
This moron refers to himself as a thinky person.....
That's EFFING HILARIOUS.....
The only thing he thinks about is how much of what other people earn that he should be entitled to.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23818 Jan 11, 2014
ScaryTheUnstableGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he thinks about is how much of what other people earn that he should be entitled to.
And what did you "earn", again? Oh right, a free ride on your inbred greatgrandpappy's hand-me-down plantation and a sorely misplaced sense of self importance...

United States

#23819 Jan 11, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>And what did you "earn", again? Oh right, a free ride on your inbred greatgrandpappy's hand-me-down plantation and a sorely misplaced sense of self importance...
Do you pay ANY income taxes at all?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23820 Jan 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like it when somebody or some people "impose their will" on the rest of the people? Then what do you call Commie Care????
What do you call Christianity?
You're whining about man-made laws, and I'm laughing at the fact that you take orders from invisible sky wizards and ancient schizophrenic shepherds. BIG difference there, little trucker buddy.
Of course, I don't expect you to comprehend ANY of what I just posted. I simply enjoy beating you with your own stupidity like it's a rolled-up newspaper. You almost make it too easy for me...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23821 Jan 11, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you pay ANY income taxes at all?
Do you?

Roflmao!!!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23823 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a choice with religion. Nobody is going to take your income tax refund away if you don't join a religion. Your healthcare insurance isn't going to drop you if you decide not to join a religion. Religion is not forced on you, you have the option to join a religion or not.
When you compare apples to oranges, you lose every time.
Nobody's forcing healthcare on you, either. That's just your sad, defeated teabagger victim mentality talking.
You have lots of choices. You're free to leave anytime. I'm sure either China or Russia could use another goose stepping, meth smoking trucker. And just think, you wouldn't need to worry about our tyrannical laws and regulations anymore. Goodbye...

Roflmao!!!
Pops

Newport, KY

#23824 Jan 12, 2014
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call Christianity?
You're whining about man-made laws, and I'm laughing at the fact that you take orders from invisible sky wizards and ancient schizophrenic shepherds. BIG difference there, little trucker buddy.
Of course, I don't expect you to comprehend ANY of what I just posted. I simply enjoy beating you with your own stupidity like it's a rolled-up newspaper. You almost make it too easy for me...
I call Christianity the largest group of VOLUNTARY donors/care givers in the WORLD. They help the truly needy & NOT the leaches, at least not much. They work largely in the COMMUNITIES & do not give out blanket aid so they are more effective & efficient.
I also call it only ONE of the near countless religions in the WORLD.
I also factually state that participation in ANY of them voluntary, NOT mandatory.
When one/you couple the last 2 sentences, there is absolutely no comparison to the inefficient dollar wasting government system.
Of course, I do NOT expect you to comprehend that.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23826 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning that those that have the ability move their industries out of the country. Even if you make a good buck here, you can make a better buck somewhere else. Your customers expect as much and so do your stock holders.
Your original comment was "... those that can or cannot make good money here move out of the country." It was the "those that can or cannot make good money" part. Isn't that everyone? I don't understand why a company that was making good money here would choose to leave.

But, back to the point you were making. Using your reasoning, every industry should move to automation as much as possible, to save costs. Automation tends to remove jobs at the lower end of the skill range first, but the machines are getting more sophisticated all the time. What happens when there aren't enough low skill jobs to go around?

Here's a real world example that you might be able to relate to: real world automated driving is not that far off (probably 10-20 years, maybe less.) What would you do if all the truck driving jobs vanished?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/tech/innovation...
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23827 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a perfect liberal comment for you: If you don't like Communism/ Liberalism, then leave the country.
No, we won't leave the country--we will change the country back to freedom loving America. We are fighting the losers so people don't spend the rest of their life on unemployment and become government dependent like so many others since DumBama took over. We will get rid of Commie Care as soon as we get rid of the Commies. Then people will have real choice and not choice by threatening the American people and companies.
In a free country, the leaders do not threaten the citizens--only in dictator and communist run countries do they do that. Real Americans believe in choice and liberty.
Stick to chasing ghosts around in your 18 wheeler. Seeing Mitt Romney pushed "Commie Care" in his state, that means you voted for a commie the last election. REAL Americans voted for Obama twice and our country is ten times better off for it. Now rattle off a bunch of Tea Bagger emailed newsletter crap. Be sure to toss in words like "liberty". You guys are still back in the 50's chasing invisible commies. The rest of the nation has gleefully and naturally left relics like you behind.
GhostRider

Canton, OH

#23829 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a perfect liberal comment for you: If you don't like Communism/ Liberalism, then leave the country.
No, we won't leave the country--we will change the country back to freedom loving America. We are fighting the losers so people don't spend the rest of their life on unemployment and become government dependent like so many others since DumBama took over. We will get rid of Commie Care as soon as we get rid of the Commies. Then people will have real choice and not choice by threatening the American people and companies.
In a free country, the leaders do not threaten the citizens--only in dictator and communist run countries do they do that. Real Americans believe in choice and liberty.
That's funny because I remember it was the "commie" unions who were always pushing "Buy American". You need to quit getting your information off of Timothy McVeigh fan sites. You know, the guy who wrote the book on what it means to be a Tea Bagger. Word for word. To the letter. You remember that the next time you call hard working, tax paying Americans who never had a handout in their lives a "bunch of commies".

United States

#23831 Jan 12, 2014
Xxx while that's probably one of the most intelligent things ever posted on Topix, do you think he's going to understand you any better than if you were ranting at him in Manderin Chinese?
because

Proctorville, OH

#23833 Jan 12, 2014
not sure yet
Plop

Dublin, OH

#23834 Jan 12, 2014
Kasich for prez!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23835 Jan 12, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have room to address this part of your post.
Lets say that you ran into a good chunk of money.
You make it sound like I wrecked my car into a bank vault!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets also say that this money was about $500,000 that we're talking about. So you ask somebody for some help, in this particular instance, you ask me.
You don't want anything too risky. It's a lot of money to take big chances. You want something that will grow and yet be secure.
That seems like a reasonable objective, growth with security.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So I narrow it down to two companies for you:
Company A has been in business for a long time. It's a very secure investment that has an average of 3.1% growth.
Company B is also a business that's been around for a long time. It too is very secure with a 5.25% annual growth.
Now which company would you choose to invest in? Before you answer, I want you to consider their gross earnings. Company A has a gross earning of 2 billion dollars a year. Company B has a gross earning of 10 million a year.
I'm going to take Option C, which is not to invest in any individual company, but to invest instead in a broadly based mutual fund. An individual company is a risky investment. A total market fund gives you growth and security (along with very low expenses for the account.)
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Now as an investor, do you give a rats azz how much they gross, or do you only care about the growth of your money? Of course you don't care what they gross and neither do most other investors.
You're wrong there. I've tried very hard to make sure I invested my money wisely. The size of the company (as measured by gross sales) is important. But it's just one piece in a big puzzle. Some companies can look very good on paper, and have a solid history, too. Just before they go belly up.
Yes, this is the voice of painful experience... Here the example of what happened to Bell Labs (aka Lucent.) Bell Labs had an amazing track record and a fistful of patents for some of the fundamental aspects of our modern digital world. They invented the transistor!
Sound like a good investment?
"Lucent had 14 straight quarters where it exceeded analysts' expectations, leading to high expectations for the 15th quarter, ending Dec. 31, 1999. On January 6, 2000, Lucent made the first of a string of announcements that it had missed its quarterly estimates, as CEO Rich McGinn grimly announced that Lucent had run into special problems during that quarter--including disruptions in its optical networking business--and reported flat revenues and a big drop in profits. That caused the stock to plunge by 28%, shaving $64 billion off of the company's market capitalization.... Subsequently, its CFO, Deborah Hopkins, left the company in May 2001 with Lucent's stock at $9.06 whereas at the time she was hired it was at $46.82."
"In 2001 there were merger discussions between Lucent and Alcatel, which would have seen Lucent acquired at its current market price without a premium and the newly combined entity would have been headquartered in Murray Hill....The failure of the merger talks caused Lucent's share price to collapse, and by October 2002 the stock price had bottomed at 55 cents per share."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucent
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23836 Jan 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Monday 12-23-13
Post 23155
Page 1067
Yet you were in Canton over Christmas. Lie much? YEAH
Christmas is December 25th you idiot.

Ever hear of an automobile that can travel 100 miles in less than 2 hours?

crawl back into your mud hut and continue whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Tue tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake Jobs