Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22754 Dec 10, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the Catholic school part,(It was a Christian school), I was absolutely correct on my statements. Also, I worked in the non-union foundry before I worked for the Republicans and learned first hand what scum bags the GOP really were. Wasn't really that political back then. It was to help pay off my student loans. Something a freeloading leech on your parent's wallet like you wouldn't understand. Neat little fact. The Koch Brothers were telling you clowns your personal views on global weather trends a decade before Al Gore mentioned it.
The fact that your sissy powdered wig country club momma's boy lifestyle can't even fathom the life I have lived says volumes about you, not me. Now call your maid and tell her you have made another mess, Best Buy tough guy.
and your lies and excuses continue.

My freeloading leach azz pays more in taxes than your freeloading azz earns annually.

did you re-define freeloader to fit your useless argument again?

Obama made a fool of himself and country at the Mandela funeral. Anyone following him is following a fool and the outcome is going to be very bad.

Asking you and your kind to work and raise a family is way to much according to you, so just keep ignoring them as I will you.

Hunger is a great motivator....you need to be saving seeds for spring.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22755 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
like affordable care act that raised insurance premiums 50%?
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22756 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
If'n we don't git ta change history ta suit our greed-driven corporate agenda, hijack religion, an brainwash pesky chirren, the GOP will be nothin more than a bad memory in twenty years.
It takes SEVERAL years worth of intensive reprogramming and untreated head-related sports injuries to acquire TRUE conservative "patriotic enlightenment"...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22757 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP has been pi$$ing on your head for years and tell you it's just raining. And you just say"OK".
and the joke is on you..........because I followed the GOP and have ZERO use for wealth redistribution, and I live in a home worth more than 2 city blocks in your forgotten town.

You just keep following Obama and a tent is in your future.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22758 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and the joke is on you..........because I followed the GOP and have ZERO use for wealth redistribution, and I live in a home worth more than 2 city blocks in your forgotten town.
You just keep following Obama and a tent is in your future.
You put the 'Dick' in ridiculous. How they can pack that much stupid in one body is a medical mystery.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22759 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your lies and excuses continue.
My freeloading leach azz pays more in taxes than your freeloading azz earns annually.
did you re-define freeloader to fit your useless argument again?
Obama made a fool of himself and country at the Mandela funeral. Anyone following him is following a fool and the outcome is going to be very bad.
Asking you and your kind to work and raise a family is way to much according to you, so just keep ignoring them as I will you.
Hunger is a great motivator....you need to be saving seeds for spring.
It's funny how when anyone calls you out for being the idiot you are, all you pretty much have to say in response to it is that your parent's gave you money. Now when you say Obama made a fool of himself, do you mean give a foreign diplomat an unwanted back rub kind of fool or do you mean barf on a foreign diplomat kind of fool? Oh wait...that was Bush.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22760 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
we need to teach global warming.......did you notice the 4" of snow last night?

farting in class will warm the atmosphere.......put that in your textbook.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22761 Dec 10, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>If'n we don't git ta change history ta suit our greed-driven corporate agenda, hijack religion, an brainwash pesky chirren, the GOP will be nothin more than a bad memory in twenty years.
It takes SEVERAL years worth of intensive reprogramming and untreated head-related sports injuries to acquire TRUE conservative "patriotic enlightenment"...
the brain washing worked well on you.

you are not worth re-programming, and the new resources are best provided to the youth who still have a chance.

without re-defining every word, extreme spin covered in lies, and unions to protect the lazy.....your political party is only alive because of freebies........
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22762 Dec 10, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how when anyone calls you out for being the idiot you are, all you pretty much have to say in response to it is that your parent's gave you money. Now when you say Obama made a fool of himself, do you mean give a foreign diplomat an unwanted back rub kind of fool or do you mean barf on a foreign diplomat kind of fool? Oh wait...that was Bush.
when you and your fellow idiots call me out I laugh hysterically because I do what I say, and you just run your mouth.

action always pays better than lip service.

while you run your mouth, I work around your mess earning a living on my own.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22763 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not worth re-programming, and the new resources are best provided to the youth who still have a chance.
Looks like they were working on reprogramming you, then just gave up halfway through and switched yer brain with a chimpanzee's. And sadly, it would seem the chimp got the short end of the stick...
PLEASE keep ranting. You and yer group of lobotomized fundie cheerleaders are the best thing to happen to Dems since the Bush administration...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22764 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you and your fellow idiots call me out I laugh hysterically because I do what I say, and you just run your mouth.
action always pays better than lip service.
while you run your mouth, I work around your mess earning a living on my own.
You do what you say? Didn't you say months ago that you were moving out of the country? Guess you were just running your sissy boy powdered wig mouth again. Step aside little trooper. The thinky folks have a country to save from your ignorance.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22765 Dec 10, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like they were working on reprogramming you, then just gave up halfway through and switched yer brain with a chimpanzee's. And sadly, it would seem the chimp got the short end of the stick...
PLEASE keep ranting. You and yer group of lobotomized fundie cheerleaders are the best thing to happen to Dems since the Bush administration...
who's fault is it for your failure?

who can you blame for not going to college?

opportunity in your neck of the woods is limited at best.....who do you blame for not leaving to find greener pastures?

what chain to the ground kept you from becoming a middle class citizen?
Canton

Canton, OH

#22766 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the brain washing worked well on you.
you are not worth re-programming, and the new resources are best provided to the youth who still have a chance.
without re-defining every word, extreme spin covered in lies, and unions to protect the lazy.....your political party is only alive because of freebies........
Yawn...hottest decade in recorded history. Get it right, little corporate fetch boy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22767 Dec 10, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...hottest decade in recorded history. Get it right, little corporate fetch boy.
I almost wet myself from laughing.......

in the late 70's an ice age loomed, and in 2013 the hottest decade in history.

the liberal nuts started history recording weather less than 200 years ago. Nothing occurred prior then that is not in their notes.

the climate is less than a whole 1 degree warmer than the 60's.

we need to start an entire new wealth re-distribution program, and blame mother nature for it.

Ohio was formed by glaciers melting from Mastodons farting?
or the constant truck traffic on I 80?

Global warming is caused by liberal sheep regurgitating the same speech for 65 years, and propelled Crest as a leading oral care manufacturer.

December 2013 is much colder than AVERAGE, and will impact your short HISTORIES 1 degree difference substantially. Twenty degree colder than AVERAGE days effect AVERAGE more than ten degree above AVERAGE days do.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22768 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost wet myself from laughing.......
in the late 70's an ice age loomed, and in 2013 the hottest decade in history.
the liberal nuts started history recording weather less than 200 years ago. Nothing occurred prior then that is not in their notes.
the climate is less than a whole 1 degree warmer than the 60's.
we need to start an entire new wealth re-distribution program, and blame mother nature for it.
Ohio was formed by glaciers melting from Mastodons farting?
or the constant truck traffic on I 80?
Global warming is caused by liberal sheep regurgitating the same speech for 65 years, and propelled Crest as a leading oral care manufacturer.
December 2013 is much colder than AVERAGE, and will impact your short HISTORIES 1 degree difference substantially. Twenty degree colder than AVERAGE days effect AVERAGE more than ten degree above AVERAGE days do.
Wow, so the people who started recording the weather centuries ago are in on the invisible commie Liberal scheme, huh? You are so crazy that it is more sad than funny anymore. It won't stop the majority of the nation laughing in your insignificant kookie fringe group face, but still...get some help. Now dance for the amusement of the forum, you stammering buffoon of a corporate fetch boy. Dance while we toss coins at you and laugh.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22769 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost wet myself from laughing.......
in the late 70's an ice age loomed, and in 2013 the hottest decade in history.
the liberal nuts started history recording weather less than 200 years ago.
I don't understand where all your anger comes from. It's the "liberal nuts" that started recording climate history 200 years ago??? And they did this just to annoy you in 2013?

Certainly looking at the past and using that to try to predict the future is a very conservative thing to do.

And scientists don't stop at mere 200 years ago. they are always trying to press further into the past, by any means possible.

"The Thompsons realized that the Peruvian cores were similar to ice cores they had retrieved from Tibet and the Himalayas. When they found matches in ice cores taken from opposite sides of Earth, they knew they had "Rosetta Stones" with which to compare other climate histories from tropical and subtropical regions. The cores, which show unprecedented detail dating back 1,800 years, will help link past climate changes around the globe, they said."

"Lonnie and Ellen's tropical ice cores are the definitive pieces of evidence that show us what we're seeing today is beyond the scale of any natural cycle..."

http://www.wunderground.com/news/revealing-fi...
hjkz

Cincinnati, OH

#22770 Dec 10, 2013
moooo
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

#22771 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP has been pi$$ing on your head for years and tell you it's just raining. And you just say"OK".
Really? Better to be p*ssed on than p*ssed off. But, how about that load of Obamacare shit sitting on your waaaaaaa-boy pointed head?
Pops

Newport, KY

#22772 Dec 10, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those neanderthal idiots in Texas. The State School Board are fighting over science textbooks that don't include creationism. It's been shown they have changed other textbooks to alter history so it fits into their zealot mindset. They even approved renaming "slave trade' as 'Atlantic Triangular Trade.' And these idiots don't want to brainwash kids.
There's not a single thing wrong with teaching Evolution AND Creationism together. To teach only one & not the other could be considered censorship. Or to use your word,"brainwashing".
And as far as,'Atlantic Triangular Trade', that's a more accurate name since it wasn't ONLY 'slave' trade. What would be OK to call it to you? Rum trade? Molassas trade? Here YOU go censoring/brainwashing.
Did you meet someone that claimed to be a wizard & did he tell you that you had a brain? If he charged you, you should get your money back.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22773 Dec 10, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so the people who started recording the weather centuries ago are in on the invisible commie Liberal scheme, huh? You are so crazy that it is more sad than funny anymore. It won't stop the majority of the nation laughing in your insignificant kookie fringe group face, but still...get some help. Now dance for the amusement of the forum, you stammering buffoon of a corporate fetch boy. Dance while we toss coins at you and laugh.
AW, Come on Canton.'corporate fetch boy' has been used to death. lol How about something new please? I know that you can do it.
No one asked me but that hasn't stopped most of us...I say that whether or not someone believes or disbelieves in man made global warming, there is still NO good reason for man to disregard any possible avoidable contribution. We know that we have dirtied the water, soil & air but we are also cleaning them up too.
Don't get me wrong about a few things, I wouldn't close every coal mine or block every oil well but I would maintain all efforts to create/find cleaner fuels with a balance to cost & jobs. In fact, jobs are likely to be created.
I believe that We can get more hydro power too without building dams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) 13 hr kkovacic 59
North Ridgeville High School Transportation Aug 17 MonicaC 1
health Aug 12 drwill 1
News Group circulates petitions aimed at keeping Lak... Aug 2 kwarren 1
Loud noise Jul '15 jay 4
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul '15 kimberly 2
front yards are not storage areas (1895 Columbi... Jul '15 jpritchard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages