Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Westlake Forum

Comments (Page 1,031)

Showing posts 20,601 - 20,620 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
above comment is spin the blame to protect the idiot POTUS in office currently.
Did George Washington have 14 Benghazi's?
No, but George Washington was a Deist. Now tell us all again how this nation was founded on Christianity. I heard that they fled England because time traveling Obama was trying to force them to have a one religion government. No...wait. I must be thinking of the rightwing Christian Conservatives like you, who spit in the faces of what the founder's of this country intended and then try to rewrite history to cover their tracks. Prove me wrong.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Lying spin is the only thing that little boy fool you buys into. Someones mad that they can't go out to their sandbox and play with their little pink Tonka-Toy pickem-up truck because it's covered in snow.
He doesn't know it's snowing inside his little bubble unless Fox News tells him. Also, since it snowed, that means 97% of the scientific community must be wrong on that whole "climate change" thing, uncovering Al Gore's evil plan to make 1/1000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000th of what the Oil Industry makes in an hour. You know, them guys who directly fund every single Tea Party member in office and who spent millions to refute global warming, before completely changing their views. Merely a coincidence I'm sure. Like Cheney's Halliburton getting no-bid government contracts. Just a random series of events, I'm sure.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected a hero that got Bin Laden? And so what, the war on terrorism is over now?
Is this the same hero that used his bragging rights that led to the helicopter attack that killed many members of Seal Team 6? You know, the same team that killed Bin Laden?
Here's a quote from the guy who lied and went to war with the wrong country, on the terrorist behind nearly 3000 Americans being killed.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Guess we should have been focusing on more important things like birth certificates instead of taking out the number one terrorist on the planet. I know. Let's compare how many US Soldiers who needlessly died in Iraq, to how many died in your desperate and disproven Benghazi "scandal".

Awwwwww. There's those historically documented facts making you look like a clown again.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

All joking, name calling and politics aside...everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

We can all get back to our noble and in depth discussion on curing childhood cancer after the holiday.
David Hodge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

i now have drugs for sell i wlll be home by 11:00PM tonight i sell cheap i live on peral street jackson in a big fat red house come by buy them need them gone ASAP before i get BUSTED
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha! War on coal. I don't know what's funnier. How stupid the war on coal sounds or how blind you are to the hoops you jump through when you make bold stands on things like tobacco rights or the energy lobby. They've been working you goons for decades. Let's just say you are brainwashed enough to think gas, oil and coal are more important to human survival than soil, air and water and that is nothing short of scary.
We've been burning coal for over a hundred years and guess what? Our air, soil and water are just fine.

If you want to know what this really is. it's a payback to those tree huggers that helped put this incompetent into office. Your people have always told us the 47 percenters pay no federal income tax because they have no money, but you're fine with increases in energy costs that these people have to pay. You're fine when they have that added cell phone charge to support Obama Phones. You're fine if the smokers in the 47 percenters pays outrageous taxes to provide healthcare to the children of families making up to 80 grand per year. You're fine when they have to pay increased transportation costs in everything they buy like food and clothing. But federal income tax? Why.... are you crazy or something? They don't have the money.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with this powdered wig hoo hoo. When you clowns aren't bragging about how well off you are doing, you are crying about some crazed notion that was spoon fed to you by a Tea Bagger propaganda newsletter. You Conservatives had the wheel of this nation when the car hit the wall, yet blame the poor and powerless for it. You had your big day in the sun, lil' trooper. Now it's time for the big boys to dig us out of the greediest agendas and unfounded wars your stammering "Mission Accomplsihed" golden boy got us into. Guess what? Bush's war wasn't free and his Medicare wasn't paid for. You Conservatards must have been sleeping through that part.
And you were awake and sober when DumBama said without the so-called stimulus, unemployment would go over 8%. And after it passed and the money started to flow, it went past 8%. Or that Commie Care would cost 800 billion in ten years, and that everybody's insurance premium would go down? Or how Green Energy was our future and job creator, yet they keep going down the toilet all the time? What about "shovel ready jobs?" And where are the billions at that are being pumped into the stock market to fool people that our finances are okay? Where is that money coming from?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny watching you fools ignore the 13 Benghazi's that happened under Bush which cost a lot more lives. There were no trumped up scandal hearings over them because Democrat's know that these are dangerous areas to work. When asked why there no hearings on those, John McCain stated "They didn't want to usurp the President's power during a time of war." Typical Republican's politicized Benghazi for months and then cheered when the sequester cut $79 mill. more from the Embassy security budget. By the way he was at a Consulate, not at the Embassy. Learn a little bit about overseas security. If we are so despicable and immoral, how come you teabaggers are ranked below head lice and cockroaches? Thank God you idiots are dying off and dwindling down.
Yes, imagine what this country would be like if the TP became stronger and stronger? Why, living according to the Constitution? How horrible. Making people more responsible and self-reliant? That would be a terrible thing. Spending only what we have instead of borrowing all the time? The hell you say! A much smaller federal government? Who can live with a less intrusive federal government????

It would be so terrible.
Republican101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been burning coal for over a hundred years and guess what? Our air, soil and water are just fine.
If you want to know what this really is. it's a payback to those tree huggers that helped put this incompetent into office. Your people have always told us the 47 percenters pay no federal income tax because they have no money, but you're fine with increases in energy costs that these people have to pay. You're fine when they have that added cell phone charge to support Obama Phones. You're fine if the smokers in the 47 percenters pays outrageous taxes to provide healthcare to the children of families making up to 80 grand per year. You're fine when they have to pay increased transportation costs in everything they buy like food and clothing. But federal income tax? Why.... are you crazy or something? They don't have the money.
Oh great. Yet another uneducated, paranoid rightwinger is here to share his "expert" opinion on our air, soil, and water. Yawn...
Stick to the simple jobs, like peeing into empty bottles, lil trucker buddy. If we want to hear your greedy corporate cheerleader propaganda, we'll just get it from Reverend LimBeck.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>There were 788 amendments filed to modify Obamacare(ie. Heritage Foundation). 67 were filed from the Dems.- and 721 were from the Reps. 197 amendments were passed- 36 from Dems. and 161 from Reps. Their filthy lying paws are all over it.
When the Senate health, education, labor, and pensions committee passed its health care bill Wednesday, the Obama administration hailed it as a "bipartisan" effort. No matter that it passed the panel on a strictly party-line vote, with all 13 Democrats voting for and all 10 Republicans voting against. It was bipartisan, administration officials explained, because it contained 160 Republican amendments. Republican senators said that characterization was absurd. After all, they said, most of the 160 amendments were technical, rather than substantive, changes. Lisa Murkowsi of Alaska told the New York Times that, while it was "pretty impressive" that 20 of her amendments were accepted, "they were all technical."

Who's right? There's no real way to resolve this debate without examining the content of these amendments, and the committee has yet to officially release them. But a Senate Republican source sent Slate a summary of many of the amendments, with a short description of each.(Download the Excel file here.) Disclaimer: This is an incomplete list. Of the 788 amendments filed, only 437 appear here. And of the 161 GOP amendments passed or accepted, we have confirmed only 80 as such. We hope to update the document as more information becomes available.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing how all my Democrat, tax paying, home owning friends are all still working, Obama's evil plan to (insert crazed Tea Bagger propaganda here) must only have an effect on trust fund babies. Oh no. Wait. Scratch that. Reality is always bragging how well he is doing under Obama, so really it just comes down to a bunch of pissy @ssed hicks like you who don't like black people.
Well, now that everybody is doing so well under DumBama, then perhaps it's time to scale down those Obama phones, those SNAP cards, those welfare checks, unemployment benefits extensions. Sounds good to me!
Republican101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that everybody is doing so well under DumBama, then perhaps it's time to scale down those Obama phones, those SNAP cards, those welfare checks, unemployment benefits extensions. Sounds good to me!
How about cutting back on all the unnecessary corporate/farmer welfare while we're at it?
If unemployment is so bad under Commiebama, it's because those "super patriotic job creators" aren't doing their jobs, just like the self entitled hand-me-down farmers who take huge gubment handouts just to NOT work.
Oh, but I'm guessing you're okay with those entitlement programs, right. As long as nobody gets an imaginary Obamaphone... lol
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a quote from the guy who lied and went to war with the wrong country, on the terrorist behind nearly 3000 Americans being killed.
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
Guess we should have been focusing on more important things like birth certificates instead of taking out the number one terrorist on the planet. I know. Let's compare how many US Soldiers who needlessly died in Iraq, to how many died in your desperate and disproven Benghazi "scandal".
Awwwwww. There's those historically documented facts making you look like a clown again.
No, but you ignoring the truth about Seal Team 6 sure does make you look like a clown.

Bush's priorities must have worked a lot better than DumBama's because after 911, we never suffered another terrorist attack in our country during his two terms. Too bad we can't say the same thing about DumBama.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Republican101 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great. Yet another uneducated, paranoid rightwinger is here to share his "expert" opinion on our air, soil, and water. Yawn...
Stick to the simple jobs, like peeing into empty bottles, lil trucker buddy. If we want to hear your greedy corporate cheerleader propaganda, we'll just get it from Reverend LimBeck.
And if we need opinions from welfare recipients, we'll give you a call.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Republican101 wrote:
<quoted text>How about cutting back on all the unnecessary corporate/farmer welfare while we're at it?
If unemployment is so bad under Commiebama, it's because those "super patriotic job creators" aren't doing their jobs, just like the self entitled hand-me-down farmers who take huge gubment handouts just to NOT work.
Oh, but I'm guessing you're okay with those entitlement programs, right. As long as nobody gets an imaginary Obamaphone... lol
I have less of a problem when government gives something back to producers in our country. I don't when they give to the non-producers like yourself.

Government doesn't create jobs--the private sector does. All government can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so. Since we have the most anti-business President in our lifetime in charge, it won't be until after he leaves office when we can get this country back in the right direction.
Republican101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And if we need opinions from welfare recipients, we'll give you a call.
It's a FARM SUBSIDY, not welfare. Git it right, lonely trucker buddy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Republican101 wrote:
<quoted text>It's a FARM SUBSIDY, not welfare. Git it right, lonely trucker buddy.
Why don't you get it right?
Republican101 wrote:
<quoted text>How about cutting back on all the unnecessary corporate/farmer welfare while we're at it?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh1t. Every single thinking person alive knew Bush and Blair were butt buddies back then. The GOP has been getting busted for their obvious love of all things crude oil longer than you have been alive. Go look up what every single Republican Secretary of Interior has been up to when it comes to just how stupid you sound to me right now. Don't mind all the numerous scandals (not like your kind of scandals, real scandals) that the GOP has been busted at when it comes to the energy industry that Bush deregulated. Look up Kempthorn, Watts, Norton...every single one...busted.
When Bush was in office, I was working for Newt Gingrich at the time. Other than sh1tting green and asking your parents for more money, wonder what you base your "facts" on during that time. You just aren't used to having your powdered wig smacked around by someone who saw clearly behind the curtain of what you stand for.
I was just rereading some posts to se if I missed any & I saw Not Nac. Guess what. That spells Canton backwards Interesting. Wonder if it was on purpose.
Republican101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get it right?
<quoted text>
Obviously, sarcasm flies right over your pointed white hood, so please allow me to explain myself.
A gubment handout is a subsidy if it's going into a patriotic conservative's offshore bank account, and it's welfare if it's going to a pesky undeserving moocher, like a disabled senior, lazy war vet, or a hungry child...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Republican101 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, sarcasm flies right over your pointed white hood, so please allow me to explain myself.
A gubment handout is a subsidy if it's going into a patriotic conservative's offshore bank account, and it's welfare if it's going to a pesky undeserving moocher, like a disabled senior, lazy war vet, or a hungry child...
Or a group of people that sell their SNAP cards for cash, or those on unemployment working under the table for cash, or those like my ex-tenants that had four animals and are getting 250 bucks a month in food stamps, or those women who live with their working BF but collect all government goodies including a house in the suburbs because they are not legally married, or those that end up in front of me in the grocery store line that pay for their food with food stamps, then whip out cash for their alcohol, pet food and tobacco purchases.

You weren't being sarcastic, you just got busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,601 - 20,620 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Apr 15 worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Author James W Renner jailed, arrested (Jul '13) Apr 3 James Renner 3
Review: Wally Hair Salon (Jun '13) Apr 1 client no more 2
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar 28 Barrett kurilich 55
OH Who do you support for Attorney General in Ohio... (Oct '10) Mar 20 Recon 403
•••
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westlake People Search