Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23272 Dec 27, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sad clown, you make me laugh.
Nothing's being "forcefully taken" here. You're free to go anytime.
Love It or Leave It, remember?
Yes, I remember. It's the advice we gave you after GW got elected and we voted in a Republican House. Nobody left though. I wonder why?

Now if money is not forcefully taken, what are you saying? That people offer government money? I don't recall that happening, not even from your talking mouths like Warren Buffett. BTW, is he still fighting with the IRS that they are charging him too much in taxes? I lost track of that story.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#23273 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You could send a liberal to an Economics 101 class over and over again, and they still wouldn't get it. They don't understand the concept of Action / Reaction.
Liberals think that if you take money away from somebody that has it, they will just sit there with a smile on their face. Then they can't figure out why the cost of their goods keeps going up, why they can't get a raise at work, or why the circulation of money doesn't seem to be happening in their society.
Confused, they conclude that the rich guy has all the money and they are raping the common man. That must be it. It certainly can't be because of their politicians or policy. It's pure greed.
Wow, a truck driver and a $22 grand a year economics experts. Real economic experts have pointed out time and time again how corporations are hoarding their money and not re-investing it for expansion. They're using it to buy back their own stocks to do what, hoard more money. Today's GOTP think they are everyone's baby daddy and can tell you who to marry, when you should drink, what your religion should be, when you should pray, who you should hate and why the rich shouldn't pay taxes.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23274 Dec 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems like an interesting line of conversation. I've done quite a bit of travel in my day and can't say that I've noticed the parallels you're drawing. Can you talk about some examples of the conditions you've listed above and talk a bit about the conditions that you list?
You've suggested that Russia, North Korea and Uganda are examples of countries that work to keep religion out of society, have serious gun controls, have strong government services and are anti-capitalist? This seems very much like you might not know much at all about these places! Were you thinking of other countries as examples and just not managed to communicate it well?
I see. So you say people in Russia and NK have armed citizens? They don't have socialized medical care? They are wealthy capitalist countries?

I'll have to remember that. In fact, I know a guy that came from Russia. He told me many stories about the place. In fact, many of the people at this company I deliver to came from the Soviet Union. A few go back every now and then to visit family. From what they told me, it's not much better today. Damn liars.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#23275 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Don't places like that try to keep religion out of society? Don't places like that have a society that relies on government for just about everything? Don't places like that have strict gun regulations? Aren't those places somewhat anti-capitalist?
Places like that sound more like a lefties utopia than a righties.
More like they dictate your religion, control your life and execute you if you're gay. That has a familiar ring to the far right.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#23276 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh........ yes, now I remember. It was one of the biggest lies promoted by the left. You know, that the crosshairs ad had something to do with the shooting? Then it turns out this kook had an obsession with Giffords and never even heard the name Sarah Palin. But you know how the left and MSM lie about things, don't you? If you're a leftist, you're born a liar. You people are so focused on Sarah Palin that one of your kooks went through the trouble of renting a house right next door to her so he could participate in voyeurism and write a book about it.
Now when did anybody from the TP make death threats to anybody. I don't think so. I think you're confused. You have the TP mixed up with Occupy Wall Street kooks. You know, those filthy people that had no job, hung around for months at various locations where multiple arrests took place, the people didn't even have the decency to take a shower, and peed and crapped everywhere like animals. Those are the leftists I believe you're thinking about. Because the TP people were civilized, quiet, held one day rallies and cleaned up after themselves when they left.
You should get checked for pre-existing exhaust fume poisoning.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23277 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you say people in Russia and NK have armed citizens? They don't have socialized medical care? They are wealthy capitalist countries?
I'll have to remember that. In fact, I know a guy that came from Russia. He told me many stories about the place. In fact, many of the people at this company I deliver to came from the Soviet Union. A few go back every now and then to visit family. From what they told me, it's not much better today. Damn liars.
Let's look at all 3.

Guns:
Russia: available to adults 18 and older, more than 10 per individual must be registered as a collection
Uganda: widely held, traded and purchased on the free market
North Korea: general ban

Government controlled social services:
Russia: extremely limited services available
Uganda: Extremely limited services available
North Korea: high level of government limits on social supports, little support available

Religion:
Russia: Orthodox Church plays major role in government and policy development
Uganda: Catholic dominated state and policies
North Korea: Not significantly religious

Capitalist?
Russia: Free market
Uganda: Radically unregulated free market
North Korea: not capitalist

So, looking at each of these nations and the attributes you've ascribed to each, do you understand how important it is to do a small amount of research before making claims about places or concepts you have little knowledge of?
Canton

Canton, OH

#23278 Dec 27, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> There would be NO reason to go 'off shore' IF the tax demands weren't so high here & the DEMAND for minimal prices/cost were not also so high here.
Realize that EVERY COST to produce ANYTHING is PAID by the end consumer.
There would be NO reason to dodge taxes IF the taxes were at least competitive in a capitalistic way.
Today's economic 'events' are a degree of proof that what I say is true.
Economics 101. That is undeniable.
Yet you overlook the exponential growth of the CEOs take home pay compared to the 20 years of flatline that the working man has been dealing with. How many offshore accounts do you have? Yet still, you live. That whole "lowest taxes in 50 years" thing kinda makes you seem like a tool, also.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23279 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh........ yes, now I remember. It was one of the biggest lies promoted by the left. You know, that the crosshairs ad had something to do with the shooting? Then it turns out this kook had an obsession with Giffords and never even heard the name Sarah Palin. But you know how the left and MSM lie about things, don't you? If you're a leftist, you're born a liar. You people are so focused on Sarah Palin that one of your kooks went through the trouble of renting a house right next door to her so he could participate in voyeurism and write a book about it.
Now when did anybody from the TP make death threats to anybody. I don't think so. I think you're confused. You have the TP mixed up with Occupy Wall Street kooks. You know, those filthy people that had no job, hung around for months at various locations where multiple arrests took place, the people didn't even have the decency to take a shower, and peed and crapped everywhere like animals. Those are the leftists I believe you're thinking about. Because the TP people were civilized, quiet, held one day rallies and cleaned up after themselves when they left.
Interesting reality filter you have there. When Sharron Angle, the Tea Party darling, said we might need to use "2nd amendment " remedies and take out Harry Reid, what do you suppose she meant by that? What's funny is you put down the true patriots that had the balls to stand up to wall street, yet at the same time somehow believe that the top 1% includes truck drivers. You are a traitor to your own existence. But then again, you were the guy who would stoop so low as to knock 10 degrees off the actual temperature when it was in the mid 50's in late December, just to prove to yourself that you aren't a flat earth idiot. Oh and it's a fact that Sarah Palin put the crosshairs of a gun scope on Congresswoman Giffords. If it's not a death threat, go ahead and post a picture of a politician you don't like, put the crosshairs of a gun scope on their face and mention things like "2nd amendment remedies" and "Don't retreat, reload" under it. When the FBI is kicking in your door, be sure to tell them it's not a death threat.
Republican 101

Lima, OH

#23280 Dec 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at all 3.
Guns:
Russia: available to adults 18 and older, more than 10 per individual must be registered as a collection
Uganda: widely held, traded and purchased on the free market
North Korea: general ban
Government controlled social services:
Russia: extremely limited services available
Uganda: Extremely limited services available
North Korea: high level of government limits on social supports, little support available
Religion:
Russia: Orthodox Church plays major role in government and policy development
Uganda: Catholic dominated state and policies
North Korea: Not significantly religious
Capitalist?
Russia: Free market
Uganda: Radically unregulated free market
North Korea: not capitalist
So, looking at each of these nations and the attributes you've ascribed to each, do you understand how important it is to do a small amount of research before making claims about places or concepts you have little knowledge of?
Stupid rightwingers don't care about facts.
After all, these superstitious rednecks believe in talking animals and magic invisible sky people.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23281 Dec 27, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at all 3.
Guns:
Russia: available to adults 18 and older, more than 10 per individual must be registered as a collection
Uganda: widely held, traded and purchased on the free market
North Korea: general ban
Government controlled social services:
Russia: extremely limited services available
Uganda: Extremely limited services available
North Korea: high level of government limits on social supports, little support available
Religion:
Russia: Orthodox Church plays major role in government and policy development
Uganda: Catholic dominated state and policies
North Korea: Not significantly religious
Capitalist?
Russia: Free market
Uganda: Radically unregulated free market
North Korea: not capitalist
So, looking at each of these nations and the attributes you've ascribed to each, do you understand how important it is to do a small amount of research before making claims about places or concepts you have little knowledge of?
You think you are so clever with your facts. But I have something more important than your facts. I have my opinions.If I had finished high school, I might know more about the world. But I rely upon what I can learn from listening to Rush, watching Fox News, and talking to other truck drivers.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23282 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are so clever with your facts. But I have something more important than your facts. I have my opinions.If I had finished high school, I might know more about the world. But I rely upon what I can learn from listening to Rush, watching Fox News, and talking to other truck drivers.
Very cute. Now you're resorting to stealing names? How terribly mature of you.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23283 Dec 27, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid rightwingers don't care about facts.
After all, these superstitious rednecks believe in talking animals and magic invisible sky people.
And you people believe that man controls the climate. Which is sillier?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23284 Dec 27, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting reality filter you have there. When Sharron Angle, the Tea Party darling, said we might need to use "2nd amendment " remedies and take out Harry Reid, what do you suppose she meant by that? What's funny is you put down the true patriots that had the balls to stand up to wall street, yet at the same time somehow believe that the top 1% includes truck drivers. You are a traitor to your own existence. But then again, you were the guy who would stoop so low as to knock 10 degrees off the actual temperature when it was in the mid 50's in late December, just to prove to yourself that you aren't a flat earth idiot. Oh and it's a fact that Sarah Palin put the crosshairs of a gun scope on Congresswoman Giffords. If it's not a death threat, go ahead and post a picture of a politician you don't like, put the crosshairs of a gun scope on their face and mention things like "2nd amendment remedies" and "Don't retreat, reload" under it. When the FBI is kicking in your door, be sure to tell them it's not a death threat.
Oh, so you don't like the crosshairs thingy? Well why is it okay when a Democrat does the same thing?



Here's another strange global warming fact Canton, it's usually a little warmer south of Cleveland than it is north. You see, I was giving you the Cleveland temperature and the Cleveland normals when I was making fun of you. I got those numbers from Fox 8 weather.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23285 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you people believe that man controls the climate. Which is sillier?
Let's ask China if pollution has any effect on the air. What is silly is you thinking you have an opinion, when in fact, it was provided for you by oil billionaires who caused it. Also, it would be beyond silly, and just flat out ignorant if you are claiming our weather hasn't changed drastically since you were a child.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23286 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you don't like the crosshairs thingy? Well why is it okay when a Democrat does the same thing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XqB4tyvxWKAXX
Here's another strange global warming fact Canton, it's usually a little warmer south of Cleveland than it is north. You see, I was giving you the Cleveland temperature and the Cleveland normals when I was making fun of you. I got those numbers from Fox 8 weather.
Sure you did, Rubber Ducky. Sure you did. You got busted changing the temps and now are trying to lie your way out of it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23287 Dec 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you don't like the crosshairs thingy? Well why is it okay when a Democrat does the same thing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XqB4tyvxWKAXX
Here's another strange global warming fact Canton, it's usually a little warmer south of Cleveland than it is north. You see, I was giving you the Cleveland temperature and the Cleveland normals when I was making fun of you. I got those numbers from Fox 8 weather.
Now refresh my memory. Did the guy in the brief and blurry crosshairs of that video get shot? No? Any mention of "2nd Amendment remedies"? Yah...thought so.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23288 Dec 27, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you overlook the exponential growth of the CEOs take home pay compared to the 20 years of flatline that the working man has been dealing with. How many offshore accounts do you have? Yet still, you live. That whole "lowest taxes in 50 years" thing kinda makes you seem like a tool, also.
Canton, Canton, Canton. Do we really need to go through this again???

FactChecking Obama’s Budget Speech
The president went too far in his critique of the House Republicans' deficit-reduction plan.
Posted on April 15, 2011 | Updated on April 18, 2011

It does show those making more than $250,000 and those earning more than $2 million paying a lower effective tax rate in 2008 than in 1960. The decline was much greater for those making more than $2 million. But both groups of high-income earners were paying just about the same rate in the late 1980s as they were in 2008, according to the White House graph. The rates increased during the 1990s and began to fall again during the early years of the last decade. Update, April 15: We originally said that the rates in the late ’80s were "similar or possibly lower" than they are today. The Office of Management and Budget later provided specific figures that show the tax rates in the ’80s were similar. The OMB figures show that those earning more than $2 million paid the same rate (25 percent) in 2008 as they did in 1988, 1989 and 1990, and those making more than $250,000 paid 25 percent — the same rate since 2003. The latter group had a rate of 26 percent in the late ’80s.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/factchecking...
Canton

Canton, OH

#23289 Dec 27, 2013
Oopsie...fact time for Rubber Ducky. Now let's go back and look at the date you claimed it was in the mid 40's. Lies lies lies...

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/cleveland-oh...

Those 60 degree temps normal for Ohio December? You are so far in denial that you are starting to just sound like a raving lunatic. Willing to twist and lie just so you don't have to admit that you are completely and utterly wrong.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23290 Dec 27, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now refresh my memory. Did the guy in the brief and blurry crosshairs of that video get shot? No? Any mention of "2nd Amendment remedies"? Yah...thought so.
What does getting shot have to do with it? The point is Democrats have used the same kind of advertising. The more important point is that even if Palin didn't use crosshair ads, the shooting would have still taken place because it had absolutely nothing to do with Palin or her ad.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#23291 Dec 27, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did, Rubber Ducky. Sure you did. You got busted changing the temps and now are trying to lie your way out of it.
Then why didn't you say something at the time? I would have given you the Fox 8 weather link without a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland remains calm so far as police patrol ... Jul 20 They cannot kill ... 7
News 911 call about ISIS causes panic at Ohio hotel Jul 5 Maverick 808 3
News Cleveland Clinic doc who sought Libertarian Par... Jul 1 Poker Paul 1
NEORSD Storm Water Fee Jun 27 GRS 1
alisa hogan jackson Jun '16 jamie 1
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun '16 Roger and Terri 46
News Lorain firefighter pleads no contest to mischie... Jun '16 Gigi 1

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages