start thinking right

Perrysburg, OH

#22267 Nov 23, 2013
The progressives are nothing but pathological liars. They couldn't tell the truth to save their pathetic lives. Unfortunately, these vermin are found in both parties, with the exception that all Democrats are progressive scum.

We are being lied to buy this evil regime and being sold down the river. The latest health care scandal should be enough to get even the most ardent Democrat voter to come to their senses. We had a chance to get rid of Obamacare in the election last fall, but America is stupid and believes lies. We have one last chance and that is in the 2014 mid-term elections.

They have delayed the employer mandate and are now thinking about delaying the individual until after the election. Interestingly, Barry Hussien is trying to also allow people who have had their plans cancelled to keep them one more year, conveniently after the elections. Of course, after the mid-terms, commie care will go into full effect and this country will be decimated.

Don't be a stupid fool: Vote every democrat out of office and end this travesty!!!!
Pops

Newport, KY

#22268 Nov 23, 2013
In general I would agree to vote out every Democrat out but the problem in general is the Career Politician!! They are sucking at the government (tax payers) teat. How else could they have the pay, medical, & retirement benefits that they have?
OUR so called Representatives are the best example & reason for term limits.
We NEED 12 yr term limits. Why 12 years? Because it is divisible by 2yr, 4yr & 6yr terms.
IF senator Pat Smith is a good rep for his/her constituents, After 2 terms (12 yrs) he/she can run for congress for another 12 yrs. That would be 24 yrs (with a retirement pension proportional to the private sector) no matter how many years they serve.
The same with medical benefits. I am unclear as to co-pays if any, but WHY should an elected Rep serve 6, 8,12 yrs and have medical care for LIFE that includes spouses & dependents that meets or exceeds the benefits of someone that worked at Ford, P&G, Duke Energy, U.S. armed services,(people that knowingly & willingly have or literally WILL put their lives on the line & get NO pension at any level unless they put in at least 20yrs? And then the amount of retirement pay is 'pro-rated' to time served.
Many do NOT empathize with their voters because they have insulated themselves from "real life".
If NOT so, Medi-care, Medi-caid & Social Security among additional programs, would not be struggling yesterday, today & tomorrow IF the people that voted in these changes from previous laws were SUBJECT to the same laws.
Mee

Winchester, KY

#22269 Nov 23, 2013
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
True
Blah

Mason, OH

#22270 Nov 24, 2013
I am a democrat to!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22271 Nov 24, 2013
start thinking right wrote:
The progressives are nothing but pathological liars. They couldn't tell the truth to save their pathetic lives. Unfortunately, these vermin are found in both parties, with the exception that all Democrats are progressive scum.
We are being lied to buy this evil regime and being sold down the river. The latest health care scandal should be enough to get even the most ardent Democrat voter to come to their senses. We had a chance to get rid of Obamacare in the election last fall, but America is stupid and believes lies. We have one last chance and that is in the 2014 mid-term elections.
Liberals are greedy people. They are fine taking money from others but are against somebody taking theirs.

Commie Care sounded great to a lot of people. Everybody gets covered, insurance will be cheaper, insurance will cover more and so on. Now that they found out they have to foot the bill, it's not such a good idea anymore.

Few will examine their own feelings and ask what others must feel like when they take their money for some government goodie. These hypocrites had no idea how bad this was going to get.

It's like I've said repeatedly, if you think something is too expensive now, wait until you see what it costs for free. A man of integrity would not only admit to his mistake, but take measures to correct that mistake. Not this clown. Instead of rescinding Commie Care, he's going to try to rub salt into the wounds. HIs minions are going to try and pull the wool over American's heads yet again. But then again, when has any Democrat had integrity?

In spite of all that, the uninformed voter will continue to support liberal causes no matter how much damage they do to our nation or how many millions of people they hurt.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22272 Nov 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I started to reply to this post but then realized that IF you believe 1/2 of what you posted that I would be wasting my time & words. Just thought that I would say that much. TY
I do have 1 question tho,'what phoney scandals' do you refer to?
Their puppet masters told them that all DumBama scandals are manufactured and untrue. Like good little commies, they just march to lockstep and ask no questions.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22273 Nov 24, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>How about that Murdoch spying scandal. I'm sure super patriots over at Fox had a good old collective cry session that day. I hear you cheerleaders squealing from the sidelines for your bloated white billionaires and chanting Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, but you don't seem all too concerned when your generous corporate overlords make a profit from steamrolling other peoples' human rights...
Oh, but you need to "stay abreast" of ALL your phony scandals, meaningless polls, and desperate fear mongering, live from Bullsh1t Mountain... LOL
Tell me: who is "steamrolling" over human rights more than DunBama?

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#22274 Nov 24, 2013
If his ip is Van wert don't even bother to respond. His is the F Tard little sister city to Canton that's dying in the poor house.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22275 Nov 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are greedy people. They are fine taking money from others but are against somebody taking theirs.
Commie Care sounded great to a lot of people. Everybody gets covered, insurance will be cheaper, insurance will cover more and so on. Now that they found out they have to foot the bill, it's not such a good idea anymore.
Few will examine their own feelings and ask what others must feel like when they take their money for some government goodie. These hypocrites had no idea how bad this was going to get.
It's like I've said repeatedly, if you think something is too expensive now, wait until you see what it costs for free. A man of integrity would not only admit to his mistake, but take measures to correct that mistake. Not this clown. Instead of rescinding Commie Care, he's going to try to rub salt into the wounds. HIs minions are going to try and pull the wool over American's heads yet again. But then again, when has any Democrat had integrity?
In spite of all that, the uninformed voter will continue to support liberal causes no matter how much damage they do to our nation or how many millions of people they hurt.
The GOP based, Heritage Foundation backed with the success of Romeycare is now called Commie Care because Obama had enough guts to finally say "Hey let's do this", and you could see a huge dust storm get kicked up when they did a 180 degree turn on their own plan. It's funny how you claim 'it's all his' when there were 788 amendments filed to modify the ACA. 67 were from Dems.- 721 were from Reps. 197 amendments were passed- 36 from Dems and 161 from Reps. Ooh, somebody's fingerprints are all over this crime scene and looks like your hated Libs should get probation and your beloved Cons, should be like their name and locked up for sabotage. Facts suck.
d pantz

United States

#22276 Nov 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP based, Heritage Foundation backed with the success of Romeycare is now called Commie Care because Obama had enough guts to finally say "Hey let's do this", and you could see a huge dust storm get kicked up when they did a 180 degree turn on their own plan. It's funny how you claim 'it's all his' when there were 788 amendments filed to modify the ACA. 67 were from Dems.- 721 were from Reps. 197 amendments were passed- 36 from Dems and 161 from Reps. Ooh, somebody's fingerprints are all over this crime scene and looks like your hated Libs should get probation and your beloved Cons, should be like their name and locked up for sabotage. Facts suck.
like the fact democrats get huge donations from big insurance corporations , lobbying to get language put into the bill making them a primary provider by law??? Yeah, it was so hard to say "let's finally do this"...... especially when it ends up being nothing like what was promised in his campaign speech.
d pantz

United States

#22277 Nov 24, 2013
WaverlyLovesToddlers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how many fake scandals you obvious to the entire nation racists are up to now. Now that's what I call funny.
"funny"? Like your English??
d pantz

United States

#22278 Nov 24, 2013
Blah wrote:
I am a democrat to!
yep. I can tell you are "to". Lol!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22279 Nov 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP based, Heritage Foundation backed with the success of Romeycare is now called Commie Care because Obama had enough guts to finally say "Hey let's do this", and you could see a huge dust storm get kicked up when they did a 180 degree turn on their own plan. It's funny how you claim 'it's all his' when there were 788 amendments filed to modify the ACA. 67 were from Dems.- 721 were from Reps. 197 amendments were passed- 36 from Dems and 161 from Reps. Ooh, somebody's fingerprints are all over this crime scene and looks like your hated Libs should get probation and your beloved Cons, should be like their name and locked up for sabotage. Facts suck.
You mean like the fact states can do just about whatever they desire provided it's allowed by their Constitution? The country has a Constitution too. Nowhere in that Constitution do I see the federal government responsible for healthcare. In fact in our Constitution, it lists what the federal government is responsible for. Cash for Clunkers is not in it.

Secondly one would have to ask: how many people lost their jobs because of Romney Care? How many people were forced into reduced hours because of Romney Care? How many people lost their health insurance coverage under Romney Care?
CantonUpInYourDa ughter

Canton, OH

#22280 Nov 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
His posts are repetitious: Makes fun of God and Jesus, rants on about how we are for the rich people, and how we are for global warming. That's about all of his posts.
Yep the GOP whoring out religion to push forward a corporate agenda. Same as the first day I stated it. Now about the fact that what you have complained about changes every week until it is proven to be bullsh1t, and then you move on to the next bogus Tea Party emailed newsletter complaint without any repercussions over the fact that the last scandal you were so "outraged" about was a proven lie. I know. Let's hear some more from the "Constitutionalists" who sat as quiet as church mice when the Patriot Act was passed or maybe Pops first crying about the 1st amendment, followed by him crying about someone calling him names. Bunch of douche bag hypocrites. No wonder you are no longer relevant in this country.
CantonUpInYourDa ughter

Canton, OH

#22281 Nov 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact states can do just about whatever they desire provided it's allowed by their Constitution? The country has a Constitution too. Nowhere in that Constitution do I see the federal government responsible for healthcare. In fact in our Constitution, it lists what the federal government is responsible for. Cash for Clunkers is not in it.
Secondly one would have to ask: how many people lost their jobs because of Romney Care? How many people were forced into reduced hours because of Romney Care? How many people lost their health insurance coverage under Romney Care?
Now if only anything you guys ever claim on here turned out to be true. Just a minor miscalculation on your part, I'm sure. Nothing to do with the fact that you are all just a desperate bunch of toothless racists, clutching at any notion in hopes that Americans will feel as stupid as you did for voting for Bush twice.
Brad S De Flumeri

Monson, MA

#22282 Nov 24, 2013
TED STRICKLAND! From what I hear in Boston, your Governor is not the bipartisan that he makes himself out to be. He is more concerned with the Koch Bros. then his constituents, not even sure you run a close second. Good luck Ohio, you deserve better then Kasich.
pooped d pantz

Canton, OH

#22283 Nov 24, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> "funny"? Like your English??
No, funny like all of America voting for a black looking man with a Muslim sounding name over your decorated war hero and the creepy guy with the magic Mormon underwear.

Funny is how Americans worked side by side with Russia to defeat Hitler's fascist regime, yet the Tea Party with their proven fascist beliefs are calling half of America a bunch of "commies".
Just like they did with Nancy Reagan. Get it right, little Hitler boy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22284 Nov 24, 2013
CantonUpInYourDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only anything you guys ever claim on here turned out to be true. Just a minor miscalculation on your part, I'm sure. Nothing to do with the fact that you are all just a desperate bunch of toothless racists, clutching at any notion in hopes that Americans will feel as stupid as you did for voting for Bush twice.
Hey Canton! Surprised to see you here today. I always pictured you and your computer in your mothers garage, and I assumed it was too cold out there to type today..... you know, with your fingers shaking and all? Tough to write about global warming when your fingertips get numb.

Let's see....... feel stupid for voting for Bush twice. Let's look at that:

During the primaries, we Republicans decided to nominate George W Bush. Not only did he come from a political family, but a presidential family as well.

The Democrats nominated the least experienced candidate they had running.

George Bush served his country and was a two-term Governor of Texas which hasn't happened since the mid 70's. His accomplishments included working with Democrats and bringing medical tort reform to his state. That action caused a flood of medical healthcare workers to Texas which also aided in the economy and growth.

Obama was a community organizer.

After winning his presidential election, Bush was able to ward off the tech bubble burst and the worst attack on American soil in history. In spite of his troubles, the economy grew so to the point it sparked off a worldwide economic carnival.

Obama's unemployment ratings never got below 7.5%.

One of Bush's attempted accomplishments was to allow workers to use a small portion of their SS money for personal investment for their retirement. Bush believed in the freedom of Americans and their ability to guide their own lives.

Obama passed a law that forced people to purchase healthcare; the first time the federal government ever became so intrusive in our lives since the founding.

Before his reelection, we seen a man who was able to conquer the toughest challenges. We had war, we had a good economy, and we never suffered another terrorist attack in our boarders again.

Obama was a complete failure taking our debt to 17 trillion and having nothing to show for it. He set records for the largest percentage of our population for poverty and government dependency.

We reelected Bush, and you reelected DumBama. Feel so smart now???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22285 Nov 24, 2013
CantonUpInYourDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep the GOP whoring out religion to push forward a corporate agenda. Same as the first day I stated it. Now about the fact that what you have complained about changes every week until it is proven to be bullsh1t, and then you move on to the next bogus Tea Party emailed newsletter complaint without any repercussions over the fact that the last scandal you were so "outraged" about was a proven lie. I know. Let's hear some more from the "Constitutionalists" who sat as quiet as church mice when the Patriot Act was passed or maybe Pops first crying about the 1st amendment, followed by him crying about someone calling him names. Bunch of douche bag hypocrites. No wonder you are no longer relevant in this country.
You'll see how relevant we are in 2014 and 16. DumBama's approval ratings are lower than his failed internet site that cost Americans 640 million dollars. Oh yes, did I mention yet another green energy company that we funded is going in the toilet?

Now tell me: what from me have you ever proven to be bull ship? Nothing. And what happened to that Patriot Act during the all Democrat government we had for two years when DumBama took over? Nothing. The same with Gitmo and Iraq. The only reason we left Iraq was for political purposes; that plus the fact Bush scheduled the Iraq war to end about that time anyway.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22286 Nov 24, 2013
Aw, gun clinging maniacal rightards say the darnedest things.
"Invisible commies is ruinin muh cadillac cuvridge. Muslim deth skwads is gunna gits ma guns an make me pay ma taxes. It just ain't fair, y'all. Ima victim, momma."
ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bed bugs Sep 25 concerned bulldog 1
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep 25 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep 23 Culture Auditor 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191

Westlake Jobs

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]