Since: Aug 12

United States

#23217 Dec 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You need help. Even stupid can't fix you.
You mean like a communist re-education camp..... Yeah we know that's what you'd do for all us...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23218 Dec 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You need help. Even stupid can't fix you.
Absolutely correct, you can't fix me.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23219 Dec 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a copy and paste of what you like or not? What happened to numbers 1,4,6,7,8 and 10? Must of not fit you're criteria and lies.
Actually, if you clicked the link, you would have found that there were mixed quotes between the Democrats and the American Communist Party. See boy-toy, it was a little game. The object of the game was to see if you could figure out who made the quotes: the liberals or the Communists.

So I took the time to weed out the liberal quotes and post only the American Communist Party quotes. Of course, if you want to have some fun, take the test yourself.

You see, the Communists and Liberals have very similar agendas. In fact, DumBama was supported by the US Communist Party in both of his elections. Communists believe in wealth redistribution, they believe in disarming the public, they believe in ridding our society of religion, they believe in heavy government control of businesses like health insurance companies. There are few differences between Communists and Liberals.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23220 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas to all!!
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23221 Dec 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Is that all you have? Why bother posting? After all, you know you won the battle when people respond by nitpicking at your spelling. LOL!
March on comrade.
I'm not trying to beat you up. I'm trying to help you. You want to get your message out. I'm suggesting some small changes that will help you to more effectively communicate.

I know that the status quo here is full on attack, all the the time, but I don't play that game. I know there's a real person behind all your bluster. And I'd like to say "Merry Christmas" to you (and to all the other Topix knuckleheads out there!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23222 Dec 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like a communist re-education camp..... Yeah we know that's what you'd do for all us...
Don't forget to put your tin foil hat and watch out them heleeecopters.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#23223 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you clicked the link, you would have found that there were mixed quotes between the Democrats and the American Communist Party. See boy-toy, it was a little game. The object of the game was to see if you could figure out who made the quotes: the liberals or the Communists.
So I took the time to weed out the liberal quotes and post only the American Communist Party quotes. Of course, if you want to have some fun, take the test yourself.
You see, the Communists and Liberals have very similar agendas. In fact, DumBama was supported by the US Communist Party in both of his elections. Communists believe in wealth redistribution, they believe in disarming the public, they believe in ridding our society of religion, they believe in heavy government control of businesses like health insurance companies. There are few differences between Communists and Liberals.
From that source, yeah right. Anybody that buys into their crap is the boy-toy. I guess that would be you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23224 Dec 25, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to beat you up. I'm trying to help you. You want to get your message out. I'm suggesting some small changes that will help you to more effectively communicate.
I know that the status quo here is full on attack, all the the time, but I don't play that game. I know there's a real person behind all your bluster. And I'd like to say "Merry Christmas" to you (and to all the other Topix knuckleheads out there!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
Old Guy, it was an attack. It had nothing to do with the topic being discussed. But that's okay. It is Christmas, and Canton is sitting home all alone because he does't want to be a hypocrite by celebrating Christmas with his family :-D

Merry Christmas to you and everybody here.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23225 Dec 25, 2013
I'm not really inclined to attack anyone here today, soo...
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope y'all enjoy spending time with your loved ones, and I'll be back tomorrow to help resume our "spirited debates". LOL
Pops

Newport, KY

#23226 Dec 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, like the old Indian said, "Once you poison the land, the air and the water, you'll find out that you can't eat cash."
I don't know about the old indian part but that does not diminish the value of the message. I like it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23227 Dec 25, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And then, you got drunk.
Even if I had gotten drunk, your own post just now states that my post is sober. TY for the endorsement.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23228 Dec 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
I'm not really inclined to attack anyone here today, soo...
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope y'all enjoy spending time with your loved ones, and I'll be back tomorrow to help resume our "spirited debates". LOL
TY. Great wishes to ALL this day. Now is it too late for Woo Boy to join the Christmas truce?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23229 Dec 25, 2013
The armistice is on for today? We'll pick up tomorrow.
Merry Christmas y'all!
Canton

Canton, OH

#23231 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas!!!
Canton

Canton, OH

#23232 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Guy, it was an attack. It had nothing to do with the topic being discussed. But that's okay. It is Christmas, and Canton is sitting home all alone because he does't want to be a hypocrite by celebrating Christmas with his family :-D
Merry Christmas to you and everybody here.
So there is really nothing you know about me. Still...Merry Christmas.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23233 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'll do that:
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/08...
Oh boy. There you go again with the James Taylor links. Haven't you already been shown what a conservative tool that guy is? Nobody can trust a word that energy lobby paid goon has to say. Now about those undeniable facts of so many record highs in one year. Tens of thousands..you know, what you called "a few warm days". No agenda there...ha ha! Hey, why did the Conservatives spend a billion dollars to refute climate change and why are all the donors energy corporations who are now hiding their tracks? Nothing says legit like hiding where your money is coming from. Now any way...you were telling us about this flat earth we live on. Do tell.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23234 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like I've posted repeatedly, liberals think they can turn everybody else into a Commie by making them feel guilty. It's sort of a reverse psychology thing they try in spite of it's failure.
If you support Bush, you're stupid. If you like Palin, you're dumb. If you criticize DumBama, you're a racist. If you are a constitutionalist, you're Timothy McVeigh. if you listen to Rush, you support a drug addict.
But two can play that childish game. American Communist Quotes:
2.“Rebuilding the social infrastructure will generate 11 million jobs. At least 3 million could be at work within 6 months — if the funds were available from Congress.”
3.“Moving toward a productive green economy must be based on federal financing and a national industrial policy.“
5.“For nearly half a century the nation’s working people embraced and took comfort in the American dream — a dream whose promissory note read that if you work hard and do the right things, a good and secure life is attainable. I wouldn’t say that dream is dead, but more and more people have less and less hope that it is within reach. Forces beyond their control have snatched it from them.”
9.“The Tea Party was birthed by media extremists and racist elements to break up the unity of 2008. They were able to change the debate and peel off some Democratic votes, but they were not able to stop the legislation.”
11.“Only majority movements can skin the rightwing cat, the neoliberal dog, and the globalizing rat.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/08/quiz-who-sa...
Sound familiar?
I love how when you Google your source "The Daily Caller" the word "Bias" appears in the top 3 listings provided by Google. Rubbish. Now back to the documented and historically accurate scientific data I have been providing. Save your militia propaganda websites for the conspiracy theorists at the gun show.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23235 Dec 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how when you Google your source "The Daily Caller" the word "Bias" appears in the top 3 listings provided by Google. Rubbish. Now back to the documented and historically accurate scientific data I have been providing. Save your militia propaganda websites for the conspiracy theorists at the gun show.
And Merry whatever to you too Canton. How was your holiday? Or did you not celebrate it?

I'm very sorry you didn't like my source. Here, how about right from the horses mouth?

THE SHUTDOWN AND ITS AFTERMATH

Last month's settlement reopening the federal government constituted a major victory for democratic governance. It firmly rebuffed a reckless attempt by a small group of right-wing extremists to leverage what should have been the routine lifting of the debt ceiling and funding of government operations into something much more serious and consequential.

De-funding Obamacare was to be the first trophy in a far more ambitious and longer-term power play by a reactionary grouping and their big-pocketed financial backers. Their aim: to reverse the 2012 elections, dis-empower President Obama for the remainder of his term, bypass democratic institutions and rules, and, above all, impose a deeply reactionary political agenda on the country - not to mention position themselves to gain control of Congress in 2014 and the presidency in 2016.

That this might entail violating the core democratic principle of majority rule, nullifying an election, courting economic disaster in the midst of an already anemic recovery, and bringing on a political crisis of first-rate proportions, didn't seem to bother these fanatics of the right. They were prepared to roll the dice.

A combination of factors explains why the extremist tea party crowd came with egg and worse on their faces.

First, the president, to his credit, didn't blink; he refused to give in to extortion. He evidently understood, in no small measure from earlier experience with the sequester, that if he gave ground again it would be tantamount to surrendering his presidency and much more.

Second, the American people in their majority saw through the "both sides responsible" sham. By the second week of the shutdown nearly three-quarters of the public blamed the Republicans. This no doubt had a sobering impact on established and moderate voices in the GOP.

Third, the tea party wrongly assumed that people were ready to go to war over Obamacare. While many people may not like it (or the caricatured version served up by right-wing media and politicians), few were ready to shut down the government in order to repeal it.

Fourth, organized actions throughout the country stiffened the resistance of Democrats and were surely noted by Republicans representing swing districts.

Finally, pressure from Wall Street and other sections of big capital was a factor in forcing a settlement, demonstrating that this crisis was not a case of class war, "pure and simple," in which the capitalist class lines up on one side and the working class on the other.

Certainly, on one side was a coalition of right-wing forces, including a sliver of well-heeled capitalists - the most racist, anti-labor, anti-democratic and reactionary. However, on the other side was not only a majority of the American people, but also major sections of the capitalist class who, while sharing many of the aims of right-wing extremists in the Republican Party, were not ready to risk pulling the plug on the economy in order to achieve them.

http://www.cpusa.org/federal-battles-are-a-sh...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23236 Dec 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> TY. Great wishes to ALL this day. Now is it too late for Woo Boy to join the Christmas truce?
I guess Woo-Humbug didn't read your post, or ignored it. LOL!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23237 Dec 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Woo-Humbug didn't read your post, or ignored it. LOL!
The same could be said for you... LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct 21 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct 18 Roger and Terri 42
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct 15 Ivieivy 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 11 good stuff 1
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]