21,081 - 21,100 of 30,474 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23091 Dec 22, 2013
Standing Ovation!!!
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23092 Dec 22, 2013
Crimony, look who comes crawling out of the trailer park the second I mention toothless, braindead conservatives...
ROFLMAO
Pops

Newport, KY

#23093 Dec 22, 2013
Anyone notice that Liberals & progressives do about 90% of the name calling & insulting & The least tolerant ?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23094 Dec 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I'm a liberal, and I think it's great to kill babies, but not dangerous murderers in prison.
I'm a liberal, and I shop at Wal-Mart, and then complain about foreign made products.
I'm a liberal, and I think everybody should contribute to my clean air and water just the way I like it.
I'm a liberal, and I think that if you make money, you're not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are.
I'm a liberal, and I think that poor people should be able to have as large of a family as they desire, but can't figure out why we didn't solve poverty.
I'm a liberal, and I think that minimum wage should be $20.00 per hour. What I can't figure out is why jobs are moving overseas.
I'm a liberal, and I think that if we tax the wealthy even more, they will just have to pay it, and it won't effect me.
I'm a liberal, and I think taking God out of schools is the right thing because we replaced that with teaching children how to put condoms on bananas.
Hey toothless trucker buddy, I'm pretty sure libs don't actually think any of those things.
Stick to what ya know, like peeing into empty bottles and popping No-Doz, as political satire is clearly NOT yer strong suit...
Pops

Newport, KY

#23095 Dec 22, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Bufoons will fight like wet cats to stay stupid. Pathetic is what you see in the mirror every morning.
You are experienced in that dept & for certain qualified to say so.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23096 Dec 22, 2013
Pops wrote:
Anyone notice that Liberals & progressives do about 90% of the name calling & insulting & The least tolerant ?
Oh, so NOW you wanna preach tolerance all of a sudden. Funny...
Stupid maniacal fundie d-bag.

United States

#23097 Dec 22, 2013
Look whose complaining about tolerance. ... ROFLMAO
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23098 Dec 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Look whose complaining about tolerance.... ROFLMAO
Yeah, a couple illiterate fundie cheerleaders.
ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23099 Dec 22, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey toothless trucker buddy, I'm pretty sure libs don't actually think any of those things.
Stick to what ya know, like peeing into empty bottles and popping No-Doz, as political satire is clearly NOT yer strong suit...
Liberals don't believe those things? Sure they do. Which one do you think they don't believe in? I'll take them one at a time.

Or is it just the fact that when you see what liberalism is in print, it seems ridiculous to you too?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23100 Dec 22, 2013
Oh, I'm a conservative, and people should tolerate my beliefs, even if I spend most of my time bashin gays and hatin sum brown folk.

Oh, I'm a conservative, and I think it's okay fer businesses to make record profits by paying employees third world wages.

I'm a conservative, so I blame everything on liberals, even though it's actually my fellow war mongering Christians who are wiping their @ss with my PRECIOUS Constitution and laughing all the way to the bank.

Oh, I'm a conservative, and I shouldn't have to pay muh taxes cuzza Obamaphones.

I'm a conservative. Derrr...

United States

#23101 Dec 22, 2013
I'm a liberal and believe gays can ram their agenda down Christians throats by hook or by crook using whatever form of media we can gain control of.

I'm a liberal and believe I should be paid based on how much i rut and make little skulls full of mush rather than what I'm worth because Gawd knows my skills ain't worth jackshit.

United States

#23102 Dec 22, 2013
And whatever goes wrong ever.....it was (insert last R presidents name here). That's whose fault it was.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23103 Dec 22, 2013
I'm a conservative, and I think tolerance fer everyone is GREAT, unless yer gay, brown, non-Christian, poor, or worst of all, a daggum woman.

I'm a conservative, and I think killin babies is just horrible, unless ya gather em ALL up in a pesky federal building and bomb em fer the Constitution.

I'm a conservative, and I think regulation is bad, unless they's a tellin ya who ya can an can't marry, which religion ta choose, or what y'all can do with yer own bodies.

I'm a conservaTARD, and I think rape is just a dirty liberal word fer "God's will".

DERRRR......
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23104 Dec 22, 2013
And whatever goes wrong ever.... It's Obama's fault, that's whose fault it is.
Just look at his terrible Hurricane Katrina response time, his failed War on Terror, and his role in the sinking of the Titanic.
Oh, and he's a godless Muslim wut don't gots him no burth sir tifkit.

Derrr......

United States

#23105 Dec 22, 2013
I'm a LibTard and I'm entitled to everything you earn. My right to your stuff supercedes your right to exist!

And if I don't get it my way I'm gonna go steal a gun and shoot up everyone in my field of vision just like so many good liberals have done before me.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23106 Dec 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm a LibTard and I'm entitled to everything you earn. My right to your stuff supercedes your right to exist!
And if I don't get it my way I'm gonna go steal a gun and shoot up everyone in my field of vision just like so many good liberals have done before me.
Derrr, muh right ta mooch offa muh greatgrandpappy an misspell simple werds online supercedes yer right ta breathe, libtards.
And if'n I don't git muh way, I'ma gonna shut down yer gubment, move ta Costa Rica, and bomb a federal buildin fulla commie chirren fer the Constitution, just like muh teabagger hero Tim McVeigh...

DERRR.....

United States

#23107 Dec 22, 2013
I'm a liberal and I'm a moocher cause i ain't got nothin and don't feel like workin and muh daddy never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and grandpa never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and my great grandpappy never had nothin and didn't feel like workin neither.

They'd be so proud of me now if only they could see me receiving so much for free that others went out and earned.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23108 Dec 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm a liberal and I'm a moocher cause i ain't got nothin and don't feel like workin and muh daddy never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and grandpa never had nothing and didn't feel like workin and my great grandpappy never had nothin and didn't feel like workin neither.
They'd be so proud of me now if only they could see me receiving so much for free that others went out and earned.
Like 400 acres? UdintEarnThat son. Unlike "Liberal" me who has never had a cent of government money handed to me, you have had a free ride your whole life. I worked for and earned my house, my land, my belongings. All you did was reach out your greedy little hand. Funny that you call working people like myself a bunch of free loaders, when it's been you and your offshore account patriots who haven't been carrying their share the entire time.. Boss man taught you up real purdy' like.
Canton

Canton, OH

#23109 Dec 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Canton, it's in the mid-40's. Wow, how unreal, huh? But we didn't call this global warming in the old days, we called this a thaw and thaws were always quite normal.
Okay, so we had several weeks of below normal weather, and now we are going to get a break for about four days. Next week, it's back to below normal weather for many weeks afterwards, and you think you have a case? Oh, and just so you know, we will likely have more thaws the rest of the winter as well.
You see, that man in the sky is quite capable of taking care of our planet without any help from liberals. He's been doing it a long time you know, long before he ever goofed up and made the first liberal.
Mid 40's, huh? Guess your denial now applies to simple science things like a thermometer now too. I know, maybe the weatherman is part of a Liberal scheme when he clearly states the temp is 58 degrees and in some parts of Ohio, over 60 degrees. That's normal for the end of December...right? Seeing how 3 weeks of cold weather in the start of this month, thoroughly convinced you and your flat earth crew that climate change in no way could exist, I find it very interesting how much you have to spin to explain 58 degrees when it's almost January. Go lay down, old tired dog. You are starting to just make yourself look crazy at this point.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23110 Dec 22, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
And whatever goes wrong ever.... It's Obama's fault, that's whose fault it is.
Just look at his terrible Hurricane Katrina response time, his failed War on Terror, and his role in the sinking of the Titanic.
Oh, and he's a godless Muslim wut don't gots him no burth sir tifkit.
Derrr......
Now that's funny. For the first three years of OBummer, it was Bush's fault. After that, it was the Republican Congresses fault. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul '14 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul '14 Sheila Walshin 1
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE