Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ask Warren Buffett how he feels about the top 1% you somehow think have your best interests in mind. I don't need any "Leftists" telling me anything. I learned everything I know about the GOP from the GOP> Now go read your Tea Bagger email for the next thing you will suddenly feel outraged about.
Warren Buffett? I'll get to that in a moment. First our weather update:

Today we had partly sunny skies with a high temperature of 29 degrees--10 degrees below our normal for this day, and far from our record high of 65 degrees set back in 1901.

Okay. Now where were we? Oh yes!

Warren Buffett could care less about what the taxation is because he's out of paying taxes. He has little taxable income and wants to stay on top of that ladder. It would be like me supporting our city taxing people that buy large houses. Sure I might be for that if I already own my large house.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. We all can see how effective a Republican Congress can be. Except of course for the historical record they set for being the most ineffective Congress ever. Yah...they got the plan. Keep telling yourself that.
Do you ever think about your comments "before" you post them?

The most ineffective Congress? Now why don't you tell me what made them so ineffective? I'll give you a hint: government shutdown.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was a pretty thoughtful post from you. The original big healthcare giveaway happened during the Reagan years. At that time, hospital emergency rooms would turn away folks that could not pay. Reagan signed the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act in 1986, which said that emergency rooms had to accept everyone, regardless of their ability to pay (or their immigration status.) This was done following multiple stories of folks dying after being turned away from emergency treatment. It seemed like a humanitarian response at the time, but it was actually the start of an incredibly inefficient healthcare system. You would only be covered for emergency treatment, not preventive care.(Which meant that poor folks waited until their chronic, treatable conditions were emergencies.) And the service could only take place in emergency rooms, which is our most expensive healthcare option.
This system costs every family more than $1000/year. Obamacare will get these folks into the healthcare system at an early stage of disease, when treatment is much more affordable. And they will be treated in settings that are far less expensive than emergency rooms. And it puts the burden back onto the individual, instead of forcing the rest of us to pay for it.
"According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 55% of U.S. emergency care now goes uncompensated. When medical bills go unpaid, health care providers must either shift the costs onto those who can pay or go uncompensated. In the first decade of EMTALA, such cost-shifting amounted to a hidden tax levied by providers. For example, it has been estimated that this cost shifting amounted to $455 per individual or $1,186 per family in California each year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Medica...
I wonder if Medicare and Medicaid ever did a study on cost shifting of Medicare and Medicaid? Now that would be interesting since they never reimburse health providers 100%. In fact, Medicare and Medicaid are the kings of cost shifting. It's why the new trend is for doctors and facilities to refuse new government patients.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or better yet, let's compare how much Al Gore makes a second, to how much Exxon Mobile makes per second. Now wipe that crude oil from around your greedy mouth, son. You're making the founders of this nation's skin crawl.
Now that's an apple/pineapple comparison.
Al (spin doctor) Gore is an individual. Exxon Mobile is the total of countless stock holders, oil drillers, oil refiners, employees of companies that make plastics, fertilizers, tires, paints, work at Speed Way & Exxon Mobile gas marts, Barge & Tanker workers etc etc.
How many jobs does Gore create? 1 hair stylist, 1 pilot & 1 co-pilot of a jet that he puts Exxon Mobile jet fuel into that takes off & lands on tires made from petroleum. hmmm
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something out of context. But by all means, post the link to the episode where somebody said atheists have no rights.
I never said every single person in this country is getting screwed with Commie Care. I said most are. Of course there will be some people who make out. But for every one that does make out, ten lose.
It was not long ago where I posted a personal story of this. Thanks to Commie Care, my employers insurance went up so high that we now have coverage just as bad as Commie Care plans. When discussing this issue with one of my tenants, she praised Commie Care because she has medical coverage.
My tenant works at Pizza Hut. She doesn't look for better work because she smokes pot and most better jobs drug test. So the bottom line is I get next to nothing for healthcare coverage so my pot smoking part-time working tenant can have health insurance, and probably better insurance than I have.
Doing some research about your story in Montana, subsides are given to single people making up to $45,000 and a family of four making up to $94,000. I couldn't find the calculations of a family of three, but we can both imagine what kind of income this family of three had in order not to be qualified for any kind of subsidy.
Don't have a link because it was a few months ago, but look at the latest Fux bimbo rant. The Kelly broad stating that for a fact, Santa Claus and Jesus are white. No if's and's or buts about it, that's a fair and balanced fact from the puppet brigade.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a link because it was a few months ago, but look at the latest Fux bimbo rant. The Kelly broad stating that for a fact, Santa Claus and Jesus are white. No if's and's or buts about it, that's a fair and balanced fact from the puppet brigade.
TO EVERYONE: I don't agree with her but She & I & You are entitled to personal opinions.
WOO, you are intelligent enough realize that Beck, Hannity, Rush, Maddow, Alan Combs & others are NOT news reporters, They are Commentators, Editorialists, Opinion writers. Take ANY of them or ALL of them with a grain of salt. Agree or disagree, they are out there for their ability to draw listeners/viewers with their words & therefore paying sponsors.
There is NO reasons to cast stones or disparaging remarks because you disagree.
It's the 1st amendment folks!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a link because it was a few months ago, but look at the latest Fux bimbo rant. The Kelly broad stating that for a fact, Santa Claus and Jesus are white. No if's and's or buts about it, that's a fair and balanced fact from the puppet brigade.
What color was Santa when you grew up? What race was Santa in all the classic and even modern movies? What race is Santa at the malls and stores?

Megan's response was to an article some left-wing kook wrote in Slate saying that because Santa is white, he should be replaced with a penguin. A penguin????

Anyway she addressed her comment on her show tonight. Why don't you get a Youtube video of it and watch?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You'll never see an article about things like that on Fux News, where I saw one of their talking bimbos state that atheists do not have any rights in this country, only the bible thumper's do. The Constitution only applies to them. Yep, that's fair and balanced.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something out of context. But by all means, post the link to the episode where somebody said atheists have no rights.
Woo-boy might be talking about Dana Perino: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What color was Santa when you grew up? What race was Santa in all the classic and even modern movies? What race is Santa at the malls and stores?
Megan's response was to an article some left-wing kook wrote in Slate saying that because Santa is white, he should be replaced with a penguin. A penguin????
Anyway she addressed her comment on her show tonight. Why don't you get a Youtube video of it and watch?
Here's how he looked back in the 15th Century: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Icon_c_1500...

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if I "impress" a bunch of tax dodging, free loading trust fund babies? Those are called facts, clown. Give them a try some time. Exxon doesn't consider themselves an American company, although I'm sure that when GW Bush deregulated them, they might have saved a penny or two.
Besides, who has time for your kookie flat earth tinfoil hat visions when we have John Boehner and the GOP on television right this minute, telling the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party to f@ck off...or what I like to call, precious moments. Now excuse me while I join the whole country in laughing in your Tea Bagging treasonous faces.
You excel at totally failing to see the point.
Cuz your right to spend what others earn supercedes others right to breathe air.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>TO EVERYONE: I don't agree with her but She & I & You are entitled to personal opinions.
WOO, you are intelligent enough realize that Beck, Hannity, Rush, Maddow, Alan Combs & others are NOT news reporters, They are Commentators, Editorialists, Opinion writers. Take ANY of them or ALL of them with a grain of salt. Agree or disagree, they are out there for their ability to draw listeners/viewers with their words & therefore paying sponsors.
There is NO reasons to cast stones or disparaging remarks because you disagree.
It's the 1st amendment folks!
Point taken,I am smart enough to know that half of the crap they spew, is just that. However you got people like xxx who drool over and take them as the gospel truth and then defend them. Look at all the times he refers to Fux News as the real truth, when in reality their just carnival barkers. Let alone pointing to articles from those proven frauds Breitbart.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I only watched half of the video as it was making me ill. Comparing civil rights to removing "under God" from the Pledge was just more than I could take. In that first half, I didn't see anybody say the words "atheists have no rights" but perhaps it's somewhere in the second-half of the video; I don't know.

It's so amazing how liberals go back to the civil rights movement or slavery every time they want to get their way. For years, we on the right have been telling blacks how the Democrat party has used them for many years. This video is a prime example of that. I had to laugh a few years ago when this strategy backfired on them because the libs were comparing gay marriage with civil rights. Most blacks are against gay marriage.

Liberals are miserable people, so their goal is to make everybody else miserable. That's the only pleasure a liberal gets.

If a liberal sees a person with money and quite happy with their success, a liberal wants to take that money so that person will be less happy.

If a liberal sees a man sitting in a park all by himself enjoying nature and having a cigarette, a liberal will petition his representatives to stop that man from enjoying his cigarette or cigar so he is no longer happy.

If a liberal sees people happy to have the ability to protect themselves with firearms, the liberal protests that government should take that firearm away so the gun owner is unhappy.

If a liberal sees a person happily gulping down a large soft drink or eating a Happy Meal, a liberal will complain that government should take away his ability to buy those foods he or she desires so they are not happy.

I thank God I'm not a liberal. I can't imagine being so miserable, so insensitive, so controlling that my only pleasure in life is taking happiness away from other people.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you ignored that Jesus was in there too, where was he from. Hint, it wasn't white mans land at that time. But, that's your fair and balanced view. The Comedy Channel gives out more truthful news than camp sabotage
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I only watched half of the video as it was making me ill. Comparing civil rights to removing "under God" from the Pledge was just more than I could take. In that first half, I didn't see anybody say the words "atheists have no rights" but perhaps it's somewhere in the second-half of the video; I don't know.
It's so amazing how liberals go back to the civil rights movement or slavery every time they want to get their way. For years, we on the right have been telling blacks how the Democrat party has used them for many years. This video is a prime example of that. I had to laugh a few years ago when this strategy backfired on them because the libs were comparing gay marriage with civil rights. Most blacks are against gay marriage.
Liberals are miserable people, so their goal is to make everybody else miserable. That's the only pleasure a liberal gets.
If a liberal sees a person with money and quite happy with their success, a liberal wants to take that money so that person will be less happy.
If a liberal sees a man sitting in a park all by himself enjoying nature and having a cigarette, a liberal will petition his representatives to stop that man from enjoying his cigarette or cigar so he is no longer happy.
If a liberal sees people happy to have the ability to protect themselves with firearms, the liberal protests that government should take that firearm away so the gun owner is unhappy.
If a liberal sees a person happily gulping down a large soft drink or eating a Happy Meal, a liberal will complain that government should take away his ability to buy those foods he or she desires so they are not happy.
I thank God I'm not a liberal. I can't imagine being so miserable, so insensitive, so controlling that my only pleasure in life is taking happiness away from other people.
Your mentally suppressed paranoia is showing bright and clear this morning.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Point taken,I am smart enough to know that half of the crap they spew, is just that. However you got people like xxx who drool over and take them as the gospel truth and then defend them. Look at all the times he refers to Fux News as the real truth, when in reality their just carnival barkers. Let alone pointing to articles from those proven frauds Breitbart.
Right. And MSNBC, CNN and others are so honest, huh?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/12/11/o ’reilly-sharpton-should-be-fir ed-using-mandela’s-death-attac k-me

http://gawker.com/5898876/nbc-apologizes-for-...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Notice you ignored that Jesus was in there too, where was he from. Hint, it wasn't white mans land at that time. But, that's your fair and balanced view. The Comedy Channel gives out more truthful news than camp sabotage
And it's obvious that's where you get your political news from.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And MSNBC, CNN and others are so honest, huh?
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/12/11/o ’reilly-sharpton-should-be-fir ed-using-mandela’s-death-attac k-me
http://gawker.com/5898876/nbc-apologizes-for-...
Don't watch them, but you keep pointing out the clowns.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's obvious that's where you get your political news from.
Again, deflection with no answer.
STOP IT

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

THIS POST IS 13 ALMOST 14 . YARS OLD !! and you people keep postng on it BAHAAAHHAHAHAHHA
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks, that's the one I was referring too. xxx stated he could only watch half of it because it made him want to vomit in his pointy white hat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Thu not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
Police charge Ohio woman with murder in husband... Jul 15 No Mold Whatsoever 3
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices Jul 11 tommorrow 1
•••
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••